Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

An Ambitious Desire~ [Alisa]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Diana Delgado 

An Ambitious Desire~ [Alisa] Empty Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:37 am

Diana Delgado

WORDS: 370 | Code Red

Good grief… A board of emery always proving useful for moments such as these but even in this case a lass with legs which went on for miles finding herself growing weary of adding the finest finishing touches to her manicure, baby blues seemed to flash toward a door which she had expected to breach long ago, and yet had been detained simply by matters of propriety and properness, which she was coming to regret.
The impudence, making me wait so long… Affording her would-be host the privilege of her patience only on account of the respect she held for what the woman had achieved back in the days of her prime, with her own star on the rise and inevitability dictating that she would soon eclipse that of the toast of yesterday Diana Delgado had opted to pay a visit to the woman who ran the guild she had thrown in with, in part because of the fact that once upon a time she perhaps held a reverence which was relative to what the average passer by offered her these days.

“Hmph…” Certainly not feeling all that happy to be made to wait to pay this measure of civility however and scoffing as she tucked her tool away and began to drum those refreshed talons upon the arm of the chair in which she waited, the vision of the vixen seemed to once again jerk toward the entryway which she intended to breach with impatience, before rolling upward and moving to take in the scene which extended about her for nothing more than the purpose of distraction.
Almost makes me think I should have brought something to entertain myself~? Continuing to let those digits drum impatiently as she looked across a plethora of faces and figures attached to them which seemed almost fit to accompany her to some minor event upon the red carpet, with time to kill apparently the ravishing raven couldn't help but idle her time away contemplating which of these souls might be worth planting her flag in, though not with much seriousness really. After all, she had fatter fish to fry today than whom she graced with the privilege of sharing her arm, among other places, no~?

Bow Down And Rejoice

As You Look Upon Greatness
- Diana Delgado

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Alisa 

An Ambitious Desire~ [Alisa] Empty Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:41 am

Alisa

WORDS: 400 | TAG: @Diana Delgado | SWEATER

Ahhh paperwork... The dread of any Guildmaster. It had a way of sapping far more time than she'd like it to, but it was a dirty job someone had to do. She'd shamelessly pushed it on to others every now and then, but even then, prideful Alisa still took the Lion's share of it. But still, she felt a sense of relief wash over her by the time she'd finished that fat stack, laying back in her chair as her chest rose and fell, brushing that long, silky black hair away from her eyes. She'd kept the woman at the door waiting long enough, and so she stood up and sashayed over with a sway to her hips, opening the door. She was always happy to help her Guildmates with whatever they needed. But some people just had a way of making that faint smile brighten right at first glance:

"Oh, good afternoon Venus~... Why, you look positively stunning today?", her honeyed, melodious words pierced the quiet as her eyes fell on the woman who'd come here to see her, and she couldn't help but let her wine red gaze wash over that eye catching figure that the tall beauty seemed oh so adept at displaying, subtly nibbling her plush pink bottom lip at the sight, "By all means, come in~"

Alisa, on the other hand, looked almost drab in comparison, clad in nothing but a cozy white sweater dress that nonetheless fit oh so snugly around her statuesque, curvaceous frame, squeezing her generous curves in all the right ways while still flaunting those long, shapely legs below as Alisa simply hung at the door, motioning for the woman to come inside before she too returned to her office and closed the door behind her.

"So... What can you do for you today?", Alisa pulled up a chair and took a seat at the nearest one, slowly crossing those luscious legs in a smooth, flowing motion as her hands came to rest on her lush lap

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

An Ambitious Desire~ [Alisa] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#3Diana Delgado 

An Ambitious Desire~ [Alisa] Empty Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:04 am

Diana Delgado

WORDS: 360 | Code Red

What?! She looks like she hasn't…! The dark diva daydreaming so much that she was just that little but blindsided by the eventual appearance of her intended, those baby blues seemed to widen as she took in a woman who looked as if she hadn't aged a day since Diana had seen her adorning the centerpiece of magazines and felt herself inspired to match that, and looked her over again merely for the prize of doubting that first impression.
No, this is. The old fan, sentimentality. Those lips ever plush and skin ever inviting, as the vision of the vixen drifted down a frame in search of some sign of sagging or some such she could only see the exact same woman that a girl in Santalicia had wanted to be when she was younger, and did her best to dismiss the visual evidence as a case of that same part of her soul being swept away by the chance to meet a hero. Not that she intended to be any gentler with her because of her one time adoration, of course.

“Hmph. It's only natural, after all…” Unfolding her own legs and then rising to a position where a combination of those mile long pins and the heels she wore gave her the edge when it came to field of sheer loftiness, the raven in red smoothed out the rather scant scarlet dress she had been wearing at the praise she was offered by her new guild mistress and then pushed her fingers into her hair as well and flicked that out to let it ripple and dance behind her.
“I thought it only proper to have a meeting between us?” Following after her fellow femme as she found herself invited into the parlour of her one time idol and doing so with a hand upon her hip and no small swing in her step, she reclined into the seat she was presented and took a particular pleasure and jutting her toe out as she crossed her legs once more before answered her, and then looked to the woman again with just a hint of heat within her gaze as she answered her question…

Look Upon Greatness

And See How You Pale
- Diana Delgado

#4Alisa 

An Ambitious Desire~ [Alisa] Empty Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:30 am

Alisa

Alisa knew about this bewitching beauty. She'd read the form she filled when she joined Blue Pegasus, even then she couldn't help but feel like she recognized her from somewhere. As she sat down, the sculptress ran a hand down her hair, that ever present vanity shining through as she instinctively kept every part of herself groomed to perfection, especially when coming face to face with one so striking. But even then, something about those words had Alisa raising a hand over her mouth as she let out a melodious chuckle:

"Fufu~... No need to be so formal? After all... We've met before, have we not~?", Alisa's words left her lips just as the realization hit her, her smile curling wider as she recognized the young Stellan girl who asked for an autograph a few years back, when she must have been half the height she was now. Alisa couldn't help but admire her, and feel thrilled that this now ravishing woman had been so impressed that she chose the same guild as her, "I'll say, you've grown even more beautiful than you were back then~"

The sculptess, on the other hand, might have practically stagnated. Since those days, she'd become known as the Guild Master of Blue Pegasus instead of simply the White Empress, the adventuring mage of Blue Pegasus. She stepped away from the limelight, choosing to care for her Guild and her family than to nurture her own fame.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#5Diana Delgado 

An Ambitious Desire~ [Alisa] Empty Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:31 am

Diana Delgado

WORDS: 280 | Code Red

Even an empress cannot resist? As expected… The ebony haired enchantress certainly not hating the way in which her host seemed so keen on scrutinizing her and in fact recognising some manner of flattery in the fact, oh how did her ego seem to eat up the attention she received from the woman before her, and so too did it twist it's purpose as well perhaps. Well, some of it, at least. Which she would quickly be corrected on.

“We've…?” That feeling of satisfaction seeming to stall as Miss Delgado found her guild master showing a sense of recognition which she did not expect and for a moment falling through memory back to a younger version of herself, for but a moment was she a meeker and more worshipful soul who had bumped into an inspiration by accident and sought a moment of attention and an autograph too, and though the memory was a sweet one the reminder was far more bitter given her intent.

“I don't think so. You must have me mistaken for someone else…!” Hardly wanting to be reminded of the days long ago when she had looked up to this woman like some sort of idol or even deity in human form and for that reason reacting to the note gruffly and just that little bit blushily too, the dark dish denied such a meeting between them occurring before so that she did not allow Alisa to link her to that silly little girl who had looked up to her years ago with such ardent admiration, and brushed away the prior connection between them. After all, she was no blushing fan now, right? Well, not one of those things, right?

Look Upon Greatness

And See How You Pale
- Diana Delgado

#6Alisa 

An Ambitious Desire~ [Alisa] Empty Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:31 am

Alisa

"Fufufu~... I wouldn't forget a face as pretty as yours?", Alisa chimed, winking knowingly at the woman in front of her, unable to miss that telltale hint of redness that sent a rather different message than her words did, but for the most part, didn't really press the subject, sensing that perhaps the bewitching beauty wasn't overly keen on being identified as an adoring fan.

Running a hand down her shapely curves, Alisa smoothed out the kinks and creases in the fuzzy white fabric of her sweater, her smile warm and accepting, not really judging the beauty in front of her for wanting to conceal their previous meeting, but at the same time not the slightest shred of doubt in her eyes. Clearly Ms. Velasco would struggle to persuade Alisa otherwise as the sculptress just tilted her head quizzically, some loose black locks draping down in front of her face:

"So... How are you finding the Guild~? I trust your guildmates helped you get settled in properly~", she inquired, her brow arching, eyes not peeling away from her for even a second.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#7Diana Delgado 

An Ambitious Desire~ [Alisa] Empty Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:06 am

Diana Delgado

WORDS: 220 | Code Red

“Frankly… I have little time, nor interest, for them.” The note about her good looks being unforgettable something which Diana might have otherwise loved to leap upon and bask in had she not been trying to guard that connection, instead she seemed to flush for a moment as she let the feeling ease and reasserted control over herself in time to broach the next question of her guild master, which in turn seemed to prompt her response seeming crisp enough that it was coated in that white glaze of frost along with it. Though, I suppose she did say she wasn't being blunt, no?

“I did not come here to make friends and fraternize.” The minx making no secret of the fact that her idea of a team had a rather big 'I' within it and revealing that with an arched brow and her arms folded across her, there had been only one reason which she had signed up to join this guild of prancing ponies, one person in fact, and she sat awfully close to her as well now. Wanting nothing here other than the opportunity to surmount the woman who ran the show and not caring who she crushed in her wake, she was out for herself, and cared not for who knew it. In fact, she practically bragged of such a fact right now, no?

Look Upon Greatness

And See How You Pale
- Diana Delgado

#8Alisa 

An Ambitious Desire~ [Alisa] Empty Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:07 am

Alisa

"Mmmm, I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss them~? There's much beauty in life one can simply not find at first glance.", Alisa replied, bringing her palm up to her cheek, cradling it ever so softly as her smile brightened at the sight at that vibrant, vivacious hint of redness on Venus' cheeks.

Heavens, how stunning she looked~... But Alisa bit her lip and held her peace, not wanting to embarass the bewitching beauty further. Still... The resemblance was uncanny. Alisa couldn't help but think back to her first days in Blue Pegasus, where in her single mindedness, she refused to see anything beyond the goal she wished to achieve, back when she first started realizing how there was more to life than vengeance... All the more so with what she said next. Alisa's inquisitive gaze narrowed, and she couldn't help but lean in softly:

"Then, I pray~... Why did you come here?", she mused, her brow raising as she indulged in her curiosity and took the bait Venus had so eagerly left out for her.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#9Diana Delgado 

An Ambitious Desire~ [Alisa] Empty Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:28 pm

Diana Delgado

WORDS: 230 | Code Red  

“You, Alisa Vollan. I came for you.” The note about the value in others seeming to be lost upon a soul who has spent her life striving with only her own strength and undeniable loveliness of image, Miss Delgado was only too quick to dismiss the notion that she might need or appreciate the use of those she had viewed as beneath her ever since walking through the door, and made no bones of the fact that the only person whom she saw as even slightly worth her time was the one in front of her. The one who stood atop this monument of supposed splendour.

“You have been the greatest beauty the world has known, but now that I am here, I am here to take your crown~” Lifting her hand to the side of her eye and sharply flicking one of those bangs which hung there to emphasize her point as she explained her appreciation of the woman or at the very least her repute, perhaps some would be more guarded in their ambition but this one was too bold for that, and perhaps in a strange way too revering of the raven as well. After all, deep down in some part she might never notice even now the former fan in her wanted to impress the woman who had inspired her, even if she wouldn't ever find herself able to admit that fact…

Look Upon Greatness

And See How You Pale
- Diana Delgado

#10Alisa 

An Ambitious Desire~ [Alisa] Empty Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:38 pm

Alisa

"Oh, came for me hm? Awfully disappointing I wasn't there to admire the sight~?", no way Alisa could hear such a bold statement with such a delectable bit of bait and not give in to the temptation, which in this case came in the form of a teasing line laced with innuendo, half wandering how this dazzling diva would respond to it.

After all, the assertiveness with which she named her, Alisa Vollan, as the sole responsible for her arrival here... Hinted at perhaps a hint of admiration~... Alisa was no stranger to being admired, but many were content to do so from afar. Few had the talent to join her Guild, the confidence to announce themselves, and the beauty with which to rival her. Alisa's eyes flared, hand sinking into the softness of her chest as she rose her hand there:

"My, I'm touched~ Always thrilling to know you can help motivate one as bewitching as yourself~? And I do happen to be looking for a successor, though... None have yet met my standards to fulfil that role.", at these words, flattery turned to challenge, as Alisa couldn't help but narrow her eyes at her, smile curling wider... Already feeling a heart race a bit... It had been a while since someone had challenged her so openly, "If you think you'll be the one to surpass me, I welcome the attempt~?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#11Diana Delgado 

An Ambitious Desire~ [Alisa] Empty Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:41 pm

Diana Delgado

WORDS: 270 | Code Red

“To admire…?” The brow of the buxom beauty seeming to crease for a moment as she missed the initial intent of her senior's innuendo and only caught it upon review, such scandalous implication was such that the mind of the minx couldn't help but race for a moment as she pictured herself sharing such an 'arrival' with the woman before her, and drew a note of pinkness as it did so. Though whether this was born from fury at the joke or something else, well one might only guess.

“I do not think it, I know it…!” The delightful Miss Delgado next seeming to be a little bewildered when she was met next not with opposition to her aspiration but rather with something which almost sounded akin to encouragement, she had been geared up for a clash between the two if only in wordplay, and so the passion which she had been cultivating to contend with this titanic temptress seemed to instead be misspent in shameless bragging instead.

“It is time for a new goddess to rise to the pinnacle of this world, a new Venus, and she shall be Diana Delgado!” Spreading her arms wide as she found that tension which had built up within her during and even before their meeting seem so desperate to be released and doing so by blowing smoke up her own backside, ambition and arrogance radiated from her as she deemed herself worthy of comparison to the pantheon, though some might not have deemed it wholly undeserved. After all, there were few in the world capable of raising pulses quite like she when she put her mind to it, no~?

Look Upon Greatness

And See How You Pale
- Diana Delgado

#12Alisa 

An Ambitious Desire~ [Alisa] Empty Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:44 pm

Alisa

Alisa's hand rose over her mouth as she chuckled at that telltale blush on the woman's cheek and how long it took to register, hinting at how that salacious undertone took a bit to, but didn't go unnoticed in the end. But nothing quite compared to the awe she felt at that bold, prideful declaration, so bold she was practically glowing:

"Oh, not for a second do I doubt you'll soon be a dazzling star of Blue Pegasus...", Alisa reassured her, knowing by now not to doubt the ambition of a woman like her... But, the fact remained that she was being challenged, and Alisa merely leaned in however, hand reaching out as she ran a hand down Diana's silky dark hair, gently twirling a silky lock around her finger with a challenging, half lidded gaze, "Surpassing me, however, is a whole other story~"

Alisa might have felt insulted to be underestimated. But Diana, however, did nothing of the sort. She seemed as confident in her power as Alisa herself, but nonetheless resolved she would surpass her. There was something intoxicating about that, and Alisa was liking her more and more as time went on, maybe even more than she'd admit... Enough that she couldn't help but indulge her curiosity a little bit:

"Though I must ask... Why me? There's plenty of stunning mages all over Fiore, many of whom my equal, or even greater in power?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

Last edited by Alisa on Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

#13Diana Delgado 

An Ambitious Desire~ [Alisa] Empty Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:45 pm

Diana Delgado

WORDS: 260 | Code Red

Oh she is good. As expected… of my rival! The blue eyed beauty not anticipating the next move of the woman before her but far from unaffected by it regardless of her response, perhaps had her want for acknowledgement from the might White Empress not been so strong she might have found herself leaning into that teasing touch with a taste for more, but in this case regardless of how it made her spine quiver she held her nerve. After all, she had to show this woman she was her equal, not some shivering fangirl, no?

“Hmph. There are others, but they are mere candles…” That element of temptation which she masked the reason however that she felt the need to lift her hand to that of her guild master and draw it away all the same, once more she tried to use the gruffness of her words to hide the way in which that contact seemed to quicken her pulse, and perhaps unintentionally through a gesture which lingered seemed to add a greater emphasis to the point she wished to make.

“Standing before a glowing sun.” Feeling little regard for the other would-be titans who some might see even close to the level of the woman before her, from where Miss Delgado sat they were mere pretenders for a throne upon which Alisa sat, which she intended to claim all to soon. Though maybe, the way in which she revealed the fact that she viewed this woman so head and shoulders above all was more of a compliment than she intended?

Look Upon Greatness

And See How You Pale
- Diana Delgado

#14Alisa 

An Ambitious Desire~ [Alisa] Empty Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:47 pm

Alisa

Maybe Alisa noticed that want in Diana's eyes, or maybe she didn't and saw something else instead but... The connection was there and she defenitely felt that, lingering there and keeping the distance between the two, leaving her up close and personal as she heard a heartfelt declaration that made her heart skip a beat. Even Alisa couldn't help but look on wide eyed, her stunned expression soon replaced by an understanding look of reciprocation:

"My, my~... To hear such words from one as breathtaking as you... That's the height of flattery a woman could receive?", even as she held Alisa's hand and drew it away, that lingering how all but invited Alisa to interlace their fingers together as she nibbled her bottom lip softly, feeling her pulse quicken ever so slightly at the intimacy of that gesture, "Keep talking like that and I'll want to see more and more of you...~? Your growth..."

All this strength of body and soul... And the beauty she drew from it. She saw so much of herself in Diana, knowing how rare it was to meet a kindred spirit. Diana would give it nothing but her best in her quest to surpass her, and Alisa wished to admire it firsthand. That didn't mean she'd make it easy for her, no... That defiant, challenging glint in Alisa's eyes shone through in unison with her admiration, making it clear she'd surpass even her current self. Diana would need to not only overtake her... But outpace Alisa's own growth, which, albeit slower than it used to be, hadn't stunted in the slightest.

"Will surely be a sight to behold~"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#15Diana Delgado 

An Ambitious Desire~ [Alisa] Empty Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:49 pm

Diana Delgado

WORDS: 280 | Code Red

“Y-You will see… Plenty!” The blue eyed belle barely even registering the fact that her mitt had lingered upon that of the woman with whom she spoke, once more did she seem that little bit flustered as the temptress twisted the gesture into something that bit more scintillating by interlacing their fingers, and once more was Diana forced to bark as she pulled her hand back from such a position of intimacy with that hint of a glow in her cheeks.
“Now that I have arrived here, I doubt there will be much time for other headlines?” Certainly seeming to show that her bragging nature was as much of a mechanism of defence as anything, that overbearing and bloated ego seemed to be a shield for her to protect more tender portions which it seemed that her guild master was all too able to expose, and seemed to prompt the fox to revert to form to guard herself against that.

“I hope you're happy with me atop you, White Empress! It is a position you will need to grow used to!” Not that such effort was wholly without risk or failing as perhaps the way in which this raven seemed to rattle her and a clash between culture and language highlighted certain errors in her turn of phrase, she was more than confident in the fact that she would find Alisa Vollan beneath her before long, though perhaps converted such a fact in a way which might once again leave her exposed to innuendo. Though even then, perhaps that desperation to prove herself and the tension being wrought therein was something which spoke of motives concealed even from herself, no?

Look Upon Greatness

And See How You Pale
- Diana Delgado

#16Alisa 

An Ambitious Desire~ [Alisa] Empty Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:50 pm

Alisa

Once again Alisa couldn't help but giggle at that redness on her cheeks, which was perhaps a show of praise and admiration as powerful as her earlier words, more that enough to make Alisa's hand back to her hair, combing that loose lock behind her ear, and perhaps just starting to understand how her boisterous bragging was in itself a form of emotional defense, for a woman who the way she saw it, didn't need one at all? Perhaps some of her growth would see her realize this herself.

"Fufu~... I'll hold you to that.", thus, Alisa simply winked, more expectant than intimidated, wishing to see the heights of beauty the woman before her could reach now that she had a stage worth of her.

No doubt they'd soon be sharing that stage as equals, but as the woman proudly boasted of claiming her place at the top, Alisa narrowed her eyes and slowly leaned back into her chair, resting her weight into it as her bust jostled ever so slightly:

"My my~... You better enjoy every moment on top of me Diana?", defiant and resolute, Alisa simply uncrossed those long, luscious legs and slowly crossed them the other way, perhaps even giving a hint of the lacy black panties between those shapely thighs if Diana stared shamelessly enough. Her smile sultry and confidence, not doubting her own capacity, and yet... Tingling with excitement to have a challenger worthy of her, nibbling that plush bottom lip as she teased her with a flirtatious tone laced with innuendo, "After all... You never know when I might roll back on top of you~?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#17Diana Delgado 

An Ambitious Desire~ [Alisa] Empty Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:51 pm

Diana Delgado

WORDS: 300 | Code Red

Seems she simply cannot help herself? Even an Empress is helpless against my charms, hm~? The innuendo and the lingering gazes and the lip bites and all the other obvious attempts to charm her something which ultimately seemed to bring a smirk to the face of Miss Delgado, she was surprised neither by the rather transparent attempt of her guild master to turn on the charm nor the reason behind it, and shifted in her chair as she opted to take a new tack with the woman as well. I mean, it was clear that she couldn't help herself, with how brazenly she was flaunting herself, no~?

“Do you think… I do not know what you are doing, Alisa Vollan?” The dark dish happy to act as dauntlessly as Alisa seemed to behave desperately and showing that as she tipped herself forward and let loose that same confidence of command which the minx with the magenta eyes was trying to ooze herself, the brow of the blue eyed beauty arched as she confronted the increasingly coquettish display she was getting from her sinuous senior, though did so with a little less fire in her manner than she had previously.
“These little glances, lip bites, works of innuendo… Your mouth refuses defeat, and yet your behaviour… I think you know that you wish to be bested already, no~?” In fact the fox feeling rather flattered by the fact that she had seemed to work such a spell on a woman like this with the minimum of effort, those vowels seemed to lilt that little bit as her confidence swelled to the point of making her sound all the more kittenish as she called the woman out with wry amusement, and frankly didn't hate what she suspected. I mean, such is life, no~?

Look Upon Greatness

And See How You Pale
- Diana Delgado

#18Alisa 

An Ambitious Desire~ [Alisa] Empty Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:53 pm

Alisa

"Oho~...? I would have been very disappointed if you didnt~?", Alisa's brow arched as when she leaned back, she got to watch those slow, sultry motions as her challenger chased right after her... Diana was someone worthy of her charm, but the tenacity she showed in her pursuit made her worth of all of Alisa's attention...

At that moment, though, Alisa felt her pulse quicken as she knew the bewitching beauty from a faraway land had finally decided to meet the seductive sculptress on her own playing field... ANd yet... She couldn't quite shake the feeling that she was being underestimated. Now, now~... Would be awfully cruel of her to let her cute junior get ahead of herself like this. And thus Alisa rose ever so slightly off her reclined position, leaving her face but a few inches away from her challenger, gazing into her eyes without even a glance at the delights waiting below, reminding her that she had simply chosen to indulge:

"Fufu~... And yet... I'm not the one who chased someone halfway across Earthland~?", she quipped back, reaching her hand out once more, running it down those silky black locks that oh so begged to be touched, and yet... She tilted her head, eyes narrowing, yet casually brushing Diana's loose black locks as they draped down above her seat, "Really makes you wonder who it is that wishes to be... Personally bested~?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#19Diana Delgado 

An Ambitious Desire~ [Alisa] Empty Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:26 pm

Diana Delgado

WORDS: 380 | Code Red

“Chased…? Heavens, is that how you wish to see it?” The game most assuredly seeming to be afoot when the more experienced of the two appeared to frame the efforts of Miss Delgado as something akin to a fangirl chasing down her idol, such a notion initially made her wish to scoff and snarl, but rather than that she decided to take a leaf from the book of the lady before her and apply her own spin onto the situation. If nothing else, seemed this was a wonderful learning experience, no?

“My, I think that says a lot about you, Alisa Vollan~?” The temptress teaching he would be conqueror that little bit better that one did not have to champ and stamp to dominate another, the composure which her companion showed was something to be admired and envied, and perhaps adopted as well in its own form for the right kind of moments.
“Does it lift your heart to think a woman of my calibre would march across the world to see you? That must feel very flattering… I suppose it is for us both, really?” For that reason the fox flicking her hair and hand as well but not for a moment flinching at that uninterrupted gaze, she curled her lip and shrugged away the notion that she was some fawning groupie, and instead offered a rather unsubtle implication that this was merely what her rival longed for of her.

“Perhaps… I should flip you on your back right here, and see just how much adoration your gaze holds…?” Adjusting her tempo thanks to the silent instruction which she had been given by the woman she wished to best and loving the way in which she felt her confidence climbing because of it, a round of anything you can do I can do better seemed to see her licking her lips and leaning that bit closer still, her fingertip moving through the air in what seemed like it was a slow motion of poise to seize the chin of her master and lift that gaze as she threatened her with what sounded to be one hell of a good time for them both, so much so that underneath that veil of composure she could feel her heart hammering in the back of her throat…

Look Upon Greatness

And See How You Pale
- Diana Delgado

#20Alisa 

An Ambitious Desire~ [Alisa] Empty Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:27 pm

Alisa

Diana Delgado wasn't the only one with complete, unshakable confidence in her allure, after all, no amount of questioning on the other woman's part brought her even a sliver of doubt. Quite the opposite, the assertiveness with which she refuted that statement only helped drive her point home, until Alisa's smirk merely widened

"Mmmm, far more than merely think... I know so~", Alisa replied, her eyes narrowing as she lifted her back off the back of the chair upon which she rested, leveling their gazes and bringing her face oh so tantalizingly close to her would be competitor... Slooowly gliding her hand up her arm as she toyed with those tresses, "Especially a woman of your caliber. Don't get me wrong, few things are quite as flattering as having... A fellow beauty Queen... Pining for me~"

Alisa knew it too well... How their similarities only made Diana all the more attractive. And someone so awfully similar to herself would undoubtedly feel the same way as Alisa now felt. Her heartrate quickened as the woman decided to take her playing field, but that closeness all but invited her to caress her with that silky smooth touch, that soothing lavander scent washing over her nostrils... And yet her words dripping with temptation left the sculptress biting her lip:

"Mmm, are you sure about that~...? The way I see it... Doesn't look like you'd keep your composure for very long... But if you're that eager, I'd be thrilled to see for myself...", far be it from her to refuse such a tempting offer~... Alisa leaned in further, until only the faintest space separated them... Until Diana would feel that warm breath washing over her luscious lips. But she moved no further even under that tempting touch on her chin, "Just how long... You can last on top~?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#21Diana Delgado 

An Ambitious Desire~ [Alisa] Empty Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:29 pm

Diana Delgado

WORDS: 330 | Code Red

“Ohoho, there are plenty around the world who lust for me, Alisa Vollan, you should feel no shame in joining their ranks~?” The game well and truly on now and at this point the first to buck or blink no doubt the loser, though she took full advantage of her expertise in these kinds of arts to maintain as cool and calm a composure as she was capable Miss Delgado would have been quite the liar if she tried to tell someone she didn't feel her pulse beating all the harder as the two of them circled one another like panthers, and also that she did not dislike seeing what was almost a reflection of herself in moments like this. Likely never to admit it, the truth was that this woman was sure to be the closest she might ever get to finding someone to 'dance' with that matched her level, no?

“I'm sure thrilled doesn't even begin to describe it, hm~?” Perhaps this the reason that she couldn't help but dip into this routine and rhythm that bit more even if some part of her seemed to know better, the feel of that warm breath washing over her lips sent an invisible quiver shooting upward from the base of Diana's spine, and seemed to prompt her to moisten those already glossy lips with just the tiniest touch of her tongue as well.
“I can see how spellbound you've been since entering the room~?” All the while those beautiful baby blues never airing or fluttering from pink so vibrant that the empress of the pegusi would no doubt be able to see their reflection given their proximity, the corner of the coquette's mouth curled upward as she called attention to how she had noted her senior ravishing her with her gaze already, though neglected to confirm how she might just have been doing the same as she raised her chin up and looked down upon her slightly because of it…

Look Upon Greatness

And See How You Pale
- Diana Delgado

#22Alisa 

An Ambitious Desire~ [Alisa] Empty Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:29 pm

Alisa

"Fufufu, of course Diana~... Even a blind man would lust for you?", Alisa seemed almost puzzled by her statement, her brow arching as she tipped her head gently.

There was no doubt in her mind of her attraction to Diana, and no shame in admitting it either... Alisa had never been shy about giving praise where it was due, and right here, merely acknowledging the heart racing effect Diana had on her was the highest compliment she could ever give another person... At the same time, she didn't need her to admit it to know she felt the same way, looking knowingly into those breathtaking baby blues as she simply rested her hand on the woman's arm, unable to miss the glossiness of those lips that shot a shiver up her spine... Knowing the delights awaited her if she were to explore them with her own

"You've had plenty of time to see it too~... After all, you've been undressing me with those gorgeous blue eyes from the moment you've laid them on me~?", her voice practically a purr, Alisa admired the boldness of this bewitching beauty to expose her neck to her as she lifted her chin triumphantly, instead letting her feel that warm, sizzling breath on that sensitive skin there

Only added to the sensations as her fingertips gently drew up then back down along Diana's arm, letting her admire that silky, alabaster smoothness that none could ever resist. Naturally, even this stunning siren was no exception as Alisa bit her lip while holding her gaze, letting the woman take in the suppleness of that perfect pout as it slipped free:

"Why heavens, you're practically climbing onto my lap as we speak?", she noted, merely driving the point home with the position they found themselves in.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

Last edited by Alisa on Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

#23Diana Delgado 

An Ambitious Desire~ [Alisa] Empty Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:30 pm

Diana Delgado

WORDS: 360 | Code Red

“Well, it's true that I'm used to blinding others with my beauty~” The paired panthers seeming to continue to march about one another as they mixed together cunning and compliment to the point that one might not know if they were going to start clawing at one another's clothes or their garments, though she was resolute in her desire to see this dark dish as her enemy at the same time there would be no way to truthfully deny that dash of delight she felt in the compliments she received, and she had to remember that in spite of their current rivalry there was probably no one's opinion on her allure which mattered more than the woman she had at one time idolized. It was almost tempting her to put it truly to the test, in fact.

“Merely scouting the competition~” Aiming to keep her composure and see just how far she might be able to lead the lusciousness with whom she sparred right now but sensing a chink in her armour when the woman returned her comment about leering at one another's frames, there was no way in which Diana could deny such a fact with her hand caught in the proverbial cookie jar and as such she showed just a hint of blush in those high cheekbones, though played the fact off as coolly as she could.

“You… Should be so lucky~” The throat of the temptress only growing dryer when she bit into her own ravishingly rosy pout and with such proximity she was able to see just how soft and smooth both that and her skin looked when quite this close, the remark which the raven made about climbing in her lap made that more heated portion of her wish to pounce and prove she could dominate her rival right here and now, though she pushed such an urge down as she knew she would be playing right into the palm of her adversary with such a move. Though, in doing so she had to ignore how her talons digging rather firmly into the arms of her chair in an effort to force her into place, of course…

Look Upon Greatness

And See How You Pale
- Diana Delgado

#24Alisa 

An Ambitious Desire~ [Alisa] Empty Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:34 pm

Alisa

With her experience, Alisa could almost feel it... The duality between Diana's desire for a rival and her desire for an equal. She said she'd come here to prove herself but on some level... Alisa almost felt as though she wanted the White Empress to prove she was every bit the woman she'd put on a pedestal. The desire to measure up to a rival, or to find an equal to match them. Perhaps for narcissists like them the two were one and the same:

"Mmmm, and after staring oh so ravenously for all this time... How well would you say you've scouted me~...?", Alisa practically purred as they trailed off into a giggle, oh so amused by her rival's lack of forthrightness, seeing that as perhaps one of the few differences that yet separated the two of them, which only made it all the more striking. That colour on her cheeks was gorgeous, irresistible, and though Alisa was much too kind to point it out, her nails dug into Diana's skin, ever so slightly~

Perhaps her pride a reflection of her desire to be acknowledged, Alisa wouldn't be so crass as to deny this dazzling diva of the chase she so clearly craved~... Even with the thumping in her chest clamouring for more, even as the two of them drunk deeply of each other's fragrance... Heavens~... She could feel the tension in Diana's arms as she glided those deft, sensitive digits up and down her arm, a butterfly caress drawing ever higher with every stroke, as Alisa simply marvelled at the softness of her skin:

"As would I, flatterer~", she chimed back with a wink... A narcissist like her was always weak to praise, but hearing it so openly from someone who resembled herself so~... That defenitely had a different taste to it, and one she could get used to~... ALisa curled her bottom lip in, practically giving it a suckle between her teeth, leaving it oh so glossy and inviting, until a rather... Tantalizing thought crossed her mind, "...Mmmm~... But if you're so eager to see more, I might have a... Proposition for you~...?"

And with those words, Alisa dangled the bait right in front of her fellow hungry panther's mouth, her idle hand coming to rest on the back of Diana's as she rested her weight on the arms of Alisa's chair... Teasing her with the prospect of what she wanted, regardless of whether she knew it or not.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#25Diana Delgado 

An Ambitious Desire~ [Alisa] Empty Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:36 pm

Diana Delgado

WORDS: 300 | Code Red

“Hmph… It's only natural to give a rival the proper attention, no~?” It more than clear that she was playing a game with a master and at this stage only just realizing just how well the White Empress was endowed to enjoy it, in a way Diana couldn't help but admire how the mistress of her guild had found a hairline crack in her armour and opted to exploit it, though she certainly wouldn't show that respect all too readily of course as she dismissed the attention she gave her out of hand. Though quickly, it seemed that this vixen would strike for a spot she could not cover so readily.

“A-A proposition…?” That sense of subtle redness only seeming to escalate when not only did she find the hand of her one time idol resting atop her own and with it the woman seeming to hint at something greater beyond, finally did that unflinching gaze seem to break as Miss Delgado fluttered those lashes in surprise at the boldness she was shown with such frank expression, and with it so too did her heart seem to throb all the fiercer.

“Very well, since I'm here I may as well hear you out~?” More than aware at this point that her each and every weakness would be something which Alisa would seize upon and for that reason left in a quandary here, while she could deny the prospect outright she wondered if she would be playing right into her hands by doing so, like she were losing some game of chicken, and so instead she simply puffed out her chest and tried to reassert herself on things as if the issue did not bother her at all. Though really, the idea of her being unaffected by the implication of what might follow was the biggest lie should have told…

Look Upon Greatness

And See How You Pale
- Diana Delgado

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum