Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Sultry Meeting [Alisa/Private]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Alisa 

A Sultry Meeting [Alisa/Private] - Page 2 Empty Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:29 am

Alisa

WORDS: 390 | TAG: @zoey | TOWEL | LUMEN

"Oh, not nearly enough~ Though I've seen quite a few places, yeah~", nodded Lumen, sounding quite proud of herself as she giggled, smile widening when Zoey expressed interest in her suggestion, "Heheheh in that case, get ready for the ride of your life~ I can show you around Fiore in a way you wouldn't get from any other tour guide~"

She even threw the girl a playful, cheeky little wink, hardly mentioning the flying ship she'd recently acquired, or the breathtaking kind of view she could get while sailing through the clouds like that. Quite easy to lose herself in that image, sighing happily as she looked up into the starlit sky, turning her head curiously to Zoey. Indeed, far better to chat about adventures than her missing memories, but luckily for Lumen, Zoey quite quickly arrived at the same conclusion and decided not to dwell on that uncomfortable topic, taking the cue quite quickly and letting the two of them bask in that mutually sunny disposition, giddy and vibrant as she could only wonder what the future may bring:

"Exactly~!! And with every passing day, there's more to remember and less to miss!", chuckled the girl, almost in perfect sync with the redhead as her playful smirk widened into a delighted grin, visibly thrilled to have found someone completely on the same page with her, "Hehehehe~ Just makes you wonder what manner of adventures you have yet to experience~"

The next question, however, visibly baffled the young, innocent Lumen, brow crooking as her hand reached for her temple once more, scratching softly as she mused on those words aloud, repeating them before even forming a proper answer:

"Couple...?", she repeated, looking into Zoey's eyes, taking a moment to register that the question was actually serious before giggling and waving her hand dismissively, "Oh, not at all... She's more like my big sis really~"

At the same time, she couldn't quite hide the faintest hints of a blush on her face once she registered what Zoey was really asking. Perhaps she herself didn't quite know it yet owing to her brimming, youthful innocence, but on some level she crearly understood how intimidating Alisa could be attracted to her, even more so should the sculptress herself find that attraction inappropriate in any shape or form.

Strength is also Beauty

"Another day in paradise~"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

A Sultry Meeting [Alisa/Private] - Page 2 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#27Zoey Luciano 

A Sultry Meeting [Alisa/Private] - Page 2 Empty Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:45 am

Zoey Luciano

WORDS: 581 | Steamy

“Hehehehehe~ Goodness…” A little bit taken aback both by the offer of Lumen being confirmed and the little wink that the cute girl sent her way, the redhead found her cheeks glowing in response and her pulse racing, and not just because it was slightly thrilling to get the latter from a pretty figure like this.
Is it crazy to go on adventure with a practical stranger? An adventurous soul who was certainly tempted by the deal that the delight next to her had laid onto the table, even though her heart wanted to say yes right then and there, Miss Luciano couldn’t help but hesitate just a little bit.

I hardly know her, but it sounds exciting? Certainly wanting to take that ‘leap’ right now on some level but her mind seeming to confuse the teen and make her feel nervous about the prospect, though she had gotten on rather swimmingly with the young lilac lady next to her, Zoey couldn’t help but feel just a hint of nervousness about accepting the offer to any full degree.
I don’t know what to do? Feeling as if she didn’t want to let the lively girl she had met in the baths down but at the same time somewhat worried she might be being a little reckless in following through with such a plan, the golden eyed girl knew that this was a decision that she probably shouldn’t make too hastily, especially after what happened next.

“Oh, I see… Sorry if that was intrusive or something, you guys just seemed really close and stuff to me?” The confirmation she received from Lumen about their level of intimacy seeming to provide the curious girl with no end of relief, to a degree that surprised her really, Miss Luciano couldn’t help but blabber along as she realized just how drawn to the girl next to her she felt right now and tried to play it off in a more innocent fashion.
“And uh, she was a little bit… Not scary but, made me feel nervous so I couldn’t help but wonder why you got along so well?” Definitely realizing she had a hint of attraction both to those perky good looks and the bouncy personality she saw in Lumen, the auburn angel began to recognise that maybe part of the reason she seemed so keen on adventuring with this girl was because of that, and maybe because she wanted to see where that went.

“A-Anyway, uh…” This, for one reason or another seeming to provoke her next little idea, while she felt a little bit embarrassed about pledging her future to someone simply to ‘chase skirt’ as someone might call it, because of the little bit of a connection she felt Zoey couldn’t help but want to test it, and see if their chemistry or whatever might be enough to keep them together.
“Are you uh, doing much after this? I have uh, the rest of the day free if you uh, wanna show me the sights around here or something?” The face of the femme rather red though even as she for all intents and purposes invited the girl out on a little date to see how they matched up when out and about, though she might have been a little disappointed if this vision with violet hair said no, she would deal with it in time, and hopefully that would even be an issue she would never have to deal with…

-EXIT-

~Bringing That Sunshine~

"~Lighten Up Your Life A Little~"
- Zoey Luciano

#28Alisa 

A Sultry Meeting [Alisa/Private] - Page 2 Empty Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:47 am

Alisa

WORDS: 380 | TAG: @zoey | TOWEL | LUMEN

"Mmm~", wow she was really cute. Innocent or not, Lumen clearly knew how to appreciate this fact as she admired the beautiful hue on the girls cheek, but thought little of it in the end, "Sounds like a lot of fun huh~?"

Alisa might have felt tempted to tease her a little, but in her eyes, the redhead was simply a pretty girl she'd love to befriend. Not that Lumen had ever found herself on the recieving end of such attention from her partner, for she didn't seem intimidated by Alisa in the slightest:

"And we are, just... Not like that~", she quickly reaffirmed, giggling at Zoey's apologetic question, clearly not finding it intrusive with how readily she shared the information, "Yeah, I've seen her have that effect on people. It's not usually on purpose though."

Usually being the operative word here, for Lumen had indeed met quite a few people with whom Alisa brought her charm to bear for no real reason outside her own amusement. Certainly a selfish way of amusing oneself, as the sculptress herself would very quickly and unabashedly acklowledge if questioned, but to Lumen, she was still her beloved friend. Right now, however, she had other concerns outside Alisa: The moment Zoey actually asked that question, the lilac haired girl's glimmering amber eyes widened visibly, her giddy smile curling wider as her face very visibly lit up thoroughly. All but answering positively before she even uttered a single word, the answer proper came soon enough regardless:

"Heheheheh~ I was thinking exactly the same.", giggled Lumen, nodding vehemently to Zoey's suggestion, clearly as enticed by the proposition as her small, dainty hand rose from under the ripping surface of the water, "You should come ride on my skyship, It'll be so much fun~"

After all, they had to start somewhere, right~? So far, Lumen only really enjoyed showing off her new ship to Alisa, merely getting ready to enjoy it with her spoke volumes of the budding relationship only just blossoming between herself and Zoey. After such a cute, endearing chemistry, one could only imagine the kind of close friendship they might have before long, and all the things they might do together.

[EXIT]

Strength is also Beauty

"Another day in paradise~"
- Alisa Vollan

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

A Sultry Meeting [Alisa/Private] - Page 2 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2