Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sights to see. (Miriko)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#26Mimi 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 2 Empty Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:23 pm

Mimi
It seemed for the moment Miriko moved on to Vex's idea solely for her thoughts at this time. Maybe it was a good learning experience after all she would not be how she was as a person if she did not try to learn something new, face first into a book or drawing something. Unless she was offered to go see some historical place and draw something from it, but she doubted anyone would do anything like that any time soon. Miriko was still a delighted to dive into her love of history, just often times found others who were."I see."

So she would continue about the idea Vex mentioned by asking one thing."And what would you consider for this mock date idea?"Alistair could already see thing going horribly but that was form his personal experience this means of teaching was always hit or miss. He just only really let the sign out about it by laughing to himself slightly while he looked around casually for places.

#27Vex 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:34 am

Vex
Vex looked at the woman and she gently tapped a finger on her lip and then smiles. "I have two ideas that come to mind for a "date" idea with you as you are smart and very talented and have a strong interest in the arts. First one is to go to a museum to look at the art and other older things that remain of stories not fully told or known to enjoy the craftsmanship and then a nice dinner to round out the day. My other idea is to go to go see a play for dinner and a show so you could be captivated by the show while eating and drinking. Do either of those sound enjoyable to you?"

Vex waited for the woman's answer as she thinks that these are good ideas for a "date" with Miriko but had she been wrong? Vex feels the cat they were riding on vibrate a little in his laugher and she gently pets the giant cat and wonders what he was laughing at and if it was at her or was this creature already thinking that Vex was not up to the task and she had to really wonder if there was that much doubt that it could have for her being able to make this "date" work out and not have Miriko freak out or feel like she was being over whelmed as this was to try and help her be able to take the first steps into something, as it was normal to be nervous when going on a date or being with someone you might love.

#28Mimi 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 2 Empty Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:37 pm

Mimi
They where good ideas so far, but Miriko was over all pretty simple to work with in terms of things to do. At least it just means something was pretty simple and less for Miriko to think about. But over all it seemed Vex took a lot of info on how Miriko seemed to work as a person, what she liked and disliked. She had to ponder if maybe Vex was spying on her at some point and it was just the results of that looking about yielding to be helpful towards the task at the time.

But she almost did not answer because she was some how over all shocked Vex remembered these things"Sounds like it would work out great."Miriko mention to be sure to answer as it was important to be sure to answer at the time. She almost forgot too answer, as common as they was for her.

#29Vex 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 2 Empty Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:28 am

Vex
Vex giggled as the woman hadn't picked which she would prefer to do but just had said that they were good idea's and she knows that was just Miriko as this all might have her a bit over whelmed. "Which would you like to more the museum and history viewing date ending in a dinner or would you prefer to see the play with the dinner?" Vex guessed she was going to have to ask it as directly as she can as there was more stuff that was going on and that was time to slow down but she needed to make sure that she didn't push the painter woman too hard as she doesn't want to spook her or make her feel too much pressure as this was to help her and see if the woman could learn to be a bit less stressed about it all and maybe come up on the other side being able to go on dates and not just freak out at the sight of someone asking her on one.

Vex sure hoped that she was doing the right thing and she was going to keep up the woman to be able to better handle her feelings and maybe find someone that was the right one for her. Vex in a way hopes maybe this mock date might end with Miriko being able to know her feelings for if there was anyone that might be in her heart that she wants to be with.

#30Mimi 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 2 Empty Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:32 pm

Mimi
Almost forgetting there was a choice much like how they where just talking while Alistair was aimlessly wandering about with no stop in mind at all currently. "The first option is more my enjoyment."To think that Miriko might look like the type to just eat and then go to sleep for a simple date. She over all she was more interested in learning."I don't mind a little dust or dirt if i learn something now." Miriko almost sound like she was getting excited already.

Alistair then kind of chimed in only because it might be needed."idea is nice and all, kind of need to know where we are going rather then walking in a large circle..."Miriko did not realize Alistair was doing this or at this point Alistair was still walking. she had gotten carried away over all form the slowly shaping plans at the time.

#31Vex 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:11 am

Vex
Vex heard Miriko's answer and she looked at the map she had on her and saw where the neareest museum was. "Okay Mister Alistair straight down this road and then take a right, then a left and there is a museum that has art and history and they also have some digging activities that are more aimed toward children but I think I am excited to try them as well." Vex stays on the mount as it keeps moving and she looks at Miriko's back and she wonders if the woman will really like it and Vex needed to think of a place to go for dinner after but that was for later to worry about as she should enjoy the "Date" for now and just keep it in mind that she needed to make it count.

Once they made it to the museum Vex hopped down and she put her hand up to help Miriko down as if she was helping a lady out of a car with a smile and a bow. "This is where it starts just let me know if you start to feel uncomfortable and want to pull back from it, or slow it more down." Vex was going to do her best to make it count and not to spook off Miriko if she can help it as this was probably a huge step for the painter woman to be taking to learn to have a date like this.

#32Mimi 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:15 pm

Mimi
This so far would go off with out a problem since Miriko seemed over all easily entertained. Miriko could have said where to go form here. Over all maybe it was a good sign. Miriko was able to plan things herself but also at times it was better that she did not think to many thing at the same time after all it left her mind."It might be for children, But sometimes Miriko gets carried away making images in the sand."Alistair laughed about it while continuing on his way to where he was told to go because it was better.

When they arrived at the start, Miriko seemed if anything okay and over all pretty happy to keep on going where they where at currently."Oh? where is Alistair going to be during all of this?"Miriko had to ask just be sure since it most people were not prepared for bringing Cattians in.

#33Vex 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 2 Empty Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:10 pm

Vex
Vex smiles at Miriko asking that question. "Well it will be a bit tight for the big guy to follow us inside. So what would you like to do buddy? I promise she will be in good hands with me, so she will be safe. So if you want to find a nice spot and nap and rest your tired legs from walking us around so much while we were picking the spot and we come find you after to go get dinner as all three of us?" Vex scratched behind the big cats ear and pulls out a brush and brushes the spot back down so it isn't ruffled up and wouldn't be sticking up for him. Vex Waits for the answer and gently takes Mimi's hand in her own hand so when they go inside that they look like they are there together but rather they were their on a date or just as friends would remain a thing people could only wonder.

"No matter the choice I believe we will have a good day." Vex's voice was cheerful and comforting as she was trying to help to keep Miriko as calm as she can so this "date" can go off without a hitch and hopefully help with her confidence with it all if she finds someone that she might like to date and make a family with.

#34Mimi 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 2 Empty Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:07 am

Mimi
It would be a same that Alistair could not really come along with them but Miriko would over all be able to take it in stride, She often used Alistair for a lot of things but she was not super attached in a personal way that she needed him for everything. She just valued him and his help. It would weird to leave behind all of her art supplies and Alistair but they had spots they could him.

Miriko would not a give an answer to where Alistair could go."It was what i was going to suggest."Alistair was an logical being after all it was not like he would be demanding anything. The old cattian most likely was just going to take a nap because there was not much else to do at the time. But Vex did have the right idea.

So they would go off to find a spot they could settle in where nothing else. It seemingly would not take long for Alistair to settle and for Miriko to get off of Alistair. But what Alistair was use too was Miriko grabbing art supplies when she just got an umbrella and then seeming was ready to go.

#35Vex 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 2 Empty Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:46 pm

Vex
Vex walked beside Miriko looking at the things they have to show. Vex wonders a bit how much of this stuff might have been "burrowed" from other places. She smiles as she sees Miriko and she hopes that the woman is enjoying the things they were seeing as the guide talked about the pieces that they saw and were going to see. "These are real pieces of the ships and other battle gear from a huge battle that had happened down in our own south." Vex wonders what battle this could be from and she looked to Miriko maybe she knew as Vex was not from this country.

Vex stays walking with Miriko and smiling and they get to the part of the tour where they can dig up polished stones and fossil things as well as draw in the sand and other things as that was something they had come here to do while they were here and she wonders what Miriko will do first here or if this was going to be something that happened slower after she has had some more time before she digs or creates something.

#36Mimi 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:59 pm

Mimi
It seemed Miriko was far more interested in these things over all then the life that people might wanna assume of the life she normally would life. Miriko reflected some kind of overly high look. When in reality she worked towards making herself pretty and trying her best to keep it that way. These where pieces of history and they where interesting. As Miriko seemed.

It did almost seemed like with her interest was there, she almost seemingly spaced out. But you could tell at least her focus was on the things on display to start with. But over all it was different because Miriko was not trying to find something to draw or create art pieces with. She was just staring at various things that was being shown to her at the time. Over all in some manner Miriko assume she did not need to say much at the time. There was still a bit of time before they moved on to digging around.

#37Vex 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 2 Empty Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:11 pm

Vex
"How much of this stuff do you know Miriko?" She asked as Miriko seemed to be very smart and might be able to fill her in on some details and help her properly enjoy the things that they were looking at from the remains of the battle and the painted relics that were here she wonders what some of it is as she was still naïve to this country and it's history as she was more focused on her spreading the word of Tutrix that she hadn't really stopped to learn more of the history side of things so this too is a learning moment for Vex.

"I am glad you accepted to come with me as this is a great place." Vex keeps her eyes on the goods around them and on Miriko as this was a good day and might turn into a good night for them. Her cultists are watching over the bigf cat to make sure no one messes with him as they were going to make sure their mistresses "date" went well and didn't get interrupted.

#38Mimi 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 2 Empty Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:39 pm

Mimi
A times Miriko being a bit more of a child would show a bit more than she would like. She liked and loved history but being put on the spot she could not remember it all right away and in some manner she knew that was a problem. Over all she could not recall the last history based thing she looked into. Mostly between doing so many other things she was over left with an always busy mind."I would like to say a lot, But my mind is often busy and over taken by art."The simple way of explaining that.

as for this next part Miriko almost seemed puzzled as if she did not know how to take such a thing. Her mind always was a bit more simple in these matter."Why do you not go to places with other people that often?"It was a fair question to ask Vex.

#39Vex 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:07 am

Vex
Vex smiles at her reply and spoke to ask what she can recall. "I see, so you do know a lot about this how about your opinion on them." Vex also sees that there is a space in this display for the sword that Kaito is known to carry and in side was a replica of it and she wonders if they know this isn't the real one or they just wanted one for display and so it was put in here. Vex knows that she can't say anything about it but she has to figure out why they had this display here.

Vex rubbed the bad of her own neck and spoke a bit nervously with a slight blush. "Well being part of a dark guild means not a lot of people will join me for things as well as I lack friends really, so I do not often go out with people." She figured that was probably going to be an issue for the woman to hear her have said and her gaze slightly goes away from Miriko in her embarrassment at having to admit that to this woman that she was here on a date with.

#40Mimi 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:32 pm

Mimi
She was put on the spot and now Mimi didn't quite know how to answer of it. Thus in a show of unintentional nervousness would just let out."Ahh...y-y-yes..I do." Miriko being scared to admit she kind of forgot already and did not want to feel the shame of forgetting. She was getting in deep in panic and if Vex kind of watches Mimi the panic was setting in very slowly and she was most likely going to not admit it. Because Mimi did not want make to a fool of herself. Even if it was the very case right now.

Miriko did seem to fine the matter over all logical even if some what disheartening to her. After all dark guilds are rarity and sometimes the happen stance of how some one was a dark guild member was always different."I at times...forget how people view things over all so differently then maybe most people should think of it."Mimi was seemingly almost feeling awkward about it, only because she was over all thinking how different she seemed to be thinking then other people. But she just painted the world around her what she was allow to reflect.

#41Vex 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:25 pm

Vex
Vex sees the woman is slightly getting upset and she gently squeezed the woman's hand. "It is okay Mimi no pressure, you are here to enjoy this stuff just like me." She gently pulled the painter woman with her to a different set of exabits so that the woman would hopefully snap out of her downward spiral. She had hope and faith in making this work so the woman could take it easier as this was a date not a quiz show.

"Yeah and beliefs not being a normal one kind of keeps me a bit out of the good graces in most places. But I don't let it get me too down as I know I have a good friend in you and some others that maybe I will one day see again." Vex wondered if any of this was helping the tall goth painter or if it was some kind of slight comfort to her to know that the wood elf was still going to do her best to get the best day for the tall painter woman and she really wondered if she could be right for a woman like this as she feels like she might be too short for her. She keeps looking around as children and other people walk past them enjoying the place and Vex was happy to see Miriko enjoying herself.

#42Mimi 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 2 Empty Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:04 pm

Mimi
At least it seemed Miriko would try and settle her nervousness pretty quickly. Mostly because mentally she saw an out for it and she was going to take it. Her mind did seem to be put at ease. Maybe also because there was things to look at. But this showed that she was trying to relax. She was use to living over all a very different life where people might have looked at all of her actions with in the entire idea of questioning Miriko to know what she knew."Oh...okay."She seemed to have settle down about the matter.

Over all it seemed in the end, Vex was making the best of the situation of what was going on with her."Oh good. at least your making friends. When are you planning to see them again?"Miriko asked while she had continued to look upon the many things there at the time. She was good at doing two things at once. These moments Miriko did seem far different from the well beloved painter and icon of beauty in her own way. She seemed fairly normal and in some manner just a bit too skidish about things around her.

#43Vex 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 2 Empty Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:07 am

Vex
Vex gently tapped her chin and wondered if she will ever really see Akuko again as she knows that Quilla was killed so she can never really see her again. "Well I am unsure as one went underground and the other sadly passed away. So maybe in my next life I might come across her." She smiled sweetly at Miriko. "Do you have a lot of close friends?" She figured Miriko might be popular and have a lot of friends, very much unlike herself that pretty much only has Miriko and Akuko as friends left as Quilla died and Azure never spoke to her again after she had left the north to travel some more and do things.

Vex looked at a strange picture and tilted her head as the image seemed to move and change as she did that. She wondered what this was called and was it art or was it a puzzle to crack and find something from it. She sees the name Icarus in a few of the displays things explaining his battles and that he is thought to be dead but his body was never recovered nor was his actual weapon that had killed guild masters and others. She wondered if Kaito might have gotten the sword from the previous holder or if the previous holder might have put it some where for the next user to find it and lead them to it some how. Vex laughs softly to herself as there was no way that he could have done that and it sounded farfetched even to herself.

#44Mimi 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 2 Empty Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:41 am

Mimi
This was not the conversation path Miriko thought it could be, But some what childish in her mind she was assuming everyone was having normal happy delighted lives with out problems and didn't deal with much other then natural life and death. With small tragic moments between and it was some times only sparing moments. Then Miriko remembered that in fact the life and the world around her was often times pretty dangerous and risky pretty often."Oh..."it took a moment to realize Vex doesn't seem to have many friends around her.

But she should answer the question that was asked of her."Close is a hard thing to gauge for me....I have friends but the reality of being a well known painter, Makes people sometimes use the word friend as a means of getting something form me."Miriko seemed to mention this while being able to observe the things she seemed interested over all it was showing that Miriko was able effectively do two things at once.

But when she really thought about it she had some decent amount of friends, Only because she saw who might be interested in being around her just for things they could gain from her and who would enjoy the pieces."I often have to filter and see who do becomes friends from various gifts i give out. I have a bundle of friends at this point. But I had to work through who they would be from seeing them gain money from my work."Miriko revealed she had some friends but also revealed they while she had them she seemed to have taken a long time to work through who would be that and who was just there for free stuff. Internally it did break Miriko's heart doing it so much.

Equally to think about how many people might have Alistair seen come and go. He held many things that he had learned over the years. Even if he was just casually napping outside or talking to other people who where around him.

#45Vex 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 2 Empty Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:27 pm

Vex
Vex moved in a bit closer to the woman's side and gently hugs her by putting and arm around her. "I promise you I will not use you, I treasure you as a friend and I know I can count on you and I hope that you can count on me." Vex keeps looking at the things around them and walks with Miriko around the place as this place felt nice and bright inside with Miriko with her and that was something that she really liked but she knows that this day will have an end but she is unsure how the day will end. She tries not to give into the doubts that the night might flop but she has to keep her chin up and she smiles again.

The plain clothes cultists are watching over the big cat and making sure his needs are taken to as they know that Vex needs this to go well and they hope that it does in fact go well and not have Vex ruining her friendship though they know that can happen but they doubted the painter woman would do that.

Vex is learning about something and she tucked her hair behind her ear with a happy smile and a slight blush as she was enjoying herself once she stopped letting herself dwell on her past a bit and she knows that she needed to not push but to let herself and the painter woman enjoy themselves. This was a date after all so it matters little about the big things but the small moments that they have here with each other and Vex was making the most of it by learning and watching Miriko be herself.

#46Mimi 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:58 am

Mimi
It was comforting to know, only because in some manner Miriko could understand it was actual spoken truth to her rather then just being spoken to her at the time."I am aware and trust your word on it."Miriko mentioned seemingly to be able to control herself enough that being hugged did not seemed to startle her like hugging her out of no where might do at times. There was most likely times that Miriko had to judge who was lying to her or not.

But Alistair was not aware or told in advance these plain cloth cultist where going to be here, but since they where seemingly normal people as he sat under a tree he seemed to not pay them much mind at the time. if anything Alistair could eventually offer then a place to sit if they really felt like it.

But as Miriko could not help herself with the follow as they continued looking around at things here she simply offered."If you are getting annoyed with tucking you hair behind your ear...I do know how to style hair."Miriko mentioned since it was a rarely mentioned skill of hers but she did not know look as she by any other normal hair stylish.

#47Vex 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 2 Empty Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:24 pm

Vex
Vex looked at Miriko and she gently played with her own hair a bit. "I-I-I-I-I couldn't ask that of you here on the date but that does sound nice if I am honest. Maybe later when when are getting ready for dinner?" Vex is a bit embarrassed as she hasn't braided or had anyone braid her hair in a very long time and she was surprised that the woman had asked her if she can do that. Vex wouldn't mind her doing that but she knows that she doesn't want to embarrass the woman here on the date by having her do that as Vex has decently long hair so that will take a bit to do it in a braid.

She takes Miriko's hand again and walks with her to some newer looking exhibit that speaks of the dark raiders that had only just not long ago got dealt with and she wonders if Miriko had, had any brush ins with the raiders or if she stayed out of it. Vex wouldn't think that she would have been running into any of the fights but she could still wonder.

#48Mimi 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 2 Empty Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:35 am

Mimi
It seemed Miriko unintentionally played the game of embarrassing a friend and won. It was not intentional if anything Miriko was just thinking maybe it was to her benefit at the time that she offered that to her. Miriko more was offering of to wanting to style it nicely and leave it out of her face to make sure nothing got in her eyes. But Miriko maybe just did not realize how that could be taken by other people."Wait wrong time to offer?"And now part of Miriko's limits to the understanding of how she could understand how people work showed.

If anything looked confused for a moment like she was unsure how to process this.But she seemed easily confused by it for a moment seeming unsure if she made the situation awkward or not."Oh...i can wait until that time then."Miriko did seem like she was able to keep herself in control for now.

#49Vex 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 2 Empty Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:47 pm

Vex
Her feeling a slight want from the painter woman she gently takes the woman to a place where they can sit and the woman will be able to do the braiding of her hair. "No no not a bad or wrong time I had just not been ready to have you ask me that so I was kind of caught off guard by you asking me if you could." Vex is blushing a little as she was a bit excited to see what the woman might might of her Hair and then she thought about it and pulled out a brush holding it out to Miriko as she might need to brush her hair a little first before she starts to braid.

Vex tries to keep herself calm but she was happy that this was going so well with Mimi and she wondered if they could get it to last like that. She knows that she has to pick a place with some good art in it and food that wasn't too cheap so now was her time to think about where to go that would be the right amount of classy, arty and good food, so she will do her best for this woman so she enjoys the night.

#50Mimi 

Sights to see. (Miriko) - Page 2 Empty Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:25 am

Mimi
Now maybe it was a bit more understood. Having to make sure to not just throw these things upon people right away and just expecting things to be okay."Oh I see." To Miriko these things where all just normal to her. After all she was one to more or less serve the people when she had the time too more then a mage. Which was interesting to think about how it might seemed to have open her mind up slightly.

But it seemed they both were able to move on from this problem fairly quickly."Sometimes it is just common for me to suggest these things right away and people most of the time seem okay with it."One could ponder at this point if Miriko understood how dates work. Could lean into thinking she might not be the best at understanding what the idea of them where. At least it was not being asked about how she could style hair and no one knew that.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum