Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Could I claim this magic?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Baron 

Could I claim this magic? Empty Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:32 pm

Baron
I speak of the Demon-takeover magic in Era town. Given none of the users in the raid took him up on his offer of becoming their takeover if I were to head to Era and rp with him could I obtain it? I would of course get B-rank first.

https://www.fairytailrp.com/t44191-demon-raid?highlight=demon

125 days

Could I claim this magic? MJmwSQc
"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#2Nastasya 

Could I claim this magic? Empty Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:22 am

Nastasya
He wasn't defeated and the raid was ended because there were issues with it, so I would say it's not possible.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#3Baron 

Could I claim this magic? Empty Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:50 am

Baron
Gotta keep hope alive, and saying that hopefully you all just did the dirty work so I can walk in there and... Take it.

Could I claim this magic? MJmwSQc
"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#4Kon 

Could I claim this magic? Empty Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:10 pm

Kon

The rewards offered for the Demon Raid including the Take-over magic were exclusive to the individuals that defeated the demon itself. The topic in question was considered a failure after review and thus no-one was rewarded or offered the magic, the raid is currently locked but just needs to be reviewed again once more by an admin to do so. The magic itself may come up in the magic shop once again upon Jyu's return.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum