Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

I. Blizzard Spells

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Venus Rosé 

I. Blizzard Spells  Empty Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:11 am

Venus Rosé

Magic Name: Blizzard Magic

Magic Element: Frost, Wind

Magic Description: Blizzard Magic is a magic which allows its user to utilize spells from two different elemental trees. The user is capable of using Frost-type spells and Wind-type spells.

Name: Phase Dive
Mana Cost: 25
Requirements: Blizzard Magic
Type: Self Buff - Speed
Element: Frost | Wind
Range: N/A
Cooldown: 1 Post
Duration: Sustain
Effect: The user slightly bends and goes over their legs with a gentle motion of her hand. A white magic glyph of 1 meters in diameter would be casted underneath her feet, granting the user a D-Rank speed buff. The seal does not dissipate and follows every movement of the user until the spell is no longer sustained.

Name: Frozen
Type: Supplementary
Element: Frost
Range: 5 Meters
Effect: The user extends an arm in the direction of whoever the user wishes to cast upon and a white magic glyph is summoned below their feet. A layer of ice in the size of 3 meters in width and length is created underneath the enemy, causing anyone who walks on the ice to slip and fall.  

Name: Flash Frost
Duration: Instant
Effect: The user places their feet close together and summons a white magic glyph of 1 meter diameter below their feet, which allows the user to dash anywhere within the range of 5 meters. The magic seal follows the movements of the user and does not disappear until the spell is on cooldown.

Name: Cryogen
Type: Self Buff - Strength
Element: Wind
Effect: The user summons two white magic glpyhs of 1 meter diameter beside her arms which creates a swirl of wind that engulfs around both of her limbs, in a form of a snake and grants the user a D-Rank strength buff.

Name: Ice Tap
Effect: The user hoists their hand up and creates numerous white magic glyphs within the range. Each seal is located randomly and at different angles and heights, according to the wishes of the user. This allows the user to utilize the magic seals as a jumping platform to leap off to other seals and to travel over a short distance. The seals can be casted around an enemy within range as well, to leap around an opponent. The user is able to create 5 seals in the first post and an infinite amount of seals afterwards, with the same mana cost for each additional seal.

Last edited by Snowflake on Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total

#2Kon 

I. Blizzard Spells  Empty Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:13 pm

Kon

These spells have been approved.

#3Kon 

I. Blizzard Spells  Empty Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:48 am

Kon

These spells have been pulled for revision.

#4Venus Rosé 

I. Blizzard Spells  Empty Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:50 am

Venus Rosé

Bump.

#5Kon 

I. Blizzard Spells  Empty Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:54 am

Kon

These spells have been approved.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum