Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Big Boy Crash Spells

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Caius 

Big Boy Crash Spells  Empty Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:58 pm

Caius
Name: Cataclysm
Mana Cost: 400
Requirements: Crash Magic
Type: Offensive
Element: Non-element
Range: 16m
Cooldown: 5 Posts
Duration: Instant
Effect: The user activates this spell by clenching his fist which he can project magic out through at any time. An invisible blast of crash magic will explode in a 16m diameter dome for X rank blunt damage.

Name: Calamity
Mana Cost: 200
Range: 8m
Cooldown: 4 Posts
Effect: The user activates this spell by clenching his fist which he can project magic out through at any time. An invisible blast of crash magic will explode in a 8m diameter dome for S rank blunt damage.

Name: Calamity II : Electric Boogaloo
Effect: The user activates this spell by clenching his fist which he can project magic out through at any time. An invisible blast of crash magic will explode in a 8m diameter dome for S rank blunt damage.

Name: Crash Flash Fist
Range: 20m
Effect: The user activates this spell by clenching his fist which he can project magic out through at any time. An invisible 5m diameter straight line beam of crash magic will be fired forward towards an opponent. Does S rank blunt damage on hit.

Name: Crash C4
Effect: The user activates this spell by aiming his hand at an object. Crash magic will we be infused at the target location in a 8m diameter. The area can not be seen unless a A rank+ detection spell is used. When any living thing other than the user makes contact with the 8m location, it will explode in a sphere 8m for S rank blunt damage.

Name: Crash Spirit Gun
Range: 20m
Effect: The user activates this spell by pointing a finger. The user fires off an invisible size blast of magic the size shape of a bullet. On impact, it will explode in a 8m diameter for S rank blunt damage.

https://www.fairytailrp.com/t45600-crash-starters
i made it easy and upgraded these pretty much which are already approve. I"m going to buy the S rank and Calamity

Jewels
250+200=450/2(class bonus) = 225k total

Last edited by Caius on Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hi I'm Caius
#2Kon 

Big Boy Crash Spells  Empty Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:17 pm

Kon

Change the type for all of them to offensive and if you're purchasing all of them note that all of the A ranks with the S rank is 1,050 without your modifier and 525k after it. (250 + 4x200)

#3Caius 

Big Boy Crash Spells  Empty Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:18 pm

Caius
Edited the type to offensive

It looks like i got the jewels for the event so i'll just buy them all with 525k

Hi I'm Caius
#4Kon 

Big Boy Crash Spells  Empty Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:25 am

Kon

This spell has been approved for use.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum