Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gift for Healing Salve 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Go D. Drakkon 

Gift for Healing Salve 5    Empty Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:33 am

Go D. Drakkon
Toge had been roaming around Talaz Lagaar as he was familiarizing himself with the place. It would seem like this place was as chaotic as it could be right now. The people who got sick were probably people who kept this in order. It was sad to see how things had gone in this place, but honestly, he enjoyed it. Things were chaotic here, which meant he could enjoy himself more. There were probably doing things that they shouldn’t here, and he was going to stop them.

When he meant by stopping them, he meant by taking their lives. It was one of the things he was good at, and he hoped to continue to do that for now what seemed the greater good.

He was making his way to the hospital with his group as he wondered what they wanted him to do today. Boo was always on guard as they were walking around while Lector and Luci were just on their shoulders enjoying the view.

#2Go D. Drakkon 

Gift for Healing Salve 5    Empty Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:42 am

Go D. Drakkon

Toge would make it to the hospital and he would enter the place. He would see that it was a normal day. The nurses here were working hard and it would seem like they were seeing better results today. That was good because it meant that the people here were thriving. He wondered how many of them had to die for them to get to this point. He wasn’t sure, but he was quite interested in knowing. Of course, he wasn’t going to ask them this.

The nurses here would see that Toge had arrived. He had helped them before, but they knew of his reputation. A lot of it was bad, and it was why they asked him to do the odd jobs that they knew people wouldn’t do. One of the nurses figured they could use his help as they would approach him without hesitating. He saw this and wondered what kind of work he would get paid to do today.

163|330

#3Go D. Drakkon 

Gift for Healing Salve 5    Empty Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:48 am

Go D. Drakkon
When the nurse got close to him, they would bow slightly to him as they greeted him and wanted his help.

“Hey there, I was hoping to see you today. I was hoping you could help out around one of the rooms for a bit. It is until I get a bit of things gathered. There is something I want you to do.” He said to Toge.

He heard him and he would have a grin on his face. He was fine with those words as he knew that it must be fun if this man was making sure he had everything right.

“Sure, just make it good because I want to enjoy myself.” He said to the man as he would look at the group.

They would walk over to one of the rooms and they would enter it. There they would see all the people who were sick and in pain.

153|483

#4Go D. Drakkon 

Gift for Healing Salve 5    Empty Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:51 am

Go D. Drakkon
“You guys don’t have to worry about doing a lot of work. I can take care of them. Just do what you can.” Boo had said to the group.

The three of them would look at Boo as if they were surprised. It would seem like the darkness he was feeding off of Toge was paying off and he was stronger than ever. Toge was fine with that and he would go to the far end of the room. Luci and Lector decided that they wouldn’t do anything until they were needed.

Boo would walk to everybody who was sick and laying down. He was getting to know them better and was making sure that they could all be healed. While he was doing that, Toge would take care of the first patient in his vicinity.

“You lucky I get paid for this, or else I would have just watched you rot to your death.” He said to them as he would shake his head.

165|648

#5Go D. Drakkon 

Gift for Healing Salve 5    Empty Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:00 am

Go D. Drakkon

The person Toge spoke to was frightened by his words, but there was nothing he could do about it. He was too sick to move, and when the man treated him he felt slightly better. He was scared of this guy, but it seemed like he was behaving in the end.

While he was doing this Boo would finally get through the whole room. He had acquittance himself with everyone in the room and now he would walk over to the middle of it. It was then he would use his magic and he would bring a healing aura to the people in the room lying on their beds. They would see this and they were scared at first but soon would feel a healing sensation.

The pain they were going through would calm down and soon enough it would subside. The pain and sickness of the people in this room had gone away or had gone down significantly, which surprised Toge.

162|810

#6Go D. Drakkon 

Gift for Healing Salve 5    Empty Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:06 am

Go D. Drakkon

“It seems like Boo has gotten powerful enough to make sure that we can stay in tip-top shape when we fight. That means you can always go all out without worrying if you’re going to die. I think Boo wants to make sure you stay alive always.” Luci said as he knew what Boo had been doing since he joined them.

Toge would hear this and he would shrug his shoulders.

“As long as I get to enjoy myself, then I really don’t care.” He said to them.

He would walk out of the room and he would head to the nurse that had given him this task. When the nurse saw him approach him, he was surprised he finished his work fast.

“The people in that room will probably just be in bed for a little bit longer. They will be ready to leave soon.” He said to him as he would look at Boo and nodded.

It would seem like his companion would be a key to healing the people here. The nurse was surprised to hear this but would check on them later to make sure that he was telling the truth. For now, he would get paid for his work.

204|1014 (50% WCR

[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum