Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bitter Cold [FPP – What to Do Next]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lumikki 

Bitter Cold [FPP – What to Do Next] Empty Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:23 am

Lumikki

Lumikki had been flying overhead for a while now. Surveying some of the work of her guild mates. She saw her Uncle Brone dispatch a beast of fire, a lion that was unbearable to approach. She could only watch from afar to make sure she didn’t fall out of the sky from the intensity of the heat.

At times as she flew around she would also see a hooded many, dispatching groups at a time. Seeming he was on her side, she thought for a bit, at least until she recognized the Exceed. She understood well after that and just let him be. More keen to those that would benefit from her assistance.

Yet as she flew it seemed to her that most of the work was done. Not many enemies to slay had remained. When she reached the outskirts, the mercenaries were organizing the groups of civilians. Preparing them to return back to their homes. Lumikki nodded to herself as she figured she’d know what to do now. Eyeing back the roads and paths ways to see what needed to be cleared and noting them in her mind. For now she will fly to the fires and try to calm those first.

#2Lumikki 

Bitter Cold [FPP – What to Do Next] Empty Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:24 am

Lumikki

Off in the distance, Lumikki darted to the biggest fire she saw, it was eating away at the Northern part of the city. If she didn’t attempt to at least contain it, who knows how much further it would spread before her guild mates could get there. Many not having the magic to quench it all the same. Her frost loses to fire, it melts right through, but it was better than nothing at all. She flew there with the intention to at least hold the area down so the others could come.

When Lumikki finally reached her location, she looked around to see where she would start first. Choosing to tackle the small fires that were spreading to more houses before attempting to pour all her mana into the big and roaring fire blazing just nearby.

She barely waited until she was near ground to shift once more into a woman. Feathers circling her before revealing her real form. She fell to the ground and took off running, starting with a blaze making its way to a fresh house. Lumikki inhaled deeply, a magic circle forming before her. Her breath on the exhale passing through the circle turned into a cold mist. The dark frost spread across the small flame, holding her mist in the area to lower the temperature before getting to work. She crossed her arms, a lavender circle in front of her once more, uncrossing her arms created and sent black shards into the fire, the water and cold ridding the small flame of its momentum until it extinguished.

263|||466

Bitter Cold [FPP – What to Do Next] Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#3Lumikki 

Bitter Cold [FPP – What to Do Next] Empty Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:25 am

Lumikki

Lumikki in her attempts to null this one flame was already wearing her down, yet there was so much fire left to tame. She sighed deeply to herself and thought how much she wanted to be the cold that overtook ice, what better time than now to start that dream.

Lumikki moved toward the next branching flame nearby, running to get there. She thought what spell in her arsenal would suit this job best, not thinking her last one the most efficient. She settled on unleashing her chilling night, stretching it to cover the whole flame. Raising her arms and flicking her wrists to activate the spell. Black dark frost ribbon swirling from behind her and seeking the flame. Warping it in its embrace until the fire slowly snuffed out. Before Lumikki moved on, as she had the location prior, she iced the walls of the next house. Hoping that the ice should at least slow the encroaching flames. At least it would negate some of the heat the flame would need to grow.

And so over and over Lumikki went, tagging the homes and snuffing the spreading of the fires. When she was a little more than halfway done, mercenaries and capable residents came running in. Water on hand prepared and the man power to tackle the raging flame she did not have.

244|||690

Bitter Cold [FPP – What to Do Next] Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#4Lumikki 

Bitter Cold [FPP – What to Do Next] Empty Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:28 am

Lumikki

Lumikki was quite tired, she would be completely drained if not for her ability to consume the darkness. She found herself swallowing mouthfuls as she worked and struggled to keep going. “If only I had so much more power,” she thought to herself. “I could have done so much more here if I had the power to even smother flames.” Lumikki sighed deeply to herself as she cocked her head back, pinching the bridge of her nose. Tired and stressed over taking her as she was trying to meet with this tragedy full force. She was being hard on herself but she couldn't help it. As a member of the Paradise Dawn, how could she show face if she couldn't pull so much more. She was tiring herself further with her thoughts until she heard the voice in her head.

“Please stop! You are doing fine, you’ve done more than enough actually. You’ve stopped the fires from spreading.” Lumikki paused at this, she’s heard the voice’s faint whispers for a while now. She was only surprised with how clear it finally spoke to her now. It shook her from her pity as she needed to process the presence from within her head.

202|||892

#5Lumikki 

Bitter Cold [FPP – What to Do Next] Empty Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:31 am

Lumikki

“Sure I snuffed much the damage, but I couldn’t dent the massive flame.”

“Yet” was all her other voice said.

The word echoed as it entered and faded her mind. Before she could think that much more on it one of the mercenaries approached her and patted her back. ”Good job little Miss, you held of the flame. It helped a lot since we had less to cover, I’m sure the families would appreciate it a good amount too. But maybe you should pull back and get some rest, can’t risk you over doing it out here alone.”

Lumikki needed the time to settle back in reality, his presence forcing her to blink back until she was back in the moment. The conflict with her thoughts had left her in a daze. “Yea, yea sure. I’ll think on it,” she said as she walked off. Taking in his praise and wondering if she should just get over her insecurities. “Before it does, I’ll clean out some of the paths first.” She was already walking quite the distance from the mercenary, he ended up leaving her be as he ran back to help tend the flames. Lumikki walked to areas completely smothered in darkness, preferring to be alone for the moment. Sides, she thought to herself, not many around here could see in the dark as fine as her. She could get some good work done now before morning came. The people would be able to walk over undisturbed.

247|||1139

#6Lumikki 

Bitter Cold [FPP – What to Do Next] Empty Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:34 am

Lumikki

As she began to conjure her tendrils to smash through the rubble, the voice reentered in her thoughts. Just as loud as before. “There is no reason not to rest, what is it that you are scared of?”

“Being nothing, doing nothing….” Lumikki thought back. Slamming her tendril hard into the debris and clearing it in one go before walking down the path she just cleared. Lumikki gulped another mouthful of precious darkness as she stumbled forward. The adrenaline of the attack waning down as her exhaustion was kicking in. Yet Lumikki mindlessly walked on, determined to do more even if it was beyond her means. The near absolute darkness enveloped her, and she found great comfort and ease in it. Feels like darkness never has an expectation of you, it accepts you as you are and lets you be. Never forcing you to reveal yourself or put on a show. It simply just is.

“Of course I’d always accept you. I love you as you are. This is why I’m worried Lumikki, you need to go rest.” Her inner voice was pleading with her once more.The desperation on her voice showed more clearly as if frantic from Lumikki’s actions. It hoped it could win her over with reason but Lumikki wasn’t quite satisfied yet. She tried to shake her head and those thoughts away as she pressed on anyway. “Just a little bit more, I just need to do some more and I could go rest.”

246|||1385

#7Lumikki 

Bitter Cold [FPP – What to Do Next] Empty Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:35 am

Lumikki

Stumbling Lumikki walked on, clearing more rubble in the path. After smashing another pile and pushing it to the side, she heard the pleas of a man nearby. Partially in a thick daze, it didn’t register at first. Lumikki almost looked past it and moved on. But the man was persistent and it shook her from her absentmindedness. She immediately tried to track him from the sound of his voice and calls. Trailing the sound until she was met with a caved in house. The resident trapped from underneath. He never stopped crying out as she approached and he didn’t calm down despite her being there.

“Ya alright mate? I’m here to help. Let me know how it’s looking down there so I know how to pull ye out.” Lumikki did her best to be alert and responsive, patiently waiting for the man to collect his thoughts too and tell her his state of being. Seems his legs were pinned, and the big piece of wall locking him down further. Lumikki stood in stillness, head cocked back as she prepared for her task. Calming down before she got started. Raising her hand and clasping the air again, she carefully conjured some tendrils. They formed from underneath the wall. Slowly did she work them around the block, making sure they gripped well as they slowly raised the rubble from the ground. When the man was in the clear she tossed the debris to the side.

244|||1629

#8Lumikki 

Bitter Cold [FPP – What to Do Next] Empty Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:36 am

Lumikki

She bent over to inspect his wounds, the damage of the rubble pinning his legs. The man was lying on his stomach and could hardly move even now. She pulled back his pants to see how bad the legs had been. Seems the man was lucky, the legs were badly bruised but the rubble didn’t crush them as bad as she had worried. They pinned him into place and hardly more. She carefully created another tendril to lift the rest, watching over his legs closely. Touching his freed legs with ice cold hands to alleviate their swelling and bruising before attempting to see if he could get up.

“Aye so we made good progress there, I forgot to ask your name. Too fixed on freeing ya. Think you could get up, if not that’s all well too.” Lumikki began as she appeared right in front of him, waiting for him to respond. He became real quiet when she found him, probably lost all his strength. When he came to, he finally answered her back. Seems he could hardly move any of himself. She’d have to look for help to carry him to a medic she thought as she rose back up. Looking around her to figure out the best direction to start heading. “I’ll be back with help yea, won’t be long.”

222|||1851

#9Lumikki 

Bitter Cold [FPP – What to Do Next] Empty Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:38 am

Lumikki

She barely let her raven form settle before taking off, hardly maintaining the strength for flight either. She was wavering as she flew but she could not falter now. The voice in her head worried and panicked in response. “Why do you have to take on so much Lumikki? No one would fault you if you’d taken your time. The man was freed, what more do you owe him? Least of all flying tired.” Lumikki didn’t care for the voices' frustrations, but they were hard to ignore. The voice verberated deeply in her head. She could hardly form her own thoughts in the exhaustion. The voice pressed on. “Please, please. Just fly lower and pace your flight. If you fall from this up, you won’t make it.”

Lumikki begrudgingly complied, lowering her glide so that she was barely over the roofs. The voice rejoiced in her actions. Pleased Lumikki still could be reasoned. “You did well, you know, amazing in fact. The darkness has really settled within you, we’re nearly one again. With just some more time it’ll be complete, we’ll be in sync again. Then, then I could help you more. We could face your goals together, you’d be just as you dreamed. But for now, please, please just be patient. This is something you cannot rush my Lumikki.”

220|||2071

#10Lumikki 

Bitter Cold [FPP – What to Do Next] Empty Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:39 am

Lumikki

Lumikki took it all in, barely the mind to respond and could barely process the voice as it were. She just listened as flew looking for a mercenary to call on. She spotted lights a bit ago in the distance and she was near now. Only a bit further until she could land. As she finally seen the men below she called over “Aye, there's a man not too far of toward the north, should be round 12 meters back…..ah I need you to check in….he was under rubble when I found him but he’s fre…ee now. His legs were cru…shed and, and he could hardly walk.” She descended rapidly as she could hardly keep flight any longer. The voice echoing hard in head in frustration.

The men below already had her in sight once she began speaking, they ran in a panic when they saw that she was failing in flight. Every other moment as she spoke, she fell out the sky, barely holding on as she brought herself back to flight. Toward the end, she couldn’t hold anymore but the men already prepared a cloth to catch her. As she was saved, some mercenaries were sent in the direction she noted. Those that were left looked her over as well. Recognizing her as the Little Miss and Brone’s niece. The rushed her to the outskirts not far off Brone’s most trusted’s camp.

234|||2305

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum