Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

KuriAna

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Vasiliy 

KuriAna Empty Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:41 am

Vasiliy

General

Name:
Goes by: Kuri*ana/Kian*aldo (Depends on Gender)

Sexuality: Pansexual

Ethnicity, Father: Norse God [Loki]

Ethnicity, Mother: Demigod [Human][Caelum/Iceberg]

Class: Hunter

Race: Demigod

Guild: Phantom Lord

Tattoo: Palm of hand

Face: Harley Quinn - DC

Appearance

Height: 5'5

Weight: 165lbs

Hair:
Kuri: Brown and Black (Dyes it Blonde/other colors)
Ana: Black

Eyes:
Kuri: Brown
Ana: Green

Overall: KuriAna has an unformidable and unpredictable status of her appearance. Due to her father's abilities, she cannot control her hair color is or her eye color is. Her main colors are brown and green for her eyes, brown from her mother, and green eye from her father. She likes to dye her hair blonde, but her natural hair color is half brown and half black with a caramelized tint to it. Her skin is a cool tint that easily turns red upon the impact of emotions or the sun. When in her Kuri persona, she tends to look more positive, goofy sometimes and always happy to be where she is. The symbol in her eye always lies within her left eye that some can see and tell and some cannot. When in her Ana persona, the symbol is on her right eye, her hair is satin black with full green eyes. She looks more like her father Loki from the Dark Universe. Her eyes are more cold looking, with a restless bitch face.

Extra: Her hair and eye colors change depending on her personality, soul or persona that takes charge.

Personality

Personality:

General; KuriAna, the name she goes by due to some souls deciding to reside into her when she yeeted herself into this universe from the Dark Universe. Her personalities are unpredictable and became more or less became their own entities within her throughout the time she came to exist in this universe. By the power of god and anime, her personalities are an RNG of their own. You could meet her as Kuri, Ana (Kuriana), or even their male counterparts, Kian or Aldo (Kianaldo). The male counterparts are the exact same as the female's in terms of personality besides a few differences. Their sanity may deteriorate, with that their personalities will continue to split or become worse for society.  

Kuri/Kian; Kuri is quite bubbly and loves to have fun. She tends to talk a lot and can be shy, but is open about what she thinks at the same time. Kuri is the more innocent soul/persona in terms of not knowing right and wrong. The woman isn't afraid to share her thoughts if they are wanted and if the time comes, she opens her mouth anyways. She loves to help people, not caring if the person is bad or good. Her humor is everywhere as she laughs at everything, sometimes it's because she laughs at the pain, other people's pains as much as her own. Sometimes their actions and words can be seen as flirting or seductive, but to them it's just letting their thoughts and emotions go. Kuri/Kain finds love andd attraction to death and killing as it makes them feel intense emotions that they have never felt normally. When an opportunity to have fun arrives, she takes it, even if it's against what she thinks - which is a problem because she doesn't really think much about things. Killing, indulging on sins, causing chaos and helping others do so, are things she used to not do, but after a while she was brought into these kinds of things. Kian, the male version is the same way as he tends to have a playful attitude that sometimes can come across as dangerous, crazy, or insane. Take your pick. Just know, one who does not compute what is right or wrong, is a dangerous being overall.

Ana/Aldo; Ana is the more cold and calm soul/persona who barely likes to talk to people. She is portrayed as the distant one who has a restless bitch face. They always find a way to barely say a thing or to answer in the shortest yet most blunt way possible. They merely observe and enjoy the science of things, discovering every possible crevice of people and life. She finds pleasure in causing people people and suffering for no reason at all as it just makes her smile inside. Using living beings for their experiments, she tends to create drugs, poisons, and even technology from them as a hobby of her own. She isn't afraid to do what she wants to indulge in her desires, doing whatever is necessary to get it done. Aldo, tends to be quite seductive, wooing women and men alike with their cold demonour, and dark velvet tone as he uses his skilled hands and cunning words to lure them in. They tend to love listening to music, and enjoy gazing at all types of art; paintings, statues and food - no matter what it's made out of as they see the inner beauty in things, even their blood.

• F.U.N: F is for friends, friends that are together forever, U is for the unruliness that I bring, N is for narcotics, as that is all I really need.
  • Themself: They only need themselves. Animals are cool too though when I'm not eating and experimenting on them.

Dislikes:
  • Slander: Lies suck, unless you really didn't know then that doesn't count, right?
  • Party Poopers: They enjoy fun and things to be shined into the light. Why would you ruin the happiness?

Motivations:
  • None: Their mentality makes it impossible to create things such as dreams and goals. They just keep going in life till they whiff and die or something happens.

Fears:
  • Laws & Boredom: Why do they always wanna ruin my fun? Fun makes me want to live. I can't be bored.
  • Amenesia: A good life? A Bad life? Did I have a good time? Did I have friends? Why... why can't I remember? I don't want to forget.

Statistics

Distribute 30 points over the attributes below with at least 1 in every Attribute.

Strength: 6

Speed: 6

Constitution: 6

Endurance: 6

Intelligence: 6

Magic

Magic Name:  First Generation Dragon Slayer Magic: Arcane

Magic Element: Arcane

Magic Enhancement: -

Magic Description:  Dragon Slayers are a unique type of people who utilize a form of Lost Magic, Dragon Slayer Magic. Each Dragon Slayer has their own form of Magic, just like each Dragon is a master of their own element. In addition, they also have the ability to consume the element that they utilize, just as long as it is not created from their own Magic. Dragon Slayers are known to possess keener senses than those of normal humans such as smell, as well as distinctive characteristics and features such as slitted pupils and noticeably sharper teeth.

History

History:

'Oh? My history? Well, have fun with this mess! Haha!

Their past is quite unknown as it was believed they came from a God and a demigod as parents from the dark universe. In exchange for escaping the boring dark universe, they sacrificed the majority of their powers and started anew. Ever since they sent themself to this universe, they started to lose themselves more and more. Their memories became someone else's and no longer could they keep themself sane. Names of someone else's, memories of a life of misery, and Science as if their soul became their own. That is what they wanted one to believe, that is what they wanted themself to believe, but truthfully? No one will know, not even themselves.

After escaping the Dark Universe, they tread in the darkness to see what this world has in store. They would go and travel to City by City, Country by Country, and even photobombed Joya while the war was happening, yet not doing anything to the war itself. Randomly, Kuri would go to Cities she had never been to before, but they would know her, tell her she has done things and what do you know! She never set foot there. Ana on the other hand has as when she takes place she does things with her own hands, kidnaps silently, experimenting on them and finding things out about the world and the people. What made it more confusing is whoever is being the current host hears about the other person's deeds and is told they did something, even has a man! Do these titties look like I'm a man? - Kuri/Ana.

Kuri wanted to witness all kinds of fun, whether it was religious, chaos, killing, enjoying simple pleasures in life, or the more adultery versions. The more she lived in this Universe, the more her mind started to lose iteslf. How was she before all of this? Who's memories did she hold and who the hell is Kuriana? Throughout time, maybe this woman will find out.
Discord: @Mommy

Reference:

#2Ryuko 

KuriAna Empty Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:17 pm

Ryuko

Little dragon child is approved~ get back home safely.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum