Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Memory [SL]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mishiko 

The Memory [SL] Empty Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:08 pm

Mishiko

Mishiko looked at the man who was taller than her, quite a looker, but that was not important. He looked sad, tired and he looked straight into her darkened eyes. It was as if he was questioning his existence. "Have I... been by your side this whole time?", he firstly asked. His voice was intelligent, almost like Akio's. She was still shocked and as he reached his single hand out to her, she backed away out of instant reaction. He looked hurt as he then gave a small smirk, "Understanding seeing that you still have no memory of us yet I squander with my own,". His golden tired eyes looked over to the monks who were still scared and then back to Mishiko, his beloved Demigod.

"Heh, I shall tell you what our past was like, or better yet, show you," he then offered his hand once more. Mishiko for some reason yearned to reach and touch his hand, but why? There was only one way to find out as she then touched his strong hand. It made him smile, a smile that welcomed her.

#2Mishiko 

The Memory [SL] Empty Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:16 pm

Mishiko

Mishiko was taken to a world of light and nature. This place was rather memorable to the point it could be painted perfectly on a picture. There were beautiful butterflies, a river that ran crystal clear water towards a waterfall and fish that swam freely. There she stood and eyes wandered, "Where is this place?", she questioned. Her head turned to look at Ohta. He looked back at her and frowned; a look most saddening. His head turned and started to walk. Trusting him, she followed and instantly heard crying of a girl. They followed the trail and finally she saw herself next to the rocks above the waterfall. She had golden brown hair and the most beautiful unique eyes back then. She remembered that her hair turned white after her brother gave her the gift of the moon, her eyes turned dark due to death like her mother and the crosses in her eyes were to target everything around her easily. Her sister thought that it'd give her more power. That was furthest from the truth as she was made fun of.

#3Mishiko 

The Memory [SL] Empty Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:27 pm

Mishiko

"I was created by Inari, knowing my true power, they still let me roam. No one knew we would meet and be fated together," he started and looked over to see where a small fox would be pouncing about. "I sought out the crying out of curiousity, but being still young thousands of years ago I naturally got hurt," he started and then a yelp could be heard. Mishiko's younger self got up and became scared till she went into the forest and saw a helpless fox. Mishiko helped them out of the trap and destroyed it. The golden eyed fox's fur was beautifully white with black under marks under the eyes. The tip of the ears also had some blackened tint. She saw as time flew and together they grew up and once he grew up to be around seven or so hundreds of years, he got his seventh tail, with the ability of gaining a human form. Their form was the same age as Mishiko.

He became ultimately loyal to Mishiko as they went on adventures, watched over them and even went to battle to protect her from all in her way. It was like Hades and his own loyal companion and minions. "I fell for you, a fool I was since I am merely a Kitsune and you a demigod," he muttered with distaste. Not for her, but himself. "Back then I had another name, but Ohta was given to me as a title for becoming the one and only Nine Tailed fox, lucky the others thought. To have a Demigod who was to become a Goddess in true as a companion," he turned to look at her. "Lucky I was, even if our fate was to die and be reborn anew with no memory of our beloved time together," he chuckled darkly with a shrug.

#4Mishiko 

The Memory [SL] Empty Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:53 pm

Mishiko

"Wait, so we knew each other even during the Final War?", Mishiko wondered as her mind became confused. "Hah, we did! Sadly, I couldn't be there to protect you that day as I was restrained and was cultivating the whole time. Only after I woke up did I find out what happened to you, causing me to destroy many things, I regret, but they thought I should be punished too due to our Eternal Bond," he sighed. A sigh that was so filled with sorrow and hurt. Her eyes fluttered and flicked to the left and right as she was unsure what to do and say. He turned and walked towards her slowly, approaching closely till they were face to face. "I will sacrifice myself again if it means your happiness and life is ensured and that is my purpose, my legacy - with you," he slowly let his hands intertwine with hers and brought them to his lips. Kissing her hand, he closed his eyes. "I hope I become a use to you and whatever path you lead,". She felt sparkles shine as she then felt her heart beat wildly. The nine tailed Kitsune's gold eyes felt welcoming to her and that was when finally they were back by the shrine.

#5Mishiko 

The Memory [SL] Empty Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:07 pm

Mishiko

She wasn't sure what to say as she was not use to these things. A sharp pain strikes her heart as she clenched the right side of her chest, under it. Her knees bent and Ohta caught her before she could fall. She mumbled as it felt sharp enough to feel like a needle going through her ribcage and upwards against something. Her eyes closed and she rested against the chest of him as he was the closest. "What's wrong?", he glared and held her close. "She's.... she knows..." she mumbled as she could feel something happened. He carried her as he motioned her to get on his back, which she did. She felt exhausted and her body was draining from all the times she hasn't slept. Ohta looked at Akuko and then at the monks who then looked at the entrance. That was when the Samurai's finally appeared, the Shogun's..

1000/1000

-exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum