Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

An Ambitious Desire~ [Alisa]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Alisa 

An Ambitious Desire~ [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:37 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 400 | TAG: @Diana Delgado | SWEATER

"Mmmmm, a proposition... Something I'm sure we'll both... Thoroughly enjoy~...?", Alisa nodded, both hands teasing Diana's limbs, the one closest to her shoulder tiptoeing there as nibbled her bottom lip for emphasis, leaning a bit further back into her chair with an eye catching ripple of her bust, all while using her subtle, seductive leverage on her rival's form to gently tug her out of balance, until she fall back into it with Alisa~

Oh yes, she could see that crack in her armor alright~... Granted, she didn't think any less of her for it? The way Alisa saw it, at that age she'd have also kept her walls up even with the people she idolized. Alisa could tell how highly Diana regarded her, even if she was trying her damndest not to show it... And it still felt like the highest height of praise:

"I happen to have a photoshoot~... Next week? A lingerie shoot~", she teased, hand running along the strap of Diana's dress, adjusting it as she held her gaze, not knowing if or how far the girl would stumble as Alisa tugged her along, and yet still not stopping as she tugged at the strings of what they both wanted, the thought alone made her heart hammer in her chest, a tingle running down every inch of her skin, "If you'd be so inclined~... You'd be welcome to join me? Would give you plenty of time to admire me... All you want~...? And I've no doubt the magazines would fly off the shelves."

Of course, Alisa just as well stood to gain from that, simply for the fact that she'd get to admire Diana showing herself off in turn. But surely a confident beauty like her wouldn't need to be told that~?

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

An Ambitious Desire~ [Alisa] - Page 2 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#27Diana Delgado 

An Ambitious Desire~ [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:38 pm

Diana Delgado

WORDS: 250 | Code Red

“A… Photoshoot…?” The throbbing pulse of the stellan stunner seeming to take a rather sharp downward turn as the wicked vixen to whom she spoke seemed to have baited her only too perfectly into a trap, the surprise of not having a time and place whispered to her seemed to mean that she betrayed her disappointment at the mundaneness of the query which she received as she questioned it, and batted those long and dark lashes as she did so. For a moment or more, it was almost as if she wanted the woman to ask for something very, very different, hm?

“I see. You wish to trade on my star power, is it?” The speculation of such an unstated desire perhaps explaining why that air of softness and kittenish flirtation seemed to vanish from her tone as she answered the request in a far crisper and colder manner, Diana couldn't help but feel as if she had been led right up the garden path by this baiting madam, and made to look quite the fool with the destination they had reached in the end.
“Fine. I shall attend, and you can expect to be wholly eclipsed~?” That something that she should have known better than to belief and ultimately something she now knew she should learn from, she had come in here underestimating this old fox and her feelings had paid the price in one stern and solid blow, and that was something she would neither forget nor forgive. This bitch had to go down.

Look Upon Greatness

And See How You Pale
- Diana Delgado

#28Alisa 

An Ambitious Desire~ [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:38 pm

Alisa

Ooof~... Alisa almost felt guilty there~... With Diana turning on the charm so much it was hard for her to forget she was still dealing with a girl who had her on a pedestal, even if she wished not to. Even then, she knew Diana would find it in her heart to forgive her when she saw exactly what kind of photoshoot Alisa had planned for her. Sorcerer's Magazine was notorious for pushing buttons but even they wouldn't go that far just for any reason... But at the same time... Valentine's day was right around the corner:

"Not particularly. I don't own the print, remember? Though the editors at Sorcerer's Magazine certainly might appreciate it, my offer is purely for...", Alisa merely smiled as she watched the sudden changed in the girl's demeanor, disappointment, almost betrayal... No doubt she was craving something more, but at the same time... Alisa was still determined not to take this little chase away from Diana, "...Both our benefits~"

Diana wasn't the only one left with a racing heartbeat from that, and though Alisa ended up ruining that little flirtation between the two of them... Her admiration hadn't faded in the slightest, and she knew this bewitching beauty wouldn't give up nearly so easily:

"My, how eager~... I can't wait to watch you try?", and yet, Alisa's softness turned into a low, growl, as her eyes narrowed, meeting those gorgeous blue eyes as she winked at the beauty in front of her, "They'll be shooting it in two weeks in the Guild's living quarters... And you're free to choose whichever lingerie you prefer? Say what you will about Sorcerer's Magazine, but they know better than to give fashion advice to Blue Pegasus~"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#29Diana Delgado 

An Ambitious Desire~ [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:39 pm

Diana Delgado

WORDS: 320 | WORDS: 4370 | Code Red

“Try~? Uffuffuffu, gosh, I never needed to before~?” The dark delight knowing all too well that her raven haired rival was trying to get at her proverbial goat by making a show of the effort it would take for her to eclipse her, though she was certainly still stinging from the feeling of betrayal in the request which she had been given all the same she steeled both her resolve and her composure as she flicked that long hair out, and dismissed any notion of her needing to work in order to steal the show, even if it was perhaps less than true in her mind.
“Though, since you're so excited by the prospect, I'll make sure to bring my best…” Not that she wouldn't take every opportunity to rub the woman's face in what she was missing of course and the idea that she might wear what she chose for this occasion prompting Diana to decide to give it her all anyway, she already found the none too insubstantial array of alluring lingerie she possessed rushing through her mind as she contemplated the matter, and knew that she would spend no small amount of time testing what might really make this contemptible witch ache for her mistake.

“If that was all you had in mind, then I'll be going~” Brimming with confidence and the warmth of her passion one moment but then the latter seeming to vanish once the moment was over, if nothing else seemed to tell the White Empress of the offense she had committed here then the way in which Miss Delgado seemed to abandon their moment certainly would as she wasted no time in brushing the woman off now that she knew what she wanted, and then found her marching toward the door without a glance over her shoulder as well. Though, perhaps that was for the best, after all that it was getting hard to keep a lid on her feelings, wasn't it~?

-[exit]-

Look Upon Greatness

And See How You Pale
- Diana Delgado

#30Alisa 

An Ambitious Desire~ [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:40 pm

Alisa

"Ohooo~...? I can't wait to see it. Don't worry though... I'll return the favour in kind~", she chimed back, nibbling her bottom lip as she shifted on her chair once the dazzling diva peeled off her, feeling a smidge guilty for that little tease...

Diana still had her mixed feelings to work through, after all, and as Alisa met her hopeful rival head on without a shred of restraint, she was left wondering if perhaps she should have held back just a smidge? Maybe... But even then, as she came face to face with someone so much like herself, brimming with beauty and full of potential, she couldn't help but meet her passion head on. And that's exactly what she'd do~... Alisa crossed those long, shapely legs once more, still feeling her spine tingle. Diana may think she'd been spurned but... She'd have a day long photoshoot to prove her otherwise:

"Mhmm~... See you around Diana. Once again, was a pleasure meeting you~", she smiled, waving at the woman as she left the room... Unable to keep her wandering gaze from following that pendulum motion of her hips, running a hand down her own curves and smoothing out the kinks and creases in her sweater...

Heavens~... Perhaps she should have been a bit bad and thrown caution to the wind?

[END]

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2