Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for Fairies [Kaito | Open to 1 more person]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mysterious Merchant 

Looking for Fairies [Kaito | Open to 1 more person] Empty Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:57 pm

Mysterious Merchant

This tour of Ishgar had been rather fruitful. Certainly, he'd been in Fiore for most of that time but that mostly meant that's where his highest paying customers were. He'd been to Earthland many times before and over the years had found many frequent customers, those who always saw the value in his wares and had the coin to afford them. Really, what more could a Merchant want?

"Ahhh, welcome...! You're just in time, I've only just finished setting up my shop.", alas though the member had, perhaps predictably, been a member of Fairy Tail, the merchant hadn't made it too easy either. After all, the older the Guild, the more secret, abandoned rooms one could there, that one would never think to look unless they were truly committed to leave no stone unturned. The Merchant turned from the nearest shelf, greeting the man and motioning towards the items on sail, "Come on in, look around. If an item catches your eye, just look closely, and everything you need to know about it will appear before you!"

Kaito is eligible for a 20% discount on the item of his choice.

#2Carmina 

Looking for Fairies [Kaito | Open to 1 more person] Empty Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:06 pm

Carmina
Carmina walks in and up to the shop and she looks at the wares and she thinks she sees what she wants and it is an eye that seemed to look right at her and she can tell that she wants it and that she things that she should get it while she can but how would they give it too her was there a trick to this or was she about to have her eye torn out and the new one put into it's place and that she will have to worry about it later as there was nothing that she could do about it if she really wanted it as she can't implant the eye herself so she is going to have to let him do it and she will just have to endure it if it her her at all. "I will take the Kaya's Senrigan Eye for my right eye if I may please?"

#3Astrid 

Looking for Fairies [Kaito | Open to 1 more person] Empty Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:46 pm

Astrid
Stepping through the large doors, there were a certain level of risk, no doubt. She were hardly a friend, certainly not someone whom one would have expected to see stepping through the gates of the Fairy Tail Guild, but perhaps that was the benefit of it all. Hardly something that one would have come to expect, let alone prepare for. If nothing else, she had a brief reprieve, a window where she would here and gone before anyone would have known better.

A quick glance and a familiar face came into view. A figure who even years later had not seemed to change in the slightest. As mystic in their presence as when they had last met, part of her wanted to spew venom upon the man, though in the back of her mind she knew the folly of such a decision. It would have been foolhardy, if not a huge mistake. Nevermind the power that he may have possessed on his own, but where they were was not lost upon her. This were not her home; it was Fiore yes, but she were by all rights in hostile territory. As hostile as she may have possibly stood to make it.

But that was not her aim. She had come through under the guise of peace, and for the moment, that was precisely her goal.

In and out.

The allure was there though, the impressive looking blade placed upon the small display rack. A Magical lock ensured no pickpocket or ones keenly adept at sleigh of hand would be able to take from it, and though she hardly considered herself much a fan of the blade, she could not help but admire the weapon. "This one," she said, her words resonating calmly, if not with a hint of malice within the air, her eyes staring upon the Mysterious Merchant while her finger pointed down against the blade within the case, the words 'Jack's Ripper' written upon it. "I'll take this one."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum