Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The tale of Nyancelot the brave [Pirates NQ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Fei Yu 

The tale of Nyancelot the brave [Pirates NQ] Empty Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:59 am

Fei Yu
It all begun when Yu Ming had decided to take a trip along the Azure Beach.

In hindsight she had no real reason or idea why she had traveled toward the beach beyond the fact she wanted to clear her mind a little after her meeting with Alisa at the Blue Pegasus guildhall. Of course, being new to the region the girl was quite oblivious to the fact that the region was frequently bothered by crews of daring pirates who often came too close to the port town of Hargeon for their own good. The pirates in question were known as the 'Jolly Skulls' a pirate crew lead by a man who went by the name of Captain Jelial, a man who became infamous as a slaver, an act that had long been considered illegal within Fiore. It was due to these activities that the man had built up a sizeable bounty on his head, not to mention the ire of many naval officers within Fiore and even some of the mages within the local guilds.

WC: 170
Total WC: 170/1800

#2Fei Yu 

The tale of Nyancelot the brave [Pirates NQ] Empty Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:00 am

Fei Yu
Despite that the man's confidence was without equal, as he frequently send his crew to the shore to kidnap travelers and villagers alike. And this time it was Yu who had found herself in said predicament. Mistaken for an elven youth due to her pointy ears, the pirates had eagerly captured the poor girl and brought her back to their secret encampment in a cove not too far from the port. The pirates had no idea who they were dealing with as the Fae's physical appearance had not changed much from her former life, her height remained the same and so did her overall physique, but her hair had changed to a silver color.

Then again, her strength didn't lie in the physical, she was a mage who possessed the unique power of disrupting the flow of mana and dispelling magic as a result. But that helped little when trapped inside a solid iron cage. As the pirates were preparing for their usual kidnapping operation the sound of screams from the entrance to the cave. "What is going on there?!" one of the pirates called out to the sentries who were supposed to stand guard, but instead of the expected response they saw something that truly horrified them.

WC: 210
Total WC: 380/1800

#3Fei Yu 

The tale of Nyancelot the brave [Pirates NQ] Empty Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:02 am

Fei Yu
The shadow of a giant armored knight was reflected against the wall, the same knight who struck down the sentry with the same ease of a knife cutting through butter. The pirates hurrifiedly climbed onto their feet, some trembling nervously as a boyish voice resounded through the cave. "So my eyes and nose didn't betray me~ I saw a maiden in distress, and smelled a crew of moldly dirty rats scurrying around this cave." As the shadow shrunk the group couldn't help but blink in bewilderment when the terror they feared before wasn't a nightmarish fiend, but an Exceed clad in a medieval knight's armor!

"Prepare thyself, foolish neitherdogooders, for you shall face justice at the paw of Ser Nyancelot!" With a swift motion, the knight unsheathed his blade and struck down another of the guards, while the other pirates tried to fight the cat off. "G-guys, he is a monster!" "A demon!" "Kill him!" "We will be doomed if we don't kill that thing first!"

"You think you can handle a mere cat? I am a Knight of the Table!" The knight declared, before taking a leap into the air. The cat's paws seemed to glow and sparkle as he raised his blade in the air and slammed it down on the ground. "LION'S BLAZE!" The blade causes a light tremor to shake the surface, and when one of the pirates was foolish enough to step on one of the cracks on the ground a blaze of fire scorched him! "AHHHH! IT HURTS!" the pirate cried out in agony, as he dropped on the floor and started rolling around the floor.

WC: 280
Total WC: 660/1800

#4Fei Yu 

The tale of Nyancelot the brave [Pirates NQ] Empty Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:03 am

Fei Yu
"Who's next?" the Exceed inquired, raising his blade towards the group, who now cowered in fear. "Let us make this clear: I'm going to count to three, and by then you will have dropped the key to the cage and skeddadled out of here, or else I can't be nyanth responsible for what might happen next."

"1" The pirates scurriedly dropped the keyring on the ground and started to back away. "2"

The pirates were already on the verge of breaking into a run, and so the knight took this chance to finish his sentence. "3...NYA!" The Exceed charged forth like a feral beast, roaring as if he was some sort of demon-possessed lion. The pirates ran off screaming as the Exceed hummed softly. "That shall teach them! Now to return to my duty."

Nyancelot calmly started to approach the cage, his gaze shifting toward the dropped keyring. "Nyaha~ there we go."

WC: 150
Total WC: 810/1800

#5Fei Yu 

The tale of Nyancelot the brave [Pirates NQ] Empty Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:04 am

Fei Yu
Nyancelot scooped up the keyring with his sword and approached the cage that Yu was trapped in. "Are you alright my fair lady?" the Exceed asked, as the Fae girl looked at him in utter confusion. "Uh, thanks for the rescue, but why would you save me?"

"Ah, my dear, do not forget that I am a knight, and knights are supposed to protect fair maidens. Not to mention, even while unemployed a knight like me can't help but do the righteous thing. I am Ser Nyancelot, and you are?"

"Yu."

"Yu, huh. Not a common name for a lady. So what brings you here, Yu? I mean, the last thing you want is to be abducted by some filthy pirates, right?"

Yu nodded her head lightly in response as the Exceed opened the cage, explaining she had traveled to Hargeon in search for her past and missing memories. "I see, and you thought you would find answers at the shore, eh?" Nyancelot mused as Yu nodded her head lightly, before telling the Exceed that she was planning to travel to the land of fairies in search for someone who might know more. "I see, but how would you get there, my fair maiden?"

"I didn't think too much of that yet." Yu stated matter-of-factly, which made Nyancelot's ears perk up. "Well, the journey to Caelum is quite dangerous, but fortunately I know the land like the back of my paw! If you would wish, I would gladly take you there."

WC: 250
Total WC: 1060/1800

#6Fei Yu 

The tale of Nyancelot the brave [Pirates NQ] Empty Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:15 am

Fei Yu
Yu pondered for a bit on the suggestion. "But what about these pirates? Surely they won't let us go without a fight?"

"Worry not, I am a skilled warrior, and I am certain I can protect you from these scoundrels." Nyancelot promised, his tone of voice full of confidence and bravado, the typical attitude a true knight should have. Yu, while not sure about the whole thing, still found herself drawn towards the Exceed's proposal and decided to agree with him. "If you say so, but what is your motivation, Nyancelot?"

"Hmmm... Well, to tell the truth, I'm actually looking for a new job. My last employer turned out to have abandoned me as if I was a stray kitten, and so I'm trying to find something new."

"I see..." Yu stated, as the two headed off and walked out of the cave, preparing to make their departure.

WC: 150
Total WC: 1210/1800

#7Fei Yu 

The tale of Nyancelot the brave [Pirates NQ] Empty Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:16 am

Fei Yu
There, they saw the pirate captain and his crew, along with several people who looked like they were kidnapped as well. "Oi! What's the meaning of this?! How could a cat best my men like this!?"

"Ah, my apologies sir, but I can't just leave a poor maiden behind in the hands of some smelly pirate. Besides, my order's rules demand me to do the righteous thing." Nyancelot calmly replied as the pirate captain drew his saber and pointed it at the Exceed. "How dare you disrespect me! You shall pay for this!"

The cat, however, was completely unbothered by the threat. "Sir, I believe it would be more appropriate for you and your men to surrender and let these good folks go. After all, I doubt you have the means to best a knight, right?"

"I would rather die than surrender! ATTACK!" And with that, the battle between Nyancelot and the pirate crew started. The battle itself wasn't a difficult one for the cat, whose skill and experience were second to none, even among the legendary knights. In a few minutes, the cat had managed to best the captain his crew, leaving them unconscious and injured on the floor, and was now facing Captain Jelial in a glorious one on one duel. The Exceed parried every blow the man delivered and countered them with a strike of his own. Soon the man found himself cornered and disarmed, and the cat wasted no time to deliver his judgment.

"For crimes of kidnapping, slavery, murder, and smuggling, you have been judged guilty and sentenced to execution! Have you any last words?" The pirate captain grinned as he revealed a small crimson jewel, a magic infused crystal which was on the verge of detonating, an act which would surely kill the captain and his opponent. However, Yu who had sensed the surge of mana rapidly extended a hand into the direction of the duelists, her mana flaring outwards as it seemingly disrupted the flow of the energy building in the crystal, causing it to crumble into dust instead of a huge explosion.

WC: 350
Total WC: 1560/1800

#8Fei Yu 

The tale of Nyancelot the brave [Pirates NQ] Empty Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:18 am

Fei Yu
"Wh-what happened? Why is it not working?" The pirate captain shouted, as the Exceed chuckled. "Oh, you have no idea what you're messing with. This maiden happens to be a wielder of an ancient art of magic, the kind of magic which was lost centuries ago, and can easily undo the spells casted by the likes of you." The man fell silent as he gulped audibly, knowing he had messed up. "Well, my fair lady, what shall we do with this villain?"

"Let us hand him over to the rune knights, and make him promise that in exchange for his life his days of pirating are over." Yu stated as the cat nodded and sheathed his blade. "Alright, but if he breaks the promise, I shall hunt him down." And with that done the Exceed growled at the Captain. "You heard the lady: Get your crew on their feet and get arrested! Well, never thought I'd saw the day pirates willingly walk to prison, but then again... Better to live a life in prison than to die by my sword, right?"

As the pirates were taken away the cat and the Fae proceeded with their journey, their destination being the country of Fairies, the land where Yu Ming's origin is hidden... Yet little did Yu realize just how deeply connected this encounter with Ser Nyancelot would be to her future, and the fact that he would become a very important part of the story that was waiting to unfold in the near future.

WC: 250
Total WC: 1810/1800

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum