Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dark Universe - Word on the Street

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jyu 

Dark Universe - Word on the Street Empty Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:06 pm

Jyu

Word on the Street

Event Details

• You may only participate in the Word on the Street gossip with your main.

• If the gossip leads towards an item, it will clearly state that it leads to a certain type of item.

• If you have no use for the item, do not participate.

• If you do participate, you are forced to sell whatever is taking up the slot to replace it with the acquired item.

• The items acquired through the Word on the Street event have a resell value of 0.

• Please make sure that you meet the requirements before you attempt to go after a Word on the Street gossip.

• Hidden methods to clear them will not be shared in here.

• The amount of times you may attempt to acquire a specific time is listed in the actual message. It could be that you get a single chance to find out what to do and if you fail that you are no longer eligible to receive the item.

• Sometimes, a message may appear here in which a rumor is being sold.

#2Jyu 

Dark Universe - Word on the Street Empty Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:02 pm

Jyu
Code of the Magic Pillars
I found rune pillars in Stella, but I couldn't solve it. Damn mages. I know I can't use it myself, but it would've been pretty useful to sell! They always try to gatekeep their treasures from explorers like myself to bestow it upon other mages.

#3Jyu 

Dark Universe - Word on the Street Empty Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:32 am

Jyu
Strange Weapon
I've got this weapon, but I'm not sure what it does. The appraiser at the shop said that it's a legendary piece though. What do you say? Do you want it? I'll give it to you for 3,500,000J!

#4Sho 

Dark Universe - Word on the Street Empty Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:52 pm

Sho

I am replying to the Strange Weapon I am purchasing after selling my weapon Here

#5Jyu 

Dark Universe - Word on the Street Empty Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:18 pm

Jyu
Thanks! Do you want it with or without the case, dear buyer?

Stop! Don't let him touch that weapon!

What's your problem, old man? Why did you slam the weapon case shut?

The weapon is already responding to him. I can sense it. If he touches it now, he may not be happy with the results.

What are you talking about? You been eating those mushrooms again?

I'm saying the weapon changes itself into whatever the wielder needs the most. But it can only do it once. What he needs right now may not be what he needs in the future.

Damn... I should've asked for more.... Oh well. Here you go. In a closed weapon case.

Stop pouting. You got more than enough so buy us a round of drinks.

@Sho has purchased a Legendary Custom Weapon.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum