Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The King of ghostly goblins and the Smug Saiyan child [NQ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kana 

The King of ghostly goblins and the Smug Saiyan child [NQ] Empty Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:25 pm

Kana
It all started in the catacombs underneath the church of the city of Oak. With the townsfolk reporting about ghosts and spirits haunting the area Kana couldn't help but find herself fascinated by the rumors, and soon decided to investigate herself. At first, Kana didn't find much, but just as she was about to give up the hunt, something strange caught her eye. In the midst of all the darkness, there was a strange blue light that glowed at the end of the tunnel, which led into a large, underground chamber. Curiosity getting the better of her, Kana followed the light, but as she did, she started to realize that this might not have been the best idea.
Upon entering the chamber, she was quickly surrounded by a group of strange creatures, they were about three feet tall and looked like little men with pointed red hats, their eyes and mouths were completely black and when they moved, it sounded like bones rattling together. They didn't look very happy to see her. However, Kana wasn't afraid in the slightest. Instead, her small cat-like familiar called Silas exclaimed with a hint of excitement in his voice. "Begone foul spirits! Else you might incur Master Kana's wrath!"

This didn't seem to have the effect that Silas was hoping for, however, the strange creatures just seemed to be getting more and more angry as time passed. Soon enough, the leader of the creatures stepped forward, he looked exactly like the others, except he was wearing a crown and had a large wooden staff that had a glowing orb on the end of it. "We don't care who you are, girl. Leave now, and maybe we'll let you live."

#2Kana 

The King of ghostly goblins and the Smug Saiyan child [NQ] Empty Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:25 pm

Kana
Kana just laughed, "Oh? Is that so?" She then turned to Silas, "Do you think they're serious?" The feline raised a paw to his chin, stroking it like he had an invisible long beard. "I don't know. But if I had to guess, I would say no. They seem more like a bunch of scaredy-cats to me." This caused Kana to giggle, which only made the creatures even angrier. "Silas, you're so silly!"
"That's enough." The leader spoke. "If you won't leave, then we'll have to make you!" At this point, all the other creatures started to gather around the pair, ready to pounce. "Oh, you're gonna try to hurt us?" Kana questioned. "That's not nice.... Not nice at all!" Exclaiming the last part with a feral shout the girl's aura flared outwards, knocking several of the creatures against the walls of the catacombs. It was one of her mysterious powers as a Saiyan. The leader seemed surprised by this, but quickly recovered. "Alright, you asked for it. Let's get them, boys!" All of the creatures charged forward, preparing to attack. But before any of them could reach her, Kana disappeared. A second later, she reappeared above the creatures, hovering in midair with a grin on her face.

"Too slow!" With a flick of her wrist, a blast of energy flew toward the group, exploding against the far wall of the chamber. Then, with another gesture, a series of beams shot forth from her fingertips, each striking one of the monsters. Each time she did so, there was a flash of light and a sound like lightning striking a tree. When the smoke cleared, the entire group had vanished, leaving only a pile of ash behind. Kana smirked. "Not bad... not bad at all." She then glanced down at Silas, "What do you think?"

Silas nodded. "Well, we've managed to clear the area. But I still think that this might be a bit more difficult than we originally thought. Those creatures seem to be tougher than most of the ones we've encountered." Silas gazed around, yet as he pondered the thought the feline spotted something most worrying: The sight of the mysterious creature from before, their leader with the crown was still standing. "grr... to think you could inflict such destruction upon my kin..." the creature growled. "How dare you?!"

#3Kana 

The King of ghostly goblins and the Smug Saiyan child [NQ] Empty Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:26 pm

Kana
"Oooh, a survivor. Good!" Kana giggled. "Kana, please. This is serious." Silas tried to warn her. "We should probably get out of here, before things get too dangerous." Kana merely grinned at her familiar. "Nonsense! We've come this far, and I'm not about to leave without answers." She then turned her attention back towards the leader. "So, what's the big deal with your kind? Why do you keep popping up and causing troubles?" The creature growled. "Our kind has always been here, girl. Since the dawn of time. You think you're the first ones to ever try and stop us? Ha! We've destroyed kingdoms, wiped out entire civilizations, and even taken over the world once before."

Kana blinked. "Woah... so you guys are like, really powerful? That's pretty cool." She said as she rubbed the back of her neck, clearly not impressed as she hummed softly. "But it still doesn't answer my question, why do you keep coming back?"

The creature laughed. "Because we've never been defeated! We can't die! We're immortal! Nothing can kill us, and if someone tries to stop us, well... let's just say we enjoy destroying things." Kana laughed softly at these words. "At least that is one thing we share~ However, I heard a lie in your boasting just now." Kana smirked. "I can sense when someone is lying." She then pointed directly at the leader's face. "So tell me the truth, are you truly immortal?"

#4Kana 

The King of ghostly goblins and the Smug Saiyan child [NQ] Empty Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:27 pm

Kana
"What?! No, that's not possible! There's no way you can tell if I'm lying or not! I'm the king of the goblins, the most powerful being in existence!" Kana shook her head. "Nope, I can't, and you're not a goblin, you're the ghost of a goblin, and last I checked both ghosts and goblins can be killed~"

The creature froze, a look of shock crossing his face. "W-What?! How could you possibly know that?!" He shouted. "It's simple really, your kind have a certain presence about you, a kind of energy signature if you will. And if I can sense it, it means I can track you. And if I can track you, it means that I can find you. And if I can find you..."

"No! Please don't!" The creature begged. "It's too late, my dear friend. You're already dead." Kana giggled once again, slowly taking a step toward the creature "Wait! Don't kill me! I'll give you anything!" However, as Kana heard these words she merely shook her head. "There is only one thing you could possibly give me, that would entertain me long enough~"

"Anything! Just name it!" The creature said, desperation filling his voice. "Your head." Upon hearing Kana's statement the spirit gulped softly. "I-I-I can't do that!" Hearing these words Kana couldn't help but sigh in faux exaggeration. "Oh, really? Well, then you're of no use to me..." She started to take a fighting stance while she focused her energy, letting it flare outwards in a burst of strength. her hair turned a pure golden hue, becoming longer and rigid and stood up even more. The increased energy radiation caused the aura to take on a jagged, fierce flame-like appearance, the aura pulsing visibly around her.

#5Kana 

The King of ghostly goblins and the Smug Saiyan child [NQ] Empty Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:27 pm

Kana
Silas couldn't help but look in amazement at his master's transformation: He could feel the sheer power coming from her and even the air was starting to vibrate. The king of the goblins had no idea what was about to happen, but he knew it would be painful.
"No! Wait! Please! Stop!" The goblin pleaded. "No." Kana said coldly, her eyes narrowing as her lips formed a vicious snarl. "You'll be joining the others shortly." Sweeping her arms to the side of her body, her energy started to condense into her hands, and as she brought both forwards in front of her torso and poured even more of her energy into it the monster staggered backwards in fear. The poor spirit attempted to flee, but Kana merely grinned knowingly at the sight of the coward's demise. "FINAL FLASH!" Kana shouted, unleashing her blast.

The massive burst of energy tore through the room, shattering the walls and destroying everything in its path. As soon as it was over, the entire chamber collapsed, burying the remains of the monster and the goblins underneath tons of rubble. Silas could only watch in mild terror as he knew that it was not even the strongest transformation his master had at her disposal.

"That was quite the spectacle, Master Kana," Silas commented, as the glow faded away from his master. Kana hummed as her hair returned to its normal form. "Thanks, Silas~" The girl exclaimed proudly as she looked around the room. "I wonder if the spirits will finally stay away this time?"

"I certainly hope so. If not, well, we know where to find them." The cat said, smiling. "Come on, let's get out of here. I'd hate to have to deal with another bunch like this." Silas chimed softly, although he quickly added onto the statement with a hesitant. "Nor having to tell Lord Iblis we destroyed part of the catacombs..."

#6Kana 

The King of ghostly goblins and the Smug Saiyan child [NQ] Empty Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:29 pm

Kana
However, in the darkness, a pair of eyes glowed menacingly. "The legendary super saiyan... How long have I waited for this moment..." In the catacombs under the city of Oak, a strange figure was waiting patiently, hidden within the shadows of a underground chamber. The being was a large humanoid, almost nine feet tall, with long, lanky arms and legs, and a body that resembled an overgrown skeleton. Its head was covered by a hood, hiding its face, but it had sharp teeth, glowing red eyes, and a long tongue that constantly licked its lips.

Its body was covered by a dirty brown robe, but beneath that, it was wearing a suit of armor, which looked like it was made out of some sort of bone. In its left hand, it carried a sword, which was shaped like an axe, and in its right, it held a shield, which had the image of a skull carved into it. "I've been searching for you for so long..." The creature whispered as it watched Kana and Silas leave the catacombs. "Now, you're finally here, and I can finally get what I've been seeking."

Kana yawned. "I'm bored, Silas." The cat sighed, and rolled his eyes. "Don't you want to go and visit your parents? You haven't seen them in a while, have you?" To which Kana remarked harshly: "You know I haven't any recollection of my past up to the point I awakened this power. I don't even know who my parents are, you smug cat."

The feline simply nodded, not saying another word as he led the way back toward the surface of the church. Kana never was one for religion, so she didn't stay there longer than needed, instead making for a beeline toward the nearest source of entertainment she knew, which was the pub members of her guild frequently visited.

#7Kana 

The King of ghostly goblins and the Smug Saiyan child [NQ] Empty Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:29 pm

Kana
However, on this particular day there was nobody around. An unfortunate consequence of the fact the female members of Phantom Lord tended to enjoy their own brand of unpredictable chaos. "I wonder what the nibbler nee-chans are doing today..." Silas could only reply dryly: "Likely nibbling each other..." Kana was too busy trying to get a look at the fancy emblem hanging above the bar counter, but unfortunately, the bartender, a giant of a man was blocking her view. She tried several times to peer over the counter, but every time she did, she ended up being pushed back down by the large man. Eventually, Kana got tired of it and decided to ask the bartender about the emblem.

"Hey mister! What's the deal with that weird-looking thing on the wall behind you?" She asked with a curious glint of childish excitement in her eyes. The bartender glared at her and replied: "It's a symbol of the guild you're in." To which Kana replied in amusement. "Duh, but why is the emblem of an illegal dark guild on full display in a pub? Trying to scare potential customers?"

"That's none of your business, little girl. Now, get out of here." The bartender sneered, before turning around and walking off. Kana frowned as she watched the giant walk away. "I really should tell Iblis to teach his staff some manners. All gawking over the big sisters and their assets but he doesn't even offer me a drink..." Silas could only chuckle dryly. "And what makes you think the Master would agree to teach us manners?"

The duo had left the pub, but still weren't done with their trip to the city. "Good point, might be a lost cause" Kana replied in a teasing remark. She couldn't help but wonder if Iblis himself was as tolerant of Silas his shenanigans as she was. She had to admit she didn't really understand what that man was thinking. Maybe that was something she could try to figure out next time.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum