Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love Grows [Dae-Seong]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

#51Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:45 am

Karisa

Karisa felt more so turned on by his words and finally that was when they finally fully gave into each other's desires of FTB. Once it was over, they would be panting hotly and kissing each other passionately before she slowly slid off and snuggled into him, smiling satisfied. A lot has happened between when they first got in the bathroom and now. All she knew though is that she was hungry and exhausted. She giggled at that fact as she gazed into his dark eyes. "Mmm~ that was great," she spoke in her breathy, soft tone as she yawned after lookig away and closed her eyes to enjoy the jets of the large bath. They were hitting her back as she then tried to get up, but couldn't. 'That's fine, I'll enjoy the water a little more,' she thought to herself as she enjoyed her skin against his anyways.

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Sigme10
#52DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:55 am

DaeSeong
He couldnt help but watch her and admire her. His eyes locked to hers. He too was panting from their activity. But was glad he finally got that sweet release he had been holding onto. Worth it.
Karisa spoke how that was great and he replied "Oh theres more where that came from. Expect that every day until we make sure you're pregnant" he leans in to kiss her more, before saying "You know I take my task very seriously~ I'll make you into a fine mother, my love"
Now though he decided to stay with her as she wanted to enjoy the water. Although he told her that if she ever needed help that she can tell him. He tried not to worry about it tho and instead focused on their prospect for the future. Tomorrow not only will they have round 2, but he will also make her his

Fiorian(#ffff33) , Joyan(#cc99ff), Sinese(#ffcc00), Caelish(#cc00ff)
#53Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:17 am

Karisa

Karisa giggles as she gets out of the tub now as she feels like they literally made the water just as dirty. Her sweet eyes rolled but had a smile of sweetness on them before going into the shower real quick to rinse off with soap and finally dry off to put on robes of lilac and black colors. "Come on, my love.~ I'm pretty hungry after that.~" She spoke and swayed her hips out of the bathroom as she closed the door behind her. That was all after she put a towel near him and everything of course. She tiredly gazed around as she sat on the sofa that felt so leathery and cushioned. "Mmm~ This couch feels so nice after a nice hot bath and shower." Karisa spoke as she covered up with the blankets from beforehand when she took a nap on the couch. Vidajin came in with his indigo eyes that were only soft by small smidge for her. He put down some home-cooked ramen with steak, eggs, and everything.

"Here." He gazed away tsundere with a blush as he spoke in his raspy voice. "Boy toy can go get his own," he spoke in a brat way before going to get his own food.

#54DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:38 am

DaeSeong
He got out and repeated the process, while he did dry himself off a bit with a towel, he did take a bath robe that he had, which had more black and golden colours
"Yes my love, we shall eat" he replied
She tiredly gazed around as she sat on the sofa, he smiled chuckled hearing her compliment the sofa. While Dae-seong wanted to get her a meal, he saw the interloper already did it. He did glare at him though and left to get his own food
"I'll leave you two alone" he told Karisa and went to the kitchen to make himself a meal. He was hungry from his ordeal and was in a mood for food. He also considered going to sleep a bit earlier considering he had a lot of work to do in the morning. Like the perfect date for Karisa. Soon he will have her

#55Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:55 am

Karisa

Vidajin had a side smirk as he sat next to Karisa and then it disappeared once Dae-Seong was gone. "Are you well after that whole thing?" Vidajin asked her as he wanted to make sure that the man didn't literally mixed things that shouldn't to where it'd hurt. Knowing Karisa, she wouldn't say anything about hurting anyways. "Does he know?" Vidajin asked in a language that no one else knew in this house besides the two of them. 'You mean, does he know he took my virginity twice? No, he doesn't know this was a new body because of my old one being... well you know,' Karisa told him through telepathic. 'Are you going to soulbond him since he has one more chance to?' Vidajin wondered as his eyes gazed carefully.

'I... if I do ask and he rejects it... there will be no other chance. A soul bond... where it is more powerful than marriage as it ties two people's souls for forever more. Even if somehow me and him both die... our souls would find each other again without issue eventually. Even if we have no memories of each other from this life. It lets me telepathically do this as well and to read his thoughts, but maybe it isn't a good idea to do it since he wants it this way it seems. If he's happy, that's what matters,' Karisa explains to Vidajin in his thoughts.

#56DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:07 pm

DaeSeong
Meanwhile on the other end of the home
"Are you alright. You look a little angry" Kyu asked Dae-seong
"The Interceptor annoys me" he merely spoke
"Interceptor? Ahh the one of many names for Vidajin I believe was his name."
"Interloper, Interceptor. Both sound better on him. And more befitting. We can also add Intruder as well considering he broke in here" Dae-seong spoke, but stopped and merely continued to eat the meal

"Soo, how was Karisa. I mean since you both..." Kyu asked, which interrupted Dae-seongs meal once more
"Are you really going there and asking me that?" now Kyu was starting to annoy him for asking him intimate questions. So he didnt really give a proper answer, but he did think about how he felt about it. He knew what he felt on his vital region. He could tell, because it reminded him of their first time as opposed to the following subsequent times. He has no idea why she felt that way, but he didnt question it. He had to admit, it felt good. Felt like a redo with him having more experience to relive that pleasure. Dae-seong had a theory that had a 50% of being true.

#57Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:12 pm

Karisa

Vidajin gazed at Karisa and then at the human food as he decided to eat. He didn't need to eat human food, not really since he wasn't enterily human, but he enjoyed the food nonetheless. The two sat quietly and ate in peace since he knew Karisa enjoyed it. Something within her felt anxious as she gazed at the kitchen door. She always had a feeling when she was talked about or something she'd want to hear. Or maybe it was when someone was thinking about her. She hummed softly and smiled  while eating, making Vidajin arch his brow, but didn''t question anything. It was silent for the whole entire time. After that do not know what to say to each other since they really knew what they were going to plan to do. her companion looked at her and wondered if maybe if she was going to tell her lover about her plan to go to space. She did not know how to tell him that.

#58DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:47 pm

DaeSeong
Meanwhile
Kyu went to get himself a meal. These two also didnt talk much, considering there wasnt much to talk about. Granted Kyu did wonder about Dae-seong and was he ready to become a father or was he going out of his comfort zone merely to please Karisa. The man was a hard read. Meanwhile Dae-seong thought of that soul bond. Yes, he talked to Ohta about it, but he still felt as if he knew so little. Like if he buys her a gift and wraps it in a box, will she be surprised by it or will she know whats in it becuase he knows. Will she learn what the gift is, the moment he buys it in a store, will he miss the expression of surprise because he's buying it for her. Dae-seong loves doing these small gestures for her. He loved the idea of a pleasant surprise and he liked doing that to Karisa. Would he lose that? Are there more soul bond inticracies that he wasnt informed about

#59Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:18 pm

Karisa

She's decided to go to sleep. she looked at her companionn told him that she was gonna go to sleep already. Karisa asked for him to tell Dae-Seong that she will be there. She wasn't sure if her companion was going to listen or not as he had his own mind and she didn't really control him.  Solely, she got up and went to the bedroom and closed the door. Once she got into the bedroom, she then decided to take off her robes and went into the bed and covered herself up. she snuggled with the pillows. And the blankets that smelt just like him. She wondered what was going to happen tomorrow. Because she felt like tomorrow was going to be a big day for both her and him.  Tomorrow was also the day. She was going to tell him about what all came with the soulBond and answer any questions. Because she wanted to be a good partner and lover and did not want to have a bad relationship because of anything that could go wrong or they could hide from each other.

Meanwhile, as that happened her companion went to the kitchen and gazed at Dae-Seong and told him that she went to bed.

#60DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:25 pm

DaeSeong
He waved off the Interloper as he was just going to bed himself and soon would join Karisa, but not before a final kiss. A goodnight kiss on the cheek

And thus morning would come and he would have breakfast rather early and quietly. He was awake before and shop even opened, so he could dress and prepare. Along with that, he wrote a note for Karisa and left it on the table beside the bed and made his way out to the flower shop to be the first thing he gets.
The note was telling her where they should meet. The bench where she sat down could be a good place for a beginning of their date. He would make sure to meet her there and surprise her with a bouquet of her favourite flowers.
Back at the household, Kyu was preparing his own stuff for the day. But that would be spoilers if Karisa knew what he was doing. Kyu knew that he was on a schedule and a timer.

#61Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:39 pm

Karisa

Karisa yawned softly as her eyes fluttered open. She was slowly getting up to get dressed and noticed a note that told her to go to the bench where they sat yesterday. She decided to put on a black turtleneck sweater under leather black and brown trench coat that had some golden designs. Her hair was up in the typical fashion and then finally some black stretchy flare pants with some pink cute boots with white fur. She grabbed her bag and since she didn't know anything else she was preparing to leave the house as she saw Vidajin stoll asleep. Karisa wondered if she should eat anything before leaving as she had no idea what was going to happen nor where they were all going to go and do. This was all a surprise to her. Her face blushed as she thought about the episode of them in the bath. She then finally left to head out the door and walk to the location without a second thought.

#62DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:46 pm

DaeSeong
Karisa arrived spot at the same time as him. Only he had a little something for her. She would see Dae-seong formally gift her the bouqet of flowers and give her a kiss on each cheek.
"My love, you look amazing. As capivating as always~ How do you feel though, since yesterday?~" he asked her. As much as he wanted to instantly take her to the aquarium, he first wanted to see how was she since their bath. He wondered if he should buy her those tests or if she had it.. She would tell him if she got a kid, right?

Well as she spoke, Dae-seong would tug her and wrap his arm around her as he would gently guide her on where to go. Which of course would be the aquarium. Dae-seong was dressed in a semi formal manner. He figured a special day, he should dress specially. But not too special, because after all. They would do some activities

#63Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:37 pm

Karisa

Karisa yawned softly as she was going towards the location. Her eyes saw finally Dae-Seong as he was looking a little fancier than normal. She gave a goofy small smile as if trying to figure out what he was up to. As she got closer, he presented her flowers with a kiss on the cheek. Not just any flowers, her favorite flowers. Her eyes watered a little bit as she smelt them, holding them close to her large soft chest while closing her eyes, enjoying the notion. She heard his question, making her eyes open slightly. "And you look handsome and dashing as always.~ Also, I.. I feel alright.~" Karisa told him and her arm was taken by him. Her head tilted to rest like that while they were walking together through the street. She had no idea where they were going, but she kept the flowers close, smelling them constantly. Karisa knew she should not ask any questions because if it was a surprise, she knew he'll want to keep it to himself so she just enjoyed the moments.

#64DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Tue Jan 09, 2024 7:14 am

DaeSeong
He was very happy that she enjoyed the flowers, that look on her face, brought a smile on his face. So when she was done sniffing the flowers, he would wrap his arm around hers and slowly tug her to their next destination. As they walked, they chatted a bit
"I'll make sure you always feel alright. And happy of course. Nothing brings me more joy, than you bring you joy" it was a tongue twister, but all in all, he loved making her happy.

Hence why their next destination would be the aquarium, where he already had the entry paid for the both of them so they wouldnt fuss buying a ticket for that. Instead, everything would be streamlined, to maximize Karisa's happiness. She would get to admire the creatures of the ocean, from the safe comfort of dry land. And well, him being close by too. He hoped she would like it
"What do you think of first next destination, dear?"

#65Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:30 am

Karisa

Karisa smiled as much as she could while not breaking their face and with a closed mouth as she saw where they were. Her eyes glisten and she clings to his arm tighter before running off excitedly. She really did not think much about it, but she wanted to look around the building before she turned back to look at him. "Yes! I love the fishies!~" She spoke cutely as she waited for him to walk next to her before she took his arm once more. They both went inside as they looked around. Once in the tunnel, her eyes glisten by the water's shine while seeing all the big sharks and fish. Karisa was in her pure child state at the moment as she slowly let go and her hand pressed against the glass. Her eyes were in awe while she was silent, just enjoying the beauty of the sea and water life.

#66DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:42 am

DaeSeong
He couldnt help but smile so much more upon seeing that sparkle in her eyes, the happiness she felt and of course that tight hold on his arm. Indeed, he was that much more sure in what he wanted to do. She spoke in such a cute manner. Very sweet
"Well then my love, lets enjoy watching all the fishies~" he spoke sweetly to her with a wink as he'd lead her in the aquarium so they may look around

They both went inside as they looked around. Once in the tunnel, she would happily observe the water and the big sharks. He looked at her undescribable joy as she was like a happy child, getting all their wishes and dreams fulfilled. She slowly let go of him and pressend her hand against the glass
He enjoyed watching her take in the beauty of the sea. To him, she was the pearl of the sea

#67Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:32 am

Karisa

Karisa went on ahead as she kept looking at everything. While walking with Dae-Seong, she saw a sign that offered people to pet speciific water creatures for a price. She frowned a little as after she died and after buying that property in secret, she was broke. She turned a little at Dae-Seong and gave a small smile as she took his hand and decided to just move along. She wasn't going to ask him for anything. Karisa loved him for him and she felt like he probably spent enough to just get them in here. Sure there were costly things like petting the animals, buying merch and more, but her head instead leaned on his shoulder and looked around at the sea life together. Her eyes glistened at the beauty. "Thank you for taking me here.~" she spoke as she kept holding the flowers with her free arm close to her.

#68DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:10 am

DaeSeong
He saw a sign that allowed people to pet the fish, he carefully was looking at Karisa the entire journey in the aquarium. Admiring her brilliant smile as they walked, so when she frowned he was very quick to notice. As she would turn towards him, he would look away quickly to feign obliviousness to that. When he noticed she took his hand to just move along, he actually tugged her back
"Hey hey, you didnt go pet the fish or stuff. Come now" he spoke as he tugged her along towards the area and took out some of his own cash to pay for the jewels.

Thus whether she liked it or not, he spent more jewel on her and that included the pet the animal part. After that segment, he notived how her head was leaned on his shoulder as she thanked him for taking her here. He sweetly smiled to her "My love, I made a promise to you. I promised to you or maybe to myself, that I would go out there and make all your wishes and dreams come true. To make it the best day of your life. My dearest moonlight, we have just begun"
He wanted to drill it in her mind in how determined he was for her. How much he wanted her, to love her and please her. To make a family with her. He wanted to give them the 'happily ever after' that they deserved.
"Love, is there anything you wish to see or do or buy at the aquarium?" he asked just to make sure, he hoped she would tell him, because he WANTED to give her anything she wished. But if she was done with the aquarium, he would take her to the next big event. He couldnt help but quake at the event, he had to be ready. She had the flowers and she saw the fishies. She was going to get so much more

#69Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:42 am

Karisa

Karisa blushed as he took her to go pet the water creatures. They walked together as she looked around, feeling bad that he was paying for things. Sure, she loved these said things, but at the same time she hated being paid for. She smelt his scent as she nuzzled into his arm, clinging onto him to calm her nervous. He was hers, right? Maybe she did starve for that bond more than he realized because the bond also made it where she'd know these feelings of his. Her heart had that sparkle of doubt because of the things she has seen. One at the place she gave a smile and the trainer helped her pet some turtles, fish, and even some penguins because they were also here due to their love for water. It also helped with the overpopulation of fish.

Once they were done, they went towards the store and there she hesitantly went into the store and looked around. Karisa picked out a cute penguin plush, plus a few other things to decorate the room. Once done, they then were going to go to the next place he might have in mind assuming this wasn't over with how he spoke about today. "I think I'm good now." she smiled happily like a child, snuggling her stuff close to her chest.

#70DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:01 pm

DaeSeong
He enjoyed watching her pet the animals, while some people offered him to do the same, he politely declined and let Karisa have the fun, only joining her if she called him over. Otherwise he wanted to give her that sweet time of joy. After that they bought some stuff, mostly what she wanted. He didnt mind it. She looked cute with a penguin plush. Not something he'd expect that she'd like, but its cute. And besides, if she was to be a mother, it seems apt they got a plush sooner or later.

Once Karisa said that she's good now. Dae-seong would nod and lead her to the next destination, Longhe River. He'd walk her over to the middle of the bridge and stop
"Karisa. My sweetest moonlight, I came here to show you, something that has great meaning to me" he started and turned towards the view they had from the bridge. "My love, look there" he said and pointed down, towards the water, hoping she'd look, while he'd stay back

#71Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:19 pm

Karisa

Karisa walked with him as they were going towards a bridge. The area was a little pretty and yet she wished it was summer or spring to see the beauty of the colors. Dae-Seong led her to the top of the bridge as she listened to him. She loved how he called her his moonlight, his moon because there was some ironic parts to it unknown to him. Yet she did not dare talk about her godly parts of her with him as she felt anxious about it. As he took her to the railing and pointed down. She watched him stand and stay back as she felt confused and so her big brown eyes gazed at the water. It was pretty sure, a little frosty, but all she saw was herself. Karisa, being oblivious squinted even more and sighed in determination to figure it out. She sat up and turned to look at him.

"Dae-Seong... I only see myself though..." Karisa spoke in her soft, sweet and breathy tone, innocently as she looked into his eyes that she wished were his real eyes, but she loved him nonetheless.

#72DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:04 pm

DaeSeong
As she looked down, he reached for his pocket and took something out. His hands were now behind his back as she turned to look towards him "Karisa. I thought long and hard about what place in the world has a special meaning to me. And what I have realized with all that thinking, that the place with special meaning, doesnt exist without you being there. To me, a special place is any that has you there. And so, I must ask you" he spoke as he revealed to her what he had behind his back, a box that he opened that had a special ring for her. He would bend the knee, only for her "Will you marry me?~"

Yes, this was one of the things he planned and thought about. Like when to pop the question. Flowers? Too early. Aquarium? Too crowded and enclosed. Picnic? Too cliche and grassy and earthy. Sunset and sky watching? Even more cliche. He turned an improv moment thats the middle of their date, into the big climax of the date. Though if she ever wondered, why he do this or why now? He added and said
"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible~"
It was the truth. And considering they were working towards a child and he working on his career and they both loved eachother and joked how they were stuck with eachother. Might as well tie the knot. It seemed the most logical step and so... why delay it any further

#73Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:20 pm

Karisa

Karisa turned to look at him, he had something in his hand as her eyes switched from him to his hand and then she heard his words. Every single one took her attention as nothing else mattered to her ears, eyes, her senses. Her nose was burning, her eyes watered as she heard him asking the question. She tried to calm her inner self, her god self, and the parts of her that were different from others. Did she see herself here months ago? Not, but she knew, neither did he, yet here they were. As he spoke once more, she was bottling up all the screaming and excitement inside her magical mind and soul. She knew that her human heart, her heart belonged to him for all eternity and knew that her god heart had other plans, but she did not care.

She gave the sweetest happy smile with her tears of joy, "Yes... Yes, Dae-Seong.~ I'll marry you," she slowly gave him her hand that was shaking with emotions. Despite her abling to calm her turmoil of good emotions and everything, her hand couldn't stop shaking a little as he would put the ring on her finger. Her brown eyes glistened as she gazed into his contacted eyes, through them as she used her magic to see the real him at this moment, his dark eyes that she loved. "No matter where you go, I will be beside you as you are my home, your heart and soul are like my stars...~ My sweet burning heart and star." she spoke softly as once he stood up, they'd share a kiss under the winter tree on the bridge.

#74DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:30 pm

DaeSeong
It warmed his icy heart that she said yes. He stood up and took a gentle hold of her excitedly shaky hand and carefully placed the ring where it belonged. Right on her finger. As he got up and heard her sweet words, he passionately and lovingly kissed her. Pouring all his love and emotion into her as he embraced her in his kiss. Indeed, he was ready to spend the rest of time with her.

As he gently ended the kiss, he spoke to her "Come now, my love. There is still more to show you~" that next place being the picnic by a waterfall with nature around. He would wrap his arm around hers, to lead her to their destination. He wanted all of her dreams to come true. What she told him, he remembered and he would do it. He was just so glad to see her this happy

#75Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 3 Empty Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:48 pm

Karisa

Karisa went with him as they were now on a journey with the ring with the next steps of whatever now comes next. She wondered what was next till finally she wold see a picnic basket by the waterfall and nature - she then realizes and giggled. "Ooou you sneaky~ you are indeed a fox, my love. Asking me such things so you can do it print by print." she spoke softly before finally sitting down with him. She wondered though what food he brought since she never did say what her favorite things were. Her eyes gazed at the waterfall, the smooth stones and rocks as the trees made the area a little secluded. Her eyes saw that the sun was slowly going down, but not enough yet for fireflies. She had her eyes then gaze at Dae-Seong as her body snuggled close to him, smelling his scent. Her eyes closed now to enjoy this moment.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum