Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

One's True Test Of Faith.(Open/Social.)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#26Emil 

One's True Test Of Faith.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:04 pm

Emil
After he had finished his business he had headed back to meet back up with Elise half expecting her to be asleep at the table because he had taken a bit longer that he had first thought that he would take and he knew she said she hadn't taken her time to rest. Even if it was risky if she had fallen asleep he was just going to risk putting her on his back and carrying her as he know she needs her sleep and if he can at least get her half way to the boat before she woke up and smacked him on the back of his head he would count that as a win but he has no idea to if she was asleep or not and he made it back to the place he had left her to enjoy her breakfast. "I have returned and it is all set up to go as soon as you are ready." He spoke as he walked up to the table he could see she was still at but he was unsure if she was awake or not.

#27Elise 

One's True Test Of Faith.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:54 pm

Elise
The arrangement seemed to over all had gone well for Emil, Or Elise could assume with how casually he came strolling back about it. In some manner if Elise was not as tired as she was now she would mention feeling some what delighted with the situation at hand, But alas Elise would be sleeping or recovering form whatever she was dealing with at the time durin this point of the evening so she was not exactly use to being awake or anymore delightful to be around.

But Elise was in an odd state, between almost being asleep and dozing off where she was still some what awake too, drowsy is the best way to think of it she had been away for too long and if anything she was forcing herself to still be awake, in some manner some one could assume she was asleep because the cigarette in her hand was lit but nothing else no signs of use at all.

So it would be an odd situation and rare Emil if he knew was taking the risk did in some manner have chance to reconsider. Elise had some what tuned out the world in a tired state to be picked up. But picking up a woman who is trained to fight things in the night and kill them. So moving Elise with in a few moments woke her up."C'est quoi ce bordel ? qu'est-ce que je suis attaquƩ ?!"No doubt Emil had to act quickly but Elise was not exactly slow. in reaction she started quickly shifting her weight to one side and pulling her legs into herself and shifting to the right side to start knocking the weight of who was carrying her off.

translated to english::

If that didn't work well she would then try to cut off blood flow to the limbs that held her in place what ever limbs where around her she could constrict. She would start doing that too. This was most likely going as Emil expected but Elise thought other things right now she thought she was in danger while she was in a sleepy confusion."Je ne sais pas ce que tu veux, reste loin de moi !"It was a good amount of effort from Emil but it seemed Elise was going to be a handful now.

translation:

#28Emil 

One's True Test Of Faith.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:03 pm

Emil
Emil had seen it coming but he wasn't going to drop her or risk him falling on top of her if she had thrown him off balance, when she attempted to cut off the blood flow he just flexed a bit stopping her from doing that to him. "Elise it is just me Emil, I am going to carry you to the boat so you can rest, I don't want you to get sick so please relax." He started to walk again having a feeling that she was going to probably give him an ear full about just randomly picking her up and that he should have said something before he did it and that he is lucky she didn't just cut him open like a fish and feed him to the ocean like the idiot her was. "You are safe with me like I promised you." He used a kind and honest tone as he was simple if nothing else.

#29Elise 

One's True Test Of Faith.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:33 pm

Elise
Nothing worked? Either Elise was too tired to do her best or something else was a miss, Eventually Elise just makes sure she had a steady enough grip and pulled herself up high enough that it seemed like she merely did a push up with her legs in the air and she got herself off of Emil.

If he was use to her being cranky she was going to be a bit different."You think you can just move people, Just because they aren't paying attention! Who raised you an ape?!"Sleepy was Elise was even more moody and angry over all not anymore trying to be polite or nice. In some manner should be expected but now Elise was dealing with a really annoyed Elise.

Was there way to defuse Elise? it was a good question but seeming going back to realize as she did almost seemed to be a horrible reaction."I could have just been fine, for you to wait until I said something or could have been woken up!"Elise was use to being some what hard to deal with seemingly was just letting her anger out at this time and was not slowing down at this time.

#30Emil 

One's True Test Of Faith.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:59 pm

Emil
Emil watched as she did her trick and got out of his arms and onto the ground. He clapped as it was a good show from her and he was impressed at her balance and strength. He allowed her to berate and talk down to him as if he was honest she was right he could have just woke her up and asked her permission to carry her to the ship. "You are right I could and should have waited So you are right to be mad at me. But you looked so comfortable and I didn't really want to wake you so I tried to be gentle so you could sleep as you are exhausted looking. I know you have pride and don't want to look weak but may I please give you a piggy back ride or carry you so that you may rest?" He was being honest and genuine with her on his reasoning and he knows she is probably just going to tell him to drop dead or that she will kill him later rather then him giving her a piggy back ride or carrying her to the ship.

#31Elise 

One's True Test Of Faith.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:01 am

Elise
These matters only seemed to progress the matter, as Elise did not feel like she was being taken seriously now. In her sleepy state of being she was still annoyed."Clapping, I am not some entertainment show piece."Elise answered to that. She was trained hunter and took a lot of things seriously. It was almost as if Elise did not know how to relax.

He seemed to have gotten the point. But the problem is Elise was still not settled."Well look at what that got you."Elise mentioned about trying to gentle it seemed she was pointing out how things were not working for him in that manner."Do you know how lucky you could consider yourself? Most things that wake me up aren't friendly!"She was on hype alter if anything her sleepy mind almost thought Emil was some kind of being that was going to attack her.

But he would not be getting that chance, unless he was really going to brave his luck and try again with out mentioning anything."No, I am perfectly fine walking, Now let's go."She didn't walk off right away because she was not assuming where they where going.

#32Emil 

One's True Test Of Faith.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:36 am

Emil
Emil sighed as he had only been trying to look out for the woman but it was kind of clear that he had really failed here and that he shouldn't have attempted to help her without asking her. "If that is how you really want it then I have no right to bother you farther, yes I understand what you are and what you do, you are cool, strong, skilled and good looking." He heard her tell him to just get going, so he started walking leading the way, so he doesn't piss her off further as he doesn't want to ruin their relationship with each other.

He leads her to the docks and onto a ship where they greet him as master the crew is demi-humans and they are lead to their room and it has two beds in it so Elise doesn't have to worry about any issues with them being in the same room. "There is you bed and I hope you have a smooth trip." He moved out of her way so she can go lay down and he leaves the room cause he figures that she wants alone time away from him after what had happened earlier.

#33Elise 

One's True Test Of Faith.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:11 pm

Elise
Lingering signs of Elise past where there yes but she seemed to be trying to settle down. Between her state of being tired and realizing she was being unreasonable, It seemed over all to be hitting her pretty quickly. You could see the grin of displeasure upon Elise's face as she realized how she was acting. Elise was already having a rough day and time and what happen next seemed to be the mix between knowing how she was acting was a bit beyond and almost being annoyed at herself."Thank you.....I am sorry.."with how it was said it was almost like she was equally defeated again.

Emil was not forced out of the room, she didn't even make mentioned of it. She merely blocked out almost all forms of light she could, with what was given to her. As she for a moment Emil kind of heard Elise quietly say something to herself."Forgive me Anais dear sister, I can not save you...I am too weak.."It was very quiet and if anything Elise sounded ridden with guilt, Where one part of plan was stopped she forgot another and it was too far now, Then the click of a lock and the sound of Elise moving things to enforce the door staying closed,It was a sign Elise wanted to be alone.

If Emil had walked past the room he left Elise in while she left every once and a while to check or hear movement. There was not a major sound of Elise moving around, But if anything Elise seemed to be weeping. Almost like the built up of emotion she hide away from so many years and the things she was walking away from had just ruined her, being alone and trying to sleep was currently her trying to keep herself under control and she was having a rough time.

#34Emil 

One's True Test Of Faith.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:34 am

Emil
Emil after hearing that he smiled at her and he turned to her as he heard the next part and he wonder who that was that she was speaking about. "If you need me I will be right out here sitting next to the door. If you need anything just let me know and I will do what ever I can to help you even if it means I am risking my life for it." He was going to keep strong to his promise and protect her. The man sat on the floor and soon after he had done that he heard a shuffling in the room and the door being locked and stuff being moved to block the door and at first he figured that maybe she was worried that he might go into their room and try something on her and then he heard it. She was crying? Emil knows it is none of his business but he wanted to find out.

Emil after a bit and steeling himself slowly stood up and he gently knocked even though he knows that it is a dumb idea and she had clearly made it clear that she wanted some alone time. "Elise can you open up a bit to me? I am not going to lie I can hear you, so you have nothing you need to hide or be ashamed of. I will help you how ever I can no matter what like I said." He stood there waiting for the woman to say something and some of the staff of the boat were looking at him as they hadn't heard her crying. Which is another reason Emil hadn't out loud said he heard her crying as he was not trying to ruin her appearance and he felt that she might need support right now, even if she wasn't going to take it he was going to offer it and if rejected he would sit back in his place on the floor until she was ready for his help or other wise. Emil very much wanted to help her and he had bonded with her even if she might not admit it, he knew in some form she found him as at least a friend to her.

#35Elise 

One's True Test Of Faith.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:12 pm

Elise
These emotions where stupid in Elise's mind, she hated feeling this why. They where yelled and beat out of her for a reason and now they where just returning. If anything Elise was not in a cycle of just getting worst and she was trying to hide herself from being a seemingly pitiful and weak woman letting these things get to her. Even her place here was entirely based off of emotion and now she reflected on it, It made everything worst now.

Some one else was trying to check in on her, She felt not even remotely better or settled. But in the end Elise could only suffer. But was this suffering? After all Elise has seen people die horribly from monsters, Get taken over by gods and demons. Be condemn by a church to die for many sins, See many people at their lowest, Why was this effecting her? Was it failure in two parts? Or was it thinking she needed to do it in the first place?

Elise suppose she better just configure herself back to some what normal and actually sleep. The sound of the chair being moved away from the door Elise then unlocked it only opening it slightly to merely speak, After all she just adjusted everything to be dark."It's nothing, I am going to sleep now,the door will be unlocked."Then Elise closed the door. Oddly quietly and with out much else of a word.

Was Elise opening up? not entirely. But Emil seemed to have chance to go into room while Elise was there and not be a risk of being kicked out just Elise did not mention it. She needed to sleep but it was unfair to leave Emil out there when he arranged this for her.

If he did enter, Elise was actually sleep but faced away from the door. Almost like she did actually trust him to be in the room but not push any worst then how Elise might feel at this time a balance so to say between comfort and trial of one's self.

#36Emil 

One's True Test Of Faith.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:05 am

Emil
Emil was not sure what had just happened there but she had allowed him to come back into the room now . He stood back up enough then he went in and he saw that she had already gotten back into bed so he wasn't going to disturb her. He went and he sat at the desk and he started to write her a letter that she could read later. Rather this letter would complicate things between them or not was a whole different thing to worry about but he was still going to write it. "Dear Elise, I know I am not a very good image of a man you may be into and I do come up lacking a lot mostly in tact. I have found myself growing closer to you and I feel I might have feelings starting to form for you. I am amazed by you and the efforts you put out into the world and the work you do is hard, even if you do not feel the same toward me in meaning having feelings for me. I will still come and help you when ever you need my help with anything and I mean any thing. Signed Your friend Emil." He puts it into an envelope and writes her name on it and slides it gently onto her table then he goes to his own bed and he sits and watches the door for any sighs of trouble as he was going to protect her while she slept.

#37Elise 

One's True Test Of Faith.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:08 pm

Elise
It seemed about right for Elise to eventually get up it seemed she had rested a bit longer she normally would because she had been awake for sometime longer then she normally would. Day time Elise was a nightmare to deal with. Then again Elise had a fair amount of self reflection she had Elise was comfortable with how she was but still realized being comfortable as she was, She was still no matter a handful to deal with. She was far more aggressive and harsh. But she knew all of this and continued anyway. It brought some kind of strange comfort to her because she was no longer the problem she thought anyone else would consider at that time.

She would look at the letter, Merely staring upon it with her name on it. Looking at it for a moment. Elise would elect to read it later and left it unopened. Choose to merely leave and go above deck to gaze upon the stars to kind of see what's going on. Given Elise's vision was more use to the night surely something would catch her eye if something was wrong. Which upon first glance nothing seemed off...yet.

#38Emil 

One's True Test Of Faith.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:40 am

Emil
Emil stayed on guard and he heard her start stirring behind him on her bed and he looked back to her and he saw her pocket the letter and he in his head is now a bit worried that she will start to hate him once she reads it. He isn't a hundred percent sure she will but he guessed that she might or tell him off but he knew the risks of it when he wrote the letter. He was ready for the backlash if any was to come from it. He followed her when she left and he made sure to shut the door behind them to their room and he looked up at the sky. He wonders how long it had been since he had really ever stopped to take in the stars and he thinks it was back when his wife was still alive and he went and leaned on a side of the deck giving Elise space from him and he thinks about it and he wonders if Holly would be proud of him or mad at him for his actions and himself keeping to fight for what he saw as worth it.

#39Elise 

One's True Test Of Faith.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:58 am

Elise
While Emil seemed to be having a moment to enjoy the sky. Elise seemed to be looking at the sea almost like she trying to gauge if something was in there or not that was a risk to them all. She had travelled on sea before by other people as Emil met before so she in some manner seemed to watch the water and listen. Elise having gotten some sleep not enough as she normally wanted too with dealing with almost stupid actions in in which she did. Elise now that she had some time to sleep and ponder on it figure she would thank Emil later when she saw him.

But it seemed other things she had on her mind at this time. But as Elise watched on she seemed to notice there was seemingly small flashes of light in the back ground as well as other ship floating about. Almost seemed as if Elise was observing but was not going to rush to try and rush anyone to go there. trying to figure out if all was a problem or not currently.

#40Emil 

One's True Test Of Faith.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:47 pm

Emil
Emil looked to Elise and then he followed to where her gaze was and he wondered what had happened and if there was a reason for why she was looking out into the water and so he got closer to the edge and he looks out into the water and he doesn't see anything besides the water some lights and what looks like floating debris of a ship, so he wonders if Elise had seen something. "Had you seen something out there? Cause all I see is debris and lights in the water." Emil slides on his gauntlets as he was now concerned that there was something in the water that the other woman had seen and he had not seen.

His gauntlets are sparking with lightning as he was readying to be fighting a fish or some kind of ocean monster as if Elise is on guard that doesn't seem a good sign for what might be about to happen and a fight might be just on the edge of happening.

#41Elise 

One's True Test Of Faith.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:11 am

Elise
It was a good thing to ponder, But Elise was unsure what else she needed to do action wise here after all it seemed no one else was around, Elise was use to merely just being and doing these things at night."If there was something in the water, It won't trouble anyone currently."Elise assumed but she could be paranoid because she assumed things could turn at any point."But whatever happen over there must be something to just watch just to be sure, it seemed to be the end of entire situation."That was Elise thinking of it.

But Elise seemed to be just merely pat Emil on the shoulder."You can go back to sleep, unless your worried about it. Your not an evening person by nature."Elise mentioned it was some what an moment of honest intention. After all everyone should be okay in these situation they were not in any danger.

#42Emil 

One's True Test Of Faith.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:21 pm

Emil
Emil looked at the woman and he smiles. "Yeah I am worried about it, but will go catch a nap though I have trained myself to stay up for days if I need to, so if you need me come and get me and I will fight by your side." He went back into the ship and he wondered when she would read the letter he had given her and he wonders if he might not wake up with a monster head at the foot of his bed for making her mad at him as he had kind of confessed to her that he had actual feelings for her and that was probably hazardous for his health.

He gets back to the room and he gets into his bed and he lays back staring at the ceiling and wondering if maybe he was a fool and might be in for a serious beating from attempting to confess to her, he kind of feels bad that he had asked the fairy mother for help now and that she sent word to the other woman but he guesses if Elise turned him down then maybe the other woman might give him a chance and see if they got along with each other, but he had low hopes as he had been out of the dating market for a few years as he had been in a committed marriage but she died and he is still not sure if she would approve of him moving on from her but he knows the children need a good parent in their life and he was not sure he was able to do it alone.

#43Elise 

One's True Test Of Faith.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:51 pm

Elise
Elise seemed to have her focus else were, not intending to be rude but more thinking, something was off and she needed to figure out what it was. This was normal as she seemed to be putting the connections in her mind together. Elise wasn't sensing there was monster there to fight. She was sensing there was person out there still alive from the wreckage that had drifted towards the boat.

She was picking up a person drifting going above and below the water and she did not know entirely if they were still breathing." So just in case, She took her gloves off, put her sunglasses down, placed that unopened letter between them so it stayed weighted down, With out thinking she just jumped into the water. Some of the linger crew members who chose to stay up at night started speaking up while Elise had jumped in the water.

Between the mentions of man over board, Elise was fairly quick with her actions. But as she was dragging with water logged woman up she seemed to be looking woman towards the boat. Looking for anyway to get back on to it. Mutter to herself in minstrel about how stupid people where not being prepared for this. But it seemed Elise had picked out some one.

And she was bringing them back on board. But while Elise seemed to be trying it was almost like the person she slowly bringing back was still in a from of shock or mental distress. In some manner in equal parts as she tried to help there was met with some kind of resistance from them almost like they thought they where in trouble still. Seemingly this was going to be a interesting situation to be in. But Elise was trying to help.

#44Emil 

One's True Test Of Faith.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:55 am

Emil
Emil hears the screams of person over board and he springs up from his bed and he hurried to the deck the crew telling him quickly what they saw and he hurried along the side of the ship and kicked down the rope ladders so if Elise could grab onto them to help herself and he listens for where the waters a turning and he kicked off of the deck wheels of lightning appearing on his ankles as he was going to look for her flying around and when he sees her he starts helping her to get back on the ship. It looked as if that wreckage had hidden a hurt woman. "Are you okay?" This was a question to Elise and the woman that she was carrying and he could see that the woman Elise was helping looked like she wasn't fully sure that she wanted to be safe and Emil helped them both up onto the deck and he lands looking at them and he tells the crew to get a good amount of towels and some warm blankets as he didn't want them to get sick and he had to wonder where this other woman had come from and why she was in the wreckage.

#45Elise 

One's True Test Of Faith.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:30 pm

Elise
It was a good question to ask. Elise however was fine she seemed fine if anything a bit wet. She would make sure this woman was brought out of the water by her was on the deck before her."I am find, just annoyed I didn't bring a spare change of clothing."Elise mentioned if any she was unhappy with herself. As long as no one stared at her while she was wet no one would get something thrown at them. it didn't help she wore white it was a bit thinner too.

the woman on the other case was a different story, her light pink hair even if wet from the water but also some what horrible maintained, but given they where on the water and there was a ship ruined in the distance there was most likely a few things to think about. She seemed to be dressed in more attire made for people who often travelled on sea. long white boots, white pants, not as thin as Elise's clothing if anything thick that even if wet did not change colour, black skirt, white gloves, a red coat, lighter shade of white skin with slightly tanning from being out on the water. she had a side bag that is dark green and still closed.

Elise would start looking this woman over. She found it good this woman was alive but she did not come out with out ease."one of her arms is broken, she also has some damage to one of her eyes."Elise knew this most likely from previous works.

but this seemingly nameless woman started waking up, during a moment that Elise seemed to reach over to her beg for a moment."Should see if she has anything on her to let us know who she is."This is where everything was going to start falling a part and Elise got kicked in the chest. Speaking loudly in caelum."You won't kidnap me! I will not be sold off! You can't rob me!"Things where going to different not. This woman was not all there logically you could expect this to happen.

Elise did land on her back. Her face almost blank with how this was going. This nameless woman then would get on her face letting out a loud scream that lasted for eleven seconds, a loud scream mixed of anger and fear. in her mind these people were going to rob her and sell her off in a panic in her mind her fight was not over she was already horrible damaged.

Elise did not waste any time she realized she needed to control this woman so see if they could settle her down. Not think to ask what language it was or if she spoke fiorian. Elise spoke fiorian."We are here to help you what are you doing?" Then let out a sigh during her charge over. Then Elise dodged a punch thrown at her then Elise went in for a punch. To her arm being stopped. There was a scream of pain because it was the nameless woman's broken arm. Then She head butt Elise. Being a bit stronger then most people she was a but thrown off of it. Then Elise firmly griped the collar of this woman's coat, pulled her leg forward and attempted to get her to the deck of the boat again. It some what worked this woman was on the Ā deck.

"Please just settle down." Elise sounded like she was unhappy and grumpy but she was actually trying to help. Trying to hold this woman in place by putting on of her hands on this woman's shoulder and shifting weight on to it to hold her there.

But this woman was not done. her eyes or in this case the only open one that was not damaged, glowed red. with another scream of pain she punched Elise right in the jaw, turned the entire situation around she was now on top of Elise. reaching into her bag she pulled out a gun. Then she pulled the trigger to a loud click. It was empty then she flip the gun in her hand to use it as a weapon to beat Elise with.

Elise was doing well with blocking the strike with her arm, Then as hard as she could then punched Patches in the gut, turned her on her stomach not looking at which arm during this struggle kicking upon the ground the going trying to be strained eventually kicked the letter Emil had written and glasses off the edge of the deck. But eventually Elise looked around and seeming waited for a moment."Well anyone going to help?"Elise asked looking around after this wrestling match.

Spoiler:

#46Emil 

One's True Test Of Faith.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:58 pm

Emil
Indiana being quick had used a rope and swung catching the letter and the glasses as soon as he saw them heading over board and before Elise was even asking for help Emil had moved to help and he had his Tesla gauntlet on his hand as he knows that it would help in this case and he touched the woman that was fighting with Elise and the glove made the other womans body go numb as the gauntlet hindered people's bodies if touched by it that is why Emil was extra careful with that gauntlet. "We should probably restrain her know and have the ships doctor see what they can do for her arm and trying to get her to understand that we are not trying to kill, rob, or sell her off." A member of the crew come running with some rope to help restrain her and Emil looks at Indiana who had the glasses and letter in hand to give back to Elise. Emil saw the letter and he realized that, that was almost lost so he was was not sure if the gods of fortune were looking down on them or if that was a god of misfortune thing that was happening and he was about to get told off but he was not going to worry about it for now as the crew moved the restrained woman gently to the ships doctors work room to try and see what he could do and they restrained the woman down to the table as they wanted to help her and make sure that she doesn't do more damage to her already hurt body.

"Are you okay Elise?" He get closer to her and he gently puts a towel around her to cover her underwear that was starting to appear through her clothes and he next puts a blanket around her and then puts his jacket around her on top of it so that she was extra warm and he hoped that she was okay or atleast for the most part. Indiana looked at them and he smirks and he wonders if he was about to interrupt them having a moment but he knows that he can't worry about it for now as he had Elise's things and he wonders why that other woman was so quick to jump to conclusions.

#47Elise 

One's True Test Of Faith.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:55 am

Elise
It was not a pretty or over all glamour moment, Hearing this woman scream more as she got shocked but she seemed to be at this point weaken enough to not continue on resisting or trying. Just merely kind of staring in place. Whatever was the results of what happen with this woman and what all was wrong with her. Would be good if some one spoke Caelum for this woman but in the end it seemed everyone but the one Elise pulled out of the water were okay.

As for Elise she was over all okay. just letting out a sigh."I am fine."Elise was over all at times short with words but it seemed it did not shake her up too much."I just need to warm up, Thank you." Elise seemed to not bring attention to much else for the moment forgetting about her sunglasses and letter at the moment.

#48Emil 

One's True Test Of Faith.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:41 am

Emil
"Well that is good if you need anything make sure you let me know and I will admit that I did see through your shit a little before I get the towel and blanket on you. I rather be straight with you so you don't find out some how later and scold me." Emil took a seat on the deck and pretty much was waiting for Elise to say something to him, like that he was a creep or that he should die or just go for his eyes as he saw what he should not have seen on her as a respectable woman of the night fighting set of people.

Indiana walked over to the woman and held out the sunglasses and the letter to her as he was not sure what else to do with them as he had left his satchel bag in his room and he was tired. Emil at this point had closed his eyes as he was tired from a long day of things that were happening and he had not really planned for the trip back to Fiore to be so action packed or full of excitement.

#49Elise 

One's True Test Of Faith.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:30 pm

Elise
There was a lesson in life here, There was a time and a place to say something, this might not have been the right time. Some one should be wise enough to consider maybe keeping one's mouth shut about what parts they saw of a person. Elise at least was comfortable in her skin and with her body. Lucky for Emil that was not a focus for her at this time. It seemed that side of Elise that showed she cared for people just shined through for a moment. Almost seemingly ignoring and not reacting about what he mentioned.

"There has to be somewhere for this woman to go after we arrive in Fiore."Elise mentioned. That was her focus right now. If anything Emil was spared from Elise's wraith for the moment and he needed to count his blessing for they maybe coming up short soon."Can't just place her in the guild hall...Paradise Dawn has no reason to keep her." This was Elise's focus currently solving this one problem. Almost like she felt like she was abandoning her by doing nothing else when she wanted to help a clearly struggling person."But there is some where in the north or west that might be a place to help her..."If Emil wanted to be sure to get out of the clear maybe a suggestion was wise.

While Emil was sitting down Elise was pacing on the deck seemingly trying to think but she did realize her glasses where being offered to her and the letter, then went back to pacing about."Maybe I can not help her as much as I think, Maybe other people can."Elise seemingly was out of ideas. Then she would stand by where Emil was sitting while she thought.

#50Emil 

One's True Test Of Faith.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:46 pm

Emil
It seemed that the woman was now just speaking out loud and Emil thought about where and who might help the woman. "Well a few people come to mind. Kaito could keep her hidden in his dimension stuff, there is also the cultist leader named Vex that takes in people taking care of them, or the north has the woods that we could hide her in a village as that place is a magic maze that would keep he pretty well hidden for a very long time." Emil was not sure if that was the answer she was seeking but he had said it anyways as there was not much else that he could do about it for the moment and those are the only places he can think of to have that other woman stay and be safe. Emil was usually viewed very unfavorably as he is hard to get along with and no one really thinks he was married and had just bought his children that of course is besides Kaito who is their godfather and was at their birth.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum