Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black Sun Rising [Part I] [Arisa]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#26Alisa 

Black Sun Rising [Part I] [Arisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:46 am

Alisa

WORDS: 220 | TAG: @Arisa | CLOTHES

Ari looked to be making herself comfortable, that was good. First off, it meant her crystal bed, for all its obvious hardness, actually felt quite cozy. This reassured Alisa, for after all, she had crafted that bed herself, out of nowhere, from materials one might deem inadequate for the purpose. Once more, she looked deep in thought, further proving Arisa to be just as contemplative as the sculptress herself, and that was saying something. Eventually though, she stir from her absent memories and start speaking, instantly seizing Alisa's attention like the most natural thing in the world.

She introduced this story as something she'd heard on a ship, from a sailor, making Alisa about what manner of love life must that sailor not have had to fall in love with a princess... As a result, she found it next to impossible to speak up and ask, leaving it to Arisa to quench her curiosity, while an idle, excited hand betrayed a measure of eargerness on her part, as the sculpting motion on the crystal produced would have grown a bit faster, firmer if still impressively smooth... Yet despite that Alisa still hardly seemed to take that into account, simply sculpting while sparing it nothing but a glance, with nothing but a keen sense of touch to guide her way...

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Black Sun Rising [Part I] [Arisa] - Page 2 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#27Káilètte † 

Black Sun Rising [Part I] [Arisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:52 pm

Arisa took a deep breather as she imagined all of this, as if she was standing in the view of the story. ''The night was lit with many stars in a Country filled with sand, oceans and celebrations. The are they were in was right next to the docks -- kind of like here with Hargeon, but this place had no actual roads of cobble stone nor houses made out of wood. Their houses were made out of actual tan colored stone, two stories tops, besides the castle and 'church' of course. Anyways, the man was a peasant, one of the lower classes as he who was a lowly merchant who sold fruit in the streets. He had baggy white sort-of pants, shoes made out of cloth and short. His shirt was a wide open vest with no sleeves, of the color brown. The princess on the other hand loved to wear lilac. Her belly-dancing like clothes were majestic, glamorous. Clothes you'd never see here. Her hair was shimmering brown with highlights of golden meadows. Her eyes? Her eyes were like jewels from amethysts themselves. '' she started and opened her eyes more as they reflected what soon came the clear skies and shining stars. Her right hand reached up towards the sky as if grabbing for it and closed her hands.

''Those were judgmental times indeed...'' she started to speak again as the flames roared softly, yet blazing with heat. '' The princess disguised herself as a normal woman who was waiting to be married, wearing a veil that covered her nose, mouth and a hood that covered her head. As she felt hungry she bought a piece of fruit and at sudden sight they fell in love slowly. She became interested in such kindness as he gave her one. Sure... in Fiore that would be no big deal, but there.... It was forbidden to steal, to take and to give for free. Giving for free is like stealing and if one does so... It'll cost with death. After a couple of days she was caught during the day and so she started to sneak out at night to meet up with him behind buildings. After a couple of months they started to then speak about marriage and months after that they then met up one more time before getting married.....but...'' she stopped and squinted her eyes towards the sky. Her eyes were silver like mirrors as they reflected the sky and stars...

#28Alisa 

Black Sun Rising [Part I] [Arisa] - Page 2 Empty Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:19 am

Alisa

WORDS: 250 | TAG: @Arisa | CLOTHES

After learning how many vivid stories Ari might have locked away in that hazy mind of hers, Alisa then learned just how much she enjoyed telling them, her smile widening almost giddily as she made a mental note to ask her about them more often. She carefully described the setting, her words painting a clear picture for an artistic person like Alisa to immerse herself in. Apparently this man's story, who Ari now brought to her, took place in a strict, conservative country, so much even a simple act of kindness - merely a gift of charity to those less fortunate - was seen as something punishable by death.

"That's horrible...", uttered the sculptress, the pace of her hands on the molding crystal slowing somewhat. She turned to glance at it, and found she'd been carving the figure of a princess, at least in the traditional Fiorian sense: Wearing a tiara and regal, graceful dress.

Hearing how even then this princess would show this man kindness left no wonder as to why he might have fallen in love with her. Even she felt her heart warming just from hearing it, and finally gasped at what sounded like a cliffhanger

"But then...?", inquired Alisa, saying no more than that, leaning towards the girl further. Only the pouring rain outside kept the envoiroment from becoming completely silent, yet that did little to deter her antecipation. Surely Arisa wasn't planning on finishing the story like that, was she...?

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#29Káilètte † 

Black Sun Rising [Part I] [Arisa] - Page 2 Empty Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:10 pm

Arisa closed her eyes tightly as she could feel and see as if she was there, the story as it played. A small tear appeared from her eyes that were like mirrors of time. She spoke once more from her glossed full beautiful lips. ''The day before the wedding they privately put together, the man went to a shop of his and stayed. The queen was at the alter for hours, left there on that very night of their wedding. Her heart was broken, felt and turned into ice. She loved him so and her being felt betrayed. She went to the decks and threw herself over the frozen cold ocean. They found no body, nothing as even the Princesses ship sank with her. The man felt like a coward, like she would be judged for marrying a merchant, someone of his status so he never went.'' she sighed and looked over at Alisa. ''Don't worry, that's not the end... oh no. In the end where there is of course a small happy ending some would say.'' she spoke and then looked up again. ''The man did travel back there, was able to submarine down to the broken ship, find her being held by magic -- keeping her alive yet cold and explained his wrong doing. He had a weird orb, an immortality orb that kept him alive over hundreds of years. Supposedly their spirits rejoined after he broke the orb and they got married in the after-time.'' she finished.

#30Alisa 

Black Sun Rising [Part I] [Arisa] - Page 2 Empty Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:03 am

Alisa

Arisa clearly immersed herself in telling the story just as much as Alisa did... No, she immersed herself even further judging from that tear in the corner of her eye. Whereas Alisa simply tapped the crystalline bed, her legs shifting around every so often with visible almost palpable eagerness, simply wondering when her friend would stop teasing her finally indulge her curiosity, telling her what happened next. And frowned at the man's actions. She could tell on some level, he wouldn't marry her for her own sake, yet by doing so he wound up hurting her far more than the alternative:

"Men always make the dumbest mistakes...", Alisa shook her head, frowning ever so softly. She sighed, as it appeared the story would have ended there, with a sulemn, unfulfilling finale.

Or so she thought, but as Arisa kept talking, she knew there to be more. The man's guilt weighted him down, however, as it rightly should. He'd effectively left his lover and possibly wife even after she'd sacrificed everything to be with him. Did it really surprise him her life mattered little when compared to what she'd already left behind? Her unfinished business though, prevented her from crossing over from the real of the living, and perhaps that alone had brought the man back:

"Well... Better late than never I'd say.", she all but giggled at the happy ending, before looking sweetly at her friend, "That was a lovely story, Arisa~"

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#31Káilètte † 

Black Sun Rising [Part I] [Arisa] - Page 2 Empty Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:21 pm

She heard Alisa's comment, but she was going to hold her own comment till the end of the story. Once she was done telling it, she then once again heard Alisa's comment about the whole story in general. She thought it was nice, lovely and that it was better than later. Part of her thought that was true, but then there was an 'after-effect'. She shifted to look straight at Alisa with a small smile. ''I believe that is true, somewhat, but I did forget to add that anyone who got married at that same alter, chapel, church -- they never had a happy marriage and later they would divorce or worse... someone would die.... That was at least till the curse was broken by the guy rejoining her.'' she spoke and nodded at her own comment.

She motions back to look at the stars and yawned. ''Alrighty.~ It's either you tell a story or I will tell another story!~'' she reported and giggled. There were so many stories she knew, but if her dear friend had one, that will be grand as well! She had a hidden frown as she then thought about him, oh-dear him and their own love story... quite weird and something.

#32Alisa 

Black Sun Rising [Part I] [Arisa] - Page 2 Empty Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:55 pm

Alisa

But then, there was a catch... Of course. This story, for all its happy ending, had plenty of twists and turns to get to that point. One of

them, as Ari soon mentioned, was the woman cursing the chapel whose altar she'd been left at, enough Alisa couldn't help but roll her eyes somewhat. Now, punishing the man who betrayed her trust was one thing... But in her story, the woman's fury was such it wound up cursing the very place that caused her such grief, effectively dooming others to the same fate. Others who never harmed her in any way. Despite the overreaction, Alisa could understand this well enough:

"And we can be quite excessive as well~", Alisa finally answered, giggling as she completed her earlier statement with its other half, as if she needed a reminder how both men and women alike have their own strengths and weaknesses

And then, Ari suggested another story... Not a bad idea per se, but as Alisa hummed to herself, rubbing her chin and thinking of an answer, she couldn't help notice something. Or rather, she could no longer hear the rain pouring outside, instead a slight dripping as the leftover water cascaded down the side of the mountain:

"I don't mind telling you a story, but, we should try to move on while we still can... We've seen enough of this cave to last for weeks don't you think~?", she'd comment, rolling on the bed, stretching her legs down towards the ground. At that moment she'd touch the little princess sculpture she'd carved, animating it and drawing it towards her open palm...

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#33Káilètte † 

Black Sun Rising [Part I] [Arisa] - Page 2 Empty Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:06 pm

She looked at Alisa and nodded. ''Uh alright.'' she blinked a couple of times confused and disappointed that they had to leave already. It's been awhile since she had company outside, just to stare at the stars and tell stories. She guessed that perhaps it's too good to come true. Her arms stretched upward and lowered down in an downward U shape, yawning. ''Alright, let's go.'' she spoke and took back her shield that was being used to block the rain that was no longer there. She went further down the road that they were making themselves and she really didn't know where they were going. They weren't too far from the village itself as Baska was now not even a mile away -- after of course they climbed back up that hill that the monster was at. As they walked, she saw someone running, a boy and he had a bag. Her head tilted. ''Well I'll be....'' she spoke and chuckled. His one hand was on the top of his hat to hold it down as he went down another hill and huffed when he stopped four feet away from them. His free hand slipped out a letter. His eyes of blue would stare at them both. ''Uhhh I have a letter for Lady Rinmizukimi, Yìng Yuè!'' he bowed and gave the violet haired lady the letter. ''The person who gave me this said to follow the instructions.'' he spoke nervously, itching the back of his hair. His eyes cornered left and then right, looking right back at the two and left. ''Cya now!'' he spoke and ran off.

''That was strange... Let's see..'' she spoke quietly, lowered her gaze at the letter after opening it. Her eyes motions and read out-loud so Alisa could hear it. ''Dear Lady Yìng Yuè, I am extreme happy to inform you that your manor has been sold and with that your Cafe has been built. Here are some tokens for you to choose a cabin or small housing for you to reside in on your adventures. Please use them carefully. Sincerely, your friend.'' She yawned and then saw on the back that there were instructions. ''It seems these were written on recently unlike the letter itself on the front... Should we follow them?'' she wondered and looked at Alisa.

#34Alisa 

Black Sun Rising [Part I] [Arisa] - Page 2 Empty Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:46 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 400 | TAG: @Arisa | CLOTHES

Alisa sensed her friend's disappointment yet all she did was smile somewhat understandingly, compassionately even, for even though her desire for adventure kept her from holing up here for too long, Alisa knew that, in this weather, it wouldn't take long before they had to seek shelter elsewhere once again:

"Don't worry, at this rate I have no doubt we'll be hiding somewhere before long.", she winked at her, leading Arisa down one of the myriad of ledges they yet had to descend before reaching the bottom of teh canyon, when the pouring rivers and waterfalls coming from high up gave way to gentler, smoother creeks. One look up at the now lighter sky revealed hints of sunlight peering, beaming through the thick, dark clouds, which yet only made the sculptress wonder... How long would it last?

It looked as if they didn't have that much longer to climb down before actually reaching the wide bottom of the valley, where a hasty courier would soon surprise them simply with its out of nowhere appearance, calling out for a name Alisa didn't recognize... A name that nonetheless sounded familiar, if nothing else simply for the language it originated from:

"Yìng Yuè huh...?", asked Alisa, looking at her friend with a teasing mix of admiration and curiosity, surprised to have heard her name from someone that not her. She crossed her arms, pushing her breasts together slightly, before finally laughing it off, "It's a rather beautiful name though~ Suits you."

That said, hearing the curious words as Arisa read the letter out loud surprised the sculptress even more so; to think Arisa not only had a mansion, but had instead sold it to open a cafe, and also buy a couple of log cabins here and there. It wasn't even surprising considering how much a mansion might cost, but the mere fact Arisa had one felt astounding enough:

"And you have a mansion too.", she continued, eyes wider with poorly concealed astonishment, before rolling her eyes as she corrected herself, "Or, well had...", however, all of that paled compared to the glimmering excitement in her eyes, "Hmmm, that sounds like the only reasonable thing for us to do, does it not~? Let's check it out~!"

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#35Káilètte † 

Black Sun Rising [Part I] [Arisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:30 pm

Quite awkward, awkward indeed as it said her real name from the Country she was from. 'Shit... Oh well.' she thought and sighed, waiting for all she had to say. She at first complimented her real name and then spoke about having a manor and so forth. She agreed on finding such -- whatever it was to be that this map was. This chase for a place perhaps or maybe it was a trap. It wouldn't surprise her after the monster creature that came at her. It was obvious that it was after her. The targeting was point blank but that voice, it saved her.

She nodded, ''I suppose it is. It means Reflection of the moon.'' she started and went to start the walking. Alisa wanted to skid-dattle out of here and perhaps chase after some tale, this map that could be nonetheless a trap. Arisa's head tilted up and tilted her head a little to the side. ''I always wanted to be the moon... Looking elegant, beautiful and glowing -- having such mysteries and perhaps that's why I was named that from my 'mother' who may appear not to be her. '' she started once more and looked forward now and back on the map. ''She was the one to experiment on me and maybe that was when my human-self died. Maybe that night on the streets I died and formed into an angel. Neither of those 'stories' sound real -- heh, turning out to be some messenger of some god or goddess or perhaps it is my turn, someone's will for me .... I don't know! Something!'' she started to rant on as they followed the trails.

#36Alisa 

Black Sun Rising [Part I] [Arisa] - Page 2 Empty Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:42 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 350 | TAG: @Arisa | CLOTHES

That sight said it all... Well, actually not that much, but once Alisa thought about how Arisa had never uttered this name before, and had even given herself and Hyoen different names to call her by, things suddenly made a lot more sense. Yet Alisa's ever graceful, nonchalant smile suggested she cared very little for her friend hiding her real name, as she already understood the girl had a perfectly good reason to do so. Indeed, like Ari, the sculptress too wondered if this whole deal couldn't be a trap, especially after getting randomly attacked that way. It didn't feel like a casual, wild monster ambush, but rather, it felt like a pondered, well planned ambush. The monster's choice magic presented the most troubling part for Alisa. It used nature magic... Had it been randomly chosen for this purpose and coincidentally happened to perfectly counter Arisa? Not likely...

Yet for all her wariness, she also trusted her ability to deal with it, having now mastered her sensory spell enough to rely on it... Hopefully, she wouldn't need it, but better safe than sorry, right?

"Guess your mother knew you'd have those feelings too...", uttered the artist, almost charmed, bewitched by Ari's words as if they were something thoroughly poetic. To her ears, the defenitely sounded like it. What she said next defenitely wasn't brining Alisa's dreamy gaze right back down to earth. Her look saddened, she'd rest her hand on Ari's arm affectionately... Yet for all her eloquence, she could think up no better words as she shook her head, "You deserved a better mother..."

She managed to push forth a smile, as confident and reassuring as she could whenever she heard the less than pleasant details of Ari's past:

"Fate has blessed you with power, that much is certain... What you do with it though, is nobody's business but your own.", she'd reaffirm, her comforting touch yet on the tall woman's shoulder...

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#37Káilètte † 

Black Sun Rising [Part I] [Arisa] - Page 2 Empty Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:08 am

Arisa looked at her friend and then forward. She talked about Kuriana as if she was actually her real mother. ''I don't even know if she was my real mother. IF I'm an angel, that means either my parents were really non-human after all or I'm just a freak of an incident that was abandoned...'' she lowly spoke of herself and the fact that she could be either one. It wasn't for certain that it was even one of those, there could've been an option three. There was so much going on in her head though.

Soon enough they went up the grassy hill and afar from where they were gazing from they could see a beautiful lake and a cabin house next to it. A waterfall was clashing into the 'lake' itself beautifully. As soon as Arisa got up all the way she squinted towards the cabin. ''Is that it?'' she wondered. The cabin was a one story, but had two parts on it as if it was one cabin and a mini cabin connected to some outside-like halls with doors of new wood. Something was off though.... ''It's really quite for such a place.... Where are the animal noises?'' she questioned in a whisper.

#38Alisa 

Black Sun Rising [Part I] [Arisa] - Page 2 Empty Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:22 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 400 | TAG: @Arisa | CLOTHES

Alisa nodded... True, the way she worded it defenitely made that assumption plausible... Her tone and the actual story it told, however, did not, not in any way... No mother worth the name would ever do any of these things to her child, let alone all of them. Her following comment, about her angelic heritage, was met with a shake of her head and a firmer grasp on Ari's shoulder. She crealy disagreed there:

"Despite what your mother did or didn't do... You're not a freak... Humans turn into different races often enough, why should you be any different?", spoke the sculptress, narrowing her eyes assertively; as the last thing she wanted was Arisa thinking any less of herself, "Incidents that happened before you were born... Things others did to you when you were too young to do anything about them... None of those will ever define you, unless you let them."

Clearly, whetever Ari's parents were seemed completely irrelevant to Alisa, and even if they weren't, she clearly didn't think any more or less of Ari for being a human or angel. But this was far from a pleasant topic and soon enough they had made way once again, heading for the cabin as stated on the map. But as they arrived at the lake, Alisa too got a bad feeling... The Cabin was indeed beautiful, but for such a lush, verdant area, this looked quiet... Far too quiet. Ari was the first to put this suspicion to words:

"Suspicious indeed...", Alisa commented, narrowing her eyes and rubbing her wrist, head turning left, then right to indeed confirm what Arisa had said. She lacked Ari's intuition for animals, beasts and nature in general, but she had a sixth sense of her own, something ideal for a possibly sticky situation like this one. She'd tap her heel, activating a sensory spell of her own. As she did this, she'd close her eyes and focus on the vibrations produced by her clacking heel, bouncing off anything that might yield a result... But felt nothing, "There really does appear to be nothing here... Good part is, no enemies either. Bad news is, i don't know how long that will last... For the time being though, shall we check inside?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#39Káilètte † 

Black Sun Rising [Part I] [Arisa] - Page 2 Empty Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:12 pm

She walked towards the cabin itself carefully, foot in front the other in a cat-like walk. Her head tilted left and right as if she was searching for something, anything. Her hair of long violet grazed with the wind in the rhythm of its own. She formed her hands into fists while her nails grazed against the soft skin of her own inside of her palms. Eyes of golden gazed all around, wandered in curiosity like a cat. Together, her and Alisa searched around to see if any danger was up-rising towards them, but for now both of them saw nothing. The quietness, silence, sound of silence being precisely suspicious.

She twisted her body to look towards Alisa and nodded, ''Right...'' she spoke simply and twisted back her body to look straight. Step by step she was close to the door and then she opened it. It creaked, hedges needed oil as the bolts were rusted and so was all that was metal in the door itself. Perhaps this place was disbanded -- whomever was here at the least. The place had no furniture, or so it seemed. The area was dusty and the only thing that looked untouched as a fireplace in the room on the left, perhaps living room. Out of no where a creek and whispers escaped in the place. ''Was that you....?'' she whispered feeling rather unnerved about this all of the sudden.

#40Alisa 

Black Sun Rising [Part I] [Arisa] - Page 2 Empty Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:30 am

Alisa

WORDS: 350 | TAG: @Arisa | CLOTHES

The two girls looked somewhat on edge, warily eyeing their surrounds as they approached the little cabin in the woods. And understandably considering they were pretty much walking inside an abandoned log cabin in the middle of nowhere, at the urging of a letter handed to them by a total stranger... And this after getting ambushed also out of nowhere on the way here, the kind of seemingly well planned ambush to make even the most laid back of people tread lightly. Just what would await them inside...?

Creepy creaking noises notwithstanding, there really appeared to be nothing inside but cold, dusty darkness, as revealed before their eyes once Arisa swung the door open, slowly but carefully. Light steadily flooded into the entrance from the only possible opening, revealing a dusty, but otherwise well maintained lodging: The inside appeared intact, if unfurnished, all in all this place needed nothing else but a good clean up... It looked uninhabited too, as no matter how much she stepped on the wooden surface, whatever vibrations that bounced back to Alisa revealed nothing out of the ordinary. That was, until a suspicious creaking drew both of their attention:

"No...", Alisa whispered back eyes narrowing, and then closing as she abandoned all pretenses of visual sight, and instead focused solely on her active Geomancy. Then and only then did she pick something up... Subtle, yet that creaking did indeed have a source, "But, It's not coming from inside the house..."

With this assessment, Alisa simply grestured towards the door, announcing where she was heading towards. Slow and stealthily, she crouched under the cover of shadows and pressed her back beside the door, at the side opposite the hinges. And the moment she took a slight peek outside, she was forced to bite back a gasp...

Black Sun Rising [Part I] [Arisa] - Page 2 FYt5OYp

A wooden golem - with a somewhat similar feel to the one they fought before - now appeared to have taken its place outside, as if preparing another ambush. Seeing this, she once more gestured to Arisa, moving her palm downwards as if telling her to crouch down too. However they dealt with this was mostly up to her, considering this was probably her house.

One thing was certain though, if those creatures realized they had been spotted, they would most likely attack...

Spell used: Geomancy

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#41Káilètte † 

Black Sun Rising [Part I] [Arisa] - Page 2 Empty Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:31 pm

She looked at Alisa in a questioning manner, unknown in the actions of what was exactly happening. Her golden eyes of mirrors gazed towards the door that Alisa was by, but was it really smart to really be by the door? The creature, the thing could be anywhere or anything for that matter. She has seen different magics, creatures to know that one could possibly have any ability. Within moments a large arm swooped in the mid-section of the cabin, taring apart the whole top of it to the side and crashing into the earth. It was only a foot away from the door in which Alisa was next to. ''Alisa, get away from there!'' she yelled as the beast-wood looking thing was stepping longly towards the door, smashing it. If she didn't move fast enough, she would've gotten hurt, smashed perhaps. Arisa on the other hand lit up, wings sprawled out and motioned forward to punch towards his wooden knee cap. With light by her side she thought it would at least break his knee cap of wood, but then she remembered that light doesn't really affect nature. ''It seems like whoever is after me, knows my weakness...'' she spoke softly and was ready to dodge/dash away from an attack.

#42Alisa 

Black Sun Rising [Part I] [Arisa] - Page 2 Empty Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:13 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 400 | TAG: @Arisa | TRANSFORMED

Oh, right, Arisa had yet to see her sensory spell, or at least, had no idea that this crystalline sheen was a critical part of one such spell. As she was still somewhat under the cloak of shadows, Alisa had trouble making out her facial expressions, but once she did see Alisa stand so close to a huge wooden monster, she undoubtedly turn worried. Yet by the time that arm got swung down, she'd understand why the sculptress had little fear of it. The moment the beast shifted its footing to swing its arm down, she felt it. Once he started moving and building up speed, the vibrations and air pressure gave it away, telling her exactly where the swing would come from.

In a flash, she had dashed aside, making sure her way was clear by yet another hard tapping of her foot, producing plenty of vibrations to bounce off her surroundings and come back to her. With a deafening rumble, the creature's arm ripped through the roof and a good portion of the wall in its attempt to attack, finally leaving no manner of wall between the women and their attackers:

"Busting up my best friend's house huh...? Talk about a rude guest.", chastised the ever sardonic Alisa, a faint smile on her face even with palpable annoyance in her eyes, "I'd show you the door, but you just broke it."

But even as she spoke, she wasn't exactly idle. All that time, she'd clench her right fist, transforming her body using that powerful S-rank spell had seen last time. Her skin turned pure white and her clothes followed suit, with nothing but crystalline coverings providing her with a measure of modesty:

"Hmmm, indeed... Thankfully, whoever sent these things didn't expect you to have backup.", answered Alisa, cooly following up after Arisa's own attack. The monster, albeit staggered from the hit to the knee. Even if it was immune to light, physical damage obviously still hurt it...

But it also left Arisa wide open, which is where Alisa came into play. Swiping her right arm upwards and to the side, she shot forwards a swinging whip that intercepted the monster's attack, coiling around its downwards striking arm and pulling it away from Arisa, making it harmleslly beside her... But it appeared they wouldn't have time to let up as another golem appeared seemingly out of nowhere springing forth from the wooden porch.

Guess whoever was summoning these things had to be nearby...

1000 Mana used: Geomancy, Varjadeha

Roll dice:
1-25: Melee attack
25-50: D-rank
51-75: C-rank
76-100: B-rank

First Monster defeated!

Second Monster has S-rank health

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#43Káilètte † 

Black Sun Rising [Part I] [Arisa] - Page 2 Empty Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:08 pm

She dashed back away from the monster before any more could happen. Arisa wasn't sure on what could happen as she didn't know the capabilities of this creature. She heard of Alisa's weird sense of humor as she joked about the door, but then too attacked it. These things, the creatures were getting on Arisa's nerves. She just wanted to have a nice time, walking about and so on with her friend so why does someone have to just mess it up?! 'Your luck is shit.' thought someone in her actual thoughts. She sighed briefly and shook her head, lifting her head up towards the other creature as the first one was obviously destroyed by Alisa's attack.

The creature of the second one looked ready to attack so Arisa was once again prepared. She clenched her soft hands into a fist again as her right leg slid back, left leg sliding forward as they were just a few inches or so apart from each other. Were she to fight melee, she might have a chance, but perhaps if it got close enough to her, she could just use her area of effect spell on it. If it was perhaps weak then it would be destroyed.

#44Naga 

Black Sun Rising [Part I] [Arisa] - Page 2 Empty Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:08 pm

Naga
The member 'Arisa' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 30

#45Alisa 

Black Sun Rising [Part I] [Arisa] - Page 2 Empty Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:01 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 400 | TAG: @Arisa | TRANSFORMED

The first monster died easily enough, yet from what they'd seen fighting it, it didn't look as if they could just finish this fight simply by killing monsters. The way the second one appeared seemed too sudden, too spontanous, in a way that all but suggested their summoner had to be nearby. Realizing this, Alisa repositioned herself moving a bit further away, giving Arisa some breathing room. Even though the monsters were nature aligned, they had no resistance to physical damage, in turn meaning Ari could at least deal with one on her own if the need arose.

Which wound up happening soon enough when Alisa felt something else walking behind them... A human this time. Arisa, however, had other ideas.

She held her ground, and immediately the monster thrust his large, wooden arm at her. Spikes erupted all over it, turning a blunt attack into a piercing one, yet the spikes didn't look especially sharp. They'd probably hurt more than actually deal damage, but nonetheless, standing at a mere two meters from the enemy, the angel would have limited time to react to the attack...

Meanwhile, Alisa took a different target... If not for her Geomantic sense, she never would have spotted the human figure shifting behind some brushes. She didn't know if it was the enemy, but she knew a very easy way to figure it out:

"I know you're hiding there.", she spoke, even before turning around to face him. Before that person even had time to process her words, Alisa would swing her arm in an arc, stretching her whip out swords him in a clear, predictable path. Enough that someone could see it and move away in advance... And he did. For fear of being hit, a shady man wearing a hoodie stepped out from under cover, raising a hand at Alisa, ready to cast a spell no doubt.

But he wouldn't get that chance. Having antecipated the speedy evasion with her Geomancy, Alisa flicked her idle wrist, summoning a sharp crystal cluster underneath the fleeing foe. This interception allowed her to coil her whip around the man's waist, upon which she shifted her hips back out to the other side, gritting her teeth and shouting out as she swung the beam overhead, sending the man flying and smashing down on the ground between herself and Arisa.

Yet despite all this damage, both monster and caster yet moved, proving both Arisa and Alisa still had their own enemy to defeat...

1700 Mana used: Geomancy, Varjadeha, Stalagmite (1530 after mana reduction)

Roll dice:
1-25: Melee attack
25-50: D-rank
51-75: C-rank
76-100: B-rank

Second Monster has S-rank health

Summoner is wounded

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

#46Káilètte † 

Black Sun Rising [Part I] [Arisa] - Page 2 Empty Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:51 pm

There she stood as she saw the monster creature attack towards her. Why her? Why not Alisa?! Her head started to stir in its own chaos as she heard voices speak to her, only her.

'They're after you.'

'It's here.'

'Your doom or salvation, but which one?'

'Closure or pain? Which one will it cause?'

Different voices, different words, but what or why was it doing this? Her hands reached towards her temple, fingers through her hair as she clenched onto her violet silk hair. Her body leaned forward as she landed on her knees, sitting on her heels with her legs against the broken wood. Her eyes were wide open as those golden orbs were widened in shock or even worse, insanity. ''Shut up! Leave me alone! What do you want from me?!'' she screamed out-loud as thundering pain shocked through her head like small snake-like creatures swarming around her brain. Warning Warning Warning! Her head shook left and right, head tilted down as she tried to shake off the voices. It worked usually. Whoever, whatever stopped talking after small timings so why now?!

Tears fell from her face and down her cheeks, dripping like raindrops off her jawline. It was painful of what she was feeling as if something hit the back of her head with a crowbar. It was intense, pounding like heartbeats of her heart, but it was her brain doing the beating. Luckly when the monster was going to hit right towards Arisa, when Arisa fell in pain, the attack missed. ''LEAVE ME ALONE!'' She screamed in her foreign language. The creature stopped for some reason as if it was a creature made from Sin. She couldn't see though, but she heard no noises. Wait...

She couldn't see.... She was sure her eyes were wide open...

#47Naga 

Black Sun Rising [Part I] [Arisa] - Page 2 Empty Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:51 pm

Naga
The member 'Arisa' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 88

#48Alisa 

Black Sun Rising [Part I] [Arisa] - Page 2 Empty Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:50 am

Alisa

WORDS: 420 | TAG: @Arisa | CLOTHES

Between the impact of being slammed down and the crystallization pretty much obliterating the enemy's leg, he had little escape or possibilities of defense. Summoning monsters was obviously not something he could do in a split second as most of his attacks seemed focused on Alisa's crystallizing chain. He kicked, punched, pounded at it with every ounce of strength he had left, but in the end, the sculptress did it for him:

"Now then, here's what you're going to do... Call off those monsters, and tell me who do you work for.", Cracking her knuckles, Alisa undid her mana heavy transformation, walking over to the downed enemy...

Of course, she heard Ari's wail, her shouting in Sinese as if her life depended on it, her avoiding the creature's attack by dumb luck. She gritted her teeth, knowing she couldn't take her eyes off her own foe and over to assist Ari. But if this guy escaped or counter attacked, they wouldn't be able to put a stop to it. And with her own mana running out, Alisa had to conserve it for whatever enemies might show up next. But when Alisa saw the creature shoot a stream of razor sharp leaves at her friend, she glared at the enemy:

"Turn it off!!", she demanded, pouncing on the downed opponent, ready to beat him to an inch of his life, stopping only when his spell was released.

She wouldn't have time to do so until after the creature's attack landed, forcing Arisa to deal with it herself, but even before Alisa could reach the enemy, it finally put a stop to the spell... But in the worst way imaginable.

crack...!

Seeing the cornered man grit his teeth, Alisa didn't really understood what he'd done until she saw him seize up and foam at the mouth, his summon vanishing immediately. A suicide pills?!?!

"No!!", frantically, she hurried over to the guy, punching his stomach as if that could somehow force out the poison he swallowed... To no avail... Enemies who ambush from the shadows, who would rather take their own lives than risk capture... Just what manner of organization was she dealing with; what manner of foes had targeted her friend? Concern and fury bubbled up inside, yet she pushed them all aside at the sight of Arisa, who still seemed to be struggling, "Ari...! Ari!", she called out again and again, until the tall angel finally looked at her, answered her, acknowledged her presence in any way

1900 Mana used: Geomancy

Monsters and summoner defeated!

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

Last edited by Alisa Vollan on Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total

#49Káilètte † 

Black Sun Rising [Part I] [Arisa] - Page 2 Empty Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:39 pm

She had her eyes open, she felt it, the crisp air and moist in her eyes yet she couldn't see what was there; there besides darkness in which she feared for a time being. Her heart beat fastened as she turned her head and hearing a voice, a voice of plea and from her dear sister-like friend, Alisa. ''Alisa? Wha-where are you?'' she questioned and slowly tried to get up. Her arms went out forward as if trying to feel a wall or something, slowly walking around. Her legs wobbled as if she was at her weakest point in life as of right now. She couldn't see and the pain was gone for now, but for how long?

A tear escaped from her right eye, but nothing came out of her left. She continued on her search and if or when she found Alisa she leaned towards her. ''Is it gone? Did it go away?'' she wondered softly as she felt the softness of her friend. If she didn't find her, she tripped over a piece of word and scrapped her knee. She yelped as the bleeding started, staining the wood she landed on. She sat there, waiting for Alisa... wherever she was currently. She knew this wasn't going to last long, or was it? She honestly wanted to just sit in some spa and go to sleep.

#50Alisa 

Black Sun Rising [Part I] [Arisa] - Page 2 Empty Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:15 am

Alisa

WORDS: 320 | TAG: @Arisa | CLOTHES

Ari was fine, or at least, her body looked fine. She'd dealt with teh most damaging attacks shot her away and gotten away somewhat unscathed, but Alisa had a clear, uneasy feeling that she might not have if the sculptress hadn't been there by her side. Every part of this ambushed seemed tailor made for her... Of course, it got pretty hard to think about that once she reached closer to Arisa and still saw her ask such a question. Once she did hear it, her eyes widened and she immediately hurried over to the girl's side:

"Ari... I'm right here.", she'd speak calm and softly, putting all her effort in hiding her concern and providing as reassuring a presence as she possibly could, "Can't you see me?", she'd let the angel drape her arm around her toned shoulders for support if she was really blind. Alisa knew whatever happened wouldn't last long, or at least, she refused to believe otherwise, that her friend could have suddenly gone blind otherwise, "Yeah... I took care of it."

Only she didn't... The summoner had taken his own life the instant before Alisa could get her hands on him, once he saw his escape route had been completely cut off:

"Is what I'd say... But he killed himself before I could disable and capture him. People who would take their own lives before risking capture... What kind of enemies did you make...?", she'd ask, betraying a hint of worry, wondering if Arisa would have an answer, and knowing she probably didn't. When she tripped, Alisa's grip around her would tighten, her other arm going around her torso and hooking under her armpit, preventing her from hitting the ground, "Whoa... Be careful Ari, until this wears off, stay close to me. We need to investigate that summoner, maybe we can find clues as to who sent him."

Strength is also Beauty

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: