Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shopping Crisis [S-rank NQ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ryuko 

Shopping Crisis [S-rank NQ] Empty Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:17 pm

Ryuko

Magnolia, the city where her adventure had begun in earnest. Perhaps there had been some irony in the fact that one of the last ingredients she was looking for was in fact associated to a request she had taken before. Despite the fact Magnolia was the domain of the Fairy Tail guild, the city frequently saw problems that originated from the underworld. Certainly, they had grown less bold since the guild had restored order in the city but they still slithered in the shadows.

In particular, local stores frequently had to deal with gangs trying to rob them, and other factions trying to force them to pay money in exchange for protection from these gangs. It had become so bad that the owners of these stores had started to hire people for help in dealing with the issue. They had enough of paying criminals, an understandable complain to say the least.

Even Lily felt a bit confused about why Fairy Tail had been unable to deal with this problem, but it was Esperia who knew better: As long as there is light, there will also be darkness, and as such it would be impossible to truly vanquish all evil in this world.

WC: 200
Total WC: 200/1500

#2Ryuko 

Shopping Crisis [S-rank NQ] Empty Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:27 pm

Ryuko

Of course, while she didn't mind helping the owners of the stores with their problem, it wasn't exactly like she was doing it simply for the kindness of her heart, nor simply because she hated evil. No, she had an ulterior motive for doing this.

As a result she had found herself in one of the shops she had worked to defend alongside Manzo before. The elderly lady clearly was happy to see her judging from the delightful smile on her face. "Thank you so much for coming to help my poor little store again Lily, I heard you were looking for something as well?"

The elf nodded her head gently in response to the question, answering her in a cheerful tone. "Indeed madame, I happen to be looking for a set of potion vials and a crystal laced ball, the type that seers frequently use. I heard you were in possession of these things?"

The elderly lady nodded her head briefly, moving to one of the shelves in the back where she pulled two small boxes from it. Displaying its contents the sight made the elven maiden smile. "I didn't know Manzo's apprentice was into alchemy~ I'm glad that there are still younglings practicing the art." The words made her smile for a moment, thanking the elderly lady but making sure not to reveal the reason she needed those items. She didn't want anyone to know yet about what she had been planning. Lest they would try to intervene in her plan, or worse try to convince her to stray from her path.

It was only a few minutes till the elderly lady had packed up her stuff and told Lily she would be returning the next day. It was a simple 'watch over my shop tonight and deal with the thieves' assignment. One she was certain that she could fulfill without any problems.

WC: 300
Total WC: 500/1500

#3Ryuko 

Shopping Crisis [S-rank NQ] Empty Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:39 pm

Ryuko

As dusk settled into the city of Magnolia and darkness filled the streets Lily quietly remained at the store, her mismatched eyes quietly observing the shop. It wouldn't take much longer till she would be able to carry out her plan. It didn't help that she was essentially having a race against time, courtesy of those ridiculous cultists. The thought alone made her sigh in annoyance as she leaned back in her seat.

And then it happened, the audible click click click noise that suggested someone was trying to mess up the lock of the front door. The poor thief would be in for a surprise if he dared to set as much as a foot inside the store. And of course, like usually they were indeed dumb enough to do exactly that. The thief unlocked the door and stepped inside, a look of pure greed in his eyes as he took a moment to notice the elf in the back of the store.

He instantly went for his sheathed dagger, but it was already too late. With a burst of energy the elf lunged forwards, a fist colliding into the man's stomach to make him reel forward, the thief feeling the strength in his body brutally sapping away.

Even then he tried to quickly regain his footing, his dagger sweeping for her neck but he only his a collection of smog and the elf reappeared right behind him, using her Chaos Claws to stab him in the back!

The man collapsed onto the ground with a painful thud, still alive but his strength clearly spend from the blows he had received from the transformed elf.

Meanwhile the elf quietly stepped over him, a foot grinding into his neck as if she could crush it in a single instant. "If you wish to survive, you will cooperate. Else I will crush your throat without hesitation... got it?"

The thief nodded his head meekly, clearly no longer willing to fight her.

WC: 300
Total WC: 800/1500

#4Ryuko 

Shopping Crisis [S-rank NQ] Empty Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:56 pm

Ryuko

The man looked at her with fearful eyes as she revealed a dagger and a potion vial and placed them on his chest. "Draw your blood and make it sip into the vial. And don't think of anything funny, I will not hesitate to kill you if I think you're scheming something."

The thief nodded his head briefly. as he sliced his dagger lightly across his hand, letting the blood drip into the vial while he asked hesitatingly. "W-why do you need my blood?" The question made the elf shake her head lightly. "Not yours in particular, I just need the blood of someone whose life is dictated by their greed. A thief like you is the perfect example of that."

The words made him blink in bewilderment, clearly not sure what to think of what he had just been told. "Why in the world do you need something like that?"

The elf smiled briefly at his confusion. "Because it is the last thing I need in terms of ingredients to craft a phylactery." The words made him pause for a moment, thinking of the term. "W-w-wait you mean like the thing necromancers use to try to become a Lich?! Why the hell would you be needing something like that?!"

The elf's gaze sharpened as she looked at him harshly. "Because this body of mine is dying. There are no miraculous blessings or medicine that could possibly prevent that outcome. And so I have no choice but to overcome death itself if I want to keep my promise."

The thief tilted his head slightly while he asked. "a promise?" the words made the elf nod her head lightly. "Indeed, I promised my wife I will always return to her side, no matter what happens to me." The thief smiled sheepishly at these words, a reaction she had not expected. "Heh, a wife... how nice, tell me more about her!"

The question made her pause for a moment as the sternness of her expression faded for a genuine smile. "She is beautiful, kind even if somewhat blunt at times. She is honest to a flaw but is the most loyal wife I could ever wish for. I would do anything for her." The words made the thief shake his head lightly. "I mean her figure! Does she-" The gestures he made with his hands made the elf laugh slightly. "Yes, she does have quite the well-developed pair, her pillows are amazing to sleep on~"

The thief laughed heartily in response to these words as the vial seemingly had finally been filled, causing him to close it with the cork and hand it over to her. "Clyde, that's my name. Thanks for not killing me tonight." The words made her smile for a moment as she nodded her head lightly. "Esperia... Take care Clyde."

And with these words Clyde had started to approach the doorway leading to the exit of the store. It wouldn't take more than a few steps for him to be able to leave when all of a sudden he felt a sharp sting in his ribcage. He collapsed onto the ground with a painful thud, looking up at the elf as he asked weakly. "Why.... Esperia?" To which the elf replied coldly. "You know too much now Clyde. I won't have anyone know I plan to become a Lich. I will take no risks in ensuring my ambition becomes a reality. And for that I need to make sure you die tonight."

The man was about to say something but she didn't intend to let them finish, a throw of her dagger impaling the man's throat cleanly and robbing him of the last of his life.

"Nobody... can find out about my plan."

And with these words she stashed the vial away and started to approach the back of the store, picking the crystal-laced ball and the box it was contained in. Just a bit longer... A bit longer till she could finally return home. Now all she could do was hope her body would be able to hold out until then. For she was running out of time...

WC: 700
Total WC: 1500/1500

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum