Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Orchidia (Karisa/SL/Travel to Central)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1DaeSeong 

Orchidia (Karisa/SL/Travel to Central) Empty Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:59 pm

DaeSeong
They have arrived in Orchidia, but this time he didnt say anything really as he believed he had said enough and fucked up since Astera. He didnt really gawk or look at Orchidia much since he has been here. It was when the ship Cristina was here. And he interacted with Mimi for the first time.

He instead went to a hotel and got a room for them. He just didnt know what else to do. He just wasnt a guy who was good with mental stuff. He thought by giving her everything she wanted she would be happy. But she wasnt because despite everything, she still viewed herself as flawed even though he proved she wasnt. It was very discouraging to him. It just made him think he wasnt then good enough for her. She's not happy with him. What did she want then or who did she want

Fiorian(#ffff33) , Joyan(#cc99ff), Sinese(#ffcc00), Caelish(#cc00ff)
#2Karisa 

Orchidia (Karisa/SL/Travel to Central) Empty Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:28 pm

Karisa

Karisa went with inside with Dae-Seong in the hotel, she smiled as if everything was alright. Her mind was glitching thoughts and she realized he was also not talking to her. She was alright with that, she understood that they both needed to maybe relax. She told herself that it will be okay. Once they were inside of the hotel room. She did not mean to let him in her thoughts, She sat on the hotel sofa in the suite and leaned back, thinking about how she really loved him, desired him, wanted to have a life with him forever. He was indeed her forever and she wanted no one but him. Despite what he said about her needing to see someone to talk to. She still desired him, loved him and she wanted him happy. Sometimes though, like now, she felt like because of how she is, he isn't happy and in the way of his focusing.

She remembered talking to people before about her past, her problems and they either wanted to send her away or drug her up. If she talked to someone professionally about her problems now, wouldn't it just be the same outcome?

Orchidia (Karisa/SL/Travel to Central) Sigme10
#3DaeSeong 

Orchidia (Karisa/SL/Travel to Central) Empty Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:40 am

DaeSeong
He loved her too and desired only her, but he just wanted her happy and he felt like he wasnt really providing her with that. If he couldnt make her happy, he was a failiure. He couldnt protect her, he couldnt protect the baby. And now he was failing her again. He feels as if theres something more to her. As if she has burdens which she doesnt share. As if she is shutting him away again. He thought the soul bond was there so they can be open to one another. He wouldnt hide things that plague him, so why would she do that to him. Does this not defeat the purpose of a soul bond?

He sensed her experiences at those kind of places and people. Meanwhile using this link they had, he shown his own experience with those people. But he wasnt sent to be drugged up. He just had plenty of talks with people who tried to help him, but in his case, he really was the problem. Despite that, he believed that all she needed was a talk with someone better equiped with psychology knowledge who would give her a boost of confidence, not someone who would drug her. He would never allow it.
All he could think was, why was she pushing him away

220|371

#4Karisa 

Orchidia (Karisa/SL/Travel to Central) Empty Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:15 pm

Karisa

Slowly, Karisa went up and walked to him, not facing him, but walking and then once she was face to face with him from behind, she embraced him close. Her face nuzzled his upper back and her hands rested on the pecs of his torso. His scent was intoxicating and if she could, she'd stick him in her domain forever to keep there for herself. She understood though that he was no bird to be caged. "Dae-Seong, I just... need you to be patient with me, to understand that my problems are from countless years of things that have happened in my past. It is not your fault. Everything you do is the greatest gift and treasure of all and I'm not used to it, to be treated with so much love - so finally getting a taste of it, of such a divine feeling and experience makes me feel undeserving because I've been taught and treated in such a way that my soul feels split apart in what I deserve and don't." Karisa spoke, tears running down her cheek as she clenched her hand against his chest, her chest still against his back.

"I feel bad that my problems are stealing your focus of your dreams and ambitions and now I feel like I'm in the way. I don't want to be the reason you mess up or you feeling negative so now my heart doesn't know rather to leave or stay. I feel like a bunny to your fox." her body quivers.

#5DaeSeong 

Orchidia (Karisa/SL/Travel to Central) Empty Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:00 pm

DaeSeong
He didnt know what to say, but he knew actions spoke louder then words, so all he could do was turn to her to pull her into a hug and hold her there for a good while. No kissing, he didnt want to make it sexual or anything. But just a good comforting hug of understanding. He held her in his embrace for a good solid few minutes, before he finally spoke up "I will be patient with you"

But other then that he didnt say anything because he feels nothing else he says would help and instead once again make things worse. The only thing he can do is now to comfort her and just focus on his work. And truly focus and immerse himself in his work. It was his way to be patient and understanding to her. He wished he could do more, but for now this was the best he could do. This was something she clearly needed to deal with herself as per his understanding of the situation

173|544

#6Karisa 

Orchidia (Karisa/SL/Travel to Central) Empty Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:59 pm

Karisa

Karisa sighs in relief and relaxes against his chest as he embraces her. "Good, now that's out of the way. How about we rest and then get you ready for your concert, mm?~", Karisa pulls him to bed, lays him on his stomach and sits on his assets. Her hands massage his back and into his shirt. She massaged and rubbed, humming softly, sweetly a haunting beautiful lullaby. The feeling of his skin against hers, even in this way was a blessing to her. She was going to enjoy these things as she knew that the big talk will arrive very soon. Karisa was unsure how it will turn out, but she knew it had to be done. The song was getting louder, the song that sang to her from the sky. For now though, her heart and mind wanted to stay here and support her lover, the man and owner of her heart.

#7DaeSeong 

Orchidia (Karisa/SL/Travel to Central) Empty Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:19 am

DaeSeong
He felt much more at ease after that conversation. So now he needed some much needed rest. Karisa pulled him to bed and laid on him or rather on his stomach and lets say that she got a rather nice position. Her hands massaged his back and into his shirt and it felt good. She could feel his back felt rather.. stiff, definitelly sensing some stress that built up from him. She massaged and rubbed, humming softly, he hummed to her melody as well, but much quieter as he didnt have energy and conserved it for the concert, but he did want to join her in her music medley. The massage felt good, he did groan a bit when she did touch some spots and midly shifted a bit, but this was one massage he really needed and he didnt know he needed it
"Your hands are made of gold, I swear" he mumbled out barely understandable

157|701

#8Karisa 

Orchidia (Karisa/SL/Travel to Central) Empty Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:13 pm

Karisa

Karisa smiled and lifted the back of his shirt so she could give butterfly kisses on his back while massaging him. She started with more of the deep tissue, my fingertips and nails soothingly grazing against his skin like soothing knives as after more moments her hand stopped on his neck and rubs it, snuggling now beside him, her arm wrapped around to close her eyes. "Dae-Seong..." she murmured longingly as she quickly fell asleep, her hand left on his back as she was on her side position. Karisa softly snoozed as she felt safe, happy and loved right here like this. She was content not having no one around besides him. Sure deep inside she dreamed of having a huge home with everyone around and having him by her side, but she knew that was only a dream. She assumed he would also fall asleep with her since his concert was in an hour and a half or so. Karisa already setted an alarm system for them as her clone was taking care of that for her.

783/1250

#9DaeSeong 

Orchidia (Karisa/SL/Travel to Central) Empty Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:37 pm

DaeSeong
He snuggled close to her, but he was still ever so restless, knowing he had work to do later. That responsibility gnawed on him and was on his mind. He settled for a short nap, but it wasnt even a nap. It was sleeping with one eye open so to speak. So he rested so Karisa would fall asleep. He'd be with her there, but when he felt she was in a deeper sleep he'd give her a soft kiss and make his way to get prepared for the concert.

Going to his work place he would get ready for the stage. Makeup? Check. Outfit? Check. It was all thanks to the magic he had at his disposal. So once the time was right he would go out and once more sing his songs for the crowd of Orchidia, to make sure people had fun and to further his own fame. He would be there on the stage, singing and dancing for the crowd for 2 hours. Until the show was done.
He was satisfied with the performance, perhaps because he felt more at ease. But now he knew he needed to go back to Karisa because they had to travel to Era next. He would drive them there. At least this drive would be much more peaceful. Perhaps along the way he could ask her about Orchidia and Era as he already spent time in Orchidia, when he stepped on the air ship for the first time

250|951

#10Karisa 

Orchidia (Karisa/SL/Travel to Central) Empty Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:59 pm

Karisa

She felt him leave, but knew he will come back to her once he was done. Karisa continued in her dream as she walked around the meadows of glowing flowers that she dreamed of creating someday. She smiled happily in a dress as her hips smally swayed, my hair winded past and against her face. She could smell the beautiful flowers and then what was somewhat quick, she woke up by her clone, hinting that he was on his way back. She knew that meant they were going to travel once more. She rubbed her eyes and got out of bed. She grabbed their stuff and started to pack it all in the car so they could go ahead and leave right after. Karisa gazed at Asirak and Asi knew what she was being asked to do. She nodded as she waited for him to come back. Once he arrived, Karisa smiled sweetly and took his hand. "Asirak is going to drive while we rest in the back seat together. We can enjoy the sights and each other in the meantime." Karisa told Dae-Seong as she yawned and slowly got into the car.

996/1250

#11DaeSeong 

Orchidia (Karisa/SL/Travel to Central) Empty Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:15 pm

DaeSeong
When he arrived, Karisa greeted him, but also said that her clone will drive them to Era. As much as he'd like to protest and say but, her yawn made him start to yawn and get tired all over again. "Very well" was what he said and added "I'll join you in the back" which meant Kyu was the one that would be the passenger seat beside Asi

And so the little group would drive towards Era "I never been to Era nor Crocus. I have been in Orchidia" he yawns again before continuing "in the past. And whoa, I am so sorry for yawning a lot" he spoke and just cuddled and nestled in close to her, resting his head on her shoulder and slowly closing his eyes. Silently yawning again
"What did you think of Orchidia?" he'd softly ask her. Curious to hear her opinion, though all he wanted was to listen to her voice. Maybe her humming too, that was lovely. Music to his ears. He didnt want to sleep no matter the exhaustion, all he wanted to do was to listen to her. Though he did remember, they could meet in the dream. That is, if he could remember it. But he did also start a dream journal where he documented his dreams or what he remembered from the dreams. Both options sounded good. But all that mattered was her and her voice

240|1191

#12Karisa 

Orchidia (Karisa/SL/Travel to Central) Empty Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:34 pm

Karisa

Karisa yawned together with Dae-Seong as the both of them were tired for their own reason. She felt him rest his head on her soft wide shoulder as her head tilted to rest on his. Her eyes closed as well as they would feel the soft wind against their hair and face of the air. "Never be sorry for being tired, my love.~" Karisa spoke softly as her hand rests on top of his. She thought about Orchidia and for some reason she felt like she knew this place more than her memories led on. "I think there are better places," Karisa spoke and giggled, "It smells nice and I like the nature here, but other than that, there's nothing here", Karisa continued as she then started to hum in her nasal, breathy soft and sweet way. That was till she finally fell back to sleep. She opened her eyes to see herself in front of a pond that nature and animals, enjoying the appearance of it all.

1,145/1250

#13DaeSeong 

Orchidia (Karisa/SL/Travel to Central) Empty Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:42 pm

DaeSeong
Karisa told him that the place was nice but that there was nothing there "Mmm" Dae-seong agreed even if it wasnt with words, but more of a sound of confirmation. It wouldnt take long for the two to fall asleep, which only left Kyu and Asi

"Oh they're adorable together" Kyu would say in his whisper voice as he had a huge grin on his face watching the sleeping couple. Indeed they enjoyed their happiness and he fully supported this ship, but that is not to say he didnt have eyes for anyone else. Why the lovely Asi was always so... enticing. But as much as he'd wanna pepper her with affection, they needed to drive safely. Kyu adored this trip, he was like a wide eyed child, seeing everything for the very first time. He got to see the broader world aside from just Joya. He really was happy and hell, if he could he would also do a Dae-seong move and just take Asi to be his. But he was sure that he couldnt marry a clone or something so thats that

188|1379

#14Karisa 

Orchidia (Karisa/SL/Travel to Central) Empty Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:07 pm

Karisa

Asi smiles as she sees Karisa and Dae-seong there sleeping in the back seat. She hears Kyu and chuckles, "They are. I feel like both of them feel as strongly for each other to the same degree without realizing it. Karisa would destroy the world for him, you know? Although I am worried that..." Asi started to say a she was not sure rather or not to tell Kyu something that Karisa has been hiding from Dae-seong. Karisa wanted to wait till after the concert stuff to tell Dae-Seong. "Kyu... Karisa has been hearing a song, I know it's odd, but something... someone is calling out to her in space, the sky and she does not know what. Karisa plans on telling Dae-Seong after his concert stuff since she didn't want to ruin his tour." Asi tells Kyu in Icebergian quietly as she glanced at Ky and then back at the road.

1250/1250
ext

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum