Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Voidwoken S-rank

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ryuko 

Voidwoken S-rank Empty Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:21 am

Ryuko

Despite the cheerfulness and optimism of the Fae-folk at the return of one of their beloved kin Esperia couldn't help but find herself uncomfortable. Worried about the memory she had experienced, and equally bothered with the assumption that this 'plague' was tied to the same problem terrorizing the island of Talaz Lagaar, despite the fact she and Maple were welcomed akin to heroes, Esperia knew this was just a bandaid on a bucket full of holes. Bringing back one fairy from her comatose wouldn't change the fact that Earthland was in danger.

However, it also reminded her of the warning that Judith had given her that day. If she wanted to live a peaceful future with her family, she needed to make sure to stay out of troubles. Any drastic actions would surely inspire certain factions to act, and so she was stuck without a solution in mind.

If only they could talk with each other like civilized beings...

Heaving a sigh Esperia suddenly heard a voice behind her. "Now that is a worried sigh from someone who just saved my successor."

Esperia turned around to face the source of the voice, and to her surprise it was not just an ordinary fairy. No, this one was about as tall as a human being, and after giving Myne a reassuring nod in her direction she beckoned Esperia along.

"It has been a while since I seen someone wielding the power of the void within Earthland." The fairy mused softly, leaving Esperia to wonder what she might had been thinking about that display earlier.

WC: 250/1250

#2Ryuko 

Voidwoken S-rank Empty Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:33 am

Ryuko

"Don't be alarmed, I know you hold no ill intentions toward my people. Which is exactly why I am willing to have this conversation." She turned to face Esperia and smiled kindly at her. "I am Titania, the leader of the Fae that have chosen to stay here in Albion. I suspect the reason of your concern is related to the ailment my successor was afflicted by?"

Esperia nodded her head lightly in response to the inquiry, upon which the Fae merely smiled. "You're correct in your assumption: The tragedy that struck our people in Caelum years ago and the events in Talaz Lagaar are deeply intertwined. Both draw from a source of power that is corrosive to all it touches. As much as I desire to force them to close the rift, such an act is beyond my power. all I have been able to do is shield these in my care, protecting them from harm."

The words made Esperia think for a moment.

Are you fine with that? Knowing that such a great threat lingers, and that you could do something about it- yet you chose to ignore it?

Titania shook her head gently. "Not ignore, I prioritized the safety and future of my kin. I might be powerful, but that does not mean I'm omnipotent. I can't be everywhere, and I can't protect everyone so instead I chose to focus on that which was the most important to me. After all, I am a leader of Fae, my responsibilities are to protect and lead the Fae. The dangers of Talaz Lagaar are a responsibility that belongs with the mortal races."

These words... they reminded her of Judith's warning more than she liked to...

WC: 290
Total WC: 590/1250

#3Ryuko 

Voidwoken S-rank Empty Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:53 am

Ryuko

What was it that she wanted to do? The question was one that had played a key part in her decision to travel all the way to Caelum. Although it was meant to be an adventure, it was also a search for an answer. And each time she thought about it the same result came: Maple, Maple, Maple. In the past she had made so many mistakes, made so many choices that could had been different. She wanted to have a family, she wanted to be loved by that family and spend these days peacefully with them. But how could she possibly even get such a future if she constantly exposed herself to such threats, and as a result also endangered her family?

No, if she wanted to live a peaceful future with Maple she needed to stay out of troubles. A hand reached for her chin as she pondered about that, to which Titania remarked with a smile.

"Either way~ I have yet to offer you my gratitude~ I wish to bestow upon you a boon Esperia: Should you wish for it, I will allow you and your companion to stay with us. As long as you remain among the Fae of Avalon surely you will be safe from danger. Perhaps you can even spend the rest of your life with your lover here."

It sounded like an appealing offer. Away from the dangers and conflicts of society... Yet Esperia paused for a bit to consider the thought as she couldn't help but inquire with a hint of interest in her tone.

What is your opinion about the other races? The question earned a soft chuckle from Titania who tapped her cheek lightly in a pondering moment. "I wonder~ I believe them to be versatile? There is a lot of variety among them. People who could do great things for their people and the world, and people who could do very... very terrible things. But why the sudden question."

Esperia smiled, a smile that Alisa often saw when her apprentice was scheming something. However, it seemed not even Titania had anticipated the idea that would be suggested. "O mai~ It certainly is an entertaining thought. One that surely will bolster the spirits of my people."

The fairy thought for a moment as she turned her attention back toward Esperia. "It is not impossible, in fact I think I know just the place for an idea like that." Titania turned back toward the path outside and gestured for Esperia to follow her further. At first it seemed like they were about to approach some ancient ruin, but before she had even the opportunity to question it further Titania tapped her staff lightly onto the ground, causing the illusion to be lifted and reveal its true nature.

"Is this..."

Esperia couldn't help but find herself entirely bewildered by it as Titania turned to face her, a grin on her lips. "Welcome to the best-hidden secret of Caelum~ The sanctuary of the Fairies: Avalon~"

Esperia's gaze shifted around, the sight of the beautiful paradise being something that no amount of storytelling could do justice. To think it had actually existed, right here in Caelum! Although she had said the earlier statement as a bit of a test to see how bold the fairy queen was but to think she actually had acknowledged her idea and took interest in it... It went beyond anything she could have predicted!

"So~ We can continue this conversation later. For now you should go and find Myne and Maple was it? Seems the fairies took quite a liking to her. We will converse more about your idea tomorrow after you had the time to rest."

Esperia nodded her head, conveying her gratitude to the queen as she started to trail back toward the building Myne and Maple were at, quietly wondering just what type of future would await them there in the sanctuary of the fairies. Either way, it was certain it would be an adventure of its own! But for now she intended to shoe away some fairies and spend some quality time with Maple! That was the least she deserved after all that effort!

WC: 700
Total WC: 1250/1250

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum