Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rise and Shine (Bad)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Go D. Drakkon 

Rise and Shine (Bad) Empty Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:19 pm

Go D. Drakkon

It seemed like Adarian wanted them to do more work for him. It would seem like the man was trusting them more than he did before. This was good because it meant that they could get more jewels off this guy and watch him do creepy things. Their destination was different this time. It would seem like he wanted them to meet him on a specific rooftop. Of course, Toge didn’t ask questions as he would head over there without a problem. He would make his way through Dahlia streets, and it wouldn’t take him long to find the building he would have to enter.

He would climb the stairs of the building and while he was doing that, the trip was quiet. He figured nothing would be said until after he met with Adarian. When he got to the roof access, he would climb it and open it up. When he got there, he would see Adarian was waiting for him there.

#2Go D. Drakkon 

Rise and Shine (Bad) Empty Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:19 pm

Go D. Drakkon
Toge would walk over to his client, and he would stand next to him as he waited for him to give him the next job. Adarian would look at him with a smile on his face as he was ready to tell him what he wanted him to do.

“I’m so glad that you showed up. I need you to get me a specific corpse. It is being moved into the cemetery. It’s a powerful body that worked closely with Bishop Santos. He would be a powerful tool for my undead army, so that is who I want you to collect for me. This is also to get Santos angry as well. Here is the location to where the body is being kept.” He said this as he would hand over a map of the cemetery.

Toge would look at it and he would see the mark of where he would find the corpse.

154|317

#3Go D. Drakkon 

Rise and Shine (Bad) Empty Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:20 pm

Go D. Drakkon
Once he looked at the map, he would look at the cemetery in front of him. It would seem like things were getting interesting. He also took a good look at where he had to go from here as well. Once he saw the location that followed up with the map he would walk away from Adarian. He would enter the building again and once he was able to leave, he would start walking toward the cemetery.

“So that is what he’s been doing this entire time. He’s been creating a dead army. That’s interesting to hear. I never thought he would tell us his plan.” He said to Toge.

“Yeah I kind of figured that would be the case. I wonder what he plans on doing with all the dead bodies we collected.” He said to Luci as they would enter the cemetery.

He would walk toward the location where the body was being kept as it was something he remembered.

162|479

#4Go D. Drakkon 

Rise and Shine (Bad) Empty Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:20 pm

Go D. Drakkon
When he got close, he would come to a stop, and he would hide behind a tombstone. He would notice the doors would open and there he would see a couple of priests bringing out a casket. He would suck his teeth because it seemed like he was going to have to dig up another grave. He watched the priest move through the area and they would put the casket down. He wondered what they were doing, but he figured he was about to find out.

It wouldn’t take long, but they would soon leave the area as if they had forgotten something. Toge would see that he was in the clear to make his move now, and he would run straight to the casket in front of him. Once he got to the casket, he would open it up as quickly as he could as he would see the body and shake his head.

155|634

#5Go D. Drakkon 

Rise and Shine (Bad) Empty Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:21 pm

Go D. Drakkon
He was wondering how long this man was going to be making him steal corpses and hoped it would end soon. He would pick up the body without hesitating and he would put it over his shoulder. He would look around to see if there was anybody around and when he saw he was in the clear he would start moving to the exit of the cemetery. While he was doing that, he would see that the priest was coming back. He would have to move behind a tombstone again, and he would peak over to see where they were going.

It would seem like they were heading to where the casket was. When he saw that he was in the clear again, he would start running toward the exit of the cemetery without hesitating. He would make it to the exit, and he would go to the location where he had first seen Adarian.

155|789

#6Go D. Drakkon 

Rise and Shine (Bad) Empty Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:22 pm

Go D. Drakkon
“That was weird, the last thing I would like to do is fight a bunch of priests with a dead body on my shoulder. It just feels off.” He said to Luci.

Luci would smoke his cigarette as they would be on the move. They would hear some shouting within the cemetery and it would seem like the priest noticed that the body had been stolen. They had probably been wondering who had been stealing the corpses the last few times.

“Yeah, if you would have stayed then you would have had to deal with all of that.” He said to Toge.

The paladin would make his way through the area as nobody would stop him. It wouldn’t take long, but he would reach the building that Adarian was in. He would enter the place, and when he got there, he would notice that Adarian was waiting for him inside rather than on the roof this time.

157|946

#7Go D. Drakkon 

Rise and Shine (Bad) Empty Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:44 pm

Go D. Drakkon
Toge would make his way to Adarian who had a smile on his face the entire time. He would put the body down and he would look at the man.

“I brought the body that you wanted.” He said to his client as he was staring into his face.

Adarian was indeed delighted that he had brought the body to him without a problem.

“Yes, you definitely brought the body that I wanted. I’m excited to see this. Still, I have been creating so many undead I don’t have the mana reserves to be able to make him into an undead for quite some time. I’m going to need your help. Will you assist me?” He asked Toge as he was hoping for a positive answer.

Toge would look at him and he figured he could help him out and see what he does to bring these things back to life.

151|1097

#8Go D. Drakkon 

Rise and Shine (Bad) Empty Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:20 pm

Go D. Drakkon
“Fine I will help you out, but it better be worth my time.” He said to Adarian.

He was glad to hear his words and he would pick up the dead body himself and would walk out of the building they were in. Adarian would take Toge to an abandoned house, and they would both enter the place. The paladin would look at the man as he had started drawing symbols on the floor with chalk.

Toge would see that he had created a pentagram without a problem as he had done that a lot of times. Once that was done, he would place the body in the middle of the symbol. It would seem like he was going to need his help soon. Still, he would see the man was chanting now and he couldn’t understand what the man was saying.

Still, it seemed to have been working as magic started swirling around the room.

156|1253

#9Go D. Drakkon 

Rise and Shine (Bad) Empty Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:28 pm

Go D. Drakkon
Toge would see the magic going around the room, but then he would look over to see that the body had risen into the air, and he wondered what was going to happen next. The paladin would look over to Adarian and it would seem like he needed him for the next step.

“I need you to put your hand on my shoulder, and pour your magic into me.” He said to Toge.

The Paladin would nod as he would walk over to him, and he would do just that. He would put his hand on his shoulder, and he would start pouring his mana into him. This would go through Adarian and he would start reanimating the corpse that was in front of them. This was good, and things were going well. It wouldn’t take long, but the corpse would land on the ground and on its feet. It would seem like everything was going well.

157|1410

#10Go D. Drakkon 

Rise and Shine (Bad) Empty Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:37 pm

Go D. Drakkon
The magic would soon come to a stop, and the corpse would fully be animated. It was now an undead person that was with him and Adarian. The man would walk over to the corpse as he would move away from Toge. He would examine the body and he would be pleased with what was in front of him. It seemed like this corpse would become a great addition to his army.

He would look over to Toge and he would walk over to the man who had helped accomplish everything here.

“I will be asking for your help in the future, but I’m glad that you did this for me. Now, take this reward and be on your way.” He said to him.

Adarian would hand over the jewels to Toge and the paladin would check to make sure that everything was there. Once that was it, he would leave the house that Adarian was in, and they would both be on their separate ways.

166|1576
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum