Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Country Roads, Take Me Home~ [Alisa/Social]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Sofia 

Country Roads, Take Me Home~ [Alisa/Social] Empty Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:04 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 612 | TAG: Alisa~

These trees seem to go on for miles… The long blue locks of the Valerican Vixen whipping and snapping as the roaring beast beneath her carried her along, despite the wind that her motion was making her face, Sofia Serena was warm for two reasons. The first the break of spring that was finally making the wilderness around her into a sea of green, the renewed vigour of the sun soaked the sapphire siren like a gentle blanket of balminess, but it was not the only thing that brought her heat.

Just where are you taking me, naughty thing~? The strongest source of hotness not above the mischievous mermaid but rather in front of her, as she took in the sights of sprawling valley that surrounded her, Sofia squeezed the body in front of her a little bit tighter and smiled, loving the way that the woman in front felt against her form. Fallen into and perhaps just a little bit lost in the whirlwind of excitement and desire that was known as Alisa Vollan, the days since meeting this magnificent mistress had been something of a blur for the azure eyed teen, filled with the most sublime pleasures and the most amusing spirit of adventure. And that was why she was where she was.

Does she know a nice little getaway a couple of wicked women can get back to nature? Humming gently to herself as she turned her attention away from the scenery and instead focused on the finery that she clung to, with a little giggle Miss Serena leaned forward and laid a kiss on the cheek of the black beauty with whom she had become so smitten, her hands climbing a little higher up the frame of Alisa to hug her with far more familiarity than she had before. Finding that she could not recall a person she had felt such an affinity and affection toward outside her family in a good long while, even the simple act of hanging onto the body of the black beauty as they rode along on the little oddity that her fellow femme was so proud of felt like a deed of loveliness, and one that almost felt a shame to stop when they might ever reach their destination.

Maybe a nice little grove we can enjoy ourselves together under the clouds and stars, or the pool of a waterfall away from prying eyes where we can discard everything but our passions?
A fascinating little machine underneath her to be sure, Sofia had never seen anything like the so called ‘Mana Bike’ that Miss Vollan had revealed to her, but despite the excitement she felt toward the prospect of riding it there was another notion that thrilled her even more. Definitely still in that drunken ‘honeymoon’ phase of her relationship with her Pegasus partner and eager to explore everything of the woman that she could, if past experience was something to go off then there was a high chance that such discovery would be of a nature that others might blush about, and that only made the sapphire seductress all the more enthusiastic.

“Mmmmm… I bet you’re just loving taking me on this magical mystery tour, aren’t you~?” In truth rather eager to meet anything that the cool and mysterious slice of magnificence that was between her thighs had to offer her, with a feeling of excitement inside her heart and wickedness in her mind, Miss Serena casually let her lips move up to the earlobe of the enchantress before her and began to nibble it softly as she cuddled the woman close, waiting to see just where this new adventure might take her…

Stir Up Some Excitement

"Make every day its own adventure~"
- Sofia Serena

credit to nat of adoxography.

Country Roads, Take Me Home~ [Alisa/Social] TDL1IUK

#2Alisa 

Country Roads, Take Me Home~ [Alisa/Social] Empty Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:14 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 800 | TAG: @Sofia | BIKER

It truly had been quite the wild, whirling couple weeks, filled to the brim with the kind of unyielding passion Alisa scarcely had the pleasure of experiencing. The artist had found quite the muse in Sofia, and for all her aloof, independent nature, she quite enjoyed how insparable the two had grown, and decided to enjoy that time to the fullest. Having her join Blue Pegasus most certainly helped, but it also came with strings attached... Thankfully, as she'd already learned, pulling strings with Sofia around always turned out fun in the end. So, Alisa rented herself a Mana bike, deciding to take her on a little sightseeing tour of northern Fiore - well, the Orchidia region at least - heading for a place she knew all too well for a little training...

Not that she could resist a little detour with this little minx clinging tightly to her back... Now ordinarily she'd have zipped up her jacket tightly, even if she could handle that chilly wind constantly whipping at her bare skin, she'd most certainly feel better under the comfort of a warm, snug windbreaker. And yet, no way she'd be caught throwing away yet another golden opportunity to delight herself in the increasingly salacious, ardent affections of the impish blue vixen named Sofia Serana.

"Mmmm~...", a low, soft hum escaped the tall woman's lips as she raised back upright after a tight turn, adjusting her seat on the hot, steel beast raging between her luscious, shapely thighs, squeezing it a bit tighter as she shifted her body against the supple seductress sitting behind her, clearly as pleased as Sofia herself.

Her touch... Every little touch, even the slightest caress reminded the sculptress of how impossibly compatible they were, more so as they days passed and they learned further secrets about one another... Hopes and dreams, likes and dislikes... Turn ons and turn offs... Indeed this was quite the thrill, no wonder they found themselves so hopelessly intoxicated, so much they couldn't even make such a short trip in one sitting, needing more than one pit stop here and there to unwind. Hopefully they'd actually make it before sundown, though Alisa showed no signs of hurry. Quite the opposite, she'd much rather enjoy this beautiful mountainous landscape surrounding them, slowing down as she strayed off the beaten path, navigating as many twists and turns as she could fine:

"Indeed I am, and surely I'm not the, only one~...", chuckled the sculptress, gazing at her blue haired lover through the rear view mirror, admiring the dreamy look on her face, the way that long, lustrous hair whipped about behind her, shimmering under the orange hues of the setting sun, her lips parting slightly in sheer awe at her dazzling beauty. She knew better than to take her eyes off the road for long, and thus those cool wine red orbits soon shifted right back to the way ahead, that faint smile widening into a witty smirk as she teased the adventurer, "You of all people must know, it's all about the journey, not the destination~"

And what a Journey they'd been having, in oh so many ways~... Alisa knew not what manner of nostalgia drove her on a detour to her hometown after all these years; perhaps a side effect of her newfound appreciation for her new home in Blue Pegasus, or maybe more so a nudging desire for openness with the girl sitting right behind her

"Mmn~...!", another low hum escaped, this time accompanied by a telltale nibbling of that plush, succulent bottom lip, accompanied by the faintest hint of warmth on her skin as she felt the girl's teeth on that tender little spot on her earlobe... Of course, even in this compromised position, Alisa still managed to shift her full, pert behind against the girl behind her, answering in what way she could as she spoke, "...You really can't help yourself at all hmm~...? Don't worry, we're almost there~"

Alisa spoke with the certainty of someone who knew this roads like the palm of her hand, but then how could she not? It had been her decision to come here, after all~... Though she couldn't help but wonder how long until Sofia reached that conclusion. Riding up a hill until she reached a clearing, the sculptress finally drove out of the woods, reaching high enough to for a clear view of the valley to unfold before them. With a pleased, almost nostalgic sigh, she inhaled deeply, her full, firm chest heaving visible as she took in one of the most beautiful sights in all of Fiore:

Country Roads, Take Me Home~ [Alisa/Social] YMFBGoY

"...So, here we are... Camellia Town~", informed the sculptress, smile widening as she narrated the view in that smooth, throaty voice, her foot touching the grassy ground as she peeled off her shades.

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Country Roads, Take Me Home~ [Alisa/Social] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#3Sofia 

Country Roads, Take Me Home~ [Alisa/Social] Empty Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:59 am

Sofia

WORDS: 944 | TAG: Alisa~ | OUTFIT

“Heeheeheheee… Have you ever known me not love a chance to have a woman like you at my mercy~?” Chuckling gently at the words of the rider in front of her as her lips wrapped around the succulent lobe of the luscious Miss Vollan and began to suckle on it gently, Sofia was so engrossed in her task of teasing the temptress before her that it took her a few seconds to notice the gaze that was reflected in her direction. The corners of her mouth curling into a smile once she did so, as the blue beauty looked into that shining surface she found herself disappointed that the pair of sunglasses she wore would likely hide the naughtiness inherent in her stare, but opted to show it in other ways.

“This soft… Supple body at my disposal…” For some reason guessing that the red hot and revealing outfit that the black haired biker had chosen was entirely for her benefit, with those firm abs out in the open how could anyone resist the urge to tease them? Miss Serena certainly not able, as one of her hands hooked underneath Alisa’s bust to steady her the fingers of the other idly explored those well-honed lines and tight valleys that made the stomach of the woman so very beautiful, and also impossible to ignore.

“All Alisa’s ample treat’s… Just ripe for the taking~” Attempting to emulate that appeal just a little with her ensemble, while her own tum wasn’t quite as well defined as that of the amazon that she clung to, the combination of a ruffled crop top, tight jeans and loose jacket that the vixen sported showed both the similarity of their taste and yet also their distinction, with Sofia’s mix of vibrant colours contrasting the cool monochrome that her lover sported.
Now this is how one gets around, I’d bet even a ride on a Pegasus wouldn’t be this much fun~? Although, me and Alisa on one… The words that the water witch used as devilish and crammed with desire as the way that her hands moved, she continued to whisper into the ear of her lover as the landscape passed them by, upping the level of her teasing by letting the tips of her fingers slip about an inch or so into the waistband of Miss Vollan’s sinful leather pants to really make her shiver. Though, if she did, the dark vision would not be the only one on the bike who was made to shudder by the wicked motion made by the woman behind her.

“It makes every ride the time of my life~” All of it a ruse though, as the wicked fingers on one hand glided along that sublime skin and gripped her hip tightly, the other hand set to work with an even lewder design, Miss Serena taking advantage of the fact that while they were in motion her partner could hardly deny her hands even if by some rare chance she wanted to, in her cheekiest move yet the Valerican vixen giggled into the ear of her partner softly as she let her grasp slip underneath the high hem of the woman’s shirt and wrap around one of those large, plush breasts underneath it.
I wonder just how much she’s fighting against that urge to spin around and have her revenge on me? Feeling almost like she was playing a game of chicken with Alisa and wondering just how far she might be able to push her partner before she pulled the bike over and had her revenge, even though they’d already had to stop this ride before to calm themselves down after the contact got them a little too heated, the sapphire siren couldn’t help but crave more from the minx she held onto. That intoxication gripped her so strongly, and yet, she would not get the fix that she yearned for. Not yet, at least.

“W-Wait, we’re here?” Practically ambushed as all of a sudden civilization seemed to lurch from the rolling hills and greenery that surrounded them, though many might have been relieved to find that their ride through the country roads was at an end, the words and tone of Sofia were momentarily laced with a heavy sentiment of disappointment when the bellowing of beast beneath her died down and they came to a halt. The sprawling beams of sunlight that washed over the landscape having turned to a rich and beautiful gold as the pair rode along on the magnificent mana machine, though the buildings around them glistened with that glow the foreign fox couldn’t help but continue to find the body before her the most enchanting prospect in the vicinity and felt almost short-changed considering the naughtiness she had embarked on right before her arrival.

“So mean, Alisa… I wanted to have all to myself a little bit longer~” Pouting and channelling a little of her inner Cherry as she leaned forward and whispered into the ear of the enchantress who had brought her to a place that she probably might never have found on her own, as she casually let her hand slip free of the shirt of Miss Vollan the mischievous minx kissed her girl’s cheek and purred despite the hint of dissatisfaction their arrival had brought her.
You’re not getting away that easily, though… The hands gripping that body tightly as she let her lips wander from the softness of the dark temptress’s cheek and toward her lips, she brushed them softly and enticingly as she made sure that her partner would pay a ‘toll’ before she found her frame released by that loving but unrelenting grasp…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#4Alisa 

Country Roads, Take Me Home~ [Alisa/Social] Empty Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:15 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 750 | TAG: @Sofia | BIKER

"Aah~... Such a hopeless girl~", cooing softly, Alisa giggled at her ever frisky lover, but confident as ever made no motion to shy away from her

And yet for all her bold confidence, she still quivered softly at her touch, a heaving, surprised little gasp escaping her parted, shimmering lips, curling slightly as those abs clenched palpably under the princess' ministrations. Merely feeling those cheeky, dainty fingers on the edge of her pants as such, teasing the underside of her luscious bosom... She couldn't help but shiver as any retaliation she could bring forth from this position paled in comparison:

"...Aren't you glad we're here~?", teased Alisa, making a show of removing her hands from the handlebars and leaning back slightly, sensually pressing her back against her lover's soft, shapely form, grinding softly as she teased her back despite the visible hue in her cheeks. Hands gripping slightly onto the side of the bike as her back arched sensually, all but egging the blue vixen onwards as her bosom quivered softly in her hands, that long, raven hair brushing her cheeks as she stole a long, deep kiss.

Clearly, she cared little for exposing herself before these skillful, relentlessly wandering hands, though deep down, Alisa's motives laid in equal parts pleasure and defiance, making a rather bold statement that she could handle whatever Sofia could dish out and then more, her body writhing oh so subtle and sensually under that deft touch, while her her own hand slid up the side of her torso, purring seductively as she looked back into her eyes with a half lidded gaze. Like minded as ever, Alisa found those luscious lips heading for hers with near perfect unison, meeting Sofia halfway for a long, passionate kiss, humming into it as her hand sensually slid up those ripe, enticing curves... Even if they'd grown intimately familiar with one another by now, Sofia had yet to lose any of her novely to her admiring gaze, and by the time the sculptress reached that soft, tender cheek, her tongue had already snuck out to mingle with her lover's, coaxing it out with playful little licks of those glistening, plush gates:

"How kind of you to offer~...", she hummed inbetween long, cheeky little pecks, accepting the treat and savoring it to the last drop. Feeling a nudging desire to get back at the hopeless minx for exploiting her openings this whole time. In a slow, seductive show, one of her long, leather clad legs slid up around into a graceful sidesaddle position, giving her a far better angle to twist her torso around and properly cup her lover's cheek, smooching her deep and passionately; humming into the kiss, nibbling on her lips while her idle hand expored up and down her spine, reaching just low enough for a deep, cheeky squeeze of that luscious softness below.

Gasping, she made sure to leave that little vixen nice and tame, kneading that shapely, curvaceous body with her own as she savored that assertive kiss until her body quivered head to toe, until she felt her heart pounding in her chest. Instead of giving her what she wanted her though - what they both arguably craved - Alisa peeled away from that needy, increasingly ardent string of saliva, admiring the smoke puffs of breath forming between them, the likely vivid color on Sofia's cheeks which she herself inevitably flaunted almost as boldly:

"Come on now~...", she urged, all but tapping that luscious tush in a blunt display of passion easily outshining her usual seductive elegance, giggling gracefully as she bit her lip and turned right back around, strapping that SE plug around her wrist, pumping the engine full of her rich, thick mana before revving it with a mighty twist of the handlebars, waiting for Sofia to get ready before slipping her sunshades back on and smirking playfully, knowing the effect she had on her lover and how she'd be forced to stew in it for a good while longer, "...We have a small town to explore~"

No sooner than she drove down the hill and arrived, parking her motorcycle under the first shaded overhang she could find, did Alisa take hold of Sofia's hand and guide her off the bike, holding that soft, irresistibly tender hand in her own with a firm yet tender, almost loving grasp as she showed her around the quaint little sights Camellia town had to offer~

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#5Sofia 

Country Roads, Take Me Home~ [Alisa/Social] Empty Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:39 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 921 | TAG: Alisa~ | OUTFIT

“Mmmnnnnn…” Mewling happily as she found the reward for the naughty behaviour that was shown to her, as the lips of such a luscious lady met her own Miss Serena could only quiver at their softness and melt as she felt her cheek being gripped so tenderly by her lover, kissing Alisa back with every ounce of passion she was met with and purring as a result. Perhaps the greatest act of magic that this minx of a made could cast being in the simple fact that no matter the circumstance she seemed to be able to make the blue beauty relax and yearn for her so needily regardless of the circumstances, while the foreign fox had been teasing the temptress all the way up to this point she couldn’t help but feel like all it had taken to overturn that advantage was the sweetness of a single smooch.

“Aaaalissssssssaaaa~” The voice of the Valerican vixen little more than a gasping hiss when finally the voluptuous Miss Vollan allowed her to catch a little bit of the breath that was stolen away from her, even without meaning to the idle hand of the younger lover began to knead the flesh she held onto, squeezing it’s softness as she suckled on each kiss she was given gratefully. Although she was unlikely to confess to it any time soon, Sofia was certainly by this point rather thoroughly addicted to the potent intoxicant that was the White Empress, those teasing pecks like a taste of heaven that she craved more than food, drink or breath. She was head over heels really, in a way that she had never expected nor really felt before.

She’s got to have some kind of naughty spell or something she’s keeping from me… Shivering with delight as the hands of her beloved black belle found their way to the mix of slender curves that made up her body, every ounce and inch of contact that was made with her provoked a groan from the wicked water witch, who returned it in kind. Pressing her needy body against that of the woman in front of her, the mischievous mitts of the mermaid took in the shape of her partner with equal enthusiasm, her touch soft but carrying a heavy desire she could not hold back.

No one else ever makes me lose control so readily~ Hand sliding down that sensuous curve that made up the waist of the goddess in her arms and around the bend of her behind, while one of her hands hugged the sweetness that was Alisa’s chest, the other travelled down the fine leather that made up her sinful pants and squeezed the knee of the elegant enchantress before creeping back up the inner edge. Any notions of modest or decency stripped away in that moment, Miss Serena’s motion unrestrained by any thought of folk around seeing what she was doing, for in that moment the only thing that mattered to the minx was the two of them. To her, the world was empty aside from duo and the desire between them.

“Unnguhh?” Basking blissfully in the feeling of connection that when Alisa rapped her rump and turned around she would find herself blinking and groaning with confusion, as those sweet lips were pulled away from her own, the blue beauty made to follow them only to find the back of her bodacious belle blocking her path.
And here I thought I was the tease~ Pouting a little at the disappointment of not being able to drag her dish away from the road and finish what they had started but that discontent ebbing quickly as the woman revved the bike beneath her heard, Sofia couldn’t help but whimper breathily as the quaking of the beast travelled up through her from the saddle and was glad that the noise probably drowned her emission out.

“W-Whoa!” Given no time to dwell on the tremor that travelled to her body though as all of a sudden the bike launched forward and a mix of reflex and panic made Miss Serena lunge in the opposite direction, with redness in her cheeks that her partner could probably glimpse in her mirror the young rider hung off her partner with a stronger grip than before and felt her heart pounding in her chest as she did so. Practically panting all the while as well, while the foreign fox had no idea whether her excitement came from the little treat she had been given or the fright that followed it, after a moment or two she did not really care. She simply enjoyed the ride.

“Heeheehehee, still not going to tell me why we’ve come here, my magnificent Mistress of Mystery~?” The mix of excitement and affection leaving Sofia rather giddy when they finally found themselves climbing from the bike, after giggling at the chivalry she was shown by vision that was Miss Vollan, the Sapphire couldn’t help but wonder why they had made the journey to what looked to be the smallest town in the world.

“Well, I’m sure with you, any kind of surprise will be like heaven, won’t it~?” Shrugging as she never really expected the White Empress to reveal her hand this easily, with a spring in her step and absolutely no real inclination to release the hand she was offered when getting off the bike, the vibrant vixen followed after her partner and smiled as she wondered once more just what was waiting for them in this idyllic little locale…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#6Alisa 

Country Roads, Take Me Home~ [Alisa/Social] Empty Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:42 pm

Alisa

Ahh, how the sculptress loved teasing this seductively little minx, to hold her close everytime that cheeky, confident allure gave way to an equally honest, salacious need, the way she all but turned to putty in her arms when she pressed just the right buttons that made her quiver with need. Mind you, Alisa seldom fared much better herself beyond the ability to keep a clear head even when their passions flared up. With low, husky little purrs and the occasional, trembling gasp as she felt those hands wander, the crystal woman couldn't help but pull the girl tighter against her, delighting in that svelte, feminine form pressed up against her, massaging it seductively with her own, giggling whenever the girl mewled into the kiss:

"Don't go getting too excited now, we still have a whole town to visit~", chided the sculptress, raising an eyebrow as she looked into her eyes through the rear view mirror, requiring a great deal of fortitude to peel her sight away from Sofia after that delicious little yelp, startled by the delightful rumbling beneath them. She gave her but a moment to acclimate to that thrilling rush before letting go of the breaks and racing down, engines roaring as she'd quickly make her way down to the town below, "Hold on tight~!"

Drawing the eyes of more than one passerby, Alisa made sure to leave her motorcycle somewhere discreet as she hopped off, running a hand down her lustruous raven hair, admiring her own reflection in the rear view mirror as she left her hair as smooth and flowing as they knew and loved, raising a hand over her lips and giggling playfully at the eager words from Sofia's lips. Looking into her eyes, she clearly hung on one particular word, her eyes narrowing as she heard it:

"Mistress, hmmm~?", she smirked cheekily, raising an eyebrow, clearly enjoying that sound coming from that ever impish mermaid's luscious, enticing lips, all but making her nibble her own before flipping that long dark hair and sinking on one wide, womanly hip, "Well, a woman needs her mystery, wouldn't you agree~?", spoke the ever cryptic sculptress, looking at her with that impish faint smile on her face, winking playfully at her lover as she too made no motion to peel her hand away, and before long the two of them were walking through the mostly empty streets of Camellia town, hand in hand like a lovestruck couple, "Surely all of your questions will answer themselves in due time~"

Interlacing her fingers with Sofia's, she relished the deep, intimate hold they had on each other, like her hand slowly meshed with her lovers, sharing each other's warmth, as if they'd become one. Looking into her eyes made that faint smile wide, and as she took the first few steps into her hometown, she found herself idly stroking the back of her hand, finding a unique, soothing kind of comfort in the blue girl's presence... No doubt she'd have still come by even without Sofia, but she most certainly would have been unable to properly appreciate this sunset... For all the nostalgia the sight brought her, so too came the kind of grief she'd struggled to keep away for a long time; drawing strength from it, but always striving not to lose herself in it once again, just as she had in the past. And so, subtly, almost imperceptibly, she found herself gripping a bit tighter to her hand, letting her muse's presence soothe her as she looked around and pointed out the first few shops she remembered visiting regularly:

"...This pâtisserie has some of the most delectable treats you'll ever find in Fiore~", spoke the sculptress, nodding to a yet somewhat frequented bakery, feeling a subtle, pleasant smell tickling her nostrils even this far away, all but whetting her appetite. Even at this hour she yet saw quite a fair number of people, enough to attest to her words. She did saw quite a few of them looking right back, brows furrowed. Almost on reflex, she calmly picked up her sunglasses from her pocket and slipped them on. Despite the slow, ever graceful poise behind her motions, Sofia could possibly suspect why would Alisa think to wearing her shades all of a sudden.

And yet the further they explored the streets of Camellia Town, more little hints would fall here and there, tiny clues to the secretive sculptress' reason for coming here. She made no motion to hide her familiarity with the place, with the way she guided Sofia around; quickly find her way to all the interesting places with almost as much ease as she did with Sofia in private... At the same time, that perpetual faint smile all but faded slightly, whenever she glanced towards a particular direction.

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#7Sofia 

Country Roads, Take Me Home~ [Alisa/Social] Empty Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:25 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 774 | TAG: Alisa~ | OUTFIT

“Ohhhhh~? You like that title~?” Chuckling at the focus that her fellow femme put on a particular piece of her statement, while Sofia had added the title simply as a consequence of wanting to take a little flourish with her wordplay, she couldn’t help but purr as her partner seemed to connect in wicked ways that they had yet to really explore in any proper sense.
“Maybe if you’re a good girl, I’ll think about calling you it when it’s just the two of us, hm~?” Certainly by no means opposed notion of using the formality as a function of some frisky little game between them, while she had left quite a few matters of her pleasure in the hands of the dark dish so far, it seemed something of a step up in terms of their usual back and forth to surrender and use such a mischievous moniker for the minx. One that despite the infatuation with which she was inflicted the foreign fox would make her sexy woman earn before she was given it freely.

“Oh well you certainly seem to live by that belief, Miss Vollan~” Perhaps not agreeing with the notion of mystery that Alisa seemed to cling to, or at least the ardent degree with which the black beauty seemed to hold onto the principle she mentioned, Miss Serena tended to be franker and more forthright with those she had developed a fondness for. Something of an open book for those whom she wished to lavish her adoration on, though the sapphire siren could be trickier with those who she wanted to toy with, for the most part she appreciated honesty and couldn’t help but tease the temptress for her own tastes.

“If there is one thing that the White Empress is endowed with more than her good looks it is a desire to keep herself perfectly private from all, save hopefully a few select individuals~?” Of course not one to really judge the magnificent maiden that she had taken up with for their contrasting style, and in her way enjoying the little ‘games’ that this complicated woman created in order to let out the little prizes of her person to the worthy, Sofia couldn’t help but want to see the whole picture. Sensing almost from the outset that there was far more to woman than what met the eye so lavishly, perhaps it was the haste of youth but the Valerican vixen felt a voracious desire to know and understand her partner, like she was a meal that was so delicious that every bite she took only made her hunger worse. Maybe that was why this suave seductress kept her secrets, in order to keep that desire going for as long as possible, but the mischievous minx reckoned there was more to it than that. They felt so similar in tastes and yet set apart, and something had to have caused that, didn’t it?

“The tastiest treats in all of Fiore~?” Of course the musing that Miss Serena made over the mystery that was Alisa something that took a back seat as soon as her partner left herself open to another round of teasing, as the matter of fine flavour was brought up by the beauty whose hand she clung to, the foreign fox could not help but giggle and make light of what she had recently gained quite the taste for.
“Heeheeheehee, don’t tell me… A certain goddess with ravishing raven hair came to me, fresh from their ovens~?” Snickering joyfully as she looked into the window of the bakery that her beloved pointed out before rounding the older woman like a hyperactive child, she couldn’t help but lift up the paw she hung off and give it a smooching kiss, moaning the moment she did so as if the most succulent essence had hit her palate, and honestly it wasn’t too far from the truth really.

“If you’ve brought me all the way here to taste something wonderful, I should warn you, I’ve already found something lovely to eat that I just can’t seem get enough of~” Smirking at her lover and then nuzzled her way up the arm of the woman so she could whisper in her ear, as if to make her point even more resounding Sofia went so far as she snap at the air an inch from the nose of the temptress whose very presence tantalized her so before brushing the lips of the enchantress with her own, the spirit of the blue beauty feeling as if it had never been so buoyant as it was when she had Miss Vollan by her side and naughtiness in her mind…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#8Alisa 

Country Roads, Take Me Home~ [Alisa/Social] Empty Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:18 pm

Alisa

"Jumped right into that chance didn't you~?", Alisa teased right back, chuckling, nodding at the girl's eagerness as her gaze narrowed knowingly; if anything, they both had their fair share of guilty for nibbling each other's salacious bait. Mind you, she saw no guilt in that sprinkle of honesty about their desires, only amusement at teasing Sofia about them as she so clearly enjoyed just as much. Sofia's visible interest wasn't lost on the artist, even if the idea clearly piqued her interest, she wasn't about to miss such an obvious opening, leaning in slightly as she all but growled with a low, teasing purr, "Seems to me there's a good girl eager for praise in there somewhere~"

After all, for every moment of seductive flirtation, Alisa knew the tables could turn at any point, with how their attunement kept growing... They were in that stage of their releationship, where passions burned hot and lusts ran high, where a tiny little spark could set off the most glorious conflagration. And yet they merely danced around it, as Alisa so obviously enjoyed, looking into her lover's shimmering blue eyes as her lips curled, relishing that whole bodied thrill leaving her with the most delightful tingles... And yet even with the air laden with seduction as such, this ever growing affection shone brightly. Even as she tantalized the excitable mermaid, she relished the warmth of her hand and the soothing sense of intimacy it filled her with, barely able to stop stoking it gently even as in those proud moments where she stylishly flipped her hair:

"Naturally~ After all, you'd certainly want those select few to feel as exceptional as you see them, would you not~?", replied the sculptress, raising an eyebrow, like she were stating something obvious. In stark contrast to that cheeky little smirk on her face, these words carried a not so subtle compliment to the blue girl who'd learned more about Alisa in a few days than most would their whole lives. Perhaps she already suspected it, but she'd have no room for doubt once she finally realized the sculptress had taken her on a visit of her own hometown, "Nothing feels quite as rewarding as looking into their eyes and seeing it... Without a single word, knowing they understand just how dazzling you find them~"

Sure, Alisa could be proud and aloof, stand upon her pedestal without letting anybody stand close. Though she refuse to accept anybody as greater than her, she had those special few she looked to as equals. She held Sofia's gaze the whole way, or at least she would have if not for her shades, but even with them. Guiding the girl onto a little detour away from the main streets, they soon neared a long sidewalk following the course of the river, letting them admiring those last, darkening hues of the setting sun. For all the nostalgia to be found in these sights, Alisa clearly had a far prettier visage to admire, after all, even with these dazzling colors all around her, she only had eyes for that blue, for that ever salacious choice of humour that so often made her nibble her bottom lip, gasping when she felt those lips against the back of her hand. Giggling soft and gracefully at that tender little smooch, her smile widened softly as she guided Sofia closer to her. Never having been too keen on public displays of affection, she could hardly help herself to tender, affectionate kiss to her luscious lips instead, purring as she brought the two together, relishing every fading inch of distance between them until she felt that soft, warm body pressing up to hers:

"Oooh~? And whatever might that be, I wonder~?", teased the sculptress, as if coaxing the bolder answer from those vixen's lips with pecks and smooches, a cheeky yet tender little questioning as her hand slithered around behind her waist, trailing sensually up her spine until she felt the girl shiver at her touch, twirling a lock of that gorgeous, smooth blue hair around her finger, "Whatever that may be~...", heaving softly as she giggled and nibbled the temptress' lip, Alisa only peeleed away at a tantalizingly slow pace, all but shivering at their closeness, how merely standing so close to one another had her heart pounding in her chest, easily evidenced by the hint of red that pale red skin to easily betrayed, "...It would be quite unhospitable of me to keep you wanting, now, hmmm~?"

Though Alisa made no effort to fan the flames of their passion beyond the point of no return, peeling away from her often proved a challenge when she drinked deeply of that enrapturing blue gaze, when she felt the girl's warmth against her face like most tender of caresses... She had brought Sofia along for sightseeing, so she'd pull away and resume their little riverside stroll... Eventually...

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#9Sofia 

Country Roads, Take Me Home~ [Alisa/Social] Empty Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:25 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 816 | TAG: Alisa~ | OUTFIT

“Nnnnnffffff~” The little tease that she gave the temptress seeming to prove entirely successfully, while Alisa spoke of fulfilling the want of Miss Serena the girl herself couldn’t help but quietly sense it wasn’t just just her own thirst that was being quenched by the deed. This little factor not really mattering too much to her, especially when she was made to shiver by the sweetness of those lips for what already felt like about the millionth time that day, the foxy foreigner groaned gleefully at the deed and snakes her hands around the waist of the wanton woman and purred as she shared not only her lips but also just a hint of tongue.

A salacious display of affection to be sure and one that likely drew the eye of any looking through the window of the patisserie or passing by them, once again Sofia found that the world seemed to melt away from her awareness as she basked in the bliss that the black beauty could inspire, giving off a husky purr of longing as she hung off the body of this sublime seductress.
“Mmmnnnn… Now that was definitely one delectable treat~” Finally parting the lips of her lover only when her breath demanded she do so, with a rosiness in her cheeks and her chest heaving a little the vixen from Valerica ran her tongue over the taste of Alisa that lingered on her mouth and giggled, showing that the kiss not quenching her desire to tease her partner by even the smallest measure.

“Heeheheehee… If those cakes are better than that, I’ll certainly have to pick some up while we’re here, won’t I~?” Holding onto Miss Vollan as they lingered in the window of the bakery and whispering softly to the girl as she enjoyed the feeling of intimacy and isolation from the world that their saucy smooch had brought to her, while she cocked her head in the direction of the fine establishment that her favourite femme had pointed out, the blue gaze of the sapphire siren never left the fact of her lover for even a single second.
“Though lucky for me, I get to enjoy the finest flavours in the world whenever I’m with my red hot woman~” Captivated by this cool coquette and so smitten that she was far more interested in the woman herself than any kind of scenery, Miss Serena could only nuzzle the lips of her lover and then shamelessly squeeze the rear of her black beauty as she paid her a playful little compliment, hoping that her brazen act might bring out a bit more blushing in those porcelain cheeks before they continued.

Not in any kind of rush of course, and only moving on with her dark goddess when the matter became an absolute necessity, as she continued on the tour that she was being given by the gorgeous girl at her side Sofia made no effort to move at anything more than a cruising pace, quite enjoying the ability to stroll around with so lovely a lady in hand even among strangers like this. The feeling of having a fine female by her side not a new experience for a girl so prone to endeavours of amorous intention as this mischievous minx but even by her own standards Miss Vollan something to be proud of, while she did so enjoy showing herself off the girl also liked to give boastful displays of anyone who attracted her interest, and as such met the stares and gaping jaws they ran into with a smile on her face and joy in her heart.

“So… Camellia Town~?” Still, even as she strolled along that sense of curiosity seeming to throb in her mind, like an itch she so wanted to give a good scratching, she couldn’t help but poke at the mystery that her ‘Mistress’ was weaving in hopes of finding out a little more of Alisa’s intention.
“You seem rather familiar with the place… Intimately so~ Does that have anything to do with why you brought me here~?” Certainly no slouch when it came to matters of observation, which tended to show most prominently in the teasing she so habitually seemed to engage in with all she liked, when put to other uses Miss Serena could prove quite perceptive when she wanted to.

“You’re not going to suddenly reveal you own a nice little cottage by the water where we can enjoy a long weekend together, are you~?” An able detective when she put her mind to it but her youth and imagination still guiding her ideas, perhaps that honeymoon feeling lingered in the heart of Sofia as she made her first guess at their reason for being here, although the supposition of the siren was mostly wishful thinking she would might have found herself surprised by the proximity of her presumption to the truth…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#10Alisa 

Country Roads, Take Me Home~ [Alisa/Social] Empty Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:50 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 650 | TAG: @Sofia | BIKER

What a treat indeed... Sofia's beauty enraptured the artist all too easily, and yet her charmingly playful nature constantly dared and egged her on, always finding a way to soothe her while still raising her pulse. With a subtle, left and right sway of her hips as she felt that touch, Alisa savored every bit of this tasty little treat she so kindly offered, tongue snaking out to meet and mingle with hers

"Ufufufu~... I wouldn't say better... But defenitely a pretty close second~", chuckled the graceful sculptress, licking those moist, shimmering lips as she peeled away, letting out a low, delighted hum as she held the girl's gaze... And watching her do exactly the same... Nothing shot a blissful tingle through her whole body like witnessing firsthand how incredibly attuned the two were, staring deeply into each other's eyes, their breath smoky and cheeks red... Another shot a shiver up her spine quite like that frisky little squeeze to her rear, gasping and bitting her lip as she flashed back to every moment they had thus far, all but shivering with antecipation and what new memories they might make, "Well, thankfully you don't need to travel anywhere for those~"

Yes, she'd most certainly realized how much Sofia cherished even the slightest chance of showing off as such... Though she hardly spared but a single glance to any passerbys - not really keen on being recognized - she strode forward at that leisurly pace, with the graceful poise only a model from Blue Pegasus could truly bring out; with an subtle, elegant left and right way of those flared, feminine hips, every step flaunted that the shapely tone of her legs. With every gentle gust of wind, her long hair whipped around behind her, drawing her gaze towards the river for the briefest of moments, admiring the sunset reflected on its shimmering surface, inhaling deeply of that fresh air. She found herself sharing those longing looks with the girl whose hand she held, but even then her question made her brow raise:

"Not really... Unless merely being in the neighbourhood counts~?", Illumin's honest truth really, at least, the way Alisa saw it. She didn't really know why she'd come here now of all times, but she did know she'd likely not have bothered to had Sofia not been with her. Looking to that beautiful, ever curious mermaid, Alisa merely winked at her, knowing she'd end up feeding her quite a few tasty tidbits about herself the longer they stayed here, and for once actually enjoying the chance to watch someone unravel some of her mysteries, "Sadly, I do not...", giggled the sculptress, hand over her mouth as she brushed a loose black lock the wind whipped about in front of her. Cupping her chin, she furrowed her brow as they strolled around, visibly intrigued by the idea, "However, that could certainly be arranged~ You have the most tempting ideas, hmm~?"

But then she saw it... Even after giving Sofia the whole of her focus, some sights could yet draw her attention in far from pleasant ways. When her eyes fell on that familiar rooftoop, that perennial smile faded as she looked towards that old, seemingly abandoned house for a few moments. A cold shiver shot her spine, and she clenched the fist Sofia wasn't holding... Even then, she could likely sense the hint of tension on her lover's hand, as she turned back to look into her eyes with a far less cool smile than her usual:

"Would you mind waiting here just a little...?", she'd ask, visibly not keen on keeping her waiting, but far less keen on showing whatever she might be going to check out. Though Sofia had given her the strength to come here in the first place, they'd clearly reached a wall in how much of herself Alisa would willingly show in one day. In that ever graceful, heartfelt look, Alisa could only hope Sofia not to have gone far by the time she returned, "Don't worry~... I'll be back before you know it~"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#11Sofia 

Country Roads, Take Me Home~ [Alisa/Social] Empty Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:49 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 717 | TAG: Alisa~ | OUTFIT

“Aw, that’s a shame…” The idle wish of the Valerican Vixen seeming to be dashed all too quickly, she pouted playfully at her partner and swayed from side in twisting motion as she did so for a moment or two, looking like a little girl who had been refused a new dress or pretty doll for a moment or two before giggling at the gorgeous gal she had arrived with. Not knowing exactly what had put the image of somewhere by a nice lake or even better the ocean into her head but it seeming like the ideal image for Miss Serena, as she pictured a place from fantasy she could practically hear the sound of a rolling tide in her ears being drowned out by loving laughter of someone close to her, her eyes growing misty as she mused on the matter whilst moving with Alisa.

“Maybe it’s the island girl in me, but the idea of spending my days next to the water with a beautiful woman… Sheer perfection~”
No girl so naughty and full of mischief as this mermaid ever managing to get by without rather a vivid sense of imagination, as her words grew a little hazier from the daydream of her desire, Sofia couldn’t help but picture herself alongside a woman very much like the one she walked with right now frolicking on the comfort of a nice, golden beach that only the two of them knew about.
“Rolling tides, and tucked away from prying eyes...” A nice little cottage in the background as the beauties threw caution to the wind along with their clothing, while the foreign fox tended to believe she wasn’t terribly disposed toward romance she couldn’t help but feel a little captivated by what her whimsy whipped up for her, so much so that her hazy gaze did not pick up on the decline in happiness experienced by Miss Vollan.

“W-Wait, where are…” Strolling along the street on her autopilot setting and caught out by the woman next to her when she stopped and seemed to focus on a rather shabby looking building, the sapphire siren’s stupor left her confused for a second or two as she looked over the target that the temptress seemed intent on looking through, but had no desire to stop her either.
“Oh, uh… Yeah, I guess? You uh, know this place or something?” A knot forming in the brow of the blue beauty as she found that she was somewhat stumped as to why Alisa showed such a strong sense of interest in a building that looked like it was practically on her last legs, despite the acquiescence she showed Miss Serena couldn’t help but feel rather suspicious about what was going on.

She seems a little… Not herself? Slow on the uptake but certainly no fool, once she had been tugged from the trance she had been cast into by her caprice, Sofia quickly sensed the change in disposition demonstrated by the dark dish she travelled with. Miss Vollan always seeming to have some form of need to guard herself or keep a certain mystery about herself to feel like she was in charge of her destiny, despite that distance she placed between the casual observer and what she felt, the black belle rarely seemed to be the brooding sort.

What is this place, and more importantly, what is it to you, Alisa? Always so smooth and charming in her coolness, that brightness and elegance of her witty character seemed to have been subdued by the building nearby and because of that her Pegasus partner felt rather curious about the structure she saw, Miss Serena folded her arms over and tapped her foot on the ground a few times before peeling her sunglasses off as she decided to follow her lover inside.

Looks like I’m going in! Tucking the tinted specs she had been wearing into the neckline of her loose crop top as she stepped off from the spot, though she had been told to wait on the spot the teen did not feel like she should do as she was told in that moment. After all, if this building was going to steal the smile away from her beloved, then the vixen was damn sure she would be around to make sure she got it back again…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#12Alisa 

Country Roads, Take Me Home~ [Alisa/Social] Empty Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:06 pm

Alisa

Alisa had lost her home once... Back when she first left Camellia town, she believed she'd never again find a place she'd call such, much to her Uncle's chagrin. Just like her father before her, she'd lost sight of those left behind, on a quest for justice, vengeance, whatever it may be. She and her uncle had never seen eye to eye on that matter; he never judged her for it, and she appreciated it. Ever since then, she'd grown to think of the guild hall as such, and even now as Sofia quipped on what manner of house they could have, on some level Alisa couldn't help but wonder if it wouldn't feel like a home away from home:

"An island, hmmm~?", visibly interested, the sculptress' brow rose as her smirk widened, a little giggle escaping those plush, glossy lips as she tossed the every impish vixen her own playful wink. She always did love her secluded hideaways, and despite how little time they'd known each other, she already looked at her as someone she'd most certainly not mind sharing that getaway with, "Now that's an idea I could get behind~... I'll most certainly keep that one in mind."

She felt... Quite tempted to merely stand here flirting with Sofia, sharing those long, alluring looks, that occasional, tempting touch to her arm as she relaxed in that soothing grip on her hand... But Alisa had come here on a missing she didn't even know she had. Not once had she entered the home where her mother lost her life, and judging by the delapidated state the house had fallen into:

"Yeah, I guess you can put it that way...", answered the sculptress, glancing off into the river for a moment, reaching around and rubbing behind her neck as she sighed, and reluctantly, let go of that soft, loving hand that brought her so much warmth, "...I won't be long.", clenching her first she turned around and walked off with a brisk, resolute pace, leaving Sofia to her riverside sightseeing...

...Alas, she wouldn't be left alone too long... No sooner than Alisa slipped into an alleyway - seeking the way inside the house she seemed so interested in - would one of the bystards seemingly make his way towards her. A older male, tall and well built, with a grizzled, experienced look that hardly detracted from his approachable, jovial vibe. He clad himself in a rather casual, practical choice of wardrobe, as if he'd only just come back from a leisurly hike in the mountains. Judging by the visible hints of sweat on his shirt and lingering dirt on his boots, that would likely prove the most accurate guess. The moment Sofia met the rather familiar ruby shade of his eyes, he'd flash her a wide, welcoming grin, approaching without a care in the world:

Country Roads, Take Me Home~ [Alisa/Social] 6Sa3oW2

"Good grief... That girl hasn't come home in years and this is where she comes first?", he spoke up, with a casual tone hardly befitting a total stranger as he shook his head disapprovingly, tilting his hat up slightly to better scan the younger woman's figure. To his credit, he held her gaze with relative ease, avoiding the booby trap many younger man would have fallen for. Just a gentleman, perhaps, or simply not interested? Addressing Sofia with odd familiarity, he hardly spared even the slightest thought to never having met her before, perhaps on some level wondering if Alisa had told him about the town she'd just taken her to. Looking towards the blue girl, "Heh... You haven't the slightest clue where she just took you, have you?", sighing, the grizzled male brought his hand to his forehead and sighed, yet couldn't help but smile despite those hints of exhasperation, "I see she hasn't changed that much."

Despite having yet to give his name, he spoke of Alisa as someone who knew her all too well, with those unmistakable hints of a paternal affection, brimming with pride in a way that only highlighted the physical resemblance.

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#13Sofia 

Country Roads, Take Me Home~ [Alisa/Social] Empty Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:48 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 712 | TAG: Alisa~ | OUTFIT

“Eee!” The deep words of a man not only freezing the foxy foreigner in her tracks but also making her jolt as if someone had just struck her with a lightning spell, after giving a rather girlish mix of a gasp and a yelp, Miss Serena turned around with her cheeks glowing as she felt like a child who had been caught with their hand in a cookie jar or something similar. Perhaps so on edge because of the fact she had given Alisa her word that she would wait for her here, despite that oaky timbre in the words she heard, the blue beauty had momentarily panicked because she feared her fellow femme had found her breaking that vow, so it was with no small amount of relief that the young woman found herself confronted by a soul whose surname probably wasn’t Vollan.

“W-Whew, you startled me there…” Patting her chest as she felt her pulse continue to pound away like a two year old who had just discovered the joys of a big bass drum, as the colour that represented her sense of alarm lingered, the young lady took a deep breath to steady herself and scrutinized the monolithic mister that had appeared before her. The clear hints of a body that took the concept of being honed to perfection and smashed straight through it rather plain to the eye of Sofia as she took a second or two to study the features of this stranger, she couldn’t really deny the fact that she didn’t really dislike what she saw.

Who is this guy? Looks… Good, for an old man… Very good~ Not often the type for older men but this one rugged and rough in all the right ways, there was something just familiar enough about his appearance that made him seem welcoming and yet not so much that he didn’t have a certain air of mystery about him that added that bit much more appeal. The bearing of this big, bear-like man reminding her of Uncle Nik, even if she had only met this unknown soul for the space of a few short seconds Miss Serena could see that not only did he take care of his burly body, but also that he knew how to handle it.
Size, strength, experience… And I bet he knows what to do with it all too~ The stance he took seeming to ooze self-confidence, had the teen not been standing here waiting on her new favourite femme then she certainly would have been tempted to try and bag her first silver fox, and even with Alisa’s return on the none too distant horizon it was still an idea worth toying with. At least for a few moments.

’She…?’ Changed much? Distracted by that dashing figure for a few seconds of tightly smirking contemplation and her mind only managing to catch up with the situation after an uncomfortable number of seconds had passed by, once the metaphorical drooling of the mermaid came to an end she found herself confused by the words that this handsome older figure had shared with her, the brow of the blue beauty knotting up a little bit as she considered them before arching on one side.
“Wait, you know our Alisa~?” That sense of confusion contributing toward the cause of peeling the attention of the naughty nymph from the shapes she could just about make out in the shirt of this stranger, after shaking her head to throw off that manly magnetism Sofia spoke up to voice her wonder aloud.

“Just who might you be then, sir~?” Still that irrepressible machismo something that was hard to ignore, while her initial words might have been coloured by concern and curiosity, the next ones the Vixen spoke carried plenty more charm. Taking a step closer to the outgoing soul and practically purring as if she was the kitten she felt like when compared to this refined lion of a man, the visitor to the town quickly turned on automatic allure as she batted her lashes gently toward this mystery mound of masculinity, leaning a little ways forward as she did so and pulling her arms behind her back as she sent a short and very girly giggle his way…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#14Alisa 

Country Roads, Take Me Home~ [Alisa/Social] Empty Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:05 pm

Alisa

Alisa knew the way inside all too well, though actually swinging the door open was a whole other matter. Heavily deteriorated, she found herself needing a fair bit of strength to actually push her way through the door... No matter how delapidated, no matter how much she rationally reminded herself it was little more than an object, she still held back for fear of irreparably breaking the door off its hinges. Finally, she found her efforts rewarded with an eerie creaking, and that stale smell of dank, moldy dwelling. Gulping, the sculptress took the first few steps indoors for the first time in ten years, feeling her heart racing, her body gripped by the kind of tension she seldom faced... The last time she'd been here, she saw the body of her brutally murdered mother, and even now she felt a shiver down her spine as she walked past the living room where she knew evidence of the grisly deed would be found. Unlike what her younger self might have once imagined, she'd find no criminals back at the scene of the crime... Instead, she heard a hardly meacing sound, which still drew her gaze towards it on reflex. But at the sight of the real culprit, she took a deep breath and relaxed, calmly walking up to her old home's new tenant:

Country Roads, Take Me Home~ [Alisa/Social] COoz0fB

"Well hell there~... I'm glad someone at least managed to make this old place their home~", spoke the sculptress, crouching and stroking the rather friendly cat, taking in her surroundings and noting how their one time garden had quickly reclaimed the ground floor as part of its domain, while the elements would inevitably do the same upstairs... Smiling as the welcoming critter purred in delight, Alisa felt some of the tension seeping from her body, reminded of their own cat, who would up relocating back to her uncle's house with her...

Her Uncle, for once, was clearly doing well for himself, already busy making acquaintanes with his niece's rather gorgeous lover... Perhaps a bit too familiar, as he soon found, after seeing the girl's startled, bashful reaction, the old man merely chuckled, a somewhat silly, yet wholly approachable grin plastered on his face:

"Hahah, sorry about that miss. Been a while since I saw my Lisa or any of friends, surely you can forgive an old man's nostalgia~?", despite letting out an almost awkward, apologetic laughter, his posture was anything but. Just like her niece, the tall, well built veteran just oozed confidence, even winking at the girl. For all this boldness, however, he showed no signs of flirtation either, If he did notice that sheepish blush on her face, the carefree man seemingly treated her no differently for it... Not unlike the dumbfounded look she gave him, which made him rub his forhead once more, this time at himself, "Oh, here I am chiding her while doing exactly the same... Guess the apple never falls far from the tree."

Despite boasting the kind of self awareness Alisa seemingly lacked, that hardly put any damper on his lighthearted, nonchalant vibe, promptly striking a cool guy pose, hand in his pocket as he looked back into the eyes of the increasingly confident Sofia, reaching for his hat as he answered with a playful smirk:

"What, you can't see the striking resemblance~...?", he asked, looking into her eyes with a cool, half lidded ruby gaze, she'd most defenitely recognize... For all his jovial disposition, he clearly wasn't shy about gazing right back at the beautiful mermaid, genuinely admiring her those charming contours of her face. Holding that stance for a good while until a heartfelt laughter broke through, hand reaching for his chest as he straightened up and formally introduced himself, offering a greeting hand to the younger, beautiful lady he towered over, "Name's Gottfrid Vollan. What should I call such a charming young lady?"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

[/quote]

#15Sofia 

Country Roads, Take Me Home~ [Alisa/Social] Empty Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:52 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 751 | TAG: Alisa~ | OUTFIT

Lisa~? The familiarity certainly confirmed by the fine fellow and then some, as he asked for forgiveness from the foreign fox, she felt no predisposition toward denying such a request. Smirking as she heard a pet name for her pretty partner that she hadn’t really considered, though she might have cursed herself for not thinking of that one yet, Miss Serena made a mental note to remember the cute little diminutive for the dark dish and use it when it would be the most amusing. The label likely having the most impact given it immediately seemed obvious to be something she had been called in her past, the mischievous minx could only hope to imagine how her beloved black beauty might react to being called ‘Lil Lisa’ or something of that ilk, but for now opted to focus on the dandy in front of her rather than the deliciousness that would await her in the near future.

“Resemblance~? Why, there’s many handsome gentleman that you remind me of, sir~” Encouraged by the growing since of mischief that she felt in the company of this man, especially when he fuelled her with little treats like the one before, despite the silver stranger shooting a look toward her that definitely looked rather recognizable the blue beauty couldn’t help but play dumb. The acquaintance that the bearded boulder had shown with ‘Lisa’ a big clue already and those red irises that his gaze highlighted all but confirming the fact that he more than likely had a blood connection to the enchantress that she had been so enamoured by of late, Sofia refused to acknowledge her realization more because it seemed a little more fun than anything.

“Who could you be hinting at, I wonder~?” Certainly a path toward affording her a little more flirtation with someone she guessed might even have been Alisa’s father, if one had hoped that the possibility of such a connection might have been off-putting to the Valerican vixen, then the way she licked her lips at the deliciousness of her situation and took a step nearer to this stranger certainly stood in defiance of that. Lifting her hand to her jaw as she looked the man over carefully as her mouth curled into an even tighter grin of glee, the sapphire siren hummed gently and let a digit idly stoke her bottom lip as she took in the delectable dandy without a hint of shame, wondering just how her partner might react to the crush that was quickly forming within her toward this terrific titan.

“Vollan~? Goodness, are you our Lisa’s father then, Gottfried~?” The chance she had to play the fool cut short when the towering figure offered a hand to the girl and finally revealed his name, after a moment or two to let her gaze linger on the eyes of the beguiling bruiser, Miss Serena let her own dainty mitt rest in that large and strong grasp delicately.
“Heeheehee, why, I’m sure that a man as charming as you could call my anything you wanted, but my name is Sofia~” Giggling at the chivalrous greeting she was given and meeting it with further flirtation, while the naughty nymphet was more accustomed to dealing with people in a more casual manner, she couldn’t help but feel a little fondness for the old fashioned friendliness that she was shown by the mountain of manliness in front of her.

“And I should probably add that it is most certainly a pleasure to make your acquaintance~” Generally finding that she was the type who gravitated most strongly toward her own sex in terms of romance and other forms of intimate attraction, Sofia did find that every once in a while that right taste of masculinity was something she went a little crazy for.
“And forgive my confusion, sadly, Lisa hadn’t mentioned she was bringing me here to meet her family…” That craving only added to by the sense wickedness that seemed inherent in the act of seducing someone who she felt was close to the current apple of her eye, with Miss Vollan always being so cool and guarded in her nature, the foreign femme also wanted to see just how she might respond to the discovery of the crush that her cohort was developing on this sublime senior. Sure, it was unlikely that she was let such a yearning grow too wild, but the blue beauty also liked to be a bad girl when the outcome seemed so delicious…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#16Alisa 

Country Roads, Take Me Home~ [Alisa/Social] Empty Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:53 pm

Alisa

The man clearly knew his Icebergian name was hard on the tongue for most Fiorians, after all, few other citizens actually used it. To her credit she actually pronounced it flawlessly, earning a pleasantly surprised brow raise as Gottfrid nonetheless added as the girl accepted his offered handshake:

"Call me Rocky! That's how most of the town knows me anyway.", firm, rough, and yet gentle. His grip on her dainty hand spoke volumes, painting about as clear picture of his personality as that cheery grin and his adventurous choice of clothes. A caring family man who took care of Alisa after the incident, he'd treat Sofia as such, showing him the kind of openness many would hope of getting from the sculptress herself. Hearing her question, he quickly waved his hand dismissively, shaking his head and dispelling, "That would be my brother Ingmar, who's every bit of a lone wolf as his daughter... Girl takes after her father, no doubt on that."

Grumbling, the man took off his hat, rubbing his temple and shooting a nostalgic glance towards the setting sun... Between brother and niece, the caring older brother and uncle had plenty to worry about, yet despite obviously missing his family, he hardly seemed too sullemn over it. Lacking even the faintest sliver of doubt, he knew they'd come back home eventually, and Alisa's return had only validated his belief. And yet the hospitable man made an effort not too burden the girl with too much family history at once, keeping the mood light and laid back. Sofia helped mind you, and the visible delight on his face hinted at how pleased he was that his niece had brought home such a charming, cheerful young lady. Clearly, they'd get along swimmingly:

"Careful there miss, I could end up calling you kitten at this rate~... Who knows, It might actually stick.", chuckling, the ever witty older man promptly teased her when offered such a golden opportunity, pausing as brow rose, measuring the impish vixen's own confidence, as his eyes narrowed, looking into her eyes and grinning, and finally breaking off into that heartfelt laughter he could hardly ever hold back in the slightest, "Hahahah, as if~...! With a beautiful name like Sofia, I'd be a fool not to use it! A pleasure to meet you, and even more reassuring to see my Lisa can make such fine friends!"

Though not necessarily flirtatious, the old fox was clearly more than a match for Sofia's boldness and then more, never averting that obviously interested gaze and always having an answer for her, no matter how forward she got. To his credit, he could hold a mostly serious, upfront conversation the whole time, like the cool uncle he was:

"Nothing to forgive there, I don't imagine her telling you much; not openly anyway... At the same time, not for a second did I guess she'd bring a girlfriend either, so, you have that certainly have that going for you, Sofia~", teased the man, winking as he smirked cheekily, never missing a chance to nudge and get a rise out of the kittenish young woman, even as he slipped his hat back on, shooting a cursory glance towards that delapidated house his brother once lived with his family, "The guild life did wonders for her... She was only a kid when she left, but... Seeing her here, now, I can see it with my own eyes; Lisa grew into an amazing young woman hasn't she?"

Every word filled with earnest pride, he couldn't help but smile, painting the clear picture of the doting Uncle who'd followed every accomplishment Alisa claimed, the battles in Hargeon and Crocus, and could only wonder what higher mountains she'd climb. Even though he'd drilled that constant pursuit of self improvement into her, he himself had never reached as far as she had...

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#17Sofia 

Country Roads, Take Me Home~ [Alisa/Social] Empty Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:04 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 918 | TAG: Alisa~ | OUTFIT

Brother Ingmar~? Uncle then? Heeheehee, that sexiness definitely must come from her daddy’s side then~ Running the tip of her tongue over the underside of her upper lip as ‘Rocky’ filled her in on her friend’s family connections, with that sexy specimen she knew so well and now a new one to make her judgements from, Miss Serena didn’t fail to notice the good genealogy that seemed to permeate this lucky lineage. Naturally the frame of fox with whom she travelled appearing leaner and more ladylike than the burly man that was before the blue beauty right now, that fine form was perfectly Amazonian and certainly how one might expect a strong shape to adapt to a more feminine design, making the young nymph wonder if the uncle she had met had that same inhuman physical power as his niece.

Not to mention that ability to make a girl weak at the knees, no doubt~ Hoping so, the idea made the visiting vixen shiver a little as she imagined just what that power could do in a man’s hands when used on the right kind of girl, like her, for instance.

“A kitten, hm~?” Encouraged by the naughty images that filled her mind, the salacious and shameless Sofia could only giggle as the charm she was laying out seemed to be returned to her, the wicked wench felt her pulse quickening at the fantasies she thought of and the little nickname that this dashing dandy offered her, practically wanting to mewl with delight at the motion he proposed.
“I’d be careful, Rocky… Jokes like that might make me think you’d like to hear me purr~” Really not much of what many would consider her best when her ‘bad’ side was allowed to run riot like this, the silver senior was feeding that frisky side of hers with everything he said and making her want to beave even worse, biting her lip and shooting him a smouldering gaze as she answered the hint of flirtation she was shown with the same several times over.

“Oh yeah, ‘Lisa’ is making all sorts of friends…” Humming gently as the topic of conversation seemed to drift toward the girl whom Miss Serena assumed was somewhere in the vicinity, with a little smirk at getting the chance to use that new nickname that she had learned for her lover, the sapphire siren giggled as she thought of the friendliest connections that her new partner had made.

“She’s very agreeable once you get to know her~” Counting herself among them of course and a cavalcade of carnal imagery filling her head, the foxy foreigner also pictured those delicious little moments they had shared with Cherry as well, not to mention the times she had quietly noticed lustful and envious stares sent the way of Alisa and herself. A whole lot of people seeming like they wanted to get on more agreeable terms with that dark haired slice of divinity, the White Empress was certainly not lacking for company when she wanted it, and Sofia was sure that if she ever stepped aside someone new would take the place nearest to such a voluptuous vision without a moment of hesitation.

Girlfriend?! Am I…? Bowled over by the next little thing that the old man said to her, while Miss Serena was not often the type who was made to blush, having maintained their frisky little chat so far while her cheeks remained relatively colour free, the assumption of Uncle Rocky did manage to draw some colour from the Valerican at the very least.
I suppose I am pretty fond of her, but girlfriend seems a bit much… Thrown into an almost immediate panic at the term, one that not only had she and Miss Vollan had yet to really call one another but also carried the kinds of rights toward exclusivity that the blue beauty was not yet ready to surrender, the assertion was not something that the teen temptress wished to conform. However, curiously it was also something she took little time to deny either.

“Oh, the Blue Pegasus? She managed to convince me to join them too, but I haven’t been with them, or her, very long…” Perhaps a little of that flirtatious forwardness cut back by the shock that she had received in being assumed as a girlfriend of the gal with whom she had been travelling of late, as Gotfried turned the topic of their talk over to the guild, the expression of the youngster softened a bit as she tried to offer a little reassurance though in truth was more relieved he wasn’t pushing the whole ‘girlfriend issue’ too far.

“Oh definitely, I am amazed by her so many times a day, she’s a wonderful woman, your niece…” Perhaps some of the sincerity of Sofia lost when she began to embark on a playful path but the little fright that she had been given something that dazed her back to a more neutral mode of operation, as Rocky showed off such unabashed pride in his niece the mischievous mermaid could do nothing other than confirm it. By no means being deceitful either as she did so and letting some of her honesty out around this comforting elder, while she might have had a harder time telling the goddess with whom she had become so enamoured such things in person, she found it easy and somewhat refreshing to share such sentiments with a person she knew would certainly approve of them…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#18Alisa 

Country Roads, Take Me Home~ [Alisa/Social] Empty Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:39 am

Alisa

Creaking sounds pierced through the silence with every step up that staircase. Alisa knew exactly what she was looking for, in a way, ironically just like those dark mages once did... For all the anxiety of standing inside the shell of her former innocence, the sculptress slowly acclimated as much as one possibly could, feeling some of the tension easing from her body:

"What did you leave behind, father...?", she mumbled to herself as she neared the study, the door blown right off its hinges by the vicious invasion of the Black Sun mages. Though she knew what she was looking for, she knew not whether she'd actually find it, or even what shape it would take. She was not the first in her family to wield Crystal magic, she knew that much... And at the same time, she also knew she'd never really seen her father cast it, "Something... Anything..."

Her incompatibility with her current magic, the disconnection from Crystal's natural element of Earth... Surely he had to have faced similar challenges in the past. Inside this raided, ruined and ravaged study, she hoped to find some semblance of clue that someone had struggled with the same challenges she now faced. Compared to her mother's death, what had been done to her father's study predictably paled in comparison... And even then her brow twitched, clenching her fists with feverently renewed desire to get her hands on these people, one by one... But she knew better than to put this desire ahead of her still living loved ones. For this reason she'd come to rummage through what remained of her father's study, sifting through a crumpled old pile of books on the ground, ignoring some of the dusty gemstones yet littering the place. Black Sun had come after something very specific, and hardly bothered to linger long enough to collect the obvious riches. Like them, she too came to find books and clues, but in the end her attention fell on one specific object, her eyes widening the moment she found it neatly hidden inside:

"This... This is...!"

"Careful? No reason for that kitten~...", smirking cheekily, the man's gaze narrowed, not the slightest bit intimidated and intrigued by that endearing challenge, "After all... Who in their right mind could resist making you purr~?"

Clearly overjoyed his niece had brought home such a delightful partner, Uncle Rocky couldn't help but tease the girl back a little bit, enjoying how she'd passed every test of confidence he brought forth, with only the mention of her possible relationship with Alisa capable of bringing a flush of color to those cheeks:

"She really is, and I'm glad to hear she finally stopped trying to hide it.", chuckled the man, glancing towards the old house his niece had vanished into with a warm, almost doting smile, overjoyed at the mere though of the girl he had so much pride in finally allowing others to appreciate her, "Guess even a lone wolf will eventually find comfort in a pack of her own."

No doubt, she pulled more strength from that newfound pack that she herself acknowledged if she'd finally managed to not only come back, but actually make her way inside that abandoned house just about everybody in town abandoned like a plague. As gruesome as Black Sun's theft might have been, had it happened it in a bigger city, the people would eventually forget about it and move on. But a small town like Camellia wouldn't forget it so easily.

"Figured as much. White Empress or not, she's still my curious lil' Lisa!", he boasted, grinning as he proudly boasted of his niece's best qualities one at a time, seldom missing his chance whenever Sofia unknowingly prompted him, "Once she takes an interest in someone, she gets pretty determined to keep them around."

Seeing that telltale blush on her cheeks said more than any words ever could; though the old man clearly enjoyed teasing his niece's paramour, he couldn't help but note how Alisa herself might have given an all too similar reaction. Grinning, he'd known right there that his niece had found herself a girlfriend she'd quite clearly see eye to eye with, perhaps far more than either of them realized. Luckily for them, nothing really escaped the eyes of this clever, old fox:

"And I can see why she feels the same way about you~", he added, nudging the girl with complicit smile, a little secret the two could share when Alisa finally came back, winking at her as he asked the obvious question, "Tell me, what was her excuse for bringing you here?"

Was it sightseeing? Shopping...? Or even a more obtuse, if less lowkey explanation like 'Something she just had to do'? Give it to good old Uncle to indulge his incessant curiosity as to his niece's rather endearing little quirks.

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#19Sofia 

Country Roads, Take Me Home~ [Alisa/Social] Empty Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:47 am

Sofia

WORDS: 878 | TAG: Alisa~ | OUTFIT

A lone wolf? The brow of the blue beauty tightening up as Rocky used such an image of isolation to describe his niece, Sofia couldn’t help but think that despite his assertion she had never really seen their ‘Lisa in that manner. Not exactly the most outgoing person and perhaps her own social grace making up for any shortcoming that the White Empress might suffer from, in the interactions with herself and their cute slice of Cherry pie the dark girl had never seemed like she wished to be aloof or uninvolved, in fact she had seemed quite engaging of them. Perhaps that spoke of the difference between the woman that the Valerican Vixen knew now, and the girl that her uncle remembered?

“Heeheehee, clearly she was just being a little selective in her company~?” The topic of Alisa’s detachment from others touching the heart of Miss Serena in a subtle but special way, as the old man confessed the fact that once upon a time the wonderful woman with whom she travelled was something of a loner, it oddly made the companion she had chosen feel a little bit special.
“From what I know of her, she certainly seems to prefer the finest things~” For certain such a selective soul only picking up what she truly enjoyed, while the sapphire siren had yet to feel particularly insecure about her position with the Blue Pegasus ace, this only affirmed her place by the woman’s side even more.

“Oh~? Well she’s certainly making no effort to get rid of me, or me her…” The ease with which the two had been drawn to one another not really making the foreign fox question their place together two much, with that little fact from Uncle Vollan added, it made the position of partner to the White Empress feel all the more lofty. Knowing all too well that such a gorgeous and confident soul could easily have her pick of any person she wished to for her companionship and had chosen her, while the assurance of her azure associate was hardly in doubt it did boost her ego a little to know that such a choice was such a mark of distinction, especially when the woman herself was a little quiet in confessing such details in person.

“You think she’ll keep me around a while, then~?” That choice speaking for itself, Sofia felt a little warmth spread out through her body from her heart at the notion, her expression turning from one of mild mischief to something much softer and far more sincere. The gaze of the girl drifting from the dandy in front of her as her words seemed meant more for her own benefit than her company, she practically murmured as she let her stare linger on the structure that contained her comrade, unknowingly slipping a little deeper beneath the spell that the enchanting empress had cast on her. And without Alisa even needing to do a single thing, as well!

“Oh no reason really, she said she wanted to go for a ride and we ended up here…” For some reason feeling herself longing to see the face of her favourite femme all the more after the small realization that the uncle had inspired, as the man pulled her gaze back toward him with his question, Miss Serena shrugged and slid one side of her bangs behind her ear as she basked in this feeling of warmth and connection.
“She had been keeping me in suspense really, I’d expected more a naughty getaway than a homecoming really~?” Not even minding in that moment that some might have interpreted what she had said as seeming like she had been basically brought to this place like a pet on a leash, the soft and loving smile of the sapphire siren seemed to brush away any correlation in her mind as she enjoyed the feeling of comfortable connection, it perhaps spoke volumes of how smitten she was that one who craved freedom like she did was happy to settle down for a while with anyone. Alisa certainly having a potent effect on her, that bond they had built so quickly felt strong and yet in no way restricting, like something that lifted her up rather than held her down. It was a new feeling.

“Heeheehee… Your curious little Lisa, huh?” Unfortunately her sense of mischief unable to ever be fully supressed for too long, as Sofia’s mind flooded with images of her time with Miss Vollan, she couldn’t help but feel a great swell of curiosity about the mystique that such a magnificent mistrss carried.
“I bet you have some stories about her when she was younger… Given how much of a closed book she tends to be about things, I wouldn’t mind hearing a few cute tales of the White Empress in her yesteryear~?” Presented with a chance to delve into the enigma of the enchantress with someone who not only seemed to have quite the insight but also a much ampler desire to share, the foxy femme couldn’t help but crave a cute story or two of the person who grew into the woman she knew, wanting to break through that mystery and find the sweetness that lay beneath it…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#20Alisa 

Country Roads, Take Me Home~ [Alisa/Social] Empty Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:56 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 700 | TAG: @Sofia | BIKER

He somewhat expected it, but as he looked at Sofia out the corner of his eye, he felt a measure of astonishment at how much of herself his niece had hidden even from someone she so clearly liked. Alisa's cynicism towards authority and the Rune Knights, stemming from a deep seethed cynicism at their inability to find the culprits... Her seemingly personal dislike of dark mages, a leftover of the hatred and grief she felt:

"And that trait of her goes as far back as I can remember~", snickered the uncle, refraining from mentioning how Alisa had lost this trait for about a third of her life, since the day of her mom's murder, up until the time when she joined Blue Pegasus. He was furious as she felt back then, even gritting the hand inside his pocket, giving no hints to Sofia as to the tragedy that had befallen their family, like the good host he was. If she ever learned of the harships Alisa went through to reach the pedestal upon which she now stood, Sofia should hear it from the Alisa herself, on her own terms.

Sofia's next words however... Nobody could ever describe them as anything but music to his ears, not with the way he grinned in pure delight at the mere thought of spilling the beans:

"Oh, I have a good number of those you'd love to hear about... Where do I even start?", he added, looking all too excited at the prospect of sharing some of those tales of her adorable girl, who his niece truly was before coming to be known as the Ace of Blue Pegasus. Really, with so many to choose from, the only challenge left was deciding where to start with, finally snickering as he found the perfect little anecdote, "One time, lil' Lisa found a tiara her father was working on, took it, and convinced herself she was a princess. And guess who wound up snatching one of her mother's dresses too~"

Under Rocky's boisterous laughter as he recounted that old tale, he scarcely heard that slow, poised clacking of heels as Alisa returned to the place she'd left her beautiful mermaid friend. Only that husky, throaty voice managed to pierce through the older man's laughter, drawing his attention to the tall, statuesque figure of his niece, standing there, hand on one hip as she slowly swept her long hair behind her:

"I see you met my Uncle, Sofia~", she noted, throwing her lover a wink before her gaze understandingly fell on the relative she hadn't seen in far too long, "Just what manner of silly stories have you been feeding her, hmmm~?"

Walking up to the two of them, most of the earlier tension seemed to have seeped away from Alisa's body, her smile widening at the sight of her lover, now accompanied by the man who first made her into a warrior, who cared for and raised her after the murder. He could barely contain his happiness judging from that overjoyed grin on her face, and yet even as he approached her, Rocky merely repeated the same words he'd already told Sofia:

"Good of you to finally join us, missy. Good grief... To think you could come home for the first time in years, and come here first of all places...", he spoke, all but grumbling as he walked up to her. Before Alisa could actually voice a proper response, she found herself pulled into a tight, fatherly embrace, drawing her head onto his strong, supporting shoulder as his hand stroked her long, silky hair, "Honestly... What an unbelievable, foolish girl you are."

Under that warm, loving embrace, she yielded all too quickly, and for a brief moment Alisa hardly looked like that mature, collected woman Sofia had grown to know and love. Instead, she closed her eyes for a brief moment and sighed:

"Sorry, Uncle... Sorry I haven't dropped by.", answered the sculptress, almost misty eyed at this familiar warmth she'd never truly forgotten, gripping tightly onto the big man's back, tightly enough for her sleeves to roll back, giving a little glimpse of a glimmering object now adorning her right wrist, something Sofia could tell she most defenitely didn't have before, "I'm glad you're doing well."

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#21Sofia 

Country Roads, Take Me Home~ [Alisa/Social] Empty Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:10 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 844 | TAG: Alisa~ | OUTFIT

“A princess…? Alisa?” Blinking in disbelief at the details that the dashing dandy revealed to her, it took a second or two for Miss Serena to process the information she was given, which was odd really given the bearing of the black beauty. Trying to picture that cool beauty at about three feet tall and running around like a cheeky smile on her face and a tiara on her head, while there was a certain sense of majesty about the elegant enchantress, Alisa certainly didn’t seem like she would have ever wanted to imitate a royal really.

“For some reason, I just can’t imagine it happening~” Perhaps a little of her own experience with royal titles and her distaste for them showing through in the girl, in truth the magnificence of Miss Vollan came from her strength and despite the stately bearing of the girl it seemed almost impossible for that assured amazon to ever want to be anything other than she was, laughable even.
“Oh goodness, it sounds too cute for words!” Giggling as she saw the same person as she knew shrunk down so that her crown and dress were something she was practically drowning in, all the while Sofia saw her friend wearing that cool and slightly pouty expression she tended to sport by habit, defiantly declaring her royal status with a broomstick or something pointed aloft like a sceptre.

“It’s a pity I don’t know time magic, I’d love to go back and see that happening… I bet she looked so adorable!” The longer that the image lingered in the mind the more charmed that Miss Serena felt by it, as Rocky roared with laughter the vixen from Valerica rocked and gripped her ribs as she joined in with the guys guffaw, her cheeks feeling like they had curved upward so tightly that the tension in them made her ache while tears formed in the corners of her eyes. Such delight afflicting the mischievous maiden that she barely even noticed the fact that Alisa had left her home and shuffled her way back to the pair, as the dark vision stood there her friend could only see her as a little girl in a crown too big for her head and a dress that swamped her body, making her laugh even harder and have to cover her mouth for fear of upsetting the would-be princess further.

“Al-Ali-Lisa? Y-You really… Heeheehehee… Wanted to be… A princess?” Wiping the tears that had formed in the corners of her eyes because of the hilarity away from her cheeks and trying to settle herself as she was sent a wink by her wonderful woman, with such a perfect picture stuck in her mind all that Sofia could do was quake and stammer as she attempted to restrain herself, forcing out a question to confirm the tale she had been told. By no means doubting what Uncle Vollan might have had to say but at the same time wishing she might see a hint of blush or something that gave her a view through that guard that the woman put up, unfortunately it seemed that her amused asking might have to wait as the niece and uncle began to share what appeared to be a long awaited reunion.

How long has it been since she was last here? A little confused as she heard the jovial uncle appear to take a much graver tone than he had used when dealing with her, as her laughter died down Miss Serena wondered just how much time had been keeping the pair apart, though the sapphire siren certainly felt no shortage of relief when at last he embraced his niece. The knot that had formed in the forehead of the foreign femme melting away almost immediately as she took in the sight of the two clinching, the young nymphet couldn’t help but feel a tinge of jealousy at the fatherly squeeze that her friend received. Reminded of the way uncle Nik had tended to hug her whenever he got home from sea, while the object that glittered on the arm of Alisa might have stolen her attention in another circumstance, the blue beauty couldn’t help but want to throw herself into that hug and we all know how poorly she did with impulse control on the whole.

“Oh you guys~!” Lurching forward to join the little reunion even if it might have seemed a little odd for her to want to be a part of it, the arms of azure mermaid stretched outward and enveloped both of the bodies, making sure that neither would escape this cuddle any time soon.
“You're so damn cute~!” Mewling happily and giggling as she squeezed the two with everything she had, perhaps because she expected that her own eventual reunion with her family would but a far more sobering affair, Sofia loved this moment of feeling like she was part of something warm and special, almost wishing she actually was related to this duo rather than the people she grew up with. Certain of them especially…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#22Alisa 

Country Roads, Take Me Home~ [Alisa/Social] Empty Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:21 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 900 | TAG: @Sofia | BIKER

Yes, her current self would most defenitely shun any notions of royalty, fully understanding the burden and responsibility that comes with wearing the crown properly, and in general loathing incompetent rulers who misuse it... And yet youthful Alisa had no such insight, and she most certainly wouldn't have been the only little girl to share those same wishes whenever she stared at a faraway castle:

"Must be hard to believe, I know that...", snickered the man as the boisterous laughter died down, glacing off towards that abandoned house, rubbing behind his neck as a faint tinge of unease drew on his face. He did a good job at hiding it, respecting his and his niece's privacy, though the contrast with his upfront, cheerful demeanor would gradually hint at how whatever changed Alisa from that cheerful, innocent little girl into the cool, aloof woman she was now had been far from pleasant, "...She changed a lot since those days, but in many ways she'd still pretty much the same girl~!!"

At the same time, Alisa's penchant for luxury hadn't gone anywhere, and certainly not her taste for jewelry either. She may have abandoned all wishes of royalty, but at the same time certainly enjoyed living like a Queen, always picking out the most lavish hotels and spending a hefty sum of her stupendous wealth on clothing... That said, she hardly held these memories in too high an esteem, for even in her Uncle's loving arms, she all but jolted slightly, brow raising as she averted those shimmering blue jewels in a way she rarely ever did, if only for the briefest of moments:

"Wha...? N-no comment...", she replied, clearing her throat halfway through as a hint of color appeared on those pale, soft cheeks; seemed as though even a woman filled with such smooth, mature elegance showed a more youthful, vulnerable side side, far more befitting of her age when embraced as such, all but purring when Sofia too joined in, "...Guess I missed quite the interesting moment hmmm~?"

No sooner than she draped her arms around the two would Sofia find herself reeled in, the strong and burly, yet caring arm around her shoulder, contrast with the soft and graceful, if no less firm grip Alisa had on her waist. To the uncle, his niece's girlfriend was already a family member, and for the niece herself, she may as well be. After all, she'd already seen more of Alisa in a month than most people would see in their lifetime, and she'd yet to feel a strong, irresistible urge to peel away. By the time they finally did, this pleasant family atmosphere only felt more natural, as Rocky kept his arm around his niece, nudging her cheekily:

"Bahahaha, don't be like that Lisa~ You really did look adorable, I'm sure I still have some of those pictures around."

"If you can find them that is~...", sassed the sculptress right back, crossing her arms, clearly remembering how she hid away some of her more embarassing childhood secrets, around the thousandth time she saw her uncle showing them off to guests.

Granted, cold and serious teenage self cared a far bit more than her older, mature self, even though she'd never go as far as enjoying that kind of attention for once.

"You really should give your kitten here something for her trip. Bringing her all this way, not even telling her where she you were taking her~", noted the old Uncle, with that silly dad grin on his face, looking into Alisa's eyes, only throwing a cursory wink Sofia's way, making it quite clear they shared the same objective.

But as the sculptress looked back, those luscious lips widened into a knowing smirk, and her gaze drifted back to the the girl in front of her. The impish, wandering mermaid she struggled to look away from every time, admiring the way those blue locks glistened under the fading violet dusk, fluttering under the slightest breeze. A look her face spoke volumes, as if saying she had something far better for Sofia than silly childhood pics. Walking up to her, she'd slowly take her hand, appreciating the soft, smooth warmth of her skin as she gently slipped a glimmering, radiant ring on her finger, encrusted with gemstones in various shades of blue:

"...Here, for you...", said Alisa, flashing a cool, yet almost radiant smile as she extended her own offering, glancing down at those long, dainty fingers as she adorned a single one with the kind of jewelry befitting a proper princess, yet unassuming enough that she could wear casually... Yet under this fading light, with that low, earnest tone from her lips, the lingering hue on her cheeks... Anybody who looked could easily read this act as so much more, and even Rocky couldn't help but stand there, as if he'd just finished walking his daughter down the aisle, "It's not a tiara, but I'm sure you'll find some use for it~..."

Country Roads, Take Me Home~ [Alisa/Social] YQdNQ14

Once an incomplete, nearly finished piece of jewelry, what would have been an Ingmar Vollan original had the man stuck around to finish his labour. Most of the metal was done however, and when it came to gemstones, Alisa was as good a sculptress as he ever was, if not better. All of the gemstones now adorning her finger had been crafted by the sculptress herself, making this gift even more personal than it may seem...

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#23Sofia 

Country Roads, Take Me Home~ [Alisa/Social] Empty Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:00 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 1111 | TAG: Alisa~ | OUTFIT

Pictures he says~? The ear of the young enchantress practically twitching when the topic of their conversation moved on toward that of pictorial documentation of Alisa’s younger years, a slow but slight sinister smile swept across the face of the foreign fox at the notion of seeing that stunning seductress as a youngster, especially if it involved sweet little scenes like her uncle had been describing.
“You know, Uncle V, I might need to do a thorough inspection of your image archive, make sure we find all those gems~” Licking her lips at the prospect of finding some resplendent forms of representation to reflect the development of the dark diva beside her, while the empress herself seemed rather unenthusiastic about the idea, her companion more than made up for that with her own eagerness.

Find some lovely little pictures and even borrow one or two as souvenirs, perhaps~? Counting her chickens before they had hatched perhaps a little too much as the mind of the mischievous minx flooded with all kinds of fabricated iconography that she might find in a proud uncle’s collection, Sofia might have said that had the voluptuous vision with whom she was keeping of late been more open and involving of her history then the interest shown by her lover might not have been so strong or serious, but such words would have been a lie. In truth, even if Miss Vollan had been an open book to her the girl knowing she would have craved those pictures all the same, it felt like a way in which she could connect herself even further with the heavenly creature with which she had become so enamoured.

A nice pic of my girl, when she was a girl, feels like a lovely little treasure~ It an odd desire really and one that didn’t transfer over to many other souls, secretly there seemed a little more to the desire of devious dish than her teasing, since she just couldn’t get enough of that awing amazon and would devour everything she could with a hunger as voracious as her crush was voluptuous. Even Miss Serena did not truly comprehend just how much she was falling for this fine femme, and the strength of her craving was only going to be made worse with what she did next.

“Oh, there’s no need for a reward, the company of our lil Lisa is incentive enough~” Chuckling as the courteous elder chided his niece for not giving her something for coming with her on the journey, while the comment he made gave Sofia chance to flex the ‘muscles’ of her own chivalrous charmer character, the sapphire siren was not entirely insincere when she attempted to wave away any notion of recompense for the trip. Certainly it something of a pleasure to have come this way and been gifted with such an insight into beauty with whom she found so besotted, not to mention the addition to her family that had offered it, the vivacious Valerican also knew she would get plenty of remuneration in one form or another.

Besides, I’m sure I can find a few ways she can thank me later on…  Whether they were good ones or bad ones, from what she had seen Miss Vollan readily repaid her debts several times over, and in all honesty the young nymph was looking forward to the chance to be compensated by the girl. After all, their arrival in town had denied her the opportunity to partake of a delightful little instalment of the White Empress’ appreciation, and while she had forgiven it the urges certainly weren’t easily forgotten.

“W-Wha?” So focused on the matter of carnal compensation for her efforts that the licentious lady was caught completely off guard when the prize she received came in the form of a rather generous, but sweet and innocent gift, as she found her hand seized and something small and slip onto her finger Sofia was somewhat stunned. Blinking in disbelief both at the glittering object that had been presented to her and the aloof manner in which it had been handed over, as a pretty and perfect little ring now adorned her dainty digit, the young devil could only feel her face flush with colour and warmth while feeling the sting of sentiment draw wetness toward the corners of her eyes.

“J-Jeez, that’s… I-It’s…” Gems glittering in the light from both the hand and the eyes of Miss Serena as she found herself stumbling her way through attempts to respond in a rather clumsy fashion that she tended to be unaccustomed to, it spoke volumes of how much both the gift and the gesture of the young Vollan had touched the heart of such a vibrant vixen that she was without her customary comeback.
“Way nicer… T-Than any tiara~” Lifting her hand up higher so that the drooping sun flooded the silvery band and really highlighted the colours of the jewels that seemed to suit her so perfectly, the array of white and blue gems seemed to blend the tones of her hair, eyes and skin together with such expressive elegance, like it had always been designed to be worn by the girl who now held it in such reverence.

“Alisa…” Mistiness filling the eyes of Miss Serena as she took in the sight of the gift she had been given, as she looked over the ring she could guess from the clarity of the gems and the shine of the silvery band that supported them that this was no cheap piece of costume jewellery, but whether it was worth a billion jewels or one did not matter to her. The value of it lay in another area for the dumbfounded damsel. Whatever price could be put on such an item in no way comparing to the sweetness and sentiment that it carried when given as a token by one so enigmatic as the enchantress before her, the sapphire siren felt her body shake for a moment as she was overwhelmed with joy before she lunged forward and threw her arms around her lovers neck.

“Thank you… So much.” Showing little regard for the comfort of their company as she snaked her arms around the head of her wonderful woman and then sought out her lips needily, with a red hot kiss that might have been more natural from a mage of a fiery inclination, Sofia suckled desperately at the mouth of Miss Vollan and pressed her body into hers, all the while knowing that she would now be the one who had a whole lot to make up to the dark diva later on…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#24Alisa 

Country Roads, Take Me Home~ [Alisa/Social] Empty Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:00 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 850 | TAG: @Sofia | BIKER

She could look nowhere but Sofia, nor would she have wanted to... Those shades of blue proved a perfect fit for those graceful, elegant fingers, drawing out her beauty even further in a way even Alisa might have strugged to believe had she not seen them for herself. Thoroughly enthralled by that wondrous, aquamarine visage, she couldn't help but reach closer, beckoned by an invisible force that always invited her closer to Sofia:

"So beautiful~...", uttered the sculptress, those glossy lips parting as she admired not only the glimmering article of jewelry and how well it suited Sofia, but the deep, vibrant shade of red on the mermaid's warm cheeks, drawing her hand up as she tenderly caressed them, looking amorously into her eyes as her own shade deepened at the tight sight, "...I knew it... That really is... A lovely colour on you~..."

She'd meet Sofia halfway without hesitation, a slow yet unhesitant advance, bringing their lips together in a long, passionate kiss that sent tingles through every inch of her body:

"Mmmm~.... Sofia~...", all but purring into the kiss, Alisa's arms slid around her lover's torso, holding her close, diving headfirst into that feast for the senses that had her heart thumping in overdrive, licking her lips, sampling her taste and inviting her tongue out to mingle until her cheeks reddened visibly.

A tender passion compared to their usual, and yet no less feverent as her arms draped around her waist, pulling her in until that soft, warm shapeliness against her own body was all she could feel... That salty, floral scent of perfume mixed with Sofia's own eagerly tickling her nostrils... The irresistible, succulent taste of her lips, drawing her into an ever deeper kiss. Feeling the beat of her racing heart through her chest and knowing she would feel hers, Alisa lost herself in the moment as their tongues mingled; seeing this, a fulfilled smile drew on Uncle Rocky's face, as if his bit of work here had all been done:

"Come home when you feel hungry girls, I'll have a generous Icebergian dinner ready and waiting for you.", spoke the old, grizzled Uncle, flashing one last smile at that beautiful flower called love, blossoming between his niece and such a lovely young lady. No way he'd be caught pressuring the two apart, he knew all too well the perfect moment to excuse himself and give the couple back their privacy, instead merely telling the girls where to meet him afterwards.

One could possibly note how Alisa very quickly took Sofia's mind away from the pictures, neither her or even Rocky could think anything of the sort after the kind of romantic gesture even the sculptress herself scarcely realized how much until after she did it as such... She didn't care, and nor would she have changed a thing, not when she got such a perfect chance to see Sofia at her prettiest yet... Truly, this girl never ceased to amaze her...

...Ahhh, Icebergian meatballs~ The delectable scent of sizzling meat tickled her nostrils the whole way as the sculptress sat at the table with her lover, awaiting a much needed dinner. She'd have helped out more, but Uncle rarely allowed her, especially when she brought guests home. An independent, self reliant man, he took pride in tending to his own abode with his own two hands, arguing how any self respecting male had to do at least that much.

"You know Uncle, if we helped you out, you'd have dinner done with one third of the work~ A lot you could do with two extra pairs of hands.", noted Alisa, cheekily raising an eyebrow, sharing a complicit look with the ravishing, irresistible lover sitting next to her. Her heart still pounding in that blissful, tingling afterglow of that romantic deed, she'd hardly peeled her hand away from Sofia's soft, loving grip since, her thumb still gliding over the back of her hand the whole way, while a stubborn, lingering redness in her cheeks seemed all too reluctant to leave

Uncle Rocky had headed on home before them, and while they were busy enjoying each other's company in those last few minutes of sunset, he stayed true to his word and prepared them a hearty, fulfilling dinner. And without even humouring the mere notion of help, he laughed at the notion, all but scoffing as he stirred the frying pan:

"Lisa, we both I would only have one extra pair.", he noted, barely looking to them yet still making Alisa giggle as she knew all too well what he meant, what would have kept hers and Sofia's hand far too busy to be any real help. She hardly showed any embarassment for it, how could she? Whenever she looked at her radiant lover, that cool smile brightened, and if she looked too deeply into those radiant blue eyes, she'd find herself biting her lip softly, her eyes only truly drawn back to the table when her doting uncle presented them with dinner straight from the frying pan, "Besides, a little too late for that don't you think~? Here, don't worry about any of that, and just dig in! Your favorite Icebergian meatballs!!"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#25Sofia 

Country Roads, Take Me Home~ [Alisa/Social] Empty Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:03 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 803 | TAG: Alisa~ | OUTFIT

“Mmmmnnnnn~” Mewling as she felt the softness of her sweethearts lips press against her own, with a purr Sofia let her hands wash over the back of the black haired beauty, and then a little lower, as she kissed the girl with a fierce sense of fervour. Practically clawing at Miss Vollan as she suckled on her taste hungrily, the sapphire siren had no shame as she drank down that draught of the drug known as love, noticing neither Uncle Rocky nor anything else in her environment as she drew heavily on the flavour she craved. Practically swooning as she did so as well and her mind growing dizzy, nothing other than the kiss and the woman she shared it with mattered in that moment. Nothing.

“Unnnngggg~?” Only roused from the trance that the temptress had put her in when finally the moment she shared began to ebb away, after basking in the gaze of her gorgeous girl Miss Serena finally recognised her surroundings once more and found something absent. The handsome elder seeming to have wandered off while she had been dazed by the dark diva and disappeared entirely from sight, with a giggle the girl followed after her fellow femme when they went to seek him out again, and in her smitten state the vixen found that she was unable to dislodge her hand from that of her wonderful woman as she went.

The journey one that was oddly quiet but no words seeming like they could do justice to the sense of warmth and affection she felt, like a love-struck teen Sofia could have been taken anywhere and cherished every moment with her glamorous goddess in hand, finding that everything around her as she walked seemed to carry a strange but beautiful hue that she had never observed before. Nothing or none in her vicinity seeming to carry this awing aura more than the amazing amazon nearby, whether it was a trick of light or love the mermaid did not know, but found that she did not care either! Whatever caused it, it was lovely.

“Mmmmnnnn~ What’s that smell~?” The day only seeming to get better as the sun crept further toward the horizon and threatened to sink beneath it, once Miss Serena had come to an unfamiliar house by the lead of her luscious lover she found a fresh temptation waiting for her in the form of a fantastic fragrance. Nose feeling like something sweet and homely had wrapped around it and given that pointy peak on her face the gentlest little cuddle, there was something in the air that was almost as alluring as the woman who she clung to, and the second that the foxy foreigner had found her way inside she could feel her stomach quivering with anticipation and mouth-watering from whatever Rocky had thrown together.

Icebergian Meatballs? I didn’t know they had their own type… Brow of the blue beauty lifting as she was informed of the dish that the dashing dandy had put together for them, despite the way that Alisa complained about not being involved in the cooking process, her besotted beauty actually felt a hint of relief in that fact.
They smell lovely though… Glad he got them together before we arrived~ The life she had lived in her years before adventuring spent with staff that would prepare her every meal, aside from whipping up a batch of special cookies alongside a wise woman of Orchidia, most endeavours of culinary description since leaving home had proved somewhat disappointing for Sofia. Pleased that she did not have to present her partner with what would probably be a burnt and misshapen mess that had any deliciousness drained from it, the travelling teen would have been rather dismayed welcome the gift she had received with gastronomic abomination.

“Oh Uncle V, that looks, and smells amazing~” Finally managing to disentangle her dainty digits from those of the dark woman with whom she was travelling at the prospect of a good meal, as the diners took their place the naughtiness of the nymph that had been quelled by the gesture of Miss Vollan began to revive, and that side was eager to make the meal a memorable one for all concerned.
“You sly old fox, if this is how you’re thinking of making a girl like me purr… You’re definitely off to a good start!” Slipping her foot from the heeled shoe she was wearing and smirking as she used her unrestrained toes to tease the calf of the enchanting empress who sat nearby, she tossed a playful little comment and even a wink toward the chef as she lifted the first of those meatballs up to her mouth, eager for this deliciousness and then the delights that might wait for her as the evening wore on…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum