Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fluff Part 1 [Alice]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#26Nastasya 

Fluff Part 1 [Alice] - Page 2 Empty Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:46 am

Nastasya
There was some sort of silence falling over the two of them in their conversation, after she asked if he always was such a gentleman and he explained how it worked for him. Which she actually liked, not entirely sure how she was raised or what happened to her entire family, if she was a noble or not and well she actually didn't care a single bit about that. She was Alice and she would see where she would end up in the world, for now it was in a pleasant conversation with Konstantin in Era. "It is nice to meet someone that is honest. Instead of making the whole world feel better all the time. I prefer honesty especially compared to people that sweet talk everything." And yet, she wasn't always honest to herself but she was working on that.

She wanted to know more about Konstantin, she never actually was so curious about someone's personality as well as history or anything else. Not counting Selena but that wasn't fair because of the fact that she was family and the only one with the answers about her family. She was wondering about what to either tell him or ask him. She didn't want to complain too much about herself and her amnesia, it did form her but it shouldn't have that much power over her even though she carried a constant reminder, her diary.
The silence between them wasn't annoying, it was even considered pleasant as she would just enjoy the company at this table and enjoy the wine before they would leave.

Alice talked softly to Ophelia that they would go for a walk just as if she was a little child, she didn't really care about other people their opinion about her way to handle the Cleffa although she didn't want to embarrass herself in front of Konstantin, "So what's your favourite place here in Era?" Finally she figured out something to say but it felt still a bit unnecessary to ask this question. It didn't really tell much about him. She followed him to waking up his Blitzle, she stayed a little away from the two of them but it was more because the creature was asleep and she didn't want to be face first there. She bit her lip to not laugh too loud about the weaking up of the blitzle and the enthusiasm he seemed to have for his owner. She liked to see that, it meant he was close to Konstantin and she hoped it was comparable between her and her Cleffa.

She was again looking over her shoulder before she heard Konstantin call out to let's go. Which meant she had to run because he and Blitzle went off. She couldn't help but giggle shortly about the idea and shake her head. She held on to the straps of her backpack to make sure Ophelia wasn't swinging from left to right, but the Cleffa seemed to be content about the whole affair as she started to make singing noises.
As soon as Alice came outside, she noticed that most of the fog was gone, some small tatters of fog, small enough to see the streets, some part of the stars since it wasn't that cloudy. Most of the people from the festival now sat down and were probably too drunk or too socializing to roam the streets to much and actually annoy her. Alice wasn't really fond of crowds but because of the lights, the quite many people it was only till later that she realized that she wasn't wearing a jacket.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#27Kon 

Fluff Part 1 [Alice] - Page 2 Empty Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:07 am

Kon

Kon merely nodded in complete agreement with Alice's statement whilst the bitter truth did sting from time to time, he preferred to know it rather than be handled like fine china vulnerable to break at the slightest disturbance. He was really starting like this girl, her attitude towards him seemed to give him both peace and comfort even in the short instance they had been together he could feel the effect directly, finding his mind cleared of vile thoughts regarding his brother instead trying to focus on every part of her be it her face, attire or body.

Prior to leaving the inn, she questioned him about his favourite place in Era town, unfortunately, he was unable to complete his answer to him before he had to bolt after his companion. Luckily for him, he wouldn't have to answer the question through words as his pet was, in fact, leading them to it. The location in question a peaceful garden enclosed by thick, ten-meter tall well-maintained hedge accessed only through a single black double door which his companion was nudging against.

With Alice probably not far behind him, he was capable of taking a few breathes as he wasn't the fittest person in the world and he wasn't exactly one hundred percent with it due to the wine during dinner. Once Alice arrived, he humbly apologised for the behaviour of his companion which was completely out of character for him typically being far more docile and obedient. "My apologises Alice, I don't know what got into Sparky here, yes his name is Sparky, don't ask it's a long story. However, this is the spot, my favourite spot, Garden of the Divine. A gift from the church of Illumin to the people of Era town."

Opening both of the doors to the garden revealed an astounding collection of various plant life from fruit trees, vegetable patches to flower beds that had been carefully arranged by the priests that oversaw it's care fortunately for them in the event that they did want to fight there was a clearing the size of a football field that was allocated for further use. Wanting to see her take on the garden he returned his gaze towards her after taking a quick look himself. "So what do you think?"

#28Nastasya 

Fluff Part 1 [Alice] - Page 2 Empty Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:26 am

Nastasya
alice still wasn't really satisfied by the question she had asked but there wasn't anything else that she could have come up with nor was there time because the Blitzle ran away and Kon followed. She wasn't the slowest runner but she had just eaten and had to be careful of Ophelia in her backpack. So she couldn't be as fast as she wanted. She looked over her shoulder many times to make sure Ophelia wasn't too shaken about the whole situation but the Cleffa kept clapping and singing. Which was a relieve.

She rounded the corner not much later. And immediately stopped when she saw Kon and the Blitlze. That's when she looked further than the two of them and stared at the ten meter hedge with surprise and admiration. She actually liked nature but she was not really satisfied by the gardens in Crocus. The run had gone smoothly for her and she didn't really needed to catch her breath but she pushed her right hand against her side because running after dinner was not the best thing. She had read at some point in her life that you had to make a fist of your left hand to get rid of the pain so she tried that as she took the last couple of steps to Konstantin.

She had wanted to comment about the name Sparky. Not to laugh, she actually liked it a lot. But before she could ask, she listened to the rest he said and a sharp pain went through her mind. You could see her reaction of pain because she closed her eyes with quite some power and her left hand quickly touched the left side of her temple. Apart from pain in her eyes, as soon as she opened them again, there was surprise. She was staring at the pavement and shook her head a little, closed her eys again for a second and looked at Kon while blinking in surprise, "Right ehm.. I wanted to say that I like the name Sparky and you made me really curious to why he is named like that. But I can't actually wait to see the garden." She gave a wry smile because the pain wasn't completely gone yet.

She entered the garden with enthusiasm and was surprised by the size, she hadn't expected that at first and her mouth stayed a bit open out of awe and surprise. She looked everywhere and the pain in her head quickly subdued entirely, "It is so beautiful." She said when Konstantin asked her but she had no time to look at him, she took a few more steps to get closer to some flowers and see more of the whole place.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#29Kon 

Fluff Part 1 [Alice] - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:04 am

Kon

Kon's happy expression dimmed slightly as when Alice arrived at the garden. The cause for his change in mood was in correspondence with her own, having to appear in a slight amount of discomfort perhaps even pain. Though he wanted to comfort her, he didn't stop her commenting on his companion and later taking her under his wing and elaborate on how he got his namesake along with asking about her health. "I gave him the name Sparky first as a joke when we first met as that's all he could to minor frequent sparks at the start. Say Alice are you feeling okay? You seem to be in a bit of pain?"

Regardless of her response, they would enter the garden which both of their opinions matching finding the garden to be beautiful. In his mind, this was one of his favourite spots in Crocus. "Here it is my favourite spot in this town. As you can see from the caretakers they are all members of the cloth, either nuns or priests." Moving the two of them forward toward a Monolithic sized walnut tree that dominated the rest of the plants and trees at the centre of the garden, Kon continued. "I found this place a few days ago, to be honest. It was unlisted in all of the tourist hotspots I even had difficulty gaining access initially at least until I informed them of my position." Laughing at bit at the slight abuse of power.

Waving it off however he pointed towards the area that he'd lead Alice. "There's a huge field of open grassland that the caretakers aren't using at the moment we can use it for our fight as long as we don't make too much of a mess."

#30Nastasya 

Fluff Part 1 [Alice] - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:32 am

Nastasya
Alice might have shortly been in a quite heavy pain, she tried to get over it as soon as it had come and gone. She looked at Konstantin, her hazel brown eyes a bit with a worried look but she also tried to cover that. They didn't know each other, she could completely understand that he didn't want to take care of her trouble.. although he asked if she was alright, mentioning how he saw her in pain. It wasn't as if she thought Konstantin was a nice young man but it was still a bit surprising. She gave him a small smile, "I have to be honest that I don't know what it was. It was like some pang in my mind. I have never had it before." And she didn't know why, was it something he said, something she thought. That's when her face some sort of fell, she wasn't disappointed at first but now she just realized something, "I think I just remembered something." But she didn't want to think about it any longer and waved it away and tried to smile again and look at Kon, "It doesn't matter." And with that she looked at the Garden.

She looked at the flowers, the trees and so on while turning back to look at Konstantin while he talked. She turned the backpack to her stomach and took Ophelia out and let her walk on the path which she seemed to like. She smiled happily to her own little companion that went to look at Sparky. She walked with him to the Walnut Tree that was impressive to look at. She grinned at him when he told her how he got access to this place, "Gives me another reason to be glad I have met you." She said as if it was nothing important, which it was and she tried to avoid blushing herself, which was impossible, so she quickly looked from Kon to where Ophelia might be.

She followed Konstantin to the open grass patch that was indeed big enough to fight. "I don't want to mess up anything. So if everyone here is fine with us using it, I'll be careful. It is a nice spot." Aspecially because she didn't feel the need to have many bystanders to look at them and because of the festival there were quite an amount of people at the streets, "Let's do it." She smiled again and turned to look at Ophelia and watch how the Cleffa walked her way slowly to Alice and she couldn't help but shake her head with a smile, "I'm almost ready." she said as she looked over her shoulder at Konstantin. She just had to wait for Ophelia a bit.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#31Kon 

Fluff Part 1 [Alice] - Page 2 Empty Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:55 am

Kon

Kon's concern for Alice's wellbeing appeared to be for nought as she revealed that the pain was only minor. He suspected it had something to do with her memory loss and he chose not to dig any further into her life as he had just met her. Still leading her under his wing, the duo came across the various flowers that had been carefully planted and maintained by the priests. Her impression much to his relief towards the garden appeared to be similar to his own just as when he first visited the garden by himself. Taking in the scenery, Kon closed his eyes and took in a deep breathe through his nose delighting in the delicate tones that resonated from the various plants and flowers around him. Slowly opening his eyes he looked at Alice. "I'm glad you like it."

Moving towards the open flat of grass, Alice first seemed hesitant on fighting on the grass however after waving a hand up she swayed her opinion. With the decision to fight one another now set in stone and the fight about to begin. Kon spoke to Alice prior to moving to his starting position. "Well, I hope we can put on a good show for the community, anyway good luck, now let's have some fun."

Wielding his comically shaped staff Kon moved over to the field, the field itself was vast in size over 45 m long and 20 meters wide. Kon, himself positioned himself 20 meters from the centre on the left portion of the field and gave himself 10 meters in space on either side, his companion stood near him just a meter to his right. Gesturing Alice to take the position him front of him from the opposite side, he slowly slid off his distracting white robe, first from his right side than his left swapping the staff back and forth so he was always wielding it. Once he was ready, Kon spoke out to Alice again. "Well, Alice shall we begin?"

#32Nastasya 

Fluff Part 1 [Alice] - Page 2 Empty Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:43 am

Nastasya
Alice still looked around as they were walking around the garden. She didn't want to say out loud that she would have never thought to like nature. But it was soothing, and it gave her the opportunity (when she was alone) to think about things. She really wondered what she remembered now but as she looked at one of the people inside, the nons, monks, that worked here she felt the pang of pain again only it was mild now so she didn't even have to put her hand to her temple. She remembered her mum being a believer in the Illumin. But she wanted to think about that later and looked at Konstantin and gave him a warm smile.

While Ophelia was walking her way she turned to look at Kon and Sparky getting at the grass field, ready for their fight. She hunched down once Ophelia was there and whispered to her not to stay too close and not too far away, five meters at max and well she would know for herself when she was too close, or so Alice thought. Kon took quite a distance between them and since she was a short distance fighter, she wondered if he was far ranged. She and Ophelia walked to the middle of the field considering the wide and respected the 20 meters from Konstantin, because she didn't know his magic yet, she followed his example to take a place on the right side but left 20 meters between them. She must be able to handle that. He asked if she was ready, "Almost," she said with a wink and she held up her hands, palms up to the dark blue sky and muttered a word, what weapon was needed? She transformed into the female Lancer Gear and held the cursed sword into her right hand. Her lose long orange hair was now tied up in a ponytail. "Now I'm ready."

Blade:

Mana: 900/975

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#33Kon 

Fluff Part 1 [Alice] - Page 2 Empty Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:24 am

Kon

With his opponent in front of him and his goal to test her not defeat her, he took a moment to ponder how best he could approach the fight to gain an understanding of her magic on the whole Kon knew his current weaknesses he had both as a person and as a mage. Currently, he was exceedingly vulnerable to both long and close range foes however he was able to defend himself with instantly summonable monsters which would likely put off Alice due to their unappealing appearance and overall aura of being undead. In preparation for the oncoming battle, the woman seemingly encased herself in armour that appeared from thin air whilst also creating a sword that seemed to have evil intent radiating from it. Those two facts seemed to bolster his confidence in regards to him standing a chance against her as her transformation suggested after seeing a similiar process happen to his brother when he cast his magic he was capable of taking a guess at her magic. "So Requip I assume?" He spoke out to the girl in a slightly slurred tone hoping to play off the fact that the pair had been drinking wine just prior to getting to the garden. "I've seen my brother do the same thing with his own magic."

Clasping his staff with his right hand, he took little time with no hesitation whilst focusing entirely on her movements in casting all three of his spells at once; his white wolf in directly in front of him just 5 meters away from himself just within it's cast limit, patiently he paced from left to right focusing on Kon's opponent, His regular wolf to the left side of the white wolf slightly closer to Alice with him being 7.5 meters from Kon and 2.5 meters away from the white wolf, His rat meanwhile was on the right with the same spacing. The end result resembled an awkward Y of snarling beasts with him at the far end of the conflict furthest away from his foe. His companion recognising that the fight was taking place left it's sitting position and moved up closer towards the rat and the white wolf, behind the rat by 2 meters and 2.5 meters away from the white wolf. "Your goal is to fight all that and me of course."

Mana: 1,465/1,590
Stats: Str: 1 + 10 Samhain's Staff, Speed: 3 End: 23 + 10 Seated’s Might aura.
Effects:  + 10 Endurance from Seated’s Might Sura.

Weapon:
Samhain's Staff:

Head:
Ranger Hat:

Body:
Ranger Travelwear:

Companion:
Blitzle:

Spells used:

#34Nastasya 

Fluff Part 1 [Alice] - Page 2 Empty Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:06 am

Nastasya
Alice said she was ready after the transformation of her outfit, into her lancer gear and holding on to the purple cursed blade of her sword. She had her right foot behind her left, making sure to stand properly and secure. She wasn't aware of what Kon his magic was, he had said she would see. But he knew hers as he called the name and even mentioned his brother used the same magic, "I have never met someone that uses the same magic as I. You got me curious." It would also mean that he was used to it and she didn't have any more surprises. Which was already a very small percentage, what would someone do with a sword in her hand.

Without losing much time Konstantin used his magic and she looked at what was happening quite soon, a rat (ew), a white wolf (alright) and an obvious dead wolf (ew again). Than there was still Sparky and Kon himself and she would have to pick either a side or stay here and do nothing. Which was always her good point, she would normally just run away but that wouldn't make her able to possibly join the Rune Knights. She was here to show off, literally, to make sure she could join or was good enough to be some low rank page or something. She didn't know the names, she should definitely read about it. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes very shortly to calm down and leave all her trouble for a few seconds later or rather minutes.

In the short seconds that she had her eyes closed, Sparky stood behind the rat, meaning that would be two at the same time and thus she would pick the left side of Konstantin, to her his right, where only the dead wolf was, it kind of gave her the shivers. But she put that feeling aside, she muttered to Ophelia only that she would have to come along but stay as far away as possible. She would have to push away what was normal for her, especially considering the fact she wanted to change. Fine, running it was. She crossed the distance of 15 meters between the undead wolf and her in a matter of a second and slung her sword by moving it slightly to the right and swinging it from right to left at the snout of the undead wolf. It felt gross to be so close to it but again: she had to think about that later. She crossed her sword but also moved her right leg who was behind her left into a swing to hit the wolf with her knee to the side of it's head. Vital points with dead things wasn't an option. She wanted to ask Kon what it meant but she hadn't done it for she had focused on the fight, it could happen later, with a big glass of wine!

Mana: 900/975
Sword stats: 31 + 15 (B-rank)
Speed: 11 -> moving 15 m/s.
End: 31

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#35Kon 

Fluff Part 1 [Alice] - Page 2 Empty Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:40 am

Kon

Watching the Armour lady, he was able to correlate a few things about her, he now knew that she wasn't the only one with Requip which wasn't critical just yet it allowed him to gain an understanding over her fighting style. Her attire seemed to suggest she favoured a careful approach to things though the fearsome sword gave off the opposite impression.  Despite some obvious hesitation that she like most others had towards his undead underlings, she seemed to rev herself up to sprint towards the wolf closest to her, to the left of Kon. The speed he from the distance and time it took her to reach her seemed to be on par with his summons having had them run them an equivalent distance in the past.

Whilst not necessarily praiseworthy it was a start and to be fair Kon himself wasn't exactly in the greats of shape though he seemed able to take a few more blows than others. Alice bolting towards his summon whilst swinging sword back to gain momentum,   Kon called out to his wolf and his rat. "Wolf, Defend yourself!, Rat, Attack!" Fortunately, with her, the one foe in sight at the time, not only his summons but also his companion had their attention on the red head. Whilst that attention and him calling out to the wolf did help him slightly, The wolf still suffered two nasty blows however he was capable still perfectly fighting fit, only now missing the front portion of its face and multiple broken rotting ribs. As the undead being felt not pain it made no attempts to flee.

The Rat however with its speed on par with seemingly all of the participants besides Kon and perhaps Alice's pet, he would race towards Alice and Kon's wolf. As Alice was midway through her burst of attacks with the rat only having to travel a total distance of 5 meters at an average rate of 10 m/s after taking into consideration the time it would take for it to get to its maximum speed, he would be able to reach her in less than a second. At such a speed and being a large beast, it would attempt to jump up onto her aiming for her neck and claw at her from there as it was the most direct path to deal the most amount of damage.

Afterall Kon was just simply testing as much as he could out of her in this, so far he gathered her magic, relative speed and astonishing strength now he wanted to find out how much she could endure from his summons. If of course she was able to destroy his now injured wolf and move onto his rat, Kon would simply recast it however behind him as to signify that he wouldn't use it anymore otherwise it would remain in play. If the rat was destroyed, Kon would remove it from the current fight with a slam on the ground and decast it before summoning it 2.5 meters to the left of his white wolf, once either destroyed all of his summons and defeated his companion, submitted, lost or he otherwise had gathered enough information in regards to fighting multiple opponents at once, the fight would continue.

Spells Sustained: Undead White Wolf, Undead Wolf, Undead Rat.
Damage Taken: Undead Wolf: A rank Damage, snout removed and broken ribs otherwise unaffected.

Mana: 1,340/1,590
Stats: Str: 1 + 10 Samhain's Staff, Speed: 3 End: 23 + 10 Seated’s Might aura.
Effects:  + 10 Endurance from Seated’s Might Sura.

#36Nastasya 

Fluff Part 1 [Alice] - Page 2 Empty Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:37 pm

Nastasya
Her knee collided with the ribs of the wolf, she had actually expected the wolf to jump away but she felt definitely gross once she had hit it, even though there was still clothes covering her knee thanks to the armour, it still didn't feel nice and beside the sound that came from breaking ribs wasn't the nicest and she tried to avoid shivering and just demanded herself to focus on the rat that was coming her way. While she made the swing with her sword and with her knee, she noticed in the corner of her eye the rat jumping towards her and the only thing she could do was block it with her fore arm by bending it back to protect her neck and lower part of the face till the lower part of her ear. Still the impact of the rat as well as the bite power was more she had thought, she moved her arm in a way that she pushed it away with a half circle movement outside to throw it away by simply pushing, she would not look at the motion as she felt the rat against her arm, she would have to focus on the wolf in front of her as well, she couldn't lose any second.

So while Alice was trying to get rid of the rat, she turned the katana in her right hand to make sure the cutting edge was now still pointing towards the wolf as she made a swing for it's neck to try and chop it's head off, she had no idea if that worked the same, she disliked the idea completely but she was sure he would figure out a way if it was too deathly. If she had swung away the rat at the same moment to deal with the undead wolf, she would call out for Ophelia, "Ophelia! Sweet kiss!" Because her left arm definitely wasn't glad about the damage, her armour had stopped some but the clawing and biting the rat had done damaged the armour and thus her skin underneath and you could see some blood forming beneath it, but she had Ophelia for this, who would blow a kiss towards her as she was standing 7.5 meters away from Alice. Had she not swung away the rat, she would first focus on that problem before letting Ophelia heal her left arm.

Considering the wolf his head would be chopped off, she saw it disappear but reappear shortly behind Kon, but she didn't have much time to look at him and the wolf as the rat was still in the game. Having it only swung away it shouldn't be damaged much, she turned the katana in her hand, holding the blade like part up, the rat was quite big and that made her nauseous about the idea, a one meter tall rat.. really! As she looked at it, she felt the urge to puke but she shivered and closed her eyes shortly and knew she had not much time, it was approximately a meter away from her and she ran towards it, trying to see if she could hit it with the back of her katana, the hold, on the middle of it's big head.

Info:
Haunted Blade still in use.
Damage taken: C-rank damage from the biting/scratching of the rat on her left arm
Damage healed: Ophelia healing her left arm with the Sweet Kiss spell.

Spell used:

Alice Mana: 900/975
Str: 31 (+15 Haunted Blade)
Speed: 11 (6 m/s Dash/15 m/s Run)
Ophelia Mana: 150/200

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#37Kon 

Fluff Part 1 [Alice] - Page 2 Empty Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:13 pm

Kon

Alice having destroyed his wolf but still taking the damage from his rat, Kon looked over the fight from the short distance as her companion healed her by blow a kiss in her direction, with the amount of magical capabilities unknown to him regarding her Cleffa. To his knowledge at the time, he was unaware of companions being able to do that, that knowledge from Kon's perspective might prove to be beneficial particularly if it was capable of doing other things to help the owner. After the fight was over he would have to talk to Alice regarding her pet further perhaps to the event that his current companion became unsuitable. Regardless of the potential, Kon called to Sparky. "Go." As he did so he decast all of his summons wanting to see how she would be able to fair against a living, breathing being capable of feeling pain. With the distances between Alice and Sparky being on par with the previous distances between her and his rat only a few seconds ago, Sparky would reach her by racing towards her at an average of 12.5 m/s maxing out at 15 m/s upon reaching her whilst casting numerous spells, opening with his Lightning Bolt and Little Lightning Arc directly at her and finishing off by charging at her.

The significance of that might cause her to show hesitance for another cause, the winces and cries that the beast would announce as it would be struck. He really didn't like using his companion in this fashion however it would be needed to see how Alice would respond. Assuming that she did, in fact, knock out his companion as well, he would slam his staff onto the ground forcing it to stand up on end being dug into it with sufficient force.

Unarmed he looked at Alice who was still 7.5 meters away from him at least at the time. From that moment on the pair would be fighting hand to hand or at least he hoped they would as she would likely still be wielding her sword, he had seen her fighting against numerous monsters at once using the same sword. He would like lose this portion as he was neither the fastest of the two nor the strongest, But nonetheless, he had a job to do. "Well, I think we're almost done."

Staff unequipped.

Mana: 1,340/1,590
Stats: Str: 1, Speed: 3 End: 23 + 10 Seated’s Might aura.
Effects: + 10 Endurance from Seated’s Might Sura.
Blitzle Mana: 100/200

Spells Used:

#38Nastasya 

Fluff Part 1 [Alice] - Page 2 Empty Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:55 am

Nastasya
She was in the motion to hit the rat with the hilt of her katana when it disappeared into the nothing and she looked up to hear the noise of the hooves that the blitzle made, but it was quite fast. She let go of her sword and it disappeared into the dimensional pocket that was unseen. Instead of the sword her straight spear appeared but she was a bit hesitatant about fighting the Blitzle, at least it didn't made her want to puke while looking at it. Before she could take action even though the switch between weapons was also a matter of seconds, the attacks of lightning hit her already and she tried not to let out a scream of surprise and well at least a bit pain. Thank god she was wearing armour, however she could jump aside from the last dash that he was making, she had no idea how she did it, it was probably because she let herself fall on her knees to the left because of the pain of the lightning, a mere coincidence.

She had to pick herself up and wondered shortly why the Blitzle hadn't stopped after missing her but ran after him because he was about ten meters away and she jumped up slightly to hit her spear at the back of his neck, she threw it but she didn't like the idea completely and actually hoped she missed, though her throwing wasn't influenced by her thoughts. The only reason why she tried so hard to ignore the idea of hitting a living, good creature, was to look at least a bit impressive and make sure that she wasn't going to fail the idea of becoming a Rune Knight. It would mean to fight others, people, creatures that were alive.

Her spear hit Sparky and she simply stood still and looked at it, not really happy but not yet in tears. She was quite having a neutral expression but if you looked closely, you could see she wasn't happy. Ophelia was now close beside her and she wondered if it would be okay to let her pet heal the Blitzle but she first heard something else and turned to look over her shoulder towards Konstantin, she let her spear disappear after she was sure the Blitzle would be fine and walked towards Konstantin but kept a two meter distance between them, "You want a fist fight now?" She said and even though the Blitzle was in her mind, she couldn't help but smile as soon as she was face to face with Kon.

Mana: 875/975
Changed sword into Straight Spear
Spear:

Str: 31 (+18 Straight Spear)
Speed: 11 (6 m/s Dash/15 m/s Run)
Ophelia Mana: 150/200

Damage taken: Two Lightning spells D-rank, total damage of C-rank.
Damage given: 31 + 18 = 49 (B-rank) hit to the back of the neck of the Blitzle.
Armour: can take one more C-rank before finished.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#39Kon 

Fluff Part 1 [Alice] - Page 2 Empty Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:25 am

Kon

Continuing to watch from a distance, he observed as Sparky chased towards Alice with a cluster of spells despite his valiant effort they were for nought as he was swiftly downed by just a few blow from her as he moved towards her. Kon hoped the beast wouldn't be too injured if there were any cause for healing he suspected that Alice would be happy to accommodate as this was a fight that had no hostile emotions behind it. Now by themselves once more besides their companions, the focus of Alice returned to his own as if to match his towards her. The two were both wearing armour both of different material though hers was partially damaged from when his rat attacked, the overall effectiveness of both was largely unknown for Kon as he hadn't really fought against someone wielding that armour nor had he fought wielding his current attire.

Alice moved extremely close him now only 2 meters separating the two, the closeness, heat of the battle and wine had influenced him to some extent as she questioned him as to whether he wanted to have a fist fight. With a smile he shook his head and moved even closer. "No, I don't want a fist fight, instead I want to do this." Being so close Kon moved calmly even close and would gently remove her helmet allowing some of her hair to spill out onto her armour. After doing so he would drop it without a care in the world, step even closer before gazing once more into her eyes, placing his left hand behind her back and his right behind her neck giving her a gentle peck once in his grasp.

#40Nastasya 

Fluff Part 1 [Alice] - Page 2 Empty Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:46 am

Nastasya
She should definitely work on her feelings to fight. She didn't mind it, but she didn't like to deal damage to companions or people that she liked. That's what she thought when she simply walked towards Konstantin. It wasn't a part of her job probably, if she would ever get to the point of becoming a Knight. Was it cruel to not have a problem with the dead looking creatures? Not really right? She wondered about a lot more and in some way it didn't reach her at all, the questions remained questions because she simply didn't thought about the answers. She would have to remain focused and the questions were allowed to come a little later. It didn't take her that long to reach the two meter distance between her and Konstantin.

Because he had moved the staff or actually sort of slammed into the ground, she thought he wanted a fist fight. The whole reason to proof herself right? Something about not only being able to fight with weapons. He shook his head and the smile, it only made her question more but she couldn't help but smile herself, it was just a general feeling at the moment. Her hazel brown eyes only showed her unspoken question. She wasn't sure if she had to brace herself since Konstantin was getting closer but he had said that he didn't want a fight. What would this mean? He removed the helmet and her hair was caught by the little breeze of the wind and let it fall down as an orange coloured watervall and framed her face, her eyes were scanning his face but she quite got the idea now slightly what was happening or what was about to happen. She still didn't trust her own mind because no.. never mind.

The distance of two meters was easily gone and she felt her body against his and she bit her lip to hid the smile but she didn't mind, it was probably too the wine and well she found him very interesting, she wanted to know him better but normally, without wine, heat of the battle, anything else, she might had not give in to the kiss that she answered.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#41Kon 

Fluff Part 1 [Alice] - Page 2 Empty Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:04 am

Kon

Much to his surprise, his advances towards Alice weren't rejected in the slightest, in fact, she seemed to have followed up on his kiss with the same intensity. The attraction between each other had been revealed through a mixture of things during the night, normally he wouldn't have been so daring however he wanted to be bold and risk it. After touching her lips sensationally with his own for many minutes, Kon relaxed his embrace, before looking towards slightly as if to avoid the glances of Alice and hide his emotions though it was clear as day. Despite his desire for courting a woman he hadn't even kissed one since this shared experience, with many thoughts running through his mind, he was lost for words. After regarding his confidence by regathering his impaired thoughts he looked back up into Alice's eyes whilst the pair still stood in the open field together. "Uhh I'm a bit lost for words, this has never happened to me before, I don't think I've been this daring in the past, I hope you didn't mind me kissing you?, I know we were suppose to be doing an evaluation of your skills however my judgement seems to have been impaired somewhat and you are extremely beautiful if I'm not being to forward."

As he spoke Kon began to regret each word, he normally wasn't one for revealing his emotions however he had a feeling that there was a connection between the two of them that would affect them whether for better or worse, but he hoped to bolster it and refine the relationship that he and her had began to establish be it coworkers, friends or even something else.

#42Nastasya 

Fluff Part 1 [Alice] - Page 2 Empty Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:21 am

Nastasya
There were a lot of things going through her mind, especially since it was her first kiss. She had never thought she would actually let herself give in, hadn't she decided to stay like single because she didn't want to depend on someone else, she didn't want to forget someone else. She didn't panic at that right moment because it felt rather nice to be in an embrace and well the kisses weren't bad either. She had totally no eye for what was going around her and you could have told her that she stood on a cloud and she would believe it. She didn't expect herself to be such a person that would lose her mind over something like this.

Ophelia was still there and thank god the thing couldn't talk because she wouldn't tell something nice. Now the pet wasn't against it but on her own she moved to Sparky and started to heal him.

She didn't know where to look, but at him when the embrace was more relaxed and they stopped kissing. Which was a moment that she could grasp her own thoughts and try to put the puzzle back together. She wanted to say something but she was a bit surprised by his statement and she couldn't help but look surprised for a second before smiling to him, "I don't mind that." she said teasing but also happy, which was a direct different thing compared to when she was in Oak. She believed she had to say something as well for after Konstantin said all of that, it looked like he wasn't all to happy about that statement, good thing was, he didn't immediately look away. "I would have never thought I would do something like this as well but that doesn't mean I didn't like it. I surprised myself in that way and maybe it was a bit fast and we barely know each other but I don't mind for once and.." She let the word hang in the air because she wanted to say something but she knew that it wasn't smart, "I hope I get to know you more." Was a better version of the sentence she thought about before.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#43Kon 

Fluff Part 1 [Alice] - Page 2 Empty Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:45 am

Kon

Not only minding the kiss but also apparently enjoying it causing Kon's fears to disappear into the nothingness. She too seemed to be confused about her behaviour and shared his concern regarding how quickly they took things mentioning that they hardly knew each other which for the most part was true, while it did appear to weigh on her mind and definitely on his own she mentioned that she still wanted to know about him, which in turn would require them to see more of each other. Pleased with her response, Kon finally removed his hands from behind Alice though sliding his right hand down her towards her own hand and clasped it gently before letting go not wanting to press things further. "Well If I'm not mistaken we have a bottle of wine that we didn't finish how about we continue our conversation back at the inn, I noticed your companion healed Sparky, Thank you he should be alright I don't think you did too much to harm him." Turning his attention to his companion that was behind Alice, he watched as it bounced back up into ship shape although not fighting fit at the moment. He had no hard feelings towards her, nor did his blitzle as he nuzzled her surprisingly.

"Well, I suppose it's only appropriate for me to give you my seal of sponsorship, we can deal with that in the inn as well." He said as he slid his free hand into his jacket and swung it back onto his body, before drawing his staff from the ground. "So let's continue this date? I guess would be the right thing to call it at this point."

#44Nastasya 

Fluff Part 1 [Alice] - Page 2 Empty Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:59 am

Nastasya
Alice didn't have much bad experiences with people, not considering her family but that was second hand information given by Selena. She didn't want to think about that but speaking her mind in full honesty, something Konstantin had done to her too, made her feel better and stupidly her heart made a jump when he clasped it gently before the two of them, got some distance inbetween.

She remembered the wine now too but turned to look at Sparky and Ophelia first and smiled, she was actually glad that Ophelia had healed him, and that nothing seemed to be very dangerous thanks to that. She turned to look at Kon shortly, "That sounds like a fine plan." Besides she wouldn't like to admit it, but she was tired. Being electrocuted wasn't her favourite part of the day. She turned completely and was glad to see that the Blitzle didn't mind her at all, "I'm glad you are okay." she said and couldn't help but laugh a little since he nuzzled her, she petted him and hoped Konstantin didn't mind. Ophelia was a little slower but once the two of them decided to leave the garden (which she wanted to see again), she lifted her up and held her. She shivered for a second because now she realized that she wasn't wearing a jacket and still her armour.

She transformed back into her jeans, black and white striped t-shirt and shook her head a little to get most of the orange strains of hair out of her face, "I like the idea. But I don't like to fight on every date." She mentioned casually with a grin as she looked at Konstantin and waited shortly for them to walk out of the Garden and back towards the inn.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#45Kon 

Fluff Part 1 [Alice] - Page 2 Empty Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:44 am

Kon

Alice approved of his plan even going as far as to claim it as being a fine plan which gave him cause to let out a slight bit of laughter. She shared his concern regarding his companion though he now perfectly fine thanks to Ophelia. After transforming back into some more casual attire she commented how she preferred not to fight during dates, he shared that opinion as he found fighting could lead to unnecessary issues between individuals. "I don't intend to fight you again anytime soon, though I would like to fight beside you soon perhaps as a member of the rune knights even." Both focusing their attention on each other, he took the opportunity to hold her hand whilst the walked out of the garden, passing the beautiful vegetation and several annoyed priests which were less than pleased about the state of the field which now had several claw marks throughout it and many holes from Kons repeated slamming using his staff. Not wanting to overstay their visit which they already had, he would hastily move towards the exit, close it after all of them before walking towards the inn.

Along the way, he noticed that the surroundings had become significantly clear with the need of lights only being down to the lack of moonlight. This was fortunate as he didn't like the idea of being mugged by an individual whilst being mistaken as an innocent couple, yes the two could most likely overpower the individual or group of people responsible but he wasn't in the mood. The likelihood of that happening was minor anyway with the rune knights particularly always garrisoned in the town reducing the crime rates there significantly.

Eventually, the pair would reach the inn, entering it was far different from before as the crowd there had for the most part now departed but a few people here and there remained. Calling out to the barkeep. "Yes, If I'd like the rest of that wine which I asked to be put aside and two glasses." As he did so he slid his free hand into his jacket and removed sufficient amount of funds to pay for the rest of the bottle. The barkeep in no mood for pleasantries with him having served endless patrons and visitors to the town, he brought the wine and two glasses thrust them at Kon with surprising force into his chest with his right hand and plucking the money with his left before relinquishing his grip so he could take the wine and glasses. "Take it and the glasses anywhere's fine just bring back them after you're done." He grumbled as he walked away. Feeling a bit awkward and wanting to breaking the air that would have broken up the two kon commented before questioning with a grin. "Well I don't blame him, it's a busy night. Where would you like to drink the rest of this?, Here?, My room, Your room?"

#46Nastasya 

Fluff Part 1 [Alice] - Page 2 Empty Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:19 am

Nastasya
She couldn't help but blush when he answered her about the fighting. Fighting along side. She really should get used to the fact that she wasn't alone anymore. She didn't want to depent on someone else but that shouldn't mean it in a way of getting closer to someone. And besides that, she actually looked forward to it more or less. She looked at him and her blush didn't disappear when he held her hand and she looked away because she was more shy in this situation, it wasn't that she was embarrassed but for a short second she thought he might think that. Instead of immediately looking back, she tried to get a few last glimpses of the flowers, trees around her. Hopefully, she was allowed to return. Ophelia started to hum which was her indication of saying she was happy and Alice couldn't help but look at her with a caring look in her eyes and be glad that Ophelia was happy and content in this situation. She was always a bit afraid that Ophelia was afraid of the fighting, but the little Cleffa was a lot tougher than people would guess.

The fog had completely disappeared and most of the people were celebrating the festival somewhere else, "Are there a lot of parties or well festivals I guess, in Era?" she asked Konstantin, it was the first real question that she could think about, her wanting to get to know him wasn't actually fair considering he told her a few things about his family already and she couldn't tell him anything. She didn't even know the name of her sister anymore and Baskerville was fake, okay she had said that. She wanted to come up with a better start of a conversation, but that would possibly happen when they had a place to sit down and well the wine.

She had to remember the way to the inn but for now she simply followed her step next to Konstantin and remained to look left and right to see more things of Era. She was surprised by the way the barkeep handle their quest and her mouth sort of fell open out of surprise, "That is rude. We are still costumers." She didn't say it that loud but she wouldn't mind to give the barkeep a piece of her mind. However Konstantin didn't seem to think much of it and she simply turned her brown eyes from the barkeep to him and tried to relax a little by taking a deep breath, "Festivals are probably not his thing. I don't know if rooms are fine, I mean I have seen mine for a minute but I would rather not stay here." She was a bit nervous about the idea of going up to either of their rooms, after all.. well they barely knew each other. She would rather go to her room because it didn't feel as her room yet, it didn't feel personal yet or a thing of private. So she could suggest that and she did, "Mine is fine if you do not prefer yours."

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#47Kon 

Fluff Part 1 [Alice] - Page 2 Empty Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:40 am

Kon

Prior to reaching the inn, he recalled Alice questioning him about the state of affairs in Era town particular regarding festivities. It was no secret that the town was boisterous and for good reasons, it was safe which was fantastic for trade and close to Crocus the capital of Fiore making it one of the hubs of activity, the Headquarters of the Rune Knights positioned in the middle of the town and numerous bridges to it allowed it to be used for caravans moving transport both for the organisation and the citizens. Wanting to give her a simple explanation he replied. "Ah yes, well the town is relatively low in crime because of the rune knight presence as such citizens here will often feel comfortable leaving their houses without risking burglars stealing all their valuables."

Now, however, returning to the inn with the wine and glasses in hand, Kon listened carefully as Alice mumbled about the poor customer service the man had provided the two, he didn't mind personally but could understand her point of view. The barkeep now out of eyeshot, Alice responded to Kon with him following up with his own. "Well it's fair enough, lots of people to deal with but it does come with the incentive of money, as for the room mine's a bit of a mess at the moment, a few towels and clothes lying around, to be honest, something I don't want to be showing you just yet, so your room hmm?" With the decision set, Kon would lead the pair upstairs where all the rooms were before asking which was hers and allow her to take the next step whether calling it a night or allowing him in.

#48Nastasya 

Fluff Part 1 [Alice] - Page 2 Empty Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:39 am

Nastasya
The idea of safety was something she liked and it sort of gave her a calm feeling over some senses, some nerves she didn't know were actually working on her. It was probably the lost idea of Oak. That's maybe why she didn't like Marigold even though the village had brought so much trust into each other and that's probably what she had to get used to. "That's actually very nice. When I stayed in Oak, I definitely had the feeling it was everyone for themselves especially when it came to safety. And I know there were Knights from time to time but it was just the feeling." She looked at Konstantin with a sorry expression, she didn't mean to offend the job of the Rune Knights. It wasn't their fault is what she thought.

She nodded and looked one more time at the Barkeep before she turned back to look at Konstantin, "Ooh you are like that. Well I hope mine is clean." She couldn't help to laugh a bit about it, "Can Sparky come along or how does that work?" She liked him a lot more than she would admit. She couldn't remember if she had ever been close to a horse, it felt as if she believed that her sister was afraid of them but she couldn't remember for obvious reasons.

She went to look for the key in the pockets of her jeans and found it and with that remembered the room number that she had. She looked left and right and found it and thought about it one more time, she wouldn't say she had won the fight, because it was some bit unfinished, she was sure though that Konstantin wouldn't do something and otherwise, she still had her spear to get him out of her room in case. She didn't even want to think about that to be honest and she shook her head softly and opened the door, "It looks nice. I hadn't even had time to look around." Her bags were placed on the bed and that's where she put Ophelia down too. "I think I'll like this Inn. Did I thank you for that?" There was even a table with chairs. More luxury than back in Oak or Magnolia.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#49Kon 

Fluff Part 1 [Alice] - Page 2 Empty Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:45 am

Kon

Her playful comments regarding his lack of tidiness amused him it was good to know that she had a sense of humour as his own was odd, to say the least. After mentioning the state of her own room Sparky came into concern as she questioned Kon as to whether he would be accompanying them as he needed a much-earnt rest and time to heal, he spoke to the beast in a soft tone. "Sleep friend I will see you in the morning." Downtrodden by his dismissal though evidently understanding the circumstances and being too hurt to object he turned away from the duo and towards a nearby bed that was laid out for the Blitzle in the gap between the stairs and the entrance of the inn where the temperature was mild allowing for an easy sleep. As the beast moved to his bed, Kon spoke out to Alice. "Thank you for reminding me, he isn't the hardiest of beasts and needs his rest, I'll check on him in the morning."

The duo now upstairs, Kon waited as Alice seemed to have difficulty remembering her room's number though upon moving towards it, he learnt that the two were in the rooms adjacent to one another. Amused by the coincidence he smiled to himself. "Well isn't that handy." He thought to himself out loud. Opening the room revealed it seemed almost exactly the same just the bathroom was on the opposite side of the rare section to the room and was far tidier. She seemed to enjoy the room along with the inn itself which he was thankful for as he had suggested it afterall. As for whether he had been thanked by Alice he had no need for it instead shaking his head. "Whether you have or haven't already don't mention it, I merely suggested the place I'm glad you've enjoyed yourself so far."

Removing his hand from the bond between him and Alice, he moved over to the plain wooden chairs padded with pinned on pillows he sat on the furthest chair and place the two glasses on the table, one in front of himself and one towards the chair which he assumed Alice would sit before pouring her a glass assuming she was sitting down then himself. Remember the conversation start he remember what he needed to do and placed the wine onto the table and removed his staff from his back as it was inconveniencing him and balanced it against the table after doing so he removed a plain black ink pen and a series of official papers folded up bond by a wax seal, breaking open the seal he removed it and placed it onto the table. "Well here it is an official seal of approval and sponsorship, I'll fill it out whilst we talk, I don't mind what it is about, just pick the topic."

#50Nastasya 

Fluff Part 1 [Alice] - Page 2 Empty Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:57 pm

Nastasya
She found it a bit sad for the Blitzle that he couldn't join them but on the other hand, he definitely needed his rest. She was quickly distracted about those thoughts because of her room. She had been upstairs only once to dump her bags, dust herself off, wash her face and hurry back downstairs to meet up with Konstantin for the first time. Now she was actually walking upstairs to go back to that room with the guy that had been waiting downstairs at that moment. It wasn't that difficult to find her room it just took a few seconds because the number was unknown. Well that was a problem easily fixed and it was a bit weird to just have a room for herself and yet it didn't feel like that yet. She hadn't unpacked yet, her clothes were in the bags as well as her books and other items. She even had some stacked in her dimensional pocket and she thought that it might be smart to get it out but it could wait a little longer.

Ophelia was tired, she was used to quite a lot since the two became companions but it was still comparable to a baby or a small child. She watched how Ophelia walked to a pillow and actually fell asleep, she couldn't help but smile and look with tender to the pet before she turned to look at Konstantin and she walked to the empty chair and took a seat herself, "Considering that, thank god I bumped into you." The twinkling in her eyes was obviously visible because she liked the teasing and she didn't want to stop doing that just because of nerves. She was able to keep holding those feelings at bay.

She kept her eyes on him, curious mostly but there were moments she looked at the staff or on the piece of papers that he was about to fill in, she was curious about what he would need to fill in. He would do that while they would talk and she could pick the topic, well eh.. She wanted to know him better so she could focus on that. They talked quite about the Rune Knights. About Ophelia and Sparky. She had told him about Phantom Lord and about her memory loss. "What kind of magic do you use? I mean I did see it," It wasn't actually waht she wanted to discuss in the way of getting to know him personally, but that was so personal.. this was the first question on her mind that had some sort of urgency in her brain to understand the concept, "It is because I understand so little about magic. I happen to develop it myself by training magical potential at the age of eighteen. I had nothing better to do with amnesia and I have not met many mages or at least it's not something you discuss with a lot of people. And that's also why I was surprised about your brother, or well I have never met someone who uses Requip too, it got me interested." Fine she should defintely stop talking, but if she wanted to get to know him, she would have to tell more about herself and because there was such a limited amount of information to give, why not give what she did know.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum