Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Faith [sl]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mishiko 

Faith [sl] Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:32 am

Mishiko

Faith, it's something that some still hold onto dearly while others have forgotten what it's like to put hope onto something or someone after so many years of chaos and abuse. She had to get down from the boat itself with all the other ships of people. She was glad that some people specifically came to help, faces she knew and many faces she did not know. There were strong opponents that may show up to fight them, but for now she will make sure the healers were all ready to help everyone. "If I may get all the healers to gather at the camp with the cross on top, that'd be great," she tried to speak loud, but she was getting so exhausted that it was hard to. Next off the ship was Ohta in his human form. His golden eyes gazed at hers and gave a smirk like he knew she was low on energy.

#2Mishiko 

Faith [sl] Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:12 pm

Mishiko

It was both entertaining and yet he cared a lot for her, so he yelled out the same thing she did. That got their attention thankfully as they walked towards the tent they belonged. The others just did what they wanted as she walked over to the meet up destination. They lined up and Ohta walked beside her to make sure she will be alright. Inches were only apart from them touching shoulder to shoulder and he made sure he kept a respectful distance. She was after all, his mistress and bond partner. What sickens him is he has to share her with others since in her status and her future status she will be at that point of where it is normal to have what Joya and sometimes other Countries call it 'harem', but a reverse one since she is a woman. She walked towards the table and pointed at the different symbols that confused Ohta for a moment.

#3Mishiko 

Faith [sl] Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:01 pm

Mishiko

She looked at all of them and looked at their papers that they filled out while on the ship. She wanted them to put down their expertise and what kind of healing they can give to the people who are fighting in the different lines. She pointed at each one of them and told them which squad they were going to assist. She saw that some were high in religion for Illumin, some were Kami and the others were from other Countries that resided in Joya or Fiore. She didn't mind what they worshipped, she cared about them protecting the same people as them and to fight for the kind of freedom they are not getting. She went over towards the first group and asked them some questions while looking at the board. Ohta was following her and sighed as if this was a drag. Her eyebrow arched and looked over at him.

#4Mishiko 

Faith [sl] Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:04 pm

Mishiko

"Bored already?", she wondered softly and tiredly. "Watching paint is better than this, but if this is to help your goal then I suppose watching paint can wait," he sarcastically answered. "Hmph... forever the same I suppose," she responded in a annoyed way which made him frown and sighed, shrugging and shaking his head. "My apologies, just dire to watch and not do anything," he explained. She looked at the healers who was watching this ordeal go down, but ignored him now so she could finish this and go onto the next group. "First group, you will heal and support the Assassins in the shadows since you know how to be invisible, quiet and quick. Most of you have abilities that the others don't that match this job perfectly. Please go to the Red tent with the mask on the icon," she motioned her hand over towards the direction they need to go.

#5Mishiko 

Faith [sl] Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:08 pm

Mishiko

They went over there without question and she walked to the second group. Her eyes looked at the clip board with the infomercial papers. She licked her lips to moisten them as it was getting dry around here. She looked at the healers who were straightening up. "This group will assist the frontlines since you're good at defense and keeping them in battle as long as possible, you will go to the tent with the shield on the icon," she instructed. One raised their hand and tilted her head, waiting for the question or statement. "E-excuse me! I was wondering why I am here since I don't have any defense abilities," she nervously asked Mishiko and then she looked at Ohta. Ohta shrugged nonchalantly as he had no clue. "Mmm, what are your abilities?", she wondered. The girl looked left and right, "Uh, I'm pretty good at debuffing and buffing," she insisted, looking assured about her words.

#6Mishiko 

Faith [sl] Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:49 pm

Mishiko

"Go to the range team, the one with the range icon on it," she told them and then looked at the rest without question. Moving along, she went to the next team which the girl from earlier now joined. "Well, I'm sure your new partner and ally has updated within the small amount of time given with what your duty is and why you were chosen for the protection of the range class," she made it short since she needed the range to get buffed as much as possible as they were better with a special buff that many are not keen on. Being able to speed people's spells was a huge feat and these people could do such a thing. There was the last group, the backline. She had to look at the last group of healers as she saw that there were people that specialized in protecting without invisibility. They had sight effects that lets them watch the backside, the whole left and right side of the army through mana and other sensory. Finally, she went to the religious people who were there to give people answers. She looked at all of the priests, including one she knew from her days as Quillareine. They knew what their job was, it was simple and she was given a hug from her old friend before she walked away.

1000/1000
-exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum