Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cherish the Day [Sofia]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1Alisa 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  Empty Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:49 am

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @Sofia | OUTFIT~

Now this was a doubly rare occurence... For Sofia to not only get up from bed before Alisa, ever the early riser, and not only that for the sculptress herself to have such a long, lazy lie in, averting her gaze from the sunbeams peering through the curtains, turning on the other side, flipping her pillow around, hand raising over her mouth as she let out a long yawn:

"Mmm... What's taking her so long~...?", mused the tall, statuesque sculptress, clad in a seductive satin negligee as she rolled around the sheets, brushing those loose strands of dark hair away from her eyes to shoot a curious glance towards the door. Still no sign of Sofia, "Just what kind of preparations does she have in mind~...?"

The mere thought made her chuckle, nibbling her luscious bottom lip as her legs shifted about ever so slowly, all but betraying a hint of curiosity. When your lover lets you know she has a special day planned, Alisa did the one reasonable thing a caring, passionate girlfriend possibly might: Find the most alluring little number she could get her hands on, a smooth, violet fabric so silky it rivalled even the tall woman's soft alabaster skin. Short, flowing and quite revealing, yet never without losing that hint of elegance, the classy seductress picked an outfit with only just enough tightness around her well rounded bust give her a flattering, eye catching cleavage, letting the rest of the garment drape loosely around her body with every motion. That faint, yet ever tempting lavender scent Alisa made her own created a soothing yet sultry atmosphere, though that paled in comparison to the rose petals adorning the bed, all around the sprawled sculptress as she calmly laid in wait, for the perfect moment when Sofia waddled back in~

Strength is also Beauty

"Another day in paradise~"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#2Sofia 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  Empty Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:52 am

Sofia

WORDS: 388 |  Delicious Date

I wonder what she’s going to make of this~? A small chuckle escaping the lips of Miss Serena as she slipped back inside the hotel that she had by now been staying in for so long it had practically become a home from home, as she walked through the modest but appealing entryway and up the stairs, she couldn’t help but look at the latest addition to her appearance and smile.
Took a little longer than I expected, but it looks good on the whole~ The long locks that were once such a brilliant blue colour now hanging over her shoulders in a tone that seemed largely made of magnificent magenta with just a dash of vivid violet mixed into it, they swayed from side to side in a largely loose fashion with only a small bunch of them tied into an elegant bow, however, that was not the only part of the formerly seaside siren that was looking graceful and refined today.

Not just the hair really, I hope she likes everything? Dressed to the nines or even the tens in an indigo number that featured small frills and lace detailing to highlight certain charms and clung to her hips and waist to show off the beauty of a physique that had steadily become more and more polished with her training, while the outfit of the magenta minx was somewhat modest it was certainly not lacking for elegance, and helped to make her look just a little bit more mature and womanly than she tended to in her usual loose skirts and flowing gowns.
It’s all for her, after all… Certainly looking to impress with it, she sported a set of stocking-like tights which led into a set of royal blue high heels that were simple in design but like the rest of her, only helped to emphasize her good looks.

So let’s see what she makes of it~? This entirely by design of course, Sofia was certainly looking to impress with the way she looked, but on this occasion had only one person in mind to excite with her image. Everything she had done for today and the bouquet she carried in hand all intended to make the White Empress smile in a way that she felt she had not seen thus far, the mermaid felt a sense of electricity in the air as she marched toward her room and giggled again for a moment, before rapping on the door loudly like she was a stranger to it. After all, it would have been rude to burst in on an occasion like this, now wouldn’t it?

Find Your Adventure

"~Grab What You Love and Never Let Go~"
- Sofia Serena

#3Alisa 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  Empty Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:35 am

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @Sofia | OUTFIT~

Luckily, Alisa didn't have to wait much longer, nor did she have any chance to fall asleep once again. The moment she heard the knocking, Alisa's smile brightened as she turned towards the door, giggling as she spoke up, that throaty, honeylike voice piercing the quiet as she called out to the woman at the entrance:

"Come iiiin~", cooed the sculptress, biting her lip as she wondered just what on earth might have taken her so long. Just what manner of treat did Sofia head out to find her, what kind of preparations did she need to get herself. Moved by an unbridled sense of curiosity, the crystal mage's brow rose as she turned those long, elegant legs off the comfy bed, resting her feet on the ground and slowly rising her slumbering body upright. As she sashayed over to the door with a playful smile on her face, she ran her hands down her sinuous form, smoothing out the kinks of her silky nightgown before finally opening the door, had Sofia not done so herself, "Oh... Oh my~... Is that for me~?"

The moment she did, Alisa all but forgot what exactly she'd been planning, eyes widening, hand reaching for her chest as she took in that vivacious violet her voluptuous vixen had dyed her hair with, her hand reaching out as she ran her fingertips between those silken strands, enthralled by how soft they felt:

"I suppose that answers just what in the world were you up to~", spoke the sculptress, smirking cheekily as her hand trailed up and caressing her lover's cheek, all but forgetting she was pretty much hanging at doorstep of her hotel room in a nightgown, or a rather salacious version of one... In contrast with her wardrobe and the wanton look she shot her lover, the way she leaned in was nothing if not impossibly romantic, her cheeks reddening as she slowly claimed her those plush lips for a deep, loving kiss, "You look utterly stunning my love~ Seems like violet looks as wonderful on you as that sea blue I first saw you in~"

The only question now was, what would Sofia, in turn, make of Alisa's own preparations~

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#4Sofia 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  Empty Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:52 am

Sofia

WORDS: 362 | Delicious Date

“Heeheeheehee~” Giggling softly at the voice of Miss Vollan as she beckoned her inside, while she had been kind of hoping that she would come to the door herself so that she could see how stunned she looked at her transformation the teenage temptress was equally amused to step inside and see what her lover had been getting up to while she was away. Pulling her hands behind her back once she had opened the door and slipped within her hotel room, Sofia hid the lovely arrangement of flowers she was carrying behind her back as she moved inside and kept her eyes peeled for a sign of the gorgeous goddess who was waiting inside, and was certainly glad she did.

Damn…! Hoping to stun her lover but in many ways the sapphire eyed siren the one who now found herself surprised by what she saw, as Alisa moved closer to her, Miss Serena couldn’t help but stare at the visual sense of seduction that she had cast with her outfit. Lingerie decorating the body of the black beauty in a manner that created such an enchanting and erotic sense of enigma about the form beneath it, the mermaid couldn’t help but freeze in place for a moment and feel her cheeks grow warmer as she took in that heavenly sight, but found herself being roused from the image at the words of her luscious lover.

“Like what you see~?” Smiling as she felt those delicate fingertips slip into her freshly recoloured hair and giving a gentle purr in response to the act, Sofia licked her lips and felt a strong urge to lunge forward and kiss the woman passionately given how beautiful she looked right now, but restrained herself. Instead simply smirking and presenting the lovely selection of flowers she had bought while she had been out and about getting the new tone in her tresses and changing into the stunning outfit she now wore, the magenta minx opted to be a little restrained and chivalrous in her manner instead. After all, this was to be their first date, and she wanted to treat her wonderful woman right because of it…

Find Your Adventure

- Sofia Serena

#5Alisa 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  Empty Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:14 am

Alisa

WORDS: 350 | TAG: @Sofia | OUTFIT~

It seemed that in the end, the two star crossed lovers wound up stunning each other in their own unique ways... That kind of reaction, the way Sofia gazed at her with visible interest... Alisa couldn't help but hold that pose just for a few moments, roused by the effect she had on her lover, resting her hand on that wide, womanly hip, and when she finally leaned in to greet her with a proper kiss, she did so at a tantalizingly slow pace, a confident smile on her lips as she knew fully well just where her lover would be staring at every opportunity:

"Oh, like is a colossal understatement, Sofia~ Even after all this time, you can still come up to me looking more beautiful than ever. You always know just how to surprise me, don't you~?", giggling as she smiled knowingly at her lover, as the kiss peeled away Alisa couldn't help but give Sofia's bottom lip a seductive little nibble, but took it no further than that, reigning in her passions in the face of her irresistible beauty, taking but a moment to scan down her alluring visage, admiring the choice of dress and how well that dark shade of blue contrasted with her dress, the kind of shade that worked much better with her current do. Alas, it seemed like Sofia's surprises had no end in sight. Watching her pull out the bouquet made Alisa's eyes widen visibly, cheeks reddening as she was clearly not used to such a romantic gesture, looking at her with a visible, lovestruck gleam of admiration, "My... You went out of your way to get me these~...?"

She'd be lying if she said her heart didn't skip a beat at that moment, as brought the bouquet up to her nose and took a long whiff of that delectable aroma, her full chest heaved visibly with her deep breath, barely straining the confines of her lingerie. Giggling playfully, she leaned in once more and showed her appreciation with a slow, comparatively chaste kiss to Sofia's lips:

"Thank you~...", she spoke, looking deeply into those vibrant hues, hanging close to her with a deep shade on her cheeks, "You picked some gorgeous flowers my darling~"

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#6Sofia 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  Empty Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:11 am

Sofia

WORDS: 378 | Delicious Date

“Oh my, such flattery~” Smiling at the way her fellow femme seemed to fawn over her, Sofia couldn’t help but feel a bit like the proverbial cat who had gotten the cream at the reception her new look received, loving every moment of it.
“How skilled my beloved is in making a girl like me feel special~” Certainly enjoying just how stunned and excited the ebony empress seemed to be over her little change, while she didn’t for a second doubt the effect she could have over Miss Vollan, it was nice to hear it put into such eloquent words by her capable companion. If she didn’t love the new shade already, the magenta minx certainly did now.

“Oh of course my dear~” It really quite the astonishing turn to see Alisa seeming to swoon and appear just a little bit flustered by what had happened, with how cool and calm she tended to be around others it only made Miss Serena feel all the more special that she could bring out this cuter, disbelieving side in the woman that she loved so very much.
“But I’d say they’re certainly far from the most beautiful thing that I can see in the room, my love~” For certain few souls managing to elicit such a response from the legendary lady who was her lover, or at least garner it in a sincere sense a rare thing, the Valerican vixen couldn’t help but feel all the more elated by this turn of events and feel a great sense of excitement at how their day would turn out. This was only the beginning, after all. The prologue for what was to come.

“Heeheehee, by the looks of you, you seemed to be eagerly awaiting my return, hm~?” This sense of amiable anticipation clear in the eyes and the expression of Sofia as she leaned a little closer to her lover and slipped her fingers into those stylishly short locks to stroke her cheek, oh how much she wanted to take advantage of their current situation but she knew that she couldn’t do that. After all, she had promised to take this perfect woman on a proper date before they had fought their way through hell, and while the topic hadn’t come up much in the aftermath, it was a vow she did not wish to break…

Find Your Adventure

- Sofia Serena

#7Alisa 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  Empty Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:30 am

Alisa

WORDS: 370 | TAG: @Sofia | OUTFIT~

"Some truths are meant to be said my love~... Over and over, and over again~", cooed the empress, giggling playfully, if only for a brief moment until Sofia's words well and truly took her breath away. It was all she could do to look her usual cool self, though that redness on her cheeks wasn't fooling anyone, or the way she clung to her lover for another kiss, "My~... You always seem to have just the right words too, do you not~?"

Alisa actually blushed a little there, hand reaching behind her neck as she rubbed it softly. It was an easy mistake to make, but she nonetheless kept her wits about her and smirked playfully, drawing a butterfly caress up and down her lover's arm, fiddling playfully with the edge of her dress before cocking her head and nuzzling her lover's hand:

"Wellll, in my defense, you did mention a special day~", she pointed out her misunderstanding with a quizzical raise of her brow, her own hand sliding up and stroking Sofia's cheek lovingly, the amorous look on her face in stark contrast to the sultry, breathy whisper leaving her lips as she leaned closer and closer to Sofia's, admiring their outline as she planted a gentle peck of them, smooching that perfect pout as gazed into those vibrant eyes, "You can hardly blame me for making it even more so for my charming girlfriend, can you~?"

Alas, the sculptress wouldn't really take it any further from there, for she knew better than to rouse their passions until they couldn't even leave the bed. Instead, she planted a loving kiss on her cheek, biting her lip softly as she glanced down and admired that ravishing dress:

"Though in that case, I suppose I should get dressed... Who knows what kind of attention we'd get if I wore this out~", she noted, motioning down at the sexy lingerie framing her body, though her lover a playful little wink, leaving the bouquet in a nice vase she soon filled with water before retreating into the bathroom. It was... Tempting to invite Sofia with her, but Alisa was making quite the effort to actually let the two leave the room for once.

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#8Sofia 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  Empty Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:23 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 416 | Delicious Date

“Heeheehehee, I suppose we are more used to that kind of special, aren’t we…?” Finding herself snickering softly at the misunderstanding that Alisa showed, Miss Serena had to confess that in the defence of her dark haired diva, it was a perfectly understandable thing to believe given their track record of late. Usually the ‘fire’ in the relationships of the foreign fox tending to die down by this point but in the case of their combination that burning yearning something that seemed impossible to ever fully quench, it certainly wouldn’t have been the first time they had elected to spend the day inside this hotel room with only each other for company and their passions to exploit. Even this week, in fact. However, today was different.

“Oh now you might want to~” Perhaps something about the way in which the sapphire eyed siren was dressed or behaving seeming to tip her sharp minded companion off to that difference, while Sofia did feel a hint of reluctance in allowing the gorgeous gift she was given the opportunity to slip through her fingers before she had the chance to fully ‘exploit’ it, their day would indeed go a lot smoother if she was a little more dressed.
“I mean I’d love looking at all this all day as we go out and about…” Certainly feeling like this treasure she had found waiting for her in her hotel room was something she wanted all to herself, while it was indeed a tempting prospect to indulge her desire right here and now, as she let her gaze linger on the lingerie clad form of her lovely Lisa the magenta minx bit her lip and nodded at the suggestion of her beloved.

“But I’m starting to become the kind of selfish bitch who would want that view all to herself~” Knowing that for all the fun they might have had she would be disappointed if she did not have the chance to share the wonderful day she had planned with the woman, as she smirked and took a generous survey of what was on offer for her to store the image for later on, Miss Serena knew this was unlikely to be the last time she saw Alisa looking as sinfully seductive as this. After all, they had no aims to leave this warm and sunny beach town any time soon, and that was certainly a factor that would lead to no end of relaxing days of excitement between them in future, now wasn’t it?

Find Your Adventure

- Sofia Serena

#9Alisa 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  Empty Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:01 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 370 | TAG: @Sofia | OUTFIT~

"Granted, I'd be hard pressed to call it our usual... Calling it our everyday might feel like a more fitting description wouldn't you agree~?", noted Alisa, very much appreciating how their fire was still quite alive, ready to spiral into an out of control wildfire with only the slightest gust of wind in the proper direction. Alisa had Sofia alike had always been like that with their own lovers, but right here, right now, in each other's arms, everything had changed. The sculptress didn't quite look at other people the same way, no matter how attractive... As if she only had eyes for Sofia

Hearing that brought back that tingly feeling of warmth deep within her that made her want to slip her arms around her beloved and pull her into a deep, passionate kiss. As her tongue snuck out to lick her lip, the urge was clearly quite strong, and yet Alisa held back, looking deeply into her eyes and smiling cheekly:

"Then I suppose I'll be keeping this one where we can quickly find it, hmmm~?", teased the sculptress, fiddling with the edge of her lingerie, adjusting the fabric around her bosom, winking knowingly at her before she backed away and threw her flirtatious gaze, cocking her head back and giggling as she stepped into the bathroom with a graceful, alluring sway of her hips sending the silken, glorious garment fluttering left and right with every step, "I wouldn't want you missing out, my darling Sofia~"

She didn't bother closing the door or anything of the sort, leaving it mostly half lidded: Her lover had already seen all this and more much closer, far more intimate detail after all, if she wanted to watch her shower, Alisa could most certainly oblige. And so she peeled the saucy number up and off her, draping it near the sink before stepping into the shower, twisting the tap until a welcoming flood of water poured down over her body, cascading soothingly down her sinuous form... Alisa had no time to take a long, proper bath as she'd have liked - no way she'd keep her beloved waiting - and yet that clearly didn't stop her relishing the sensation of hot water down her body...

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#10Sofia 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  Empty Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:02 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 380 | Delicious Date

“Mmmmnnnnnnnnn~” The slow, mewling purr escaping the magenta minx as she enjoyed the embrace of her lover, Miss Serena responded almost reflexively as she felt the flick of the woman’s tongue across her lips, and shot forward to trap it in a teasing suckle as she wrapped her hands around that amazing frame. Certainly the feel of that fine form something that only made the mermaid feel even more tempted to throw away what she had planned for their day and indulge the delicious offering of the dark diva, she found her hands running down the back of her black beauty and looping underneath that perfect bubble that was her behind to stroke the sweet and sensitive flesh she found there, wanting to feel at least one sweet little shiver from the woman to ‘tide her over’ for later.

“Heeheehee, you better~” No shortage of reluctance seeming to accompany her decision to release the ravishing raven haired thing when their kiss had finally ebbed away, as her perfect partner made mention of keeping her lovely little garb close at hand in case of future necessity Sofia could only affirm such intent, and accompany her interest in such a notion with a light and playful tap to her lover’s behind. Certainly wanting to share a little of her friskiness, and the enhanced sense of assertiveness she was feeling in their relationship, she opted to be a little bit cheeky and it showed in the grin she gave her girl when she finally peeled her body off that of her beloved.

“You might be in need of it a little later on~?” A smirk of smugness spreading across her face as she did so, as Miss Serena slipped across the couch in the lounge area of the charming penthouse they had taken up as their Astera residence and rested her behind on it, she couldn’t help but enjoy the view that was presented to her by the statuesque woman she shared the space with. Almost feeling like she was crazy to give up the chance to indulge how amazing her amorous amazon ally was looking right now, the sapphire eyed siren knew it was all for a good cause, and hopefully would only make her later indulgence all the sweeter by making herself ‘earn’ it…

Find Your Adventure

- Sofia Serena

#11Alisa 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  Empty Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:12 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 380 | TAG: @Sofia | DRESS~

Alisa all but purred as she savoured that long, sultry kiss with her beloved Sofia, gripping tighter around her lover's waist, giggling as she swayed ever so softly under her expert touch, enthralled by the soothing filling her completely. Yes, there truly was no sensation quite as glorious as holding her beautiful girl in her arms, smooching and suckling that perfect pout, tongue dancing with hers as she caressed the small of her back, only peeling away with a visible, rather sensual string of saliva connecting the two, until Alisa severed it with a firm nubble of her bottom lip:

"I'd expect nothing less~", she spoke encouragingly, gasping at that cheeky little tap to her rear, already imagining all the delactable debauchery they might get up to the moment they let their passions run wild, shooting a wanton gaze into the eyes of her lover, before retreating into the solitude of her swift shower.

As comfortable as it might be, Alisa made an effort not to lose herself in that soothing sensation of steamy water caressing her head to toe, rinsing her hair as fast as a vain, elegant woman possibly might while still walking out satisfied with the result. To her credit, she'd already set aside a dress she could wear to take Sofia somewhere nice, her only fault was failing to imagine her mischievous minx might so easily beat her to it. Chuckling to herself in amusement at the whole situation - with a fair share of giddy delight in the mix - Alisa slipped on a loose, flowing halter dress, baring most of her smooth, toned back, as the flimsy fabric all to greedily clung to her moist, smooth skin, leaving all too little of that shapely figure to imagination. Hopefully Sofia could forgive her for it, but thankfully, she wouldn't have to deal with it too long:

"...I trust I didn't keep you waiting too long~?", she spoke at long last, smile on her face, giggling as she strode cooly out of the bathroom, still putting the finishing touches on the straps behind her neck and her hair in turn, after which she merely run her fingers along the edges of her backless dress, almost as if she were making a show of adjusting it for the ever inquisitive eyes of her beloved.

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#12Sofia 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  Empty Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:47 am

Sofia

WORDS: 339 | Delicious Date

Wow…! Idly waiting in their little lounge as Alisa made herself beautiful, when the woman returned Miss Serena had to admit to a whole lot of astonishment at the way she looked, and all with good reason. The blue eyes of the beauty widening as she clapped eyes upon that fine feminine frame wrapped in blackness that matched her hair, the magenta minx had to confess to enjoying how fresh and young her lover looked with those long tresses trimmed so short, but the dress she wore was something else. Opting for a bright white number that seemed to shimmer like silk and show off so very much of her back, neck and shoulders, the Valerican vixen couldn’t help but wonder what her gorgeous goddess might look like dressed for her own wedding when she wore something like this. And didn’t mind that fact at all either.

“When you look that good…” The vision that was Miss Vollan the only soul in the world that Sofia could look toward like she was her bride and not feel uncomfortable, while ordinarily she might have recoiled at the prospect of being tied down by anyone, in this particular case she found herself drawn toward such a possibility and part of her wanted to embrace it as well.
“Any wait is worth it, my dearest~” Following that desire to an extent as she moved across the space that separated her from her beloved black beauty with a small giggle, while it wasn’t exactly an invitation to marry her the foreign fox couldn’t help but throw her arms around the finely formed femme that she could call her own. Purring heavily as she got close to that perfect image and draped her hands around the enchantress who had stolen her heart so expertly, all that the mermaid could do was lean in and nuzzle the lips of the woman as she let her hands flow across the silky gown that the White Empress wore, enjoying every moment of contact as she did so…

Find Your Adventure

- Sofia Serena

#13Alisa 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  Empty Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:10 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @Sofia | DRESS~

Yes, that reaction certainly made it all worth it. Holding her gaze as she gawked, Alisa walked up and camly showed off her chosen outfit, turning right and then left as her hand came to rest on her full figured hip, the other raising up over her mouth as she chuckled:

"Ufufufu~ Ever the flatterer hmmm~?", spoke the sculptress, smiling playfully and yet not without concealing that conspicuous hue on her cheeks, all too visible even through those wet, faintly dripping strands of hair yet clinging to her face, only for her gasp to trail off into a playful giggle as her lover through herself into her arms. Purring as her arms slid around her waist, she relished that silky soft caress of her lover's hands on the bare skin of her back, finding far greater delight in that feeling than any comfort even the smooth white fabric could provide, until she could only lean into those supple lips and plant a soft, tender smooch, "Well~...", and then another, "I suppose even if I had taken too long~"

Punctuating her words with short and sweet, increasingly amorous kisses, Alisa's hands wandered up and down her lover's back, holding her close, delighting her her warmth as she suckled that perfect pout, letting her hand trail for a loving caress of her cheek:

"I could always make it up to you~", for all her winking and teasing words though, the sculptress yet took care not to let their passions get carried away, as her hand soon slid down Sofia's arm, slowly inching her way towards her hand as she cupped it gently, pulling away with a playful little wink, "Though I suppose that would have to wait until after I've seen just what you have in store for us~"

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#14Sofia 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  Empty Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:11 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 335 | Delicious Date

“Heeeheheehee~” Giggling as her stare did not err from those wonderful irises that now so closely matched her own shade of hair, Sofia let the lids of her eyes grow heavier and heavier as she leaned in close to her lover with a purr, her hands crept their way up that silky smooth flesh of the brunette’s back slowly before slipping into those trimmed locks as she suckled on that pout of perfection with a soft mewl. Savouring the taste of the kiss that she stole for herself as her heart fluttered, the foreign fox squeezed that sensually sinuous shape against her and smiled as she did so, before parting the kiss with a slight sense of reluctance.

“And that’s the reason why you’re worth the wait, my dearest~” Hanging with the sapphires that were her own eyes only inches away from Alisa’s own, as she continued to toy with those short and sexy strands of her seductress’ hair, Miss Serena found herself consumed by the beauty of her black belle to the degree that everything around her seemed to fade away for a moment. Locked in the gaze of the goddess and powerless to ignore it, she lifted her fingers up and brushed the black of them across the cheek of her beloved and just stood there, enjoying the moment as she simple basked in the attention of this amazing amazon before smirking at the words she spoke.

“Oh yes, it would be a shame for you to miss out on what I have planned for you~” A look of joy spreading across the face of Sofia as she imagined how delighted her dark diva would be by the day she had prepared for her, while it was awfully tempting to simple linger in this hotel room, the ‘treasure’ that was seeing her charming companion show such glee was an even greater reward, and reason enough for her part their embrace with a slight hesitance and take her hand so that they might get the spectacle under way..

Find Your Adventure

- Sofia Serena

#15Alisa 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  Empty Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:42 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 320 | TAG: @Sofia | DRESS~

Whenever they touched so intimately like this, Alisa felt as if the time around them all but froze, and yet somehow, still flew by all too quickly. However much time they had together never quite felt like enough, and so Alisa felt driven to make the most of it:

"Mmmm, such a charmer~... It's no wonder we struggle to leave our rooms now is there~?", she nodded, nibbling her lover's bottom lip as she clung a bit tighter to her, savouring that momentary closeness, all but purring at her touch as she instead took a firm, loving hold of Sofia's hand, the other cupping the girl's own as she leaned in and planted a tender smooch on the back of her hand, holding her gaze throughout as she nuzzled that mitt ever so tenderly, an endless show of affection in stark contrast to that cool, aloof aura the sculptress so easily projected, "Then it's all the better for me that... I wouldn't even dream of missing it, not for the whole world~"

Giggling as her tender looked seemed all too resolute as she looked into those enrapturing aquamarines, her brow furrowed ever so softly in a show of determination as she finally nodded towards the door. With great effort, the two finally managed to peel away from each other just enough to stride out of their room, whereupon Alisa almost reflexively interlaced her fingers with the mischievous mermaid's, humming in delight as her warmth radiated throughout her whole body. No matter how many people may look at the dazzling duo as they left the comfort of their abode, the sculptress had eyes only for Sofia, shooting curious glances her way as she spoke:

"Though I have to wonder what exactly you might have planned~", raising a finger to her bottom lip, Alisa mused aloud, not really expected her seductive siren to yield her secrets so easily.

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#16Sofia 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  Empty Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:07 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 331 | Delicious Date

“Heeheeheeheee, well no spoilers~” Grinning as she slipped out of the door to their room with her fingers interlaced with those of the wonderful woman for whom she had fallen so hard, as Alisa showed no small amount of curiosity over what might be waiting for her, Miss Serena made sure to keep a tight lid on what she had planned for the day. Part of what was exciting her the chance to see how her ebony haired enchantress would respond to her ideas in the moment, first hand so to speak, while her excitement made the sapphire eyed siren want to blurt out everything that she had planned, she chose to keep it a secret for the time being.

“I’d like to exploit the element of surprise~” Enjoying the opportunity to show her terrific temptress off as well, as the teen entered the lobby, she couldn’t help but look around to see just how many sets of eyes were on them as they descended the lavish set of stairs that the best hotel in town could offer them. Dressed to the nines for one another but their picture perfect images certainly something that was fun to exploit as she saw lingering gazes and gapes, and even a few blushes waiting for her, Sofia felt a little bit like she was leading the belle of the ball down to some grand social function and for these few moments actually enjoyed that fact.

“And see what you might make of our first date?” Usually not one for overly stuffy formal functions but the sense of grandeur with which the two goddesses descended to the ground something that pleased her immensely, Miss Serena couldn’t help but show off as she moved down the stairs, seeing fit to pout and toss a couple of winks around to provoke a few more red faces before returning her attention to the ravishing creature with raven hair next to her with a cheeky little grin to boot…

Find Your Adventure

- Sofia Serena

#17Alisa 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  Empty Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:10 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 350 | TAG: @Sofia | DRESS~

No spoilers hmmm~? Alisa all but pouted at Sofia's staunch refusal, cheekily hidden in that vibrant, nonchalant vibe she always carried. The sculptress quickly realized she wouldn't get anything out of her that easily, but at the same time, despite her unyielding curiosity, neither did she see a need to press the subject. Deep down, she'd much rather see it for herself, for she also knew the marvellous mermaid wouldn't keep her waiting too long:

"Well, I have to say, you already have me looking forward to it, I can't wait to see what you have in store~", giggled the sculptress, her thumb gliding back and forth along the back of Sofia's hand, squeezing ever so slightly on it, relishing every moment of that soothing closeness as she gazed lovingly into her eyes. For all the stares and red faces they recieved, Alisa seemed almost oblivious to them, as though her lilac lover was the only sight worthy of her gaze, "I already know it will be wonderful... The kind of memory we'll cherish forever~"

The further along they walked, the more Alisa indulged in her mental image, silently musing on Sofia's plans. She wouldn't probe her for them, far preferring to preserve the element of surprise she so adamantly reserved. She knew her well enough to understand it would be worth the wait, after all.

"My, that's quite a number of pleasant looking restaurants~", noted Alisa, head turning left, then right, then left again, gaze lingering on quite a few of them with visible interest. A restaurant seemed like a natural first place to start a date, that much was certain, and yet the truly enticing question was, which of them had her lover picked out, "I can only imagine what exactly piqued your interest around these parts~"

Raising an eyebrow at her lover as they strode through the not so busy streets, her long, flowing dress rippling at the slightest breeze, Alisa found it hard to mull over on what the future had in store, not when the present already felt so irresistible.

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#18Sofia 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  Empty Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:52 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 350 | Delicious Date

“Heeheeheehee~” The slow walk they took through town largely uneventful, Sofia couldn’t help but giggle as her delectable date seemed to sense where they might end up, and made very little effort to hide her intentions as well. Still very much intending to conceal the events of the day but unable to really deceive the dark diva over their first destination given how familiar they were with the place by now, there seemed little point in hiding the fact that their day together would start with a dash of dinner.

“Well, you don’t think I’d be the sort of girl to take you around town without something delicious in your stomach, do you?” Speaking honestly and frankly despite her playful demeanour, given the hour of the day and their propensity toward becoming a little too distracted by one another to seek out food until they were ready to eat a horse, the magenta minx had thought it a good idea to get something decent in their system before they set out for the real ‘fun’. After all, they didn’t want to end up on an island in the middle of nowhere with rumbling tums, did they? Once was enough for that.

“I suppose given how long we’ve been here, you know a lot of the sights pretty well by now, huh?” Humming softly and then squeezing Alisa’s hand as she continued through the food quarter as they headed toward the restaurant in which she had set up a little reservation, it would likely take them a little while longer to reach the charming and cosy venue for the opening ‘round’ of their date, and Miss Serena opted to engage her lover in a little conversation on the way.
“We’ve had quite the chance to explore the town, after all~” By this point Astera becoming like the proverbial home away from home for the pair, they had eaten all over and also enjoyed quite a few fine restaurants, but that didn’t mean the sapphire eyed siren had given up all hope of impressing her ebony enchantress. Not by a long shot.

Find Your Adventure

- Sofia Serena

#19Alisa 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  Empty Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:24 am

Alisa

WORDS: 340 | TAG: @Sofia | DRESS~

"The thought never crossed my mind for even a second.", indeed it hadn't, and yet for all the self assuredness in her eyes as she gazed into her lover's, feeling her heart grow warmer with every show of care and affection from her beloved beauty. No doubt a side effect of all the strength she had amassed, Alisa found nothing quite as soothing as someone she loved so, someone who looked after all her needs regardless... That said, no way she could miss the chance to tease the vehement vixen, leaning softly into her until her plush bosom squished softly into her arm, "Surely not even my mischievous little mermaid would stoop so low~... That would be oh so mean of her~"

With every whispering word, the sculptress leaned further in, finally punctuating her words with a tender, loving smooch to her cheek, giggling playfully as she returned her lover's affection in earnest, as her eyes finally drifted away from that irresistible, violet visage and back to her surroundings, nodding at Sofia's words as she squeezed her hand a bit more firmly:

"Indeed, and it's certainly delightful to admire how quickly the city got back on its feet~...", she spoke, her smile widening as she recalled the comparatively worse aftermath of the Orchidia attack, attesting to the preparations that had gone into the defenses for the second demon invasion, one who nobody really knew where or when would actually come. But now, without the pressures of battle looming on the horizon, the city looked very much at peace, an almost idyllic sight, a perfect setting for the two star crossed lovers on their first date, "Ufufu~ I'm quite certain we still have just as much to explore. No doubt, the city of Astera still holds much for us to discover."

Yet every time she looked off to the horizon, those thoughts all too quickly drew her gaze right back to the beauty at her side, smile widening as she could only think of how much she'd enjoy discovering them all at her side.

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#20Sofia 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  Empty Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:53 am

Sofia

WORDS: 379 | Delicious Date

“Yeah, things got pretty nasty, didn’t they…?” The brow of the blue eyed beauty furrowing into a small frown  as she remembered the horror of the incursion, though she felt a little guilty for focusing so heavily on her own hardship during the time, it was hard not to. Devastated by the incident, or more accurately the loss of the woman next to her during it, though both effects had been undone with time and effort, it didn’t help her to feel any better about what had happened at the time.
“Glad to see the place bouncing back from it…” Still feeling a little like things might have turned out differently had she been more able, Sofia couldn’t help but become a little stifled even in her current state of excited anticipation, walking silent for a moment as she felt that sting of failure once more and letting her gaze drift off to the side to try and hide that fact.

“Heeheeheheee, oh my, yes~” Only really roused by the laugh of her lover, though it felt a little bit odd to find such a thing reassuring, as that soft and honey-sounding chuckle filled her ears, Miss Serena couldn’t help but feel her body relax back to what it was, and squeezed the hand of her fellow femme as if she wished to express some notion of appreciation for the distraction. Turning back toward the black beauty with her smile and spirit renewed by her simple presence, the magenta minx couldn’t help but wonder for a moment what she might have done if her beloved hadn’t returned to her, but quickly found herself once again caught up in her sense of excitement.

“I’m sure there might be a few treasures left, if you know where to look~?” Smiling brightly and flashing a wink toward the fine figure at her side, the foreign fox hummed as she found her pulse quickening with avid anticipation at what awaited them. It hard to stay in a melancholy mood with such a wonderful woman by ones side and so many amusing things planned, all that Sofia could do was giggle and feel happier than ever she had somehow managed to fall into the life of such a glorious goddess like the White Empress…

Find Your Adventure

- Sofia Serena

#21Alisa 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  Empty Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:12 am

Alisa

WORDS: 370 | TAG: @Sofia | DRESS~

One might argue this was far from the most ideal subject to bring up on one's first date with their beloved, and yet Alisa had never been one to sweep things under the rug. She always spoke her mind, and at this point, she didn't really feel Sofia thought any less of her for it.

"They did indeed...", spoke Alisa, not nearly as sullemnly as you might expect as she took in her surroundings. For all her cynicism, she reserved a measure of optimism as she instead saw how swiftly the city recovered, chuckling as she admired its beauty, rivalling any masterpiece she'd ever laid eyes upon, "I suppose you can say... A bunch of demons have nothing on the grandeur that is Astera."

Like a wise man once said, the flower that blooms in adversity is the most beautiful of all... Alisa found she very much liked that saying, held it to heart even when the going got rough. And Sofia... Even among those flowers, her beauty rivalled all, until Alisa could only immerse herself in her muse her every turn, the sound of her voice, the scent of her perfume, that shimmer in her eyes:

"Mmmm~ When you put it like that, that very much suggests you know exactly where to look~", teased the sculptress, winking playfully at her lover as she caressed the back of her hand ever so teasingly, brushing a loose lock behind her ear, giggling as her eyes narrowed, holding Sofia's gaze the whole gaze as she silently wondered just what exactly had she found, that unsubtle raising of her brow as the only telltale sign of her interest, "And in that case, I'll most certainly expect you to show me what you've found~ Perhaps a pleasant, cozy little place by the pier?"

No doubt, Sofia had already planned to share her findings with Alisa, most of them, no doubt, over the course of their first date, and the mere reminder of that fact alone left her feeling every bit more curious with every passing second, that lingering excitement to not only find out what her adventurous Sofia had found, but to discover all of those she hadn't at her side.

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#22Sofia 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  Empty Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:30 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 348 | Delicious Date

“Heeheehehee, you think all my little ‘errands’ lately have been wasted time?” A satisfied smirk spreading over her face as Alisa seemed to realize the point toward which Miss Serena had been aiming, the vixen with the vivacious violet locks found it rather gratifying to have found a place where she might be the guide, instead of the gorgeous goddess next to her. Stepping out on her own several times during this extended vacation, the inquisitive islander had indulged her curiosity about the town rather thoroughly, and also employing a little ‘tourist charm’ to get a few special picks from locals as to where she might find a treat or two for the woman with whom she strolled, and that work was paying off now.

“I’ve been poking around, finding a few hidden gems I thought you might enjoy~” Perhaps confessing her sneakiness with an air of smugness as she admitted what she had been up to in recent times, given how long she had been dependent upon the experience and expertise of the ebony haired enchantress, it was nice to know that on this occasion she was very much in command of their common destiny. It wonderful following her lover around but at the same time wanting to show her a good time in her own way, the ‘trap’ of treats had been set in advance by this point, and now all that remained was to spring it.

“Or did you think I was sneaking around behind your back with someone else, hm~?” Certainly rather assured of herself by this point and even loving the chance to show an air of superiority as she teased the temptress next to her, Sofia smiled like a cat who had her hands on a keg of cream, and in this case the delicious dairy that she desired was the delight of the dark diva. Gleeful at her opportunity to show off and give this wonderful woman even more reasons to adore her, she couldn’t help but be excited, especially when she spied their first venue not far ahead of her…

Find Your Adventure

- Sofia Serena

#23Alisa 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  Empty Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:36 am

Alisa

WORDS: 250 | TAG: @Sofia | DRESS~

"Oh, hardly my love~ Not for a moment could imagine a seasoned adventurer like yourself wasting your time as such~", teased the sculptress, already accustomed to her lover's incessant curiosity, in her mind, one of her most admirable traits. She could find out more in a day that Alisa would in a week, for the artist all too easily found herself absorbed by those things she deemed beautiful, and got sidetracked with relative ease, "...Though I can't wait to witness the fruits of your labours."

That said, it appeared Sofia had been looking out for a different sort of delights, or, at least she so implied. Despite Alisa's general openness towards open relationships, despite knowing too well her lover was merely teasing her, she couldn't help but squeeze her hand just a bit tighter:

"Oh, my~ I'd certainly have to hear how well that worked out for you~", In the end, Alisa wasn't the slightest bit lacking in confidence, and doubted Sofia could have honestly met somebody who surpassed her. Alas, though she knew better than anybody how her mischievous minx would never waste such a glorious chance to tease her, she liked the idea of keeping her all to herself even more. A feeling her lover most certainly related to, which made it all the easier for Alisa to lean in and nuzzle her ever so softly, "Though I suppose I'd be better off not giving you the chance, hmmm~? Who knows what a charming siren like yourself could get up to if not paid attention to~?"

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

#24Sofia 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  Empty Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:24 am

Sofia

WORDS: 325 | Delicious Date

“Hear about it~?” A smirk spreading across the lips of Miss Serena as Alisa mentioned wanting to hear about any potential conquests she might have achieved in the meantime, while she knew perfectly well that this wonderful woman would have been wholly accepting and supportive of such misadventures, in truth the sapphire eyed siren had found it hard to entertain the notion of ‘drifting’ away from her beloved too far.
“My dear Lisa, do you think if I found someone worth my time, I wouldn’t immediately bring them home to share with you~?” Certainly the odd opportunity seeming to present itself with how habitually flirtations that the foreign fox tended to be but not feeling so powerful an urge that she could relish her enjoyment without thinking of her enchanting empress waiting at home, at best she had found her head turned by individuals she might have wanted to enjoy alongside this woman, rather than keeping all the fun to herself.

“Heeheeheee, you are perhaps correct~” The sheer chemistry that they possessed together seeming to provide a combination between the two of them that seemed greater than the sum of their parts, as the motto went, Sofia had become so accustomed to thriving on the enjoyment of Miss Vollan that anything that occurred without her seemed hollow, and lacking for excitement.
“A good job you are so good at keeping a wandering kitten like me well ‘nourished’ then, isn’t it?” Whole-heartedly supposing that she was unlikely to soon find anyone who might be able to keep up with her so perfectly as the dark diva did so readily, but the connection seeming like it was about more than that, the magenta minx had started to consider the enjoyment of her lover with near equal important to her own, and as such was starting to struggle with fathoming having one without the other for the most part. She had it bad for this girl. Really bad…

Find Your Adventure

- Sofia Serena

#25Alisa 

Cherish the Day [Sofia]  Empty Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:22 am

Alisa

WORDS: 280 | TAG: @Sofia | DRESS~

Alisa knew this all too well, of course... And no matter how well she knew of it, she found nothing quite so reassuring as hearing it from Sofia's own lips, her lover's own assertive desire to bring any such delectable finds home to share. Merely indulging in the thought had her biting her lip ever so softly

"My, you certainly make me feel like the luckiest woman in all of Fiore~ To have such an attentive lover who'd so selflessly share her catches~", purred Alisa, leaning in once more, all too vividly imagining the kind of scenery they shared only this morning, except Sofia surprising with one such treat in the process, "Attentive behavior like that will easily find you a wife before long, my love~"

Ufufu~ Of course~ A wandering mermaid like Sofia would indeed find something to entertain her with relative ease, and move on to the next if not... Adequately stimutaed. Alisa found this side of Sofia endearing, as someone who cherished her personal space, but at the same time, she felt just as keen on keeping her kittenish lover close:

"That seems to be one of my main talents, but, I'll say... I do pride myself in a job well done~", ever eager to tease, Alisa most certainly relished the magnetic allure she and Sofia felt for one another, the ultimate proof of the depth of their feelings which only seeemed to grow deeper with every passing day. Holding her gaze the whole way, Alisa lifted their joined hands up to her lips, placing a gentle smooch on the back of that magnificent mitt, "That satisfied look in your eyes... That look is its own reward my love~"

Strength is also Beauty

- Alisa Vollan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: