Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sights to see. (Miriko)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#51Vex 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 3 Empty Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:34 pm

Vex
"Mimi I said you can do it I am ready." Vex looked at Miriko as she had thought she had given the shy painter the sign that she could start the braiding of her hair here. She really wanted to make sure that she didn't make the painter feel awkward while they were out here on the date so she really wanted to make the woman happy so that maybe this might not just be something that will end here to day but might one day happen again.

Vex looks at the people that are looking at her and she just smiles at them as she waited for the painter to start with her braiding of the hair as this was a decently quiet place and they should for the most part be alone and undisturbed by others that might have come in and caused a scene or tried to ruin what was al ready going on.

#52Mimi 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 3 Empty Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:24 pm

Mimi
Miriko maybe just slightly had lost track of her thought and if it was okay or not. After they looking at stuff and realized she could when she thought it was later."Huh? Oh I thought it was later." Miriko mentioned. It seemed almost as if Miriko had broken her focus for a moment to other things. Most likely thinking of other things at the time. Like what to eat and how interesting some of the things she saw at the time.

After all there was still plenty to see at least that is what Miriko thought unless time had slipped away from her. Where her and Vex at the end of this part of the adventure? It seemed Miriko had lost her thought and felt now she was a bit of a space case. Even as such Miriko had looked around to just in case see what else was left to see.

#53Vex 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 3 Empty Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:22 pm

Vex
Vex looked at her her cheeks reddening. "I had said later but the look you had on your face let me know that you were excited to do it so I am not going to make you wait to show off your hair braiding skills." She keeps eye contact with the woman and she tries not to get too over excited as she was going to need her energy for later as they go to the place to eat as she is going to have to be able to hold a conversion and not totally make Mimi do it.

Vex was excited to see how her hair will turn out and hopes that she is not making Mimi too nervous as she had just dropped on her that she was able to do the braiding earlier as there was no rush to go from the museum to dinner they still had a lot of museum to see and that means that she will probably be looking very pretty with braided hair for the rest of it. "Still a lot to see here, so no worries I really just didn't want to make you have to wait."

#54Mimi 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 3 Empty Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:50 pm

Mimi
Over all it seemed Vex was starting to be able to tell Miriko's body language well. She had said later and she was fine with it. If anything Miriko had expected to be rejected entirely to start with."In some manner I still thought you would refuse."Miriko said while she was staring at a few things. She had worried it was going to be something different as always. Or she did not know how read people. But she seemed still to be having fun because Miriko was over all pretty easy to keep happy.

She didn't want to have her wait, interesting to hear."Well I think if anything i am slowing myself down compared to how quickly I can look through these things."Miriko said because she can easily go through all the stuff here pretty quickly, sometimes unless she was trying to make a picture she would be in and out pretty quick.

#55Vex 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 3 Empty Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:05 pm

Vex
"Why would a refuse such an offer from you?" She gently took the painters hand and held it with a sweet kind smile. She hopes that she hadn't made Miriko feel self conscious about offering to braid her hair like that but Vex respects that she is an artist and would love to have a skilled woman as her self take a swing at braiding her hair and helping it stay out of her face for the rest of the date that they were on.

"There isn't anything wrong with taking your time here I am enjoying myself with you on this date." Vex watched the woman that she was here with as she half expected the woman to turn beet red and start stammering but she had a hope that the painter will be able to handle herself and keep it in check as they were going to still be together for a bit more of the day into the night so this was hopefully a good chance to get it all in order and taken care of to the best of her abilities and the woman's abilities but she was still ready incase the woman needed her to reassure her that they were fine.

#56Mimi 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 3 Empty Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:19 am

Mimi
It was a good question to ask her, As she did not right away answer. She did think on it and seemed almost like she did not know why she thought that way. then she remembered over all that people where always hard to read and she often had to offer so many things as a business woman and at times she felt like in some manner she pushed so much that only yielded so little."Maybe it is just a me problem thinking that."She finally answered about it.

It was a her problem and habit, but she would break it eventually. just needing a bit of time."Well how much more do we have to look at?"She also asked because she realized she had not been paying attention too how much was around her, just only admiring them it was easy to look track of time that way.

#57Vex 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 3 Empty Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:17 am

Vex
"Well we still have a far bit to see Miriko, unless you would like to leave earlier to go and eat?" Vex looks over the other woman and she smiled at her as this is the first date she had also had in awhile so this whole dating thing was a bit newer and harder on her as well but she wanted to make this work right and not have Miriko unhappy with the out come of the date and the things that had gone on during it. She hoped that Miriko was in some way enjoying the museum and the things that  they had seen and that they were going to be doing and she wanted to make it to the next step of the night for the dinner but she had been too caught up the museum and having fun with the artist that she hadn't thought about the place that they will go for the night and she hoped that she could figure out a good place that is a good balance of atmosphere and food.

#58Mimi 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 3 Empty Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:50 pm

Mimi
It was not that Miriko was unhappy, it was more she was losing track of time. This was common that she became space a case and did not know what time was or when she started. Thus the way and how Miriko forgot to eat or slept late or even slept in. So many things made sense once how Miriko worked was shown."No....I just lost track of time actually."She was not ashamed to admit it but she knew she had a problem.

Sometimes it was just something that she needed to realize she does, but some how she always got by, Maybe it was just one of the things Alistair helped with."So I am just trying to keep track so it isn't too late to eat anything."In which what was too late to eat something was a good question she never knew the answer too.

#59Vex 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 3 Empty Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:32 am

Vex
"Sweet pea if the time comes to go I will make sure that you and I make it out to eat. No worries okay?" She stood up and gently took the woman's hand and started leading her again this time it is a place talking about the other wars and things that had happened as well as some displays for others like heroes and famous people of the country. "Do you know any of them? I know of Kaito and I haven't seen Yuurei since he invited me to a spa day with his group and I got into a small war with I think his name was Amir." She giggled at how catty she had gotten around them and she has no real idea as to why she had gotten catty with them but in the end it was simple fun.

She is unsure if she should have admitted to such a childish thing. She figures if the woman was interested that she wouldn't judge her too harshly for her acting a bit childish here and there as she can make it up by acting adult as well but she doesn't want to let the woman down so she was going to keep trying her best to do what she can do and keep this fun as long as she can.

#60Mimi 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 3 Empty Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:12 pm

Mimi
It was a good question to ask her, she knew a few people she could list easily by name, if she revealed all of them was a good question. Since she did not fear judgment she could feel okay with mentioning who she did not. just as long as reaction seemed over all okay with it."I might know a few of them."I was not omitting the truth horribly, she did not just see who's all here. Just to be sure who's all was there.

One name she heard so far was one she knew of. Over all she had to ponder about the rest of them, Kaito just happen to be one she was happy to mention, but Miriko did not know Yuurei."I know Kaito and have spoken to him a few times. He is pretty good to me at least." Miriko left details pretty hard to get.

#61Vex 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 3 Empty Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:36 pm

Vex
Vex looked at the woman and she smirked with a small giggle. "I am glad you know him as he is why we are on a date right now. I do have a question though... If this wasn't a fake do I seem like woman that you would date for real?" Vex was asking cause she thinks that she likes Miriko but she isn't sure that she is good enough for the woman. She now wonders if this was wrong to ask of the poor woman and she gently shook her head it was already to late to take it back but she held strong on the outside but she had to leave with knowing about the answer but she kept walking with the woman and looking over things like small versions of some of the events that took place in this country.

She wonders how they made this things or how they even knew where every person was doing this, she wonders if they saw this or if some one was making these up to put some people where they think they were and others where they should be at but this is all she can think about this display.

#62Mimi 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 3 Empty Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:32 pm

Mimi
These were some interesting question, Miriko might not find the fact she was asking these things over all a bad thing. But was he why they where on a date right now? It seemed she had to ask about that."Wait, Kaito's why where here right now?"Miriko mentioned because she either forgot or expected a really interesting and different answer that she did not get already.

Miriko at least did not seem flustered which so far means this was going to go well. Dating questions seemed to be more common now days and Miriko had to wonder why this was happening as her own self worth values often told her it was pretty low that she would the apple of some one's eye. People seemed to be making it more apparent as of late that was not just Jikan, not it seemed to expand to two more people. It was a strange thin to see happen. But she suppose she could give an answer. "I ahh...could consider it how this is going."Miriko was not the quickest at making choices.

But these choices where always hard for Miriko to make she was not expecting this to happen in her plan when she got her mother to make her this way."But let's go eat now."Miriko kind of figured it should be good to eat now.

#63Vex 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 3 Empty Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:30 pm

Vex
Vex giggles a little at the woman starting to look like she had forgotten that vex was trying to help her to get over her fear of dating so she can attempt to date someone like Kaito if they asked."I guess I am honored that you forgot about that as it meant you must be liking your time with me on the date."

"Good to hear I am worth considering as your partner." She was trying not to look overly excited on the out side but on the inside she was panicking a little as she was very happy that Miriko might actually see her as worth her time to date in the future for real. She heard the woman speak about being ready to eat and she took the painters hand and started to lead her to a little place that was just on the other side of the museum that had little bits of art in it as well and they take photo's to remember the day with. "Want to take one before we eat?" She looked up at the taller woman that she was there with.

#64Mimi 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 3 Empty Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:19 pm

Mimi
A picture? interesting surely as it was to have photograph of this matter, it did seem harmless. Over all these kind of pictures where one she never did. But she never knew how to pose for them."Ahh...I am unsure how to pose for photographs." Miriko would admit about it because she knew how she would work. Over all this would be a strange moment for it to happen.

But she should try anyway. Just this once she should try normally shying away from the entire of doing this. So in some way Miriko was trying to be braver doing this."But sure I can try." It did sound like Miriko was tryin to push herself in some manner to do these things and do something a bit different. It was one last thing before the went to eat and some what settle for the evening, it was not a super hard request.

#65Vex 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 3 Empty Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:49 am

Vex
Vex heard the woman agree and she went with the woman to take the picture and she put her arm behind the taller woman and she smiles and whispers. "It is okay Mimi, no need to be nervous I am here with you." Vex made sure that she stood tall and smiled for the picture as she wanted to make sure that she and Mimi looked good in the photo though Vex might look a bit weird beside her but it was fine she just wanted something to remember the night by. The picture was taken once the taller woman had calmed down and the man hands them both a copy of the photo.

Vex then follows a waiter that was going to take them to a table so that they can enjoy the place it was a nice window seat, vex pulls out Miriko's seat and then goes to her own seat. Vex looks out the window and looks at the lights for them city and below the view was decently breath taking as the view had seemed to have changed a bit now that the night had fallen. Vex looked to the menu and she wondered what would be the best thing to grab to eat the menu had classics like fish from the port, sandwiches, burgers, fries and a bund of other more custom things.

#66Mimi 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 3 Empty Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:02 pm

Mimi
After the photo had been taken and some how Miriko managed to keep herself in line with out much problem. So far so good Miriko over all knew that these things for the most part were not much to worry about. But Miriko had not forgotten one thing she said she would do, Between the photo and the restaurant Miriko had one thing she was given the okay to do that she did not forgot about but she over all had been a space case like a child seeing something new and interesting. Given her flaw she did not forget.

taking a moment she would slow down behind Vex enough to sneak in braiding her hair. As she said she would do it and she was not backing down from it, it was extremely gentle and almost in some manner like Miriko was not there unless you looked, Side from feeling the hair being moved around.

But it would a nice meal and Miriko seemed to handle the dinner a lot then most of the stuff they had to do socially, Almost likely as she took the time to work on these things internally Miriko was over all able to deal it.

[exit]

#67Vex 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 3 Empty Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:18 am

Vex
Vex had had a fun day with Miriko but she was glad that she had done it even if now that she was saddened that she would see it end but she knew if Miriko did like her like that maybe she would reach out to her by letter and they would be able to meet back up again and see where it goes from there. after it was all said and done her cultist came with Alistair who would take Miriko off into the night and Vex looked at her copy of the picture and she thought about framing it and keeping it some where safe as it made her feel happy inside.

Vex then left with her cultists as it would seem they have something in the north that she would have to go handle and that was going to be a bigger fish that they need to fry and maybe be the next step into the future of it all for her.
(Exit)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum