Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cornered

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mishiko 

Cornered Empty Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:54 pm

Mishiko

They continued to run away as they were finally hitting the city. The place was still quiet, but something was a little off. The people that were outside, seeing that it was a little past morning, were gazing at them. The people she felt like she knew in her childhood when she lived here. Their expressions from confuse and fear changed into confusion and realization. They saw her, the human her through her facade of a body, what is actually her real body. It mattered not as at first, she felt after this, there wasn't going to be an impact over what or who she was instead of is. Quilla was a loved child by the villagers and City folk, a high Priestess who helped in war was no small feat. Right?

She saw the one who probably recognized her leave as she was now talking to everyone else. The others soon after did the same. She ignored it now as she went towards the boat. Ohta stayed close to her, had her back, literally. That was where she was stabbed when she was Quilla and ever since knowing that he was always going to have her back and both sides as his eyes looked all over the place when he had the chance. His white hair that was medium flowed back as his golden eyes then saw what was ahead. "I feel danger, a lot of it," he spoke in hate of who may be ahead. Mishiko's head suddenly felt pain as she gritted her teeth as she then looked over to Akuko. "Akuko... The shogun is probably up ahead. I need you to get to the boat with Miko. She'll be after me only..." she instructed to her. "I need you to do it to get the boat ready for when I have a chance..." she told her once again before they finally got down to the lower part of the City, the port.

The stranger, she stood in her fancy Kimono, swaying her fancy fan with guards surrounding.

341/1250

#2Akuko 

Cornered Empty Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:39 pm

Akuko
That same feeling may eventually hit Akuko, just a bit later. Akuko was just looking around the city and for the moment letting her thoughts go blank while she just make sure to. This was a strange and different feeling while they walked, If any of these people knew Akuko she herself would not entirely know, still wanted not to be known quiet yet, She still felt better off being considered passed on.

But it seemed the very thing they might have worried about was going to happen. the idea of feeling dangers Akuko would continue to do her best to focus and watch on. To lose stride here was no ideal to lose sight was even worst."Are you sure I might not be able to help?"Akuko said with the mention of just making a run for it with Miko, It was not much of a run from a woman who can sneak around with shadows and not have to worry about to much unless one was able to pick you out of it. These kind o moments is why Akuko seemed to also be a good risk to herself at times."I can't let you just do all of the work here..."Akuko did sound unhappy about it.

Then Miko just threw herself into Akuko's face. Then with almost fox like yap even if quiet pointed did it's best to tell Akuko they needed to go do what they where told. Miko seemed to be trying to do a few thing themselves. Or there was sweet on the boat and she wanted to eat them. It was just not ideal in her mind to leave Mishiko and Ohta against them if they where they much of a worrying target to deal with right now.

WC:300

Cornered Shenhe10
#3Mishiko 

Cornered Empty Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:33 pm

Mishiko

She shakes her head, "No, you must go on ahead of me," she instructs her. She knew what will happen if Akuko gets caught by Ayame. Mostly if they were trying to replace her with Akuko. "Ohta, whatever happens, you need to get them out. And before you argue about protecting me, you can't reform back into your true form for a little bit after your outrage," she explains. He wanted to argue, he wanted to be there for her, but he scoffed and looked away. He knew he could not argue, "So be it... but you better stay alive and get on the ship," he spoke with such spite as he hated leaving her side. He muttered more under his breath and left.

Mishiko continued on the same path as she then saw who she was running into. She stopped her running and stood still, looking up at the woman who held a beautiful fan, fanning herself. "Haha, finally we meet again my nemesis!", she spoke in her young voice. She sounded as if she was cosplaying a character with an annoying personality. Mishiko tiredly looked at her. Ayame found it disrespectful as if her nemesis wasn't interested in her being there. "Hmph, here I thought you'd want to instantly attack me and the sort for all I've done," she made a taunting smirk. Mishiko kept calm and sighed, "I have many things to do, you're not one of them right now," she insisted. "I'll make me one of them..." she darkly spoke in anger. She pointed her fan towards Mishiko.

"Get her," she ordered.

The Samurai had dark auras surrounding them as they came towards her. Mishiko took out her scythe as she started to use it to fight back. Her eyes looked around to make sure the others got on the boat, thankfully them being successful. The boat needed to be ready to sail off anyways just in case they had to leave. She sliced a Samurai's neck, another by the chest and kicked a few off the docks and into the water. She had to try to fight without killing all of them as she felt like more was at play. Her eyes of the Shinigami could see strings at play. Was she playing puppet with the Samurai? Many arrived as she saw Ayame just stand there. "Haha, you're going to regret coming to my Country..." she psychotically laughed. As she was trying to fight off the others, she saw townies appear on the road with weapons. They marched towards the docks with their weapons and items to help the fight.

What were these people doing?! They were going to get themselves killed! She tried her hardest at her lowest to fight them without killing them, but they kept coming. More were spawning and Ayame kept making them do everything against their will. It was obvious not all of them were doing this willingly.

829/1250

#4Akuko 

Cornered Empty Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:27 pm

Akuko
This always happen, It was just how it apparently always needed to have it play it out this way. Every time Akuko had consider not listening or moving any where that was not the boat Miko just kept running into her and just making normal noises "Damn it not you too Miko..."Akuko was slowly coming to terms that it was something she would have to do is just listen to be pushed along."Fine fine." Akuko then pushed Miko out of the way gently and would maybe start finally moving on. It seemed to however not make Akuko any less bitter.

Everything was Akuko just being not strong enough, watching or death always just stopped her. But she went on anyway even if it left Akuko feeling unhappy and resentful at the time. But Akuko knew over all in her mind she easily became this way in a general manner most of the time. But there was no winning here Ohta and Miko where going to stop her no matter what. So with a some what defeated look on her face the she would continue the way she was told.

In Akuko's mind with how tired and strained Misihiko was personally Akuko was not comfortable leaving her at that. It was leading her behind and unless Mishiko did actually pull this off then she would be okay and be settled mentally for a while. Maybe Akuko's changes where effecting her mood and she did not fully go through them yet.

But she would eventually reach the boat as she was told to rush too. Then she merely looked around where she could hide out of sight until a sign in anyway that things were going to how they where suppose to be showed. Or until something else affected Akuko too.

WC:303

Total:603

Cornered Shenhe10
#5Mishiko 

Cornered Empty Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:59 pm

Mishiko

Mishiko wanted to take out her scythe and kill every single one of them, but that is actually not the truth. Her scythe will surely see everyone as an enemy to their mistress, but they were only doing what they were being controlled to do. The city folk of the poor and medium class start to charge down the roads and finally yelled out, "Hey! Leave her alone!", one threw a stone at them, another threw what they could to get their attention. Ayame arched her brow and looked over to see the City people. "What are puny little humans going to do?", she taunted. This angered them as some had magic, some were good with weapons as they started to fight back the Samurai and getting to the Shogun.

"How dare you go against me and the law," her eye twitched and swung her fan at them, releasing a dark wind at them. This made some civilians fall, but they didn't give up. She saw a few of them look at her and gestured to run, leave and let them distract. Her eyes watered as she knew what was going to happen. Her body on the other hand argued and turned to start running to the boat as Ayame and her Samurai were distracted. Her heart started to beat quickly and her abyssal eyes mirroed the sea and boat that she was now getting on.

She looked at the crew as they appeared one by one from coming out under as they were at the bottom of the ship. She wanted to get mad and yell, but all she did was order the final order, "Set sail! We must leave... immediately," her eyes fluttered as she knew what was going to happen now. The boat started to sail, getting further away from the dock. She kept looking at the people and them fighting Ayame and the others. Instantly, she saw Ayame turn to look toward where her boat was and then realized it finally that she was no longer there. Her nostrils flared and a dark aura surrounded her. She screamed in frustration as she was angered at her getting away. There were no boats or ships for her to send her little minions to go after her, so she will have to now try again to get back at her. Suddenly, she turned towards the people and lightning started to strike some of the citizens, screams could be heard from where they were. Her abyssal eyes were now watering as she watched them get punished.

1250/1250

-exit-

#6Akuko 

Cornered Empty Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:26 am

Akuko
This waiting would almost feel eternal, It would just be over and over looking over places and see what would happen and expecting something but getting nothing in return for looking. Akuko was trying not to get annoyed. Ohta might have been one of the few people trying to stop her and get her to stay but Akuko was already considering trying to sneak off she had the power too and everyone but most likely Miko knew since Miko never showed much still aside from just sweet, noises and wanting to hide on a moment when it seemed she might get in trouble.

But it seemed Miko picked up that Akuko was still feeling tense. So she would just every once and a while bap Akuko in the face. It mostly did not help make Akuko any less annoyed."What do you want Miko?! I am trying not to make so much noise."Akuko tried to whisper and say things quietly but it seemed Miko was going to cause her a fuss more to distract her more than anything else. But Miko kept just making slightly high pitch yips at her like a fox would yip at some one or in general.

Akuko just kind of looked at Miko like she was finally going to give in to solve what they wanted, Akuko looked at Miko where the tiny being just went off and a random direction, where was a good question Akuko had to guess back to that candy barrel. if it was empty it would Miko would on to the next thing that had more sweets in it. But all and all Miko was going to be just trying to distract Akuko, to make her think less at what was at hand at the time. Focus on other things.

Akuko was just getting a bit more annoyed about it in which was understandable having to follow along and try to keep up with a tiny fluffy thing moving about in different directions and pace of speed, What all Miko was doing was just annoying at this time, But for Miko it was just how they knew what they could do at the time and nothing else really they where just a state of being a tiny zenko and nothing else. Distractions where needed at the time. It was that or Miko just kept slamming herself into Akuko's face until she settled down.

Then as Akuko watched Miko just float by a barrel. Letting out a sigh and opened it up and it was just a barrel of sweets from early on in the various tasks they where doing at this time.Watching Miko just dive right into her the barrel of sweets, It seemed there was not much left in there and Miko was going to just to eat as much a she could at this time just to be that bit extra. Not too long Akuko was pulling Miko out of the barrel because she did not want to deal with a grumpy Zenko.

Then Akuko heard something that might finally get her free form being in her current state of just being over all negative. The sound of the crew yelling out to get ready to set sail. It meant over all things where going okay. Then she would close the barrel continuing to move on so Miko could have her supply of sweets last the entire trip. Maybe it was a zenko thing for acting this way or mostly a Miko thing. But over all things where going now nicely and Akuko could settle down.

With all settled they would continue on, They would be sailing on the seas and for now, they don't need to deal with the shogun at all. Even if they where unhappy Akuko in some manner did not really look or consider what she would have done if she had to deal with them.

WC:656

Total:1259

[Exit]

Cornered Shenhe10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum