Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where has this happen before??(FPHS – Peeping Show/Alisa.)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Averie 

Where has this happen before??(FPHS – Peeping Show/Alisa.) Empty Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:20 pm

Averie
This was almost bound to happen to Averie she got an invite from Helena that she wanted her here to meet up and catch up on life. Averie almost said no. But she some how was here. Already slowly dreading going into this bath when it came to almost expecting what would happen, Knowing her sister this was going to go horribly. So hopefully inviting Alisa would spare her some trouble.

As she was walking over to where this bath was realizing that she was in fact walking into a bath with her sister and Alisa. she was covered in a towel yes but something in her mind told her this might be embarrassing in the future for her. how she just did not figure out yet. hoping her in mind she did not regret this, in some manner she expected this to be a bit stressful, standing there in the door way preparing herself mentally.

#2Alisa 

Where has this happen before??(FPHS – Peeping Show/Alisa.) Empty Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:45 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 400 | TAG: @Averie | TOWEL

Mmmm, the festival had been going swimmingly, even though it was only a week in~... Alisa had already delighted herself with most of the activities, and yet, she'd yet to enjoy one of the most important of them. Hosenka was a city of hot springs after all, and she'd yet to enjoy even a single trip to them. So getting Averie's invitation was all she needed. With a spring in her step, Alisa walked out of the locker room and into the springs proper, already feeling the heat in the air kiss her soft, alabaster skin as she hugged her towel close to her chest, her cleavage fluffing out ever so visibly as her eyes came to rest on her friend

"Hello, Averie~ My, feels like it's been forever since we've last met~!", though her sister had joined Blue Pegasus, Averie didn't really come by to visit that often. Then again, Helena was often preoccupied with her travels and adventures, and wasn't exactly the type to stay home for long periods of time either. Still, delighted by the chance encounter, Alisa walked up to the white haired beauty with a subtle, eye catching sway to her hips, "How's the water~...?"

Asking that question as she drew close, Alisa peeled off her slippers and tugged on the knot holding her towel in place, letting it fall loosely into her waiting arm as she bared her firm, eye catching curves one tantalizing inch at a time, before dipping her foot in the warm, sweltering waters.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Where has this happen before??(FPHS – Peeping Show/Alisa.) CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#3Averie 

Where has this happen before??(FPHS – Peeping Show/Alisa.) Empty Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:24 pm

Averie
In some manner Averie had merely touched her foot into the water where the water felt fine and over all did not see it being much of a problem at the time. But not too long after Alisa arrived, the sound of closing door of the lock room and some one much taller then Averie linger over her.

Then not shocking to Averie. Was her sister not shocking to her she was already completely naked having not even considered having any kind of swim outfit on her. She did expect and kind of figured it would happen this way."Did I scare you?"Helena was first to speak between the two sisters. In which Helena then merely took Averie by the arm and pulled her into the spring to sit down in.

Then she would settle back to reality for a moment."I thought i saw something I won't lie."Helena laughed it off because well Averie spoke to ghosts and saw them all of the time, this was nothing new here that could not be explained by magic.

#4Alisa 

Where has this happen before??(FPHS – Peeping Show/Alisa.) Empty Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:10 pm

Alisa

"Oh, hello there Helena~", as her eyes washed over the new arrival, Alisa immediately noticed that unlike some more reserved souls like her own sister, Helena arrived completely laid bare. Far too elegant to simply stare, Alisa nonetheless admired the beauty of her shapely form as her gaze drifted over her curves before looking into her eyes, tilting her head, "How have you been~?"

No wonder the woman felt at ease in Blue Pegasus huh? While not a nudist as her, Alisa also saw little need to cover herself in the women's bath of all places, and she slooowly submerged herself into those welcoming warm waters, letting out a low, delighted hum she slowly submerged herself down to her full, buoyant bosom:

"Fufu~... Best be careful, apparently some fire beasts have been taking a liking to the hot springs. You never know what you'll find~", she teased, winking at Averie as she pulled her hair up into a comfortable bun and rested her bare back against the smooth stone.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#5Averie 

Where has this happen before??(FPHS – Peeping Show/Alisa.) Empty Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:16 am

Averie
It was a good question to ask her, It seemed Helena had over all been just as much as a busy woman as Averie has, just both in different way."I would not miss this, I just barely knew of what was going on while I was coming home." It seemed like in some manner, Helena just came and went pretty quickly but never discarded the badge of what he considered her home, Even when she was here Helena was far more friendly and open then Averie was. She was pretty open and over all helpful."I have made remarkable progress in my studying and understanding to the many illnesses some people get deal with and the many conditions people are effected by."Helena explained while she said down. Most people assume Helena was just a pretty face and that was it but she was studying and taking in a lot of stuff to help people she just knew how to flaunt her beauty.

But she settled into the spring quickly if anything she seemed happy to be home."I do have to thank you having a way to lure my sister here, She seems hard to track down."Helena said. Acting like she was not entirely around to start with to try and lure Averie around. But maybe that was not entirely the point."The road is lonely after a while, so many inns alone seem to drain he mind."Averie had slowly walked into the spring herself being the only one clothed in some manner, But Averie was a very different person between the two."Yes, I am very happy to see you both." Averie said finally after a long time of quiet. Seemingly like the thing bothering her before was still there and she was still worried about it.

Taking note of that, Helena seemed not worried about it. Averie would simply look around for a moment then summon a tiny little ghost, one in the shape of what a children would picture from books. Then it darted off. Averie would continue conversation."Before you ask Helena, I have been well. I might....gained a romantic partner while you where gone."in which it seemed like it was something pretty quick to get too. Helena was about to most likely how her sister was. But now Helena was staring at Averie with a smile of joy on her face. Whatever was going to happen next could be anyone's guess.

#6Alisa 

Where has this happen before??(FPHS – Peeping Show/Alisa.) Empty Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:56 pm

Alisa

"Mmm~... I'm glad to hear that... I'll make sure to call you next time somebody catches the flu?", Alisa winked, knowing fully well that even if Helena was not a proper doctor, her magical understanding of various ailments made her an adept healer, and she already knew the woman made a living in that profession... For now though, nobody was feeling sick so she was happy to muse on what her guildmate had learned, "So... Learn anything interesting you'd like to share~?"

Now she had no doubt Helena had learned enough to captivate an eager audience, but whether she'd be willing to discuss her research was something else entirely... Many mages were understandably reserved about it... Still, Alisa was happy to simply soak in the warm, sweltering waters and enjoy the company, tipping her head back, arms draped out to either side, resting on the rocky edges of the springs as her chest rose and fell with each and every relaxed breath:

"Fufu~... You're welcome. And I'm happy to keep you company as long as you'd like? I know all too well how dreadfully lonely that road can be.", she smiled, showing her a sympathetic smile, yet a look tinged with seduction before she turned her attention to Averie, "Fufu~... And I'm happy to see you? It's been far too long..."

And yet Alisa couldn't quite resist this word... She turned to face Averie, her look quizzical, inquisitive:

"Ohooo~...? And who might this lucky sould be hmm~?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#7Averie 

Where has this happen before??(FPHS – Peeping Show/Alisa.) Empty Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:44 pm

Averie
While Averie did change the moment Helena and Alisa seemed to have gotten a long swimmingly. In which was to be expected both the Yates sisters here seemed to be over all nice people just a wee bit odd, but they didn't hide they where like that to start with."Well keep in mind I hold in a lot of different kinds of unheard sicknesses, This happens to just be another case of that."What it was. Most likely was a case that Helena felt better not to outright talk about it just in case it was something that people where uncomfortable about."I am sure no one wants to hear about my work all that much."Then well things would shift over as they would.

But before the reaction of Averie's admission, she almost seemed to ponder."Are you sure that is an option is an option? I do not want to cause problems. After all I do not mind sleeping around other people. After all it is nice to have a communal bed to sleep in." Helena was okay with her bed too but it seemed she was over all as she seemed, not shy sleeping in a not sexual manner in the same bed as people seemed to be something she was okay with. who knows maybe Helena cured a health problem or two.

Then the time came, The admission from Averie to in which some how Helena seemed to be able to scream at a volume most would hear from rabid fans of something would express aloud. Then well Averie went on while Helena seemingly just hugged her."Well, as long as neither of you dog pile him with questions, his name is Kaito."After all it was her personal life adding more to it was not needed.

#8Alisa 

Where has this happen before??(FPHS – Peeping Show/Alisa.) Empty Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:27 am

Alisa

"Well, I'm curious nonetheless... And I don't believe Averie will be too bothered by it either~?", Alisa arched her brow, holding Helena's gaze with an intrigued smile on her face as she glanced at Averie.

At the same time, she wouldn't press the woman for more, knowing there was as reason why she tended to keep the details to herself. Most people get queasy at hearing about pus and blisters. On the other hand, she found herself far more taken by the following proposition:

"My my, Miss Yates, are you trying to seduce me~...?", Alisa chimed, eyes half lidded, fingertips brushing the woman's hair. She didn't think that was a hit on, after all she knew by now Helena was quite open about physical intimacy, but that didn't stop her teasing the older sister a bit, knowing that all suggestions seemed more like propositions when you're naked, "Though It is an option, if you're curious. I supposed I'm well used to sharing a bed with different people~?"

Alisa didn't really hide hers and Sofia's polyamorous love life, but even with that in mind, she was perfectly comfortable sharing a bed even with those she did not share that kind of relationship with... Of course, for all her preferences, something still felt utterly enthralling about Averie's admission, and Alisa couldn't help but narrow her eyes at him:

"Kaito hmm? Powerful mage, I guess he must be quite the catch huh? Still~... He's incredibly fortunate to have you~", Alisa reassured with a wink, she wasn't close to the man in any way, so Averie wouldn't have to worry about her asking him anything

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#9Averie 

Where has this happen before??(FPHS – Peeping Show/Alisa.) Empty Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:48 pm

Averie
Well given the nature of any of the Yates family members even Averie would point out."I will respect your choices, Keep in mind Helena. I study the dead in all forms, our brother Charles does such work his own way, Our mother is a Valkyrie and well father is just smart and witty."Averie was the one explaining new things for once revealing the current members of her family. To think A valkyire for a mother. Was an interesting thing to learn of.

But you never knew what would get with the Yates. But Helena would talk about it."It is fair easier to talk about other things then seeing people at their sickest point in their lives, Some people with flesh eating infections is pretty horrifying...Thus it must be easier to just avoid it unless some one can handle it."Helena seemed to not have that much problem just seemed more worried about people able to handle it.

But on too other things that most likely will benefit Alisa."Seduce? You seem far more interested with out me trying."Helena went on about kind of teasing Alisa in her own way, in some manner it like Helena was mentioning she was not trying that hard. Think about what would happen if Helena actually tried hard to make a move on some one."If it isn't that much of a worry, All I really want if some one share and sleep to in a bed to feel less lonely. Anything else I will not try and force."Helena in a around able way just sounded like she honestly just needed some one to cuddle with.

At this point Averie was not sure she did this or not but she summoned another spirit to look around but putting both of her hands together for a moment and then opening them up again to a small little ghost floating off to look around."I almost didn't think he was interested in me if I am honest."Averie was still feeling like her ears where ringing from Helena's screaming as she did.

#10Alisa 

Where has this happen before??(FPHS – Peeping Show/Alisa.) Empty Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:36 pm

Alisa

Hmmm~...? Was their mother a literal Valkyrie? Alisa's brow arched at this, but far be it form her to probe the two girls on their mother's race:

"Oh... I get the gist of it from that. It can't be worse than what you see on a battlefield but... I'm sure that's not the most pleasant conversation topic~", Alisa shot her an understanding, awkward smile as she rubbed her cheek, a faint splash as her moved her arm across the waters. She could relate to that...

She'd seen plenty of massacre scenes capable of making one's stomach churn, and she knew better than to tell people about the horrendous sights. She was, after all, a veteran of many wars, even if she rarely thought of herself that way. It's why she fought so hard to keep the peace, no matter how uneasy it may be. In the end, she'd much rather discuss matters of the heart, her hand resting on Helena's arm as her eyes narrowed:

"Oh is that so~...? Do tell me, what do you think would happen if you tried hmm~?", Alisa teased back, brow arching, turning to face her with mischievous, half lidded eyes. It wasn't so much that Alisa was easy or difficult to charm. She just made up her mind about those who struck her fancy, and didn't need much else, "Well, you're welcome to join us in that case? Sofia and I would be thrilled to... Help you feel less lonely~"

There was perhaps no cleaner assumption of hers and Sofia's polyamorous marriage, but at the same time. Whether Helena would take advantage of her previleged position or not was entirely up to her, and she was equally interested in Averie's love life all the same:

"Fufu~... Hold on to him then? I can imagine it must have taken quite the effort on his part to court you?", Alisa didn't know this man, but he sounded quite repressed to have kept his feelings a secret, at least compared to most men, who were usually awful at keeping their cards close to their chest even when they bothered to try.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#11Averie 

Where has this happen before??(FPHS – Peeping Show/Alisa.) Empty Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:49 pm

Averie
It seemed mostly due to how everyone in this spring being icebergian in nature they seemed to be able to be blunt. Alisa with battle field experience, Helena with god know how many things that could turn a persons stomach, Heck knows what Averie has learned and studied most likely only sparing herself the entire whole matter of subjecting corpses to living again unless needed."In the end, all three of us know we most likely seen and talk about things that normal people might not or should not ever be subjected too."Averie mentioned because it was kind of fitting at the time. They did not need to think about these things.

But moving on to other things."Silly Guild Master, Far be for me to try and show. If you are already interest i could easily just ask if you want time with me tonight or not."Helena answered because her manner of flirting is always toying with people mentally with how that desire for her. Averie on the other hand seemed to feel slightly uncomfortable seeing these try just flirt with one another and start hinting they would do things together.

But Helena would not be shy compared to Averie."Well oddly enough, I would not really need much, I am merely just honestly seeking nothing more then a person to snuggle with at night. I try not to even if okay go beyond just actual sleeping."Helena let it at that, Just needed person or two who would sleep in bed with her while she slept sometimes while she was around because of how lonely the road was, anything else she did not seemingly express interest or forced into the matter. So Alisa, Sofia or Both had a tall icebergian woman to snuggle with now whenever she was home. Most likely a harmless addition she was also good with kids.

As for Averie and Kaito."Hold him too it? If anything my own faults of how I do not understand dating did play a part. Same with my own lack of understanding towards what i felt about a person."Averie mentioned nothing about holding him too it if anything it seemed she was more pointing out her own flaws them his.

Then Averie looked around as a ghostly shriek went off. To Averie was a a warning sign that some one was lingering around."With my own lack of understand he mad the first move like he should of and i rejected him because i did not feel like i was fitting for him."Averie mentioned and Helena laughed for a moment and patted her sister on the head.

It seemed Helena's motherly/sisterly advise would come in."Averie, You lack awareness of your beauty. Rejecting him at first because you did not feel fitting enough is just a silly notion."Helena said then again compared to everyone's level of confidence. Averie was still the only one in clothing and watching out for people peeping on them."In the end, I feel better that it worked out.."Averie left it at that she had the man she desired and was happy.

#12Alisa 

Where has this happen before??(FPHS – Peeping Show/Alisa.) Empty Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:09 pm

Alisa

"My, interesting way of dodging my question Miss Yates~... Then, I'll bite~? If that's what you're thinking about, the answer is yes~", Alisa's eyes narrowed, and yet, she couldn't help but nibble her lip, her deft digits brushing Helena's silky white hair... Ordinarily she'd have been happy to play this flirty little game of chicken for a while longer but. It felt rude to make Averie sit through it~... So she took a page out of her wife's book, not beating around the bush as she simply smiled, "Mhmmm, my offer stands regardless of... How much or how little you'd like to actually sleep~"

It was awfully rude to make someone sit through this, especially not Averie who she considered a friend, regardless of hers or her sister's libidinous nature, even if she knew her beloved bride would welcome a second Icebergian stunner into her bed:

"Oh, experience will only come with practice, Averie~... No matter what anybody might try to sell you on, that kind of intuition isn't something most people have, let alone something they're born with.", she smiled, rubbing her cheek as she cradled it with her hand, "Indeed~... Let your hopeful lover be the one to decide that, if nothing else? You should worry about your own feelings~"

That said, their engaging conversation couldn't quite numb Alisa's senses so much as to ignore the sound that pierced the quiet between them... Alisa's crimson left eye turned white on reflex, and she could immediately sense the presence of mana not belonging to any living thing:

"Hmmm, this might be more your area of expertise, Averie... But what are you planning to do about the ghost?", she arched her brow, nodding towards their undead peeping tom... Alisa's skin was flushed from the heat, her breath smokey... With the three hidden underneath the column of steam, there wasn't much anybody outside the springs could actually see. But the presence of a ghost posed a different problem.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#13Averie 

Where has this happen before??(FPHS – Peeping Show/Alisa.) Empty Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:56 pm

Averie
Suppose she would stop toying around, But she had a a good laugh about it."And to think, If I am a pain now. One touch from me could lead to many different things considering what power I have from studying the human body."Helena mentioned about her playing around was done, But over all the offer seemed to be the things she was over all pretty happy about it."Do consider it a yes. Even if you and your wife are comfortable with it most things, All i really want is to snuggle with some one while I am home."It seemed pretty simple, snuggle and cuddle with Helena when she was home.

But they would move on, Then well Helena did wait for her sister to explain what was going on. But Helena would casually stretch out while they were waiting to. Thus Averie would explain."Well you see the two spirits that where sent out earlier were sent out to keep watch."Considering what they where talking about it. The fact another screech was heard. Looking over it seemed what could be summed up as. Some one was peeping on them."Some one might be peeping on us. The spirits caught some one."With that Helena seemed to laugh about it, got out of the spring and went to look. But the ghost didn't make a sound beyond what they first did. Who knows how long she would be or if she would find anything.

#14Alisa 

Where has this happen before??(FPHS – Peeping Show/Alisa.) Empty Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:08 pm

Alisa

Clearly the older Yates wasn't afraid of turning on the charm, with a statement that sounded like half bragging, half promise, but still had the sculptress biting her lip as she felt a tingle at the base of her spine... But then again... Two could play that game:

"My my~... Don't spill all your secrets right away, Helena...", was Alisa could tell her as she looked into her eyes with a half lidded gaze laden with seduction, fingers tiptoeing around the woman's shoulder, lingering there as she leaned in, that luscious, bountiful bust squishing into her arm, shifting to her shape, letting her feel the irresistible, impossible softness of Alisa's alabaster skin, all while the woman's voice turned into a husky, alluring purr, whispering in her ear, "...Save some for later~"

Still, Alisa gave the cuddly sister her personal space soon after, not really wishing to embarass her friends who seemed far less comfortable with skinship and equally amorous pursuits:

"Ohooo~...? Seems to me like somebody's feeling awfully confident hiding behind the fence~?", And yet her declaration earned a twitching of her brow. Alisa didn't really mind nudity in a hot springs full of women...

But when it came to men, the sight of her naked body was a previlege saved only for her lovers. Alisa cracked her knuckles:

"So... Can your ghosts scare them off oooor... Do I need to do it the good old fashioned way?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#15Averie 

Where has this happen before??(FPHS – Peeping Show/Alisa.) Empty Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:12 am

Averie
Averie seemed not too worried about answering that question."They might either have been scared away by now or the ghost done see them anymore."Averie said. In which might entirely the case because over all it seemed something else was going to happen.

Helena who had gotten up from where she was sitting a few moments a go. Averie would go on talking."Unless you want me to summon another one to solve this problem?"Averie would be cut off from an answer from this as Helena patted her sister on the head so casually.

After all the passed made and done Helena being over all how she was and doing things her own way had a horrible habit of just handling things herself with her own flare."No no, stay here I will deal with it myself."Helena said that and not getting a towel or anything hopped over the fence herself. How she managed that leap as quickly as she did was left most likely many questions between Averie and Alisa. But she managed too and the words spoken in the background in iceberg also prove Helena was not being nice she was there most likely to beat some one up if found them.

#16Alisa 

Where has this happen before??(FPHS – Peeping Show/Alisa.) Empty Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:06 pm

Alisa

"I suppose that would solve the problem without any one of us having to get up would it now~?", Alisa wasn't usually this lazy, but after soaking in the heat of the springs for this long, she already felt lulled into a soothing sense of relaxation, and the fact that someone here had the power to tackle this problem without needing assistance, well, that was all the incentive she needed. But Helena clearly thought differently, "Heavens, Helena, at least put on a towel~"

With a snicker, Alisa picked up a towel folded neatly behind her and tossed it at the elder Yates before the big sister left the comfort of the springs to put these perverts in their place. But in the end, the woman completely ignored that and simply leapt over the fence. Regardless of whether the white haired icebergian caught the towel or not, Alisa simply shook her head and shot Averie a lopsided smile, hand raising over her mouth as she all but snickered to herself:

"Well in this case... I suppose the creepers will just die happy won't they?", she teased with a playful little wink.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#17Averie 

Where has this happen before??(FPHS – Peeping Show/Alisa.) Empty Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:42 am

Averie
In some manner it seemed these things would not things to avoid. To Averie this was normal even just merely watching Helena hop away like it's nothing and just kind almost had the look of it being nothing super shocking."I am sure she won't be too long."Averie said. Yes clearly the ghosts could have spooked them away.

There was not quite a sound of things being stirred up yet but Averie almost seemed to carry on the conversation as if it was completely normal. So much these two where use to their work."It depends, Helena might blind them first....or they might be able to speak from some kind of infection,I suppose we can ask when she comes back."Averie merely seemed to leave it at that and not mention anything else.

Whatever Helena did you could hear some one screaming for a moment, Then the sound of something be thrown and some colourful icebergian language and a sound of a really hard kick.Then Helena casually just walked back in like it was nothing and she had just gone to the bathroom."Well that solves that."A mere casual remark about it like nothing had happen while she was gone.

#18Alisa 

Where has this happen before??(FPHS – Peeping Show/Alisa.) Empty Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:08 am

Alisa

Even Alisa couldn't help but wince at the cries and loud thumping sounds of somebody getting violently beaten up, if very much deserved. After all, if you're hoping to spy on women in the bath, you deserve whatever they wish to do to you in retaliation:

"Fufu~... I suppose they got a good bit more than they bargained for after peeping on the three of us.", any one of the three of them could have given them that much deserved punishment and however savagely Alisa could have beaten them, being utterly crippled by disease and langushing away seemed a far worse punishment, "Mhmmm, I suppose, I doubt she'll keep us waiting too long."

And indeed, the speed with which she dispatched the perverts caught even Alisa's attention as her brow arched when she laid eyes on the tall, statuesque woman once more, hooking her finger at her and inviting her to join them in the hot springs once more:

"Well that didn't take very long. I guess they didn't really put up much of a fight did they?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#19Averie 

Where has this happen before??(FPHS – Peeping Show/Alisa.) Empty Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:53 am

Averie
While Averie seemed almost emotionless over all what had been done and heard even her returning seem almost like this was as she thought it would go. Averie even if she was getting better at expressing herself emotonally merely seemed to just shrug."One does not respect rules, one must pay for it."Averie left it at. Mostly because it might be normal for how one felt unsure about what to say these matters where still odd to her, Fiorians where different but Averie didn't complain.

But Helena would finally speak. "I promise they will live. I only gave them a weak enough verison of an illiness that give them blindness and weak feeling muscle for an hour...hopefully the impact isn't too horrible for them."Helena acting like this was all just casual. Almost like the whole infecting some one in some manner totally just didn't happen not at all.

And thus it seemed nothing else was a miss at this point of the time"The only thing missing is drinks."Helena said over all that was missing form this matter.

#20Alisa 

Where has this happen before??(FPHS – Peeping Show/Alisa.) Empty Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:34 am

Alisa

"Very much so...", Alisa nodded in assent with Averie's statement, and it had nothing to do with the three of them sharing that Icebergian heritage. Alisa was certain that any woman would have agreed with that regardless of her heritage, even more liberal sorts like herself or her wife, or even Helena, "If they didn't know what they were getting into... Perhaps they'll learn a valuable lesson... Otherwise some other woman might have to beat it into them later."

With this, Alisa made room for Helena to rejoin them. She didn't think Helena would actively kill them, but rather beat them so savagely their fates would be up for the gods would decide. Granted, some women might not be shy about beating them until they stopped moving:

"Only an hour? Guess they were lucky you were the one to go there. If that were me I'd have put them in the hospital for a month, at the very least... Assuming they even survived.", she noted, brow arching not with shock at what Helena had done, but rather how tame it felt. Just an hour of punishment? Guess the girl had been feeling rather forgiving, "Mmmm, And I guess I have somebody who might help with that~?"

Raising a hand over the water, Alisa summoned a key from the pocket dimension in her ring, holding it in the air and twisting it, until a brown haired maid appeared outside the springs:

"Good evening Gianna~... Would be so kind as to bring the three of us something to drink~?"

"Right away Madam.", and with a curt, respectful bow, the maid soon vanished into thin air from where she'd come, ready to return with what Alisa requested.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#21Averie 

Where has this happen before??(FPHS – Peeping Show/Alisa.) Empty Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:28 pm

Averie
If anything Helena seemed only slightly proud of herself for such manner she chose to do."Anyone wanting to gaze at people with out permission are not deserving it to start with."Helena mentioned even laughing about it. Given Helena's nature most likely it was something that even if Helena was not shy."Even then, Who knows what could happen. it is a security threat for all I could consider it as."Averie mentioned in some manner showed their very different mind set.

Helena laughing about it making a rare remark."Here our brother Charles would have asked if they wanted action in one way or another depending on their gender."Helena making a rare remark about their brother. They only really mention him by name what all and all he was like and does seems some what of a puzzle to most people."He is...a bit agressive at times. Even if he just uses it to scare people away."It was a good view of seeing how all three of them were like, all different oddities in their own way.

Even then Averie would say."He complains that none wants to help him, when most of the time he tells everyone to leave him alone to learn things."It seemed this family cared but tended to point out each other flaws. Helena even mentioning."Yet he expected to have magically have a wife one day...some times he doesn't realize he is a fool."Helena could not really say she was any better she seemed merely almost hopelessly single in her own way. But they weren't trying to compare to one another.

Then when mention drinks both seemed fairly happy about it. Then again Helena over all this day seemed to a lot of value out of today's soaking in the springs.

#22Alisa 

Where has this happen before??(FPHS – Peeping Show/Alisa.) Empty Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:13 pm

Alisa

"Heh~... Now there's a man who never lets an opportunity slip by one way or the other~", though puzzled by the approach, she also had to admit... She admired the boldness, the kind of raw, animalistic want someone needed to have to catch someone spying on them naked and instead of feeling offended by the intrusion, feeling aroused by the interest given, "Fufu~... Now that would be kind of a twist hmm? Imagine you come peeping at people in the hot tub and get driven out that way... Boy, I bet they think twice before trying the same trick again~"

Alisa was feeling all the more interested in the man by Helena and Averie's descriptions as she found herself leaning back against the springs, smiling as her maid soon returned with the offered drinks, a large bottle of sake and a proper cup for each of them to drink, in tune with the tradition of the city's Joyan heritage:

"Mmmm, there's only so far your charm alone can get you~... Few people will be willing to push past the gruffness and see who you really are behind all that.", Alisa could only flash the two sisters a sympathetic smile at that... She could understand keeping people at arm's length. And even she could, admittedly, take charge of her love life every now and then when the mood struck her. But even in those time she needed to put aside her hangups and meet the other person halfway. She sipped her sake, delighting in that perfect temperature as she smiled at the two, "Hopefully... Maybe one day he'll find a lover that makes him want to lower his guard?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#23Averie 

Where has this happen before??(FPHS – Peeping Show/Alisa.) Empty Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:46 am

Averie
It would get to one to think about something that one of them was going to mention at this time. "To think it was either a light verison of whatever my sister can infect people with....ghost or whatever you would have done to them."Averie mentioned. Because she could have summoned something worst and she knew it.

Helena merely joking about it."Yes but making giant bones pop out of the ground would have spooked them in a different manner."which showed each family member did try to track each other progress when it came their studies of magic. But alas drinks and seemingly the both of them where wonderfully happy about the drinks but icebergians like Helena and Averie where use to ale, stouts and beer. What all was shown to them now they took but it was different to them.

Averie might not remark about it, But Helena simply mentioned."Charles is as a stubborn as it comes...He expects things merely to work his own way and he will only do it as he views it....I tell him all of the time but alas he tells me I just don't know what I am talking about."Their family dynamic was interesting the more and more it was shown. Averie and Helena where pretty easy to get along with. But most likely showed there was a reason why their brother was most likely hard to find, see and most likely not really talked too.

"just consider Charles a lost cause in that manner Helena, Leave him to not learn."Averie mentioned sure it was blunt but Averie had a point, It was better to not think on it. So Helena would teasingly bully Averie."Your right after all look at some one who actually listened to me, Already dating and happy."Helena sounded fairly smug about it. in some manner she was prideful like it was her being proven right and trying not to make it too much of a show. Over all considering the power these two mages have, they are oddly silly if you considered how they are.

#24Alisa 

Where has this happen before??(FPHS – Peeping Show/Alisa.) Empty Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:49 am

Alisa

"A good old fashioned beating of course? A few broken bones and weeks of strapped to a hospital bed gives you enough time to rethink some lifestyle choices.", Alisa explained, not really thinking of anything too elaborate the way Helena or Averie might have considered, but simply cracking her knuckles for emphasis. Though she couldn't help but chuckle at Helena's choice of words, "And I bet that's not the bone they were hoping to pop up~"

Far from the classiest choice of comments, but she couldn't help but let her hair down a bit now that she was among girls, her friend and guildmate of all people, letting out a low chuckle as she brought the Sake cup up to her lips and took a long, satisfying sip:

"Oh, he'll learn soon enough that things seldom go according to plan~... It's just as important to adapt to changing circumstances and play with whatever hand life deals you", Alisa chimed back, knowing this may have sounded like useless platitudes, but she'd seen many plans frustrated due to simple chance, no matter how thorough. That didn't mean one shouldn't make them... But it meant they shouldn't let their failure knock them down, "Fufu~... Oh, so long as he's alive... It's too soon to write him off? Some people don't find love before they're old and grey."

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#25Averie 

Where has this happen before??(FPHS – Peeping Show/Alisa.) Empty Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:51 pm

Averie
Life choices was a good way to phrase but considering two of dealt with things that could be classed with dealing with lives it seemed Averie next joke was most likely because of that profession of her's. "I mean we could ask him about death style choices too...we do have some one for that."Averie could not help but laugh at her own joke about it. After all there was now a benefit of being able to talk to some one from beyond the grave, Because they had the power too now. Averie even would highlight."Then again I have not offered that service to many people. It make be awkward to ask anyone if they wish to talk to their passed on family members..."Averie mentioned because it was a service she almost wanted to offer to some one before.

Helena seemed to laugh about these matter in joy."Do understand, I might be saying things a bit harshly about Charles, He doesn't like anyone giving him advise all that often: Mother, Father, Me all seem to get snark from him."At least it seemed in the end the most adjusted where sitting here. Sure they where talking and drinking about various things. But in seems maybe it was just better they both left him to just to deal with things as he normally did. So far it seemed that like the sisters that would be how they dealt with it.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum