Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Steal the Artifact (Alexandre)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Go D. Drakkon 

Steal the Artifact (Alexandre) Empty Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:11 am

Go D. Drakkon

Drakkon was drunk alright, but he wasn’t unaware of what he was doing. He couldn’t help it, this made him feel better about himself. He felt like something was weighing him down, but he didn’t know what it was. The two of them were Herman Schwarz; he had been their client for some time, and now they were with him once again. It would seem like he had another job for them.

“So what is it that you want from us this time, Herman?” He asked him as he drank from his jar.

Herman would look at him and shake his head because he was hiring a drunk to do his bidding. He was hoping the man next to him kept him in check.

“I need you two to steal an artifact from someone. I tried to get it the peaceful and fair way, but they aren’t budging. So, now it's time for a different approach. I don’t care how you do it, but just don’t draw any attention, and make sure he doesn’t notice when you steal it.” He explained to the two of them.

Drakkon would hear this and he would smile at him. He would look over to Alexandre and give him a thumbs up.

“This should be easy. I will be a distraction and you will be stealing. Shouldn’t be a problem since I’m already drinking.” He said to Alexandre as he was ready to go.

Luci would smoke his cigarette as he figured that was the plan as they share the same mind.

#2Alexandre 

Steal the Artifact (Alexandre) Empty Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:00 pm

Alexandre
Another day and another mission. Once again from Herman the Vermin. He wondered what was this weeks silly goal. And true to his name he didnt disappoint with his silly goal. This time it was to steal a doohickey some artifact. Alexandre merely nodded to the guy that he was listening and ready to do this

Drakkon meanwhile gave Alexandre a thumbs up. And the stoic minstrelli shot him a thumb up in return.
And true to Drakkon fashion, he had a plan of his own in works. He was to distract the man and Alexandre would be the stealthy thief
"Sounds easy enough. Lets go" he said.
Well at least Drakkon was self aware that he was like a drunk. Thats good

Anywho the two made their way to their location. Alexandre would make sure to check it out, to scan it and see a way in without alerting the presence of anyone. He never really did these sort of stealth missions. And he was a lot more nimble when he was Drakkons age. But he'll work with it. All he needed was Drakkon to act as a distraction
"Ok, I trust for you to do your thing. Im going to my position" he said and left Drakkon. Since eyes and attention would be on Drakkon, it was wise not to be next to him as he starts his distraction. And assuming Drakkon would be decently loud, Alexandre would know when was his cue to go into action

#3Go D. Drakkon 

Steal the Artifact (Alexandre) Empty Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:16 pm

Go D. Drakkon

Drakkon was happy that Alexandre didn’t question the plan. that would make this a lot easier to do now. They would make their way to their destination. This was provided to them by Herman, and what they were to steal. It wasn’t like they were going in on this blind. They knew what to do and now it was time to do it. When they got the place it would seem like they were scouting the place first. Their target was inside and he was going to have to bring him out.

Well, since he was under the influence, it wouldn’t be a problem. He heard Alexandre before the man walked and he was now alone with Luci on his shoulder.

“I guess it’s time to make a fool out of myself. This is going to be fun.” He said as he would crack his neck.

Drakkon would start moving around the road as he made sure to fumble on his own feet. It was not a hard task as he was indeed under the influence. While moving around he would eventually stub his foot on the corner of the walkway and it would start.

“Fuckkkkkkkk my toe!!!! That hurt! Who put that there?! Stupid floor! Who told you that you can hit me!” Drakkon was fighting with the floor at the moment.

It was then the lights would turn on, but nothing would happen yet. He had just woken people up and disturbed others. He would kick the walkway, and this time he would stumble to their target’s door and would slam against it. Their target would make his way to the door as Drakkon could hear him approaching. He would drink more from his jug of alcohol as he stepped away from the door as he was going to get it now.

The man would open the door and he looked to see Drakkon was the cause of the noise outside.

323|571

#4Alexandre 

Steal the Artifact (Alexandre) Empty Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:43 pm

Alexandre
"FUuUuuuUuukKkKkKKkk MY TOE!!! THAT HURT!!! WHO PUT THATTHERE!? STUPID FLOOR! WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOU CAN HIT ME!"
Alexandre heard Drakkon from far away and was quite....uhm... ok that was a distraction alright

He then heard some door slams and well, Drakkon sure is doing well being a distraction. Alexandre was sure someone by now was showing up. So he proceeded to quietly break in their targets area and search for the artifact.
"Wait... Did Herman actually bother to describe the item for us" Alexandre thought for a moment and had a mini flashback

"I need you two to steal an artifact from someone. I tried to get it the peaceful and fair way, but they aren’t budging. So, now it's time for a different approach. I don’t care how you do it, but just don’t draw any attention, and make sure he doesn’t notice when you steal it." He explained to the two of them.

Alexandre facepalmed "That idiot put more time into justifying his petty actions than actually contributing the goal"
Alexandre figured he can just look around. The fanciest thing is bound to be the artifact, so now he looked for it. He hoped he'd find it soon enough without alerting anyone. He was quiet, careful and methodical in his search. While this was not his usual line of work he made sure to adapt to the challenge

253|503

#5Go D. Drakkon 

Steal the Artifact (Alexandre) Empty Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:03 pm

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon would look at the man in front of him and he would hiccup as he pointed at the man and he would laugh at him. He would take the other hand and he would drink more alcohol from his jug. The man would look annoyed with Drakkon.

“Get out of here you fool. You’re causing a disturbance to the people who live around here.” He shouted enough for Drakkon to hear him.

Drakkon would smile at him as he would walk over to him as he didn’t like his tone with him.

“Excuse me? I was having a battle with this floor here. I need you to mind your business sir.” He said to him as he would place his hand on the man’s shoulder.

The man would look at Drakkon and then he would push him as he didn’t want to be touched by a drunken man. Drakkon wanted to stop himself but figured that he was causing a distraction. He would stumble back a bit and fall to his ass.

“Tsk tsk tsk; what was that for man? My ass hurts. First the damn floor and now you. Why are you treating me like that?” He said to the man.

Drakkon would get up from the floor he would rub his butt and look at him. It was at this point people from all over the area were looking to see what the commotion was about. They were intrigued to see what the situation was outside.

The old man would see this, and he would shake his head as he figured he would go back inside. He didn’t have time for this and he didn’t want people looking at him to deal with this. Drakkon just hoped he gave Alexandre enough time to find it.

298|869

#6Alexandre 

Steal the Artifact (Alexandre) Empty Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:10 am

Alexandre
As Drakkon was making an impressive commotion. Alexandre was searching and rubbing his temples as he also had to deal with their quest givers stupidity. But he had to work at this logically and hope he would do so right. So he doesnt leave the artifact and collect a random valuable by mistake.

But ok, as he worked this out. The artifact was clearly kept hidden somewhere. It was not on open display. Alexandre would have to wager a guess since Herman tried to get it the peaceful way that this islander was probably smart enough to sus out Herman as a petty thief who would try to get it regardless still. But the islander failed to anticipate that Herman was so pathetic that he just hired 2 people for the job. Another thought that occured to Alexandre was that the artifact probably looked valuable as he doubted that good ol Herman was well educated or interested in religious or historical artifacts. So whatever item this person had, it was probably jeweled or bejeweled with gold or precious gems, minerals and what have you. Herman was a simple man after all.

So with this in mind, Alexandre would look at various hiding spots, while also being mindful to return things to where they were. Because just in case the man comes back, he doesnt become suspicious of things being moved around.

As he was searching, he would finally find it. Or what he hoped it would be. Behind a painting he found a safe. All he had to do was crack it. Which was easier said than done because there was one simple problem. ALEXANDRE WAS A HIGHWAYMAN, NOT A BURGLAR!!! He was a robber who stole from travelers, notably carriages and rich people on those carriages or people who transfered valuables. He did not break into peoples homes, stealth and hide and crack safes. He'd kill people with a pistol or a sword or his magic. He'd leave people alive up until they served their worth and opened chests if need be. But in most cases he'd just break off the lock. He had no experience here, but just some random heresay knowledge and working off logic

Granted, one silver line was that he was in prison and there were criminals of all kind. Including burglars who would talk about their heists anad bragging rights. He did hear some stuff, but good god if he remembered any of it. Well now was the time to try.

As he was going to, he heard creaking footsteps. Shit. He looked around quickly scoped the area for a hiding spot. He quickly placed the picture on the wall and hid in a closet and closed it shut. He'd press his ear and listen to the sounds. Well, this served as practice already. Once he heard snoring, it was his safe bet to come out of hiding. Again quietly removing the painting and pressed his ear against the safe to hear the thing since the owner was snoring, he then placed his hand on the spinny thing and would carefully turn the knob thing. First he slowly moved to the right. 1 2 3 aand 4 should be it. Ok time for the other direction, to the left 1 and 2... Ok maybe that sounds right. Back to turning it to the right just slow and steady aaaand click
"I... actually did it?" he thought and pulled the door open and sure enough, he did it. He saw the damn thing. Well it sure looked right. So he snagged it. Along the way he took anything else that was in and pocketed it. This was an extra for his troubles. He made sure to close it quietly and return the painting.
Alexandre heading the way he came from would eventually get out and meet with Drakkon. Upon seeing the guild mate, he'd toss him a small bag of jewels.
"Here, think fast" of course the other half of the extra went to himself.
"Lets just give this guy the stupid thing" and so the two would make their way back to Herman, where Alexandre would give the man the artifact and the two would get paid for their job. This was something alright

715|1218
(Exit)

#7Go D. Drakkon 

Steal the Artifact (Alexandre) Empty Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:33 am

Go D. Drakkon

Yuurei would shake his head when he saw the man go inside. He waited for Alexandre, but something was keeping him from showing up real fast. He drank more of his alcohol, but at the same time, he would apply some pills to the drinking. Luci would look at him and he would chuckle.

“It seems like we’re going to be partying tonight.” He said to Drakkon.

Drakkon would chuckle as they were waiting for their partner to show up. They didn’t think anything happened to them and it was due to how quiet that house was. It was soon enough that he would show up. He chuckled as he was wondering if he needed to go in there and rescue him. It was then he would toss a bag at him, and he would catch it.

“Thanks.” He said as they would head back to Herman and would hand him his artifact.

153|1022
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum