Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love Grows [Dae-Seong]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

#76DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 4 Empty Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:57 pm

DaeSeong
He chuckled softly "Im glad you like it still. I was worried I was rather obvious with my question" indeed the blanket and the basket were ready, courtesy of Kyu who narrowly left as they arrived. He hid in the bushes as the two interacted.
Dae-seong meanwhile embraced Karisa and kissed her. Kyu left to give the two privacy. The food the kitsune packed was mostly joyan food, but also a bit of sinese and icebergian food and snacks. The basket was filled as much as food and drink would fit. Since Kyu didnt know what to put, he decided on everything. Alas, the kitsune didnt know Karisa's favourite meals.
Dae-seong gently ended the kiss and looked in her eyes lovingly "I am so happy I got to share these moments with you" he holds her hand "And I hope to share many more, with our own young one~"

Fiorian(#ffff33) , Joyan(#cc99ff), Sinese(#ffcc00), Caelish(#cc00ff)
#77Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 4 Empty Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:45 am

Karisa

Karisa smiled sweetly as she kissed back while listening to what he had to say. Her thumb rubbed the base of his hand as it held hers, her heart beating and breathing soft that escaped her lips. "We definitely will share these memories and many more with our future ones," she spoke with hope and finally decided to open the stuff and spread it all out. She saw how good everything looked as her stomach rumbled, making her make both of their plates, a part of her purring as she rubbed her soft side against his in a happy cat-like way, melting against his side as she grabbed a sandwich and nommed it cutely. "mmm~ soo good," she purred happily as she then sat up to enjoy the rest of the food that was made.

"My love, if you could have any magic in the world, what kind would it be, and what would you want it to do?" Karisa wondered curiously as she started to eat her food like the hungry woman was since she didn't eat before leaving when she woke up today.

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 4 Sigme10
#78DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 4 Empty Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:19 am

DaeSeong
He smiled and agreed, they will make much more happy memories in the future. As they readied to get a meal, he felt her soft side rub against him in a kitty cat like way, she even purred. Meanwhile he replied to that "Oh grr you cutie~" he made a paw clawing movement with his hand, if she was a kitten, he'd be the protective lion. He was glad then she liked the food, he took a sandwich as ate is slowly. He was much more enraptured into observing Karisa

He took small bites as food was less important to him. Though as they ate, Karisa asked him an interesting question. He was curious why would she ask that. It was an odd thing to him.
"I am very satisfied with my current magic. It is sort of like Maker Magic of Light element, but different. Each with its own quirks. Where as maker magic allows you to more easily sustain constructs. I just added more homing to my constructs or projectiles. Whatever you wish to call it" he spoke as he made a throwing knife made of hard light for an example before dismissing it in beautiful star like sparkles that faded away "Normally, I use it for showbizz and spectacle. But considering Iceberg...." he spoke as his expression saddened and got more serious "I am considering on making more offensive spells and techniques"

Now onto the other question, what would he do with it "Well, aside from shows. I'd use it to protect you and our small one, my love. Im curious, whats on your mind?"

#79Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 4 Empty Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:13 am

Karisa

She wondered and was thinking as she heard him say he was satisfied with his current magic. She felt like he'd be in something flashier, something that made him stand out, perhaps some magical music takeover or magic? Karisa noticed that he was eating small bites as he was gazing at her, she noticed that too as it made her blush, more self-conscious as she now also ate slow. Normally, when no one was watching she ate fast, without much chewing and didn't care about much on mess till after eating. Yet when someone watched her, it made her more caring on her manners. "I see, so you wouldn't want any kind of magic at all other than what you have?" she frowned as she wondered if he was just hiding something or if he really just wanted his simple magic.

"Mmmm, well, what was on my mind was, I wanted to help you... you know? As your future wife, a friend and so on...~ Give you anything you desire sort of thing," Her eyes gazed away, blushing.

#80DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 4 Empty Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:06 am

DaeSeong
"My grandfather was a Fairy Tail mage. He had light magic. Perhaps it was maker magic, I am not sure. But I took what he taught me and I improvised and adapted it into something my own. Gave it its own spin and character. It feels like my own accomplishment and like an extension and an expression of myself. I do love to fight from a distance and I love the knives I make, from their power to their design. And as I orient myself more towards combat, I look forward to discover more of myself through this magic" he said as she questioned if he ever wished any other magic. So once he spoke, he asked her how come she asked him such questions

She revealed that as his future wife, she wanted to help him. She blushed cutely and he smiled and kissed her "Of course you can help me my sweet. You can help me think of new spells and help me train them up. I will improve the magic I have and I will use it to protect you" he said as he kissed her with a warm embrace, before using his magic to make a replica of galaxy orchids but made of hard light. Wanting to make them more mystical and sparkly for her

"I find this magic lets me express myself the most. Just because I am a singer, does not mean I want a singing based magic for example. I do not want to be a one note character. I want a magic that lets me... how do I put it... to add on to what I already have. I can make props for my show, I can make it bright and sparkly, I can give a spotlight to myself or you~ If you wish. It is something to compliment parts of me that I already express. If I just hyperfocus on one thing I do, I will become monotone, one note and bland. Versatility is key to a good character~" he spoke and peppered her with kisses.
Indeed, he was genuinely content with the magic he had. He didnt need hand me downs as the magic he has was what he felt most happy and comfortable with. All Dae-seong wanted to do was improve his current magic, with more creative and versatile spells. To him, the sky was the limit. With a bit of imagination, one could do everything

#81Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 4 Empty Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:39 am

Karisa

Karisa listened to him talk about how he had his magic taught by his grandfather as he did not really want a new magic or any fancy magic. The only thing he wanted was to maybe make his current magic stronger and she wanted to really just give him anything he ever wanted. She nodded to him not wanting some magic with music and stuff as he also made a replica of galaxy orchids, making her smile softly and sighed. "If that's what you really want then I won't do anything... I... I will just do nothing." Karisa frowns and gazes down and thinks as she wanted to do something for him, other than the typical love, loyalty and so on as she knew he had a dangerous goal in mind since she guessed it with Kyu and he confirmed it.

Karisa just didn't want Dae-Seong to know that she knew as surely she'll forget out it after so long due to her fish memory of things. "Is there... anything you'd want? I have connections and everything..." she spoke softly as it was actually frustraiting her.

#82DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 4 Empty Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:55 am

DaeSeong
He puts his finger under her chin, so they can lock their gazes, eye to eye as he slowly leans in and lovingly kisses her lips. After which he spoke to her "My love, dont be sad. Of course you can help me advance my current magic. We can always train together or develop new spells together"

After that she spoke something curious, Dae-seong didnt know that she knew. He tilted his head "Connections? In what way? Explain? Like for a wedding of ours or for music? Because I was actually considering returning to Fiore and tour there. Maybe seeing our new dream home too~" again he smiled and kissed her, but this time on cheeks. Though he did let her speak properly as to what she meant. He wondered if he should ask he something. It didnt even cross his mind that she might have knew already what his surprise was for her

#83Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 4 Empty Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:02 am

Karisa

Her eyes were half open as she gazed into his eyes before they kissed lovingly, her lips caressed his for a moment before she heard him speak. "Yes, connections... I meant for a lot of things, but what if I could make a stronger light magic for you? One that lets you do make magic and many other things? I... I suppose if you really want to keep your light magic and keep it as is, I will accept that as long as it makes you happy," Karisa spoke and then thought about the home that she did have planned. Wait, she didn't tell him about the home that she had built. So how did he know? Or did he mean looking at houses? Karisa felt confused as her head started to hurt from all the thinking. They didn't have the soul-bonding thing done yet either.

"I'd love to visit Fiore, plus, I have few things to do there as well... talk to someone there," she quietly spoke and then snuggled into his body as he was still sitting down on the picnic blanket, she grabbed some fruit and ate some.

#84DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 4 Empty Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:09 am

DaeSeong
He was curious as she really insisted on making a better magic, he leaned in with interest "Oh really? You can do that? What ideas do you have?" as they spoke he mentioned Fiore. He liked the idea of searching for a dream home. He remembered her asking him where he would love a dream home in Fiore, he remembered that moment because thats when he asked her about a dream proposal. He wondered if she wanted that then they can look for one. But then again, knowing Karisa, he wouldnt be surprised if she already had something in mind, in which case he was eager to see.

He snuggled with her and absolutely adored having her in his embrace. He wouldnt wanna let her go. It was so nice like this "Of course my love" she then grabbed some fruit and ate some. Meanwhile he asked her "Love, since we are engaged. Do you think we should tell our guild the news or like would we invite them to our wedding. Speaking of which, what kind of a wedding would you like?"

#85Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 4 Empty Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:27 am

Karisa

Karisa was thinking and closed her eyes as if imagining things. "Mmmm, not sure right now but it would be better for you to describe what you'd want since it'd be yours, no? Because imagine if I did find something and you ended up not liking it," She puffed her cheek and then thinks about his next question. "Mmm... I don't know many people there besides the guild master, which speaking of which I should probably go talk to her about some important matters when we get there," Karisa told him and tried to imagine a wedding.

"I don't think I want a huge one. I rather have a list of specific people and then I'd want beautiful flowers, colors and well I think the design of the actual wedding would be too glamourous..." She frowned and tried to think of how to make it more simple since she had a wild imagination.

#86DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 4 Empty Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:43 am

DaeSeong
He chuckled as she puffed her cheek and pulled her in his lap and tickled her "Ahh soo cuuuutteee" he nuzzled her a bit, but eventually let go and asked her a question. He nodded as they needed to speak to the guild master "I have not seen the guild master since Stella and the revival of a deceased Rune Knight. That was back in Autumn" he was mostly with Karisa and undertook that trip to Iceberg and so he didnt interact with Blue Pegasus people at all for a long time

He asked her about the wedding since they were engaged, but Karisa after she answered, she frowed. "My love, turn that frown upside down. We dont need to rush a wedding. We have plenty of time to plan and perfect it. After all, what matters is that we have eachother" he pulls her close for that snuggly hug

#87Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 4 Empty Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:52 am

Karisa

She hummed and was thinking as she knew that demigod life as a born one was different than human life as she had things going on in her body that she was unsure how to explain. How do you explain to the man that she has two hearts with one belonging to someone else due to her god side being bonded to that god. Karisa slowly got up and knew that this was going to either be an awkward conversation that could go bad or it could go neutral or good. "Hey... Dae-Seong? What would you say if I told you that I have two hearts?" she wondered, not wanting to finish that, but let him at least on that question to answer.

"And that is true, knowing I'm with you always, makes me feel at ease. I... speaking of which... Kyu told me to talk to you about the soul bonding and I get it if you don't like it and don't want it..." Karisa tried her best as she was fidgeting her fingers.

#88DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 4 Empty Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:02 pm

DaeSeong
He looked at her in confusion and bewilderment and spoke "Ok? I am not sure how to react to that unique biology. Unless you mean metaphorically?"
As they spoke, Karisa brought back another topic from old times. Soul Bonding
"Ah that. Yes, that has been on my mind. But I wish to understand it at first. I want to fully understand what that entails. People have described it to me, but never told me its abilities, so to say"

Would he mind read her? Does that mean no secrets at all, even playful ones like a birthday surprise or gift? He felt like he still wasnt grasping that power. Last time he or they did it, she was reading his mind without his consent or warning and just privacy invaded. But now he was aware thats a thing. But he wondered was that an always passive ability thats always on, or was there control to it

#89Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 4 Empty Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:11 pm

Karisa

Karisa decided to just talk about the soul bonds first, "So, the soul-bonding comes with the ability to do and feel multiple things with the one you're with, but it's more than that. Imagine if we both died, the soul bond means even despite the death of one or both, we always end up finding each other as it makes our souls into twin flames. Yes, we can sense and feel how the other is feeling, I just had a hard time controlling mine, but if there are specific things that you wish to cut out, like example. Obviously we would still want to surprise each other with things. We can make it so we can't see or know what that surprise is. Yet I will be able to sense your sadness, anger, and other emotions. We can also as you know talk to each other telepathically, get to know if one is dying, healthy, and more." Karisa tried to explain.

"You could be in a different country and you'd be able to sense and tell that something was very wrong or not with my health and emotions because that's how strong it is. You wouldn't know specifically what, but you'd sense what I was feeling," Karisa explained and then gazed at the sky. She couldn't read his mind so she didn't know what else he would want to know. She played with her brown hair as she closed her eyes, feeling tired, but she kept that hidden. "Truthfully, I wouldn't be able to lie to you anymore with how I was feeling, rather it's tired, hungry and so on because you'd sense it." Karisa gazed away and smiled.

#90DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 4 Empty Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:25 pm

DaeSeong
He listened to her explain things and he nodded as he took in the information "Yes, I like that. I love the idea of seeing your eyes glisten with joy whenever I do something for you. It makes my heart flutter. Much like how after the picnic, theres still more~"

Though as she explained every detail of it, he leaned back and crossed his arms as he thought over it. "I see... hmm.... and how does one initiate the soul bond?"
He was worried she'd feel his own stress or negative emotions that he hid. But he felt its fair, he finds out how she feels, she finds out how he feels. The good, the bad and the ugly. Now he wanted to know like how does one soul bond. He doesnt believe he did anything last time, so he wasnt aware it even started. But now that he's on the same page, he wants to know

#91Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 4 Empty Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:55 am

Karisa

Karisa started to think as she wondered how to explain it without sounding odd,  but then again they've done it before but he didn't realize it. Her face burns hot at the thought and yet she smiles and gazes at him with love. "You see..." She started and then  snuggles closer but now her body molding against his as her lips tickled his ears as she whispers on how it works. Her whispers so soft that nothing but him could hear her words while her hand goes to his groin. As she continues to explain, she decides to let herself go as her lips trialed to his neck and licks it, tasting him before going to his lips and smiles in the sweet kiss she now gave. Slowly, she leaned back and gazed at him. "And that's how you completely seal the deal and soul bond,  my love.." She blushed, small smiled at Dae-Seong.

#92DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 4 Empty Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:29 am

DaeSeong
He blushed hearing it. Who knew thats what it took to do and achieve it. Made him think back if that was all they did during their first time 'adventure'. As much as he wanted to flashback and remember all the details with all that newfound hindsight, he spoke to Karisa "I see" he had a mild blush "So do you wish to do that right now or maybe back at home?" or even after wedding, imagine getting married and then to seal the deal they soul bond. Though he didnt know what she wanted hence, he asked her.

It was funny though, she couldnt control her soul bond, so she has pryed into his mind. Meanwhile he also couldnt do it, but he couldnt really use it at all. Inexperience is something alright. Though he also needed to do more now, oh yeah... enjoying the romantic sight of the sky

#93Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 4 Empty Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:39 am

Karisa

When he asked about now or later. A part of her could feel her body shrivel in desired thoughts. The images of doing so right here and now were drowning her thoughts, making her blood pump while gazing now at him. "Now... my body and soul are burning intensely... a side of me wanting to crawl out..." She spoke as her breath was getting hot, her face darkly blushed and hand against her large soft chest.

They were in a secluded area, with the waterfall, hot springs, nature, blanket and the weather was perfect and the night was rising. "I, but what do you want to do?" Karisa asked since he should have a say in this as well. She knew what she wanted as she was the type who enjoyed the thought of giving to each other's desires outside or a place that can be seen as not your typical location to give into love.

#94DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 4 Empty Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:19 pm

DaeSeong
He loved her blood and he felt like he could feel what she was feeling. She wanted it now. But then she asked what did HE want. My merely smiled and leaned in to whisper to her, the same way she whispered to him "I want to soul bond with you~" hence why he wasnt opposed to now. He though perhaps if they can both control it now, they would reap the benefits of it better and have a better relationship. He did worry that she'd find out how he felt. But it seemed fair as he'd know how she felt whether she was tired or not.

He would move some of the picnic stuff out of the way, so they have the blanket to themselves and then he'd take Karisa in his embrace and kiss her passionately on her sweet lips. He felt ready, his body was ready

#95Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 4 Empty Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:10 pm

Karisa

Karisa nods as she felt his embrace and kiss against her lips. The feeling of his soft lips caressing hers, feeling the hot breath against her skin of her face as he was suffocating himself with my own lips. Karisa's mind became lost in the bliss as her mind could already imagine what was about to come. Their saliva mixing in a swirling dance from their tongues as his hand was somewhere and her arms were around his neck. Her body leaned towards him closer as her heart was beating faster and faster. She wanted it, needed it. Slowly, she leaned back as her brown chocolate eyes glistened into his dark eyes as she used her ability to see his real appearance. "I-I'm ready... I want it, to do the soul bond now," Karisa spoke softly, shyly as her eyes glistened into a daze of passion and love for Dae-Seong. 'I don't care anymore... I don't want to hide anything from him despite me being bad at words...' she thought as she finally gave into the FTB life.

#96DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 4 Empty Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:00 pm

DaeSeong
They decided to soul bond, to finally become one. Which now would make sense why it was initiated this way. Things finally made sense and he decided that he just wants to be with her. To be connected to her, so that means her knowing the good, the bad and the ugly. All of it. The two kissed and their saliva mixing and becoming one, their tongues in a swirling dance. She wanted to soul bond and he wanted to soul bond. She verbally said it, but he said it more with action than with words

There was supposed to be a part about showing her a romantic view as per her wish of a dream proposal, but this seemed much much more important. He wanted to give her all the love in the world and all the pleasure. They were secluded and alone. So he didnt mind doing something a bit risque and he was glad she was not opposed to it

#97Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 4 Empty Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:37 pm

Karisa

Karisa smiled and felt happy, she was happy that she could do this with him. They laid there in their own sweat and she yawned softly. "Should we get home?" she wondered in a tired, lost of breath way. She couldn't move to be fair and would have to teleport them home or send them in her domain and sleep there for the night because of the fact that they probably didn't want to be found by random people while asleep. Dae-Seong could hear these thoughts. Karisa gazed into his eyes as she was wondering what he was thinking about and just smiled since now she didn't have to really speak. It was more so now communication through the eyes as they have to gaze into the eyes of the person to hear it, their thoughts unless the thought and emotion is that loud then it was quite obvious or the partner.

#98DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 4 Empty Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:20 pm

DaeSeong
He held her hand, interlocking their fingers as she asked him that "Well, I was supposed to show you a wonderful view you mentioned. But you know what, I think we ended our day in a bang" pun intended "That we dont even need it."
He considered taking her option to go home, but then he felt the whole soul bond thing finally work. Like hearing her voice, it made him do a double take. It was rather odd. Definitely something he had to get used to
'She can teleport?' he thought to himself questioningly as he tried to remember did he witness that. Granted so much happened that teleportation seemed rather trivial compared to her DEATH, yeah he's not letting that go. Which did explain a certain kind of makeup and look he had about him.
The other option was her infamous domain, which also brought bad memories. But between that and being spotted by a rando, he'd rather choose the bad memory domain. Who knows maybe he gets to make new memories, good ones there.
He liked her smile
it was rather sweet, but he definitely prefered to have speech instead of telepathy. Or maybe he rather prefered direct conversation over indirect conversation. Even telepathically. Like a 'hey dear want me to teleport you to get home, cuz i can do that' or 'lets go to my domain so someone doesnt see us asleep naked'. This sort of thing seemed very strange and unnatural, then again, he had a lot of getting used to.
No! No! He was getting in his head again. Thats a bad spiral. He shouldnt complain or think about bad stuff. He needs to stop that. Something positive or nice... something

#99Karisa 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 4 Empty Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:00 am

Karisa

room:

Karisa gazed at him as she heard him from his mind a lot of things. She tried her hardest to not say anything at all as she could feel that some of the things made sense, but she also knew she wouldn't take in into the same domain he went to. She giggled as her fingers intertwined with his. Her eyes gazing at him. "My love.~ we can do both," Karisa responded to the whole telepathic thing as she then summoned a portal to her domain. She took him with her as they appeared in a beautiful room with the aesthetics of the galaxy and richness. There was a beautiful view behind the bed of the whole City of Sin, their bed was large and cushioning, on the side was a marble white jacuzzi-like tub as the ceiling had the imagery of the stars and night.

Karisa giggled as she put her clothes in the basket to star the shower so they could get cleaned up before finally going to sleep as she gazed at him lovingly. She hoped the appearance of this room was alright as she worried that their tastes would differ despite the aesthetics having a deeper meaning for her due to what she is.

#100DaeSeong 

Love Grows [Dae-Seong] - Page 4 Empty Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:44 am

DaeSeong
He smiled, as he was very happy to hear that "I absolutely adore your voice. I could not bear hearing it" the physical sound of words and not the mental menagerie. She then summoned a portal to her domain. She took him with her as they appeared in a room. He couldnt remember was it the exact same room or one with similar aesthetics. Sensing her worry he held her hand and lightly squeeze it to reassure her that he loves the decor.

Karisa giggled as she put her clothes in the basket. He wasnt sure what to quite do with his clothes. But assumes they can get cleaned up or something.

"Are you very tired?" he asked her as she went to the shower. Truth be told, he didnt know what to say or do and just wanted to say something.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum