Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

In Taberna (Alisa)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Alisa 

In Taberna (Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:05 am

Alisa

WORDS: 400 | TAG: @Tamas | LEATHER

Alisa couldn't help but admire his restrain for not pressing her into the nearest wall on the way there, after all she'd have understood it all too well if he had, for the thought... Defenitely crossed her mind, which is why she could hardly help herself the moment they found themselves somewhere private. One by one she'd managed to get rid of every single meddlesome item until she found herself straddling that mountain of a man, kissing his lips as her hips shifted left and right in a teasing, sensual sway, practically inviting him to ket his hands wander over her body as she hummed into the kiss, until she finally pushed off against his chest and rose her curvaceous body upright, that long black hair draped down over her front:

"Now... We won't have any meddlesome neighbours our here~...", she purred, biting her lip as she sloooowly tugged down the zipper of that black leather corset, holding his gaze as she exposed her that curvaceous, well endowed upper body right before his eyes, one slow, tantalizing inch at a time, her wide, hips gliding back and forth over his the whole time~

He might not know it yet, but Alisa had taken him back to her own bedroom all the way across the continent of Ishgar... And the walls of the Blue Pegasus living quarters were notorious for their premium soundproofing because of... Reasons~... And now, the two of them got to put that soundproofing to the test~

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

In Taberna (Alisa) - Page 2 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#27Tamás Horvath 

In Taberna (Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:30 am

Tamás Horvath
She surely had a way with men. The way she spoke and moved. Every gesture was as if it was carefully calculate to evoke a certain feeling or yearning or emotion. But she was merely THAT experieced that she knew what people wanted.

"Indeed. We have the place all to ourselves~" he replied to her as she mentioned that now they wouldnt have meddlesome people about. He watched her hands as she ever so slowly went to unzip that corset. His eyes following her hands or fingers that went to expose those curvaceous curves. Indeed, that was the body of an angel or something like that since what they would do was more 'sinful'.
She really knew how to tease, but he wasnt that good with teases. So considering she took it upon herself to help him out of his armour, he took it upon himself to help her get out of those pesky restraints
"Allow me" he'd speak as his way to be more involved but to also hurry up with the slow inch by inch tease

#28Alisa 

In Taberna (Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:24 pm

Alisa

"Mmmn~... By all means~", Alisa's smile widened as she purred, as if satisfied by the man's impatience, wrapping her arms around him and pulling his upper body higher as she got rid of that meddlesome garment wrapped oh so sinfully tight around her luscious bosom, kissing her way along his face, brushing his hair away from his eyes as she squeezed the fullness of her bust between her arms, allowing him to indulge himself in there as long as he wanted in that large, mouthwatering cleft of cleavage proudly displayed before his arms, while her arms slid down his chiseled torso and hooked under his shirt to peel it up and off of him, before finally, leaning back forward and pressing him down on the bed as she took his lips once more, "Though... If you present something like this... I might lose my self a bit~..."

With these words, Alisa's purr turned into a sultry growl, she admired strength and fitness in a lover, male or female... Especially when her switch flipped~... And thus she pressed that firm, full figured bust into his chest, her skin smooth and silky, sensitive enough that she could admire every toned outline of that sculptred musculature, all the more so as she started kissing her way down his jawline, little nibbles accompanying her descent as she looked up the whole way, gliding that well rounded fullness across his front as her hands scouted the way ahead, peeling down whatever he still had down below by the time her lips reached all the way to his abs...

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#29Tamás Horvath 

In Taberna (Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:08 am

Tamás Horvath
He finally had an unobstructed access to her assets, in which he used right away to incite pleasure in both parties. Alisa as well doing her on part with a certain path of kisses. While this does start ''innocently'' enough, soon enough it would cross into a more risque area of activities in which he used his full advantage of.

~After some time~
Well, once he did the deed with Lady Alisa, he had to admit it felt quite good. He didnt really expect that his meeting would take quite the pleasurable turn, but here he was, laying or resting beside Alisa after they did some very fun activities. He was still in a bit of disbelief she wanted him of all people, but who was he to deny someone like her. He was a man with his own needs and this was an itch that had to be scratched, one that he could not clearly solo.
He would look at Alisa and ask her how did she feel

#30Alisa 

In Taberna (Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:51 pm

Alisa

"Haaaa~... There you go~", a breathy, erotic sound left her lips as he finally unleashed herself on her, and Alisa wasted no time returning the favour, her hands gliding lower, clawing at his muscular physique as peeled away every last fabric of obsctruction that protected him, her lips kissing the outlines of his abs by the time he finally got a taste of the ecstasy awaiting him deep inside the valley of heaven~...

...Now that was quite the night~... She expected a man who rose to the ranks of Guildmaster to boast a prodigious physique, but even then Tamas exceeded her expectations in every possible way. Though he seemed unaccustomed to a woman's advances, he sure knew what to do with a body like hers at his hands~ She'd lost count of just how many times they lost themselves in one other, but she knew he'd passed out throughout, she had too, and by the time she finally stirred from her slumbed with a heavy, satisfied sigh:

"Mmmmmn~... Good morning lover~...", she purred, her lips curling into a wide, beaming smile, still biting her lip as he gazed upon him first thing, deft digits tracing the outlines of his toned chest, brushing a lock of dark hair... Shifting her long, luscious legs across the silky smooth sheets underneath, before finally draping one around him and pulling him into a slow, appreciating kiss, her full bust squishing into his chest, the eroticism of her motions paling in comparison to the intimacy of her touch, as she finally responded, "Now that was quite the night~"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#31Tamás Horvath 

In Taberna (Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:40 am

Tamás Horvath
"Good morning, as well" indeed he was still a bit baffled and lost for words. So Alisa was the one with better first words. Which he soon corrected himself and wished her a good morning back as well. She kissed him once again and he got to feel those assets once again. He did embrace her as she did what she did and replied the kiss. And then after all that, she responded to his prior question that he asked, saying it was quite the night "I agree. It was quite something"

He was though a bit unaccustomed as to what to do after the deed. It tends to be different when its not hired help and you just pay and leave. This was different. Like a real one night stand where just two people kinda click and go their way to have fun. But after the said fun, what does one do?
He figured he'd follow her lead. Pretend as if he knows what he's doing. Fake it til you make it

#32Alisa 

In Taberna (Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:32 pm

Alisa

Alisa held his gaze, a hint of curiosity in her eyes... The two shared an almost awkward silence for a brief moment, before the tall woman let out a melodious little giggle:

"Fufu~... Not used to having a woman take you to her home, I take it?", she mused, biting her bottom lip, feeling a little special to have taken home a prize like him before many other hopefuls has their chance, "Don't worry~... I know just the thing."

And with this in mind, she pulled the sheet a bit higher up along her chest, giving herself a measure of modesty as she dipping her fingers between her plush cleavage and fished out another key from her pocket dimension. And the question of whey she'd bother covering herself now soon made sense as a tall, grizzled old butler soon appeared before the two of them:

"Good morning Ivo."

"Good morning Madam... Sir.", the man smiled at the pair with a curt, respectful bow, his tone warm but collected, unsurprised by finding the two of them as such as he added, "Shall I get you the usual?"

"Fufu~... You know me to well. Please do, if you would."

"Right away Madam."

And with these words, he immediately disappeared into thin air as quickly as he arrived.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#33Tamás Horvath 

In Taberna (Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:57 pm

Tamás Horvath
"Is that where we are?" he asked as she mentioned that this was her home. It made sense since they magically left the tavern or bar they were at. Still it never crossed his mind to question his location as he was too busy with something else much more urgent.

He looked at her then questioningly when she mentioned that she knew just the thing. Soon she pulled the sheet a bit higher up along her chest, giving herself a measure of modesty, making him more curious what she had in store. Soon enough she got another key. "And what does that one do?" but soon enough he got an answer as an old butler figure showed up. Did the key summon him?

"And what is your 'usual' if I may ask" since the butler went to fetch it, he might as well as what it was when he had the time before the butler again returned

#34Alisa 

In Taberna (Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:01 pm

Alisa

"Indeed~ Don't worry, I can bring you back to Stella whenever you'd like? Can't have your companions thinking I've abducted you~", she chimed, a mischievous smile on her face as she couldn't help but find some devilish amusement in knowing everybody they came to the party with might have been left wondering where they were. A secret rendezvous always becomes more interesting when you're doing something naughty, after all~ As he wondered on the effects of her key, "Oh, this one lets me summon Servants. Not quite as impressive as the one you saw earlier, but they're all incredibly talented at what they do. This artificer named Tal-Rasha had quite the imagination, must admit..."

She never quite understood why all her Servants were Fiorian... Did the key somehow know where Alisa was from, or did the servants summoned always reflect the land they were Summoned in? Still, far be it from her to get distracted thinking about magical items with Tamas at her side:

"Why, breakfast in bed of course~...?", she mused, arching her brow with a quizzical look, as though wondering what else could anyone do for the two of them in this particular position.

As for what specifically he'd find on the table... Perhaps he'd find a little disappointing if he was expecting something too out of the ordinary, but in the end, Alisa was a woman of simple pleasures. The Butler soon returned with a large tray which he set up above their position. Still holding the sheet against her chest, Alisa scooted against the back of the bed to make room:

"Here you are, Sir, Madam... Toasted, freshly baked Croissant with ham, Coffee and orange juice.", smiling at the two of them, butler took a bow, before disappearing back into the Key's dimension, "I hope you find it to your liking."

"Thank you~", smiling at her butler as he vanished, she turned her attention back to Tamas, taking her cup of coffee and bringing it to her mouth, blowing on the hot, steamy surface, before giving it a sip, "Mmmm~... Ivo always makes the best coffee. See for yourself."

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#35Tamás Horvath 

In Taberna (Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:55 am

Tamás Horvath
"Hah indeed, cant have that now can we" he mused in reply as he was entertained by the idea, though he did listen on her next words and nodded "Indeed he was quite the skilled one. Though my key is less impressive than both of yours. Mine merely is a Lodge key" which fits his more minimalistic way of life as he was more of a raw fighter and survavilist, as opposed to Alisa who the more fancy effect key

When he asked her what was her usual, she would answer breakfast in bed. Ah, another rarity for him. She seemed surprised he asked, but he meant it more in a way what does she usually eat for breakfasat. He merely chuckled, but soon enough he would see what she eats or in this case they.
The servant returned as Alisa scooted to make more room, their breakfast was freshly baked Croissant with ham, Coffee and orange juice. The butler servant smiled and with a bow, vanished to where he came from. At Alisa's suggestion he took the coffee and blew a bit to cool it before taking his first sip of it

#36Alisa 

In Taberna (Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:10 pm

Alisa

"Ahhh, my wife has the Palace Key~... I suppose i never considered trying to get my hands on the lodge key.", heavens, they almost sounded like collectors, addressing the keys as such...

She doubted Tal-Rasha had intended for his creations to be used as collectibles, but while they were easy to come by, there were many of them, and they weren't so powerful as magical items that people would compete savagely over their posession:

"Mmmm~... Still, I can imagine that must be quite pleasant for taking some days off~?", she replied, brow arching as she couldn't help but imagine what would be like to have something like that. Granted, Sofia's palace was pretty much their secret house, but its size meant a limitation of when and where they could pull it out...

Blowing softly on her cup of coffee, Alisa too another long, delighted sip, before placing the cup down, letting it cool off while she instead took a nibble from her croissant.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#37Tamás Horvath 

In Taberna (Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:32 am

Tamás Horvath
"I suppose if you ever are in the need of a lodge, I may borrow mine, milady~" he spoke in a friendly or teasing way. Certainly was inviting her to spend time with him in the future, should she want to try the key.

Alisa then made one remark that never crossed his mind "Hmm, I guess you are correct. I guess I use it more for survival, like when I am on a long trek and so I use it as camp" he was a more practical guy. Like when he traveled solo on a quest, he can make do with a campfire and simple stuff with no magic key. But if he has companions to take care of, then he would use the lodge key. But remembering the coffee he had, he also took a gentle sip of it. It was refreshing. Not something he normally takes, but nice to have every once in a while

#38Alisa 

In Taberna (Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:02 pm

Alisa

"Mmmm, if you're offering I'll be sure to take you up on that~?", she purred, returning those teasing words with a wink as her lips curled into a seductive smile, knowing there was something decidedly intimate in a rendezvous somewhere quiet and discreet.

The party itself had been quite rowdy, and while Alisa knew there was a time and place for that and even enjoyed it considering she had an appropriate amount of alcohol to go with it, she was still an intovert who much preferred the peace and quiet:

"Oh, is that so? Heavens Tamas... You're missing out~? Do promise me you'll give it a try sometime? Even the most prolific Guild Masters need small vacations every now and then.", Alisa chimed, grabbing her croissant and bringing it up to her lips, brushing her silky black hair behind her ear before taking a slow, dainty little bite, slowly savouring her first treat of the day, having small sips of coffee inbetween bites as she stirred the sluggishness of morning.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#39Tamás Horvath 

In Taberna (Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:59 am

Tamás Horvath
He chuckled hearing her "Its a date" replying with his own sort of tease. He wasnt the teasing type, but he was trying to be more open. Heck, Alias was sure succeeding there with her charm, which to be honest, Tamas didnt expect.

Now as they spoke of lodge and vacations, one thing he said definitely surprised Alisa. That he wasnt the type that took breaks. Truth be told, he never took breaks and this was long before being a guild master of any kind. He rarely took breaks and when he did it was mostly with the bois. After plundering and pillaging to party and get drunk. It was like more rowdy work of a mercenary. That when he thought about it, he never did it the calm way
"I'll be sure to try and take a break then" he replied as it seems this was something he was repeatedly told. He guesses that he then has to decide what to do

#40Alisa 

In Taberna (Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:49 pm

Alisa

Alisa merely chuckled at his words... Yesterday he seemed almost reserved, like a fish out of water when faced with a woman's advances. It surprised her, for she was sure a man like him would have plenty of eager women ready to crawl onto his lap... If anything, it made her feel special to have gotten there before them, and helped the man indulge his charming side:

"Feel free to let me know when you do~", Alisa encouraged, looking at him as she sipped what remained of her coffee, those wine red hues glued to her lover the whole time, "I wouldn't mind joining you on one of them some other time?"

For all her flirtatiousness, it was pretty rare for Alisa to find a new lover with whom she'd want any more than that simple, not-so innocent teasing. The man had fallen in her good graces quite easily with that chivalrous charm and earnest ideals, and, well... The fact that he was built like a mountain defenitely helped too~

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: