Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

One of Red and Withered Metal.(Closed)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Jai-Han 

One of Red and Withered Metal.(Closed) Empty Fri May 13, 2022 2:04 am

Jai-Han
There was no better place to camp by close by the water, Finding a good enough spot out of the way so that no nearly anyone could really find his camp Regis had set up a spot to stay for now. Getting by with food he could hunt in other parts of Orchidia. Regis seemed to have had a decent set up for a guy who just shows up places and camps there. Nothing else but really a tent and some supplies.

To the person to come, Finding this camp with no one around it, with a fire lit and still going, a tent with various small holes in with strains of mud. Various pieces of meat were cooking by this fire, But no one was there. Given it was some where in with a less common area. The only thing you could really note missing was anything to sleep on or in. For the tent was close enough to a tree that some one just put himself against and sleep that way. Not the most comfortable but possible.

But alas it was a entirely empty camp for a moment, with meat of various animals cooking away, An interesting start for a meeting.

#2Jikan 

One of Red and Withered Metal.(Closed) Empty Fri May 13, 2022 10:18 am

Jikan

Orchidia was a place that stood out in the North to Jikan. A place that was overgrown and at times destitute, but full of life and resilience. The overpowering presence of nature, gave the enviroment a look of a wild beauty that should be appreciated and respected. However, with living with it. Things had to be controlled, cleaned up, shaped. To allow resources to be used and for travel. For ease. But in the process this beauty should be protected as well.

This river were one of the places that naturally worked with its people. The many branches that came from this river helped with fishing, water, and with some flowing into Orchidia, it make a good way to travel either for merchants or its citizens. But, all of that use had went away when people left and had not changed much when they began to trickle back to Orchidia. Maybe Jikan would talk to Skald about this? The Demi Human wanted to be a merchant after all, this could be a good place for him to use as a foothold to sell and travel resources.

Walking around, Jikan wore a loose spring dress, Mia walking to her side holding her equipment in her dimensional bag. They were out today, taking a small walk. Being out among the people that were under their banner and trying to see if there was anything they could do in this early part of the day.

Soon they would explore and find something. A camp. One that seemed new and fresh, warm and still with the after glow and affects of someone being present. A fire lite and going, a tent up, albit with holes that were layer with mud to cover and act as a cooling most likely. Meat was cooked and cooking by the fire. But no one was there. An odd thing?

This was not a common area to be in, but with all of this going on and no one looking to be in sight, or hearing to make one thing they were near. It was...strange. It was like they suddenly disappeared in the middle of their set up.

Jikan would stay back and pick Mia up, placing the exceed on her shoulder why she continued to monitor for things around her with her eyes. She would not approach the came fire, less someone be lurking to attack or simply become angry seeing a stranger too close to their food.

"Well....this is a random start to our day Mia".

Main Theme | Battle Theme | Defending Theme | Evil 1 | Evil 2

One of Red and Withered Metal.(Closed) 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#3Jai-Han 

One of Red and Withered Metal.(Closed) Empty Sat May 14, 2022 4:32 am

Jai-Han
Oh all things to walk into a camp of a pretty much homeless man in armour just roaming around and his camp. It was a good question to ponder, Where was the person who set up this camp. From Regis' view of it entire being in a sundress a bit off of the beaten path as they call it was a sign to him, Either this woman was lost or she had gone exploring and just happen to be this way. But he would be returning to his camp. picking up he was roaming around back to it was easy.

Since he was trying not to be sneaky. The entire thing of rusty, withered and tarnished armour did make noise, but then again sound of some one stepping on leaves and branches. Unlike the mother of his Jikan had met before and his father. Regis could be considered not as friendly as either of them. When close enough there was no greeting or anything normal to be expected, Regis had just been that way the lonely land roamer."You....look like you have far better places to be...Then some run down tent."Fairly plain to say but most people did not find Regis in a social mood or any good mood for the most part.

With that Regis just walked past Jikan and Mia, He already expected them to leave like most people walked into his camps. Stopping at the fires he then turned the sides of the meat he was keeping. His back completely turned to Jikan and her exceed. If Jikan had wanted to find the person who had this tent set up she found him and even if he did not sound friendly. He was not exact friendly. But maybe this was a different turning point.

#4Jikan 

One of Red and Withered Metal.(Closed) Empty Sat May 14, 2022 6:56 am

Jikan

"Well Jikan its just a camp. The person or people that made the camp is probably just getting some small things taken care. ...maybe....probably". Mia said this trying to be some sort of confidence but she held little faith in them. She was the cautious type after all, maybe even paranoid. A fire with food cooking and a camp almost completely set up but with no people around? NOPE! It just set off her danger radar. "So....its not random...not at all. People can live outside or take a trip or something....".

"Riiiiight", Jikan said continuing watching around as Mia...well, was Mia.

"Ah what is that!", Mia yelled hearing the squeaking and creaking of something. Jumping onto Jikan's back in a panic before lifting only her head slightly above Jikan's shoulder before looking around quickly. Sharp turns of her head at any and all things.

Mia in her hazed look failed to notice the person Jikan did, at least as fast. It took Regis to speak for Mia to see Regis. Jikan, would respond to this little panic of Mia's before respond to Regis. "Oh what it is? I think its a person in some armor thats a bit of a noise maker. Up front Mia".

"Ah yes...yes...wait up front!!?", she shifted her head, seeing the scary looking knight armor, she sunk further down Jikan hiding her head more.

Now the person's voice sounded like a man, but, that could not be the case. A voice did not always match its owner after all. Either through natural stuff or magic or some sort of thing. They seemed a person of little words, similar to Jikan most of the time. "Oh yes, like a walk through a river area. But, that's me. Do you have better places to be?", she spoke calm, even. Not showing much on her face if any at all. The man's suit was very wore out, why...in the world was he wearing such equipment in such a bad condition?

As she wondered this Regis just walked up and passed Jikan. A sight that made Mia tense up on Jikan's back at first, but then release greatly when the being seemed to not care about them and return to his camp. Good good, Mia thought, he is not hostile...maybe...

Normally Jikan would be fine and just leave. The man was just a camper after all, them being out and just living had no matter to her. If he was a issue due to him causing trouble or soething she would find out about it and handle it then or if it happened. A person just being out exisiting had no flick on her mind to have to be suspicious. However, for some reason she felt that she should speak to this person, at least for a while. She had no real way to explain why she had this feeling, instinct perhaps?

Jikan would remain at the same distance she was at before along with Mia. "Well, this is a good spot to camp. I think its a wise choice for resting. Are you a wander of some sort or have your home been displaced?", short and straight to the point. There were people in Orchidia who lost things in the last two years and although some had recovered there were many that couldn't. Jikan had no idea if this person was a person in her town. But, as a member of Sleeping Calamity, perhaps it was good to be aware for the people under her banner.

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#5Jai-Han 

One of Red and Withered Metal.(Closed) Empty Mon May 16, 2022 3:31 am

Jai-Han
Something Regis might be annoyed with now days a nosey person, What's next his mother was gonna start showing up and telling Regis everything had not progressed as she hoped for him, But these were just internal thoughts to him. But it would take a bit of time since Regis was not much of a social person now days. Then again he had always other things on his mind. But after taking his sweet time making sure the things he was cooking."Is there a better place to be, When you have no place to be?"It was most likely fairly annoying to answer a general statement posed as a question with another question.

Giving a few things he was cooking a pinch to test how well it was done. it would be time to maybe answer a other questions, started sounding like this woman wanted his life story almost, just with out entirely wanting to stay that up front."I don't have a home, I have not had one years." It had been at least six years since he had a home.

As for if this was a good place to camp."It's close to water, hunting for is a bit of a walk, but you have everything to live here."Starting to sound like a bit of a mountain life person right here."As for sleeping...well you get what you can."That was just it he just left it at that. Since it seemed to be like he just slept because he had to."I had other plans I merely...walked past them. I just have not yet."He most likely was resting a bit before he did anything else anyway. Which was a good call considering the how much walking he did the past while.

#6Jikan 

One of Red and Withered Metal.(Closed) Empty Wed May 18, 2022 4:12 pm

Jikan

Jikan would not consider herself a nosey person. But more of of the way of an aware person. Kicking trouble making magic users, adventurers, mercenaries, and other random people. Had become a common past time activity for Jikan in the two years she had spent rebuilding Orchidia and establishing Sleeping Calamity. In that time she had to always be aware, to look, to hear, and not be limited by what she did or did not see. She, had to look at everyone and everything in order to not miss their true value, their identity.

Be if the person was talkative or not, Jikan would get some insight. Either through talking or seeing the environment, or if need be...seeing them from the distance. The pleasant smell of fod cooking was in the air, after a bit the mysterious man spoke once again. "Ah fair my knight in armor. Fair. When you have no place, you have nothing but to go where your whims pull you. I suppose a nice spot like this is one of the best to go in anyone's mind", she eyed the stuff around him and the camp in general. "Specially if its after or during a long long rough travel". She said this plainly, content with the man's words. She did not expect it to be a simple ask and get, she would ease it out from him.

"No home at all? I would imagine that one has distant family if no immediate. No friends or acquaintances to attach one self to? That sounds....quite like a long lonely experience I must say. I could not imagine how I would enjoy or survive myself with that". Short words back. Did Jikan believe the man? No. At least not fully. Everyone had a home, something. Be a place, people, or a thing. There was something they had to cling to. The question of if it was something they could go to or would go to was a completely different matter. In only the most strange or horrific cases would she consider otherwise. Such as Aurelia being homeless before Jikan found her. Hmmmm...did this man grow up homeless as well then perhaps?
She nodded along with the rest; water, good hunting. All true with the spot, all good excuses. The real thing that drew her in was the mention of not sleeping much, at least that was what she got from the words. A missed opportunity....is he running from something? Or running to something?

"Ah, well if that is the case I am sorry you have not reached it yet. I hope for you success in going where you are planning to. Although, a bit odd that you went past it in the first place but... oh well". Mia stayed with Jikan during this talk. Staying clung to Jikan's back as the aroma of the food slowly got her attention more and more.

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#7Jai-Han 

One of Red and Withered Metal.(Closed) Empty Fri May 20, 2022 5:54 am

Jai-Han
Well it as a long travel for him even with little words about it."Magnolia was a fair distance a go."It was a plain mention of it. But it revealed just how far maybe this person travelled. in that armour, with all of that stuff, Along with no one spoken too. The man was effectively a armoured hermit. or a hobo but he was lucky enough to have a tent and the armour, Most likely only keeping the armour because it was generally not worth much anymore, Or something a bit more personal to him that was yet known.

Being posed with that question it almost seemed as if he did not want to answer. So he just kind of said nothing about it for the moment."It is find for the most part until some one takes something."Which maybe just answering simple things was the normal for the moment. Never know what would show up in your camp. Like some red haired woman in a sun dress It was not. Most people depending on a person would be happy to see some lady in  sun dress. Regis seemed as always for the moment, Not overly interested for the most part of people around him.

Indeed no home at all."That tent is close enough to one."Yup that's his home nothing else a bit disappointing to see. Then again maybe this was just the reality of of finding a person at what could be a low point in their life and just continued on since then. But that was other things to learn later on so it was better not to dig into it because it just not really needed.Even if Jikan did express something about Regis' adventures he seemed not worried about it all.

"It is not...entirely your problem to worry about."This was normal of him just to be a bit more reserved about his life, Then again to most people Regis still was just walking armour, might smell a tiny bit and seem fairly dirty but he lived just the tool he had so that was just his life."I should have paid attention to where i was...Era was a long time a go it feels like."But it revealed how his travelling path was. The east in magnolia and then ended up here, That was a lot of walking.

#8Jikan 

One of Red and Withered Metal.(Closed) Empty Sun May 22, 2022 5:58 am

Jikan

As the man began to speak she thought about his words. Magonolia huh? My my that indeed was a long travel from her....to go from the Eastern to the Northern parts of Fiore was quite a bit of time and work. Even if someone could fly. And by the looks of it, this man did not have that option. That meant he had to walk the roads, forests, plains fields, and an other land obstacles that may had turned him around or back to find other openings to move. The gear he had, the situation of food, and proper places to sleep. Well, that must have been a good workout for him at least...

She had attempted to tease something out with her second question she had asked, and indeed she seemed to get a snip of it from the silent knight. She would just nod at this part, allowing a short silence between them.  It is until someone takes something. Ah...how true that could be. Well...safe to say that was enough for her. This man had lost something, either by the world's hands or a person heck maybe even a group. And now, he was just traveling. And by the looks of it...was dead inside if his armor represented anything. Mia too...caught this clue of an insight. Looking at Jikan with a sad look, she hopped down from her friend and slowly moved her way over to Regris....a bit nervous and cautious still though.

"H...hi mister. may....i sit with you".

Jikan walked a little bit closer now. Not wanting to let Mia get out of reach in case something happened. However, she would still give the man his personal space. "Ah very true it is not a problem for me. But who said I was worrying about it? I am just wishing a strange success". She wrinkled her nose a little bit....uh...he....was a little smelly and dirty...

"I suppose you'll rest and then head to what you want to go? But...to be honest you are a mess. I can offer temporary logging and bath and food at my guild if you wish. For a small charge of course".

#9Jai-Han 

One of Red and Withered Metal.(Closed) Empty Mon May 23, 2022 6:03 pm

Jai-Han
It was strange to just have people attempt this again, some were before this might have happen to him. Being offered help by some one else. Well two people since Regis was polite enough to consider whomever this small tiny and friendly cat being was. It was starting to seem these two wanted to just know things with out being out right about knowing things."As my mother once drilled into my head."One of the few times Regis might do something like this since he never really mentioned or spoke much of his family members."One seems to speak far better words from actions, Then through words."A bit more mystical then how Regis would normally speak a person.

Then he would just mutter to himself for a moment."Or my sister said that...one of the two."Regis must have been alone long enough that the reality of who spoke what to him must have started to not be needed to be recalled often enough that it was starting to be less easy to recall details. But even if he was not sitting Regis would not stop Mia or Jikan from coming close to him. Sure it just made his easily picked up condition more notable.

As for what else he would do. Almost seemed like it would be left unanswered."Camp for a while....think about where to go next...I have nothing here as I equally have nothing over all." He was just watching over what he was cooking. Almost like he was just getting by and that was it. Unable to keep a plan solidly going in his life most people might just consider this person most likely a lost cause.

It seemed to be a tempting offer."Do I look like I have things offer you?"It almost seemed to annoy with the mention of a charge, After all most people assume it was valued at jewel."What could you want, This armour? I promise you it is not worth a lot."Even if bit annoyed, He seemed to keep it under control and not come off as overly aggressive, But if you could place the actual emotional into words it was: angry confusion.

#10Jikan 

One of Red and Withered Metal.(Closed) Empty Wed May 25, 2022 8:53 am

Jikan

Mia listened to Regis...not...quiet getting what the man was saying. She turned to Jikan, hoping for her friend to be able to clarifiy things for her. "Jikan...I don't get what he said...".

"Basically, his mother gave him the wise words that; people speak more than they act. And their actions most of the time do not match the promise or effect that they spoke of". Regis mother sounded like a wise lady. One that did not have the flaw of being naive and falling to the trickery that could be out in the world. "A wise woman by the sounds of it, and one that wants her son to be careful too". It was a feeling Jikan could get. But, being an adoptive mother only, she doubt she had it quite on the same level....she was ignoring that she had only had these children under her care for two years now. Raising a baby to an adult would obviously give a greater emotion connection and sense of protection.

Satisfied with the answer with her Mia nodded her head and waddled closer to Regis. She nor Jikan heard the little piece of additional information that he had muttered to himself. She sat down, eyeing the tasty meat as it cooked as the conversation between Regis and Jikan continued.

Jikan moved closer too, this time sitting down instead of staying away. She sat a bit away from Regis, right next to where Mia was. She nodded at the first set of words he spoke. Camping, and thinking about where to go. It sounded like the man indeed had no where to go. And he had no place to want to go too it seemed. He was...just existing.

Such a vulnerable creature this man was.

"Well there are many things to do within my city. I'm sure any merchant or business could use a guard or a strong hand to work a little bit. But, in the terms of my cost for a shower, food, and bath for one day. How about you share some of this meal you have here with my friend Mia? She seems to be enchanted with whatever you are cooking".

She then looked at him and then looked at herself. The proceed to stick her hands out and moved them down her curves in a 'and hide this?' motion. "Do I look like I wear heavy armor? Robes or medium armor are more of my style Mr. umm what's your name?", she said this all in a slight coe tone. Letting her soft voice ring out alongside the sounds of the Orchidia river flowing.

Mia picked up at the mention of the food. "I...um...I", she looked a bit ashamed to be looking at someones food who was so hungry probably. "I would like to have...just a little bit". She turned to Jikan.
"We have plenty of food Jikan. we could...give him some. Maybe enough to be a nice meal for a few days???".

Jikan shrugged at this, "Sure. If that is what you want deary".

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#11Jai-Han 

One of Red and Withered Metal.(Closed) Empty Thu May 26, 2022 12:55 pm

Jai-Han
It might not seem like it was on his mind he was thinking much so far with in a few things. Since he did not really mention much else about that family member just one of the many phrase said to him in his youth that was so long a go it almost felt like it could have been two life times. Nonetheless it seemed maybe. It almost seemed like if anything else might not speak much else about a few things. But kind of just finally mentioned."One who continues to lecture me even now when i see her."Pondering to himself why he felt the need to mention that would just be the part left out.

But to move on was maybe a bit good thing.he did not need to, since he was being offered things."These are you lands?..."He seemed to question but curious about it. He was wondering if he was about to told he was breaking a few laws of sort, He did just kind of take things, kill things for food and just continued existing here for the moment."At least I know now."Yet again leaving it there because there seemed to be no worry.

Unless it was made his worry but he could assume it would not. With the request. But it seemed even if this man seemed like a living embodiment of what it was to see a person at their lowest point of existing. A soul still existed with in Regis a man wanting to some what continue living on just stuck. Since it was just simple things he could find later. Regis seemed to walk close enough to either of them pick up a stick but mostly since it seemed Mia wanted some, She got a bit.

It was not much, there was nothing to season it either, it was just there. Maybe this phrase would add more into the idea of how Regis worked."You merely look like a person, no different then anyone who may stop around me for a time."It also felt kind of depressing and plain to think that way just to think a person was there and that was it. He had no thoughts dark or pure about Jikan, Just that she was there and that was it.

But he did answer his name, For maybe that was just something harmless to mention."Regis Karlinus."He mentioned it like it was just kind of a pointless thing, But it was better then being this random nameless walking pile of armour.

#12Jikan 

One of Red and Withered Metal.(Closed) Empty Fri May 27, 2022 7:46 am

Jikan

She did a soft chuckle, putting her left leg over her right let. Ah yes, that was what one did when someone cared about something wasn't it. They watched over it even from a distance, scolded it, lecture it, and held it. It was funny how such annoying things were the by product of love and care. One that Jikan had started to realize she was begining to do a lot, to Aurelia, Klein, and Amiria over the years. She hoped she wasn't being too much of a headache for them and that they understood how much she cared about them....even a little. "I guess a true parent cannot stop worrying and trying to help their child no matter how big they get and age", she smirked...very slightly with this. Talking about parenthood....it felt....good.

She nodded, "Yes, yes there are my land. Kinda. The North is an independent region from the government, at least in name. They rule and govern themselves. Orchidia, is the home of my guild, and with time, effort, and power I have secured its influence and relationship within the town. The people love Sleeping Calamity, or at least me. And pretty much let us rule given that we have done nothing but protect, grown, and co exist alongside them. Being the Guild Master, I have ruler ship I suppose of this land and people". It was funny, having power but no power. Jikan was only in this position because they accepted her, accepted Sleeping Calamity. She had no motivation to do it by force, too messy and dumb in her opinion. Peace and prosperity for the town meant peace and prosperity for her after all.

But anyway from her view and knowledge he had not broken any rules or...unsaid laws. And he wasn't bothering anyone nor the land so he was fine.

Mia's eyes glowed as Regis gave him the food, jumping up withe excitement she began to eat. "Thank you Mister". It did not have flavor, beside the cripyness of the cooked meat and its natural flavor. But, she enjoyed it all the same.

Jikan, titled her head up towards Regis at his last comment, "Well that's good. That is my intention most of the time. A high head fails to hear whats going on on the low ground after all", she gave herself a pleased smirk as she said this. "Nice to meet you Regis Karlinus....I am Jikan Supesu", she paused for a second. "Wait...did you just say your last name is Karlinus??? Is...your mother Judith of Fairy Tail by chance".

Well this was an interesting thing. Jikan had met Judith several years ago with her husband. She had not gotten in touch with the lady much, if at all since then, but she remebrs the ady being very agreeable with her and wishing to know more about her and her husband. Career wise and delcious wine wise. Not a friend but a hopeful acqutance, Jikan saw this as a good situation. Taking care of her son a little could help build a positive relationship. And with this man being so smell....she kinda had an issue letting someone's kid that they know be this way even if he was a grown.

She stood up now. But only if Regis was indeed Judith's child. "No no no. This must not do. I cannot tolerate someone's kid that I know to be like this. You will come to my guild today, immediately. Get cleaned, fed and perhaps new armor if you wish. You may stay free for a month if you wish but I require you write your mother. Last time I spoke to her she was wondering how you was...and that was too years ago", she wagged a finger at Regis as she spoke, a bit of her assertiveness and motherly nature coming out to the surface.

#13Jai-Han 

One of Red and Withered Metal.(Closed) Empty Sat May 28, 2022 7:50 am

Jai-Han
Some what it was interesting and useful piece of information, they where being reasonable even if it was not entirely the case of being owner of the land it was still easily seen how the mind set. Then again for the moment it seemed he really did not need to care that much at this time about it, So he could just kind of quietly listen about it. If people with in the area are okay with a guild called Sleeping Calamity, He had to ponder just what the state of the people was could easily see he was avoid the subject of family and parents at least for the moment.

But this situation would change in a situation he would most likely enjoy. But when Jikan asked in return if that was his last name, Regis would slowly realize that this situation was going to be doing down a path he might not really enjoy."Yes, That is my last name."Given however he was still super to the point in terms of how she spoke. Now however he seemingly was being mothered, By some one who was not his mother, Just because he happen to be known by her and her knowing his mother.

This was a repeat of a situation, By a different person. Maybe it is just Regis' track record with the limit amount of people he had dealt with in a long time."Pardon me?....Just how many people does my mother know at this point?"Regis did just sound slightly annoyed about it, But it showed that not all of Judith family seemed fond of just how his mother worked. After all Regis at times had a different view of his mother."What's next you can summon that haunting spectre at will?"It could have been considered a joke.

However Regis was some what serious."Or is she just going to show up out of nowhere again?"Meaning it seemed that Regis expected something else at this point, he was paranoid. Even slowly looking around the area, looking to see if there was a sign or hear some kind of moving brush. Even if Jikan was trying to solve a problem now, She just made even more for him, Regis thought it was another ambush for him for his mother to just come out seeming almost out of no where. So now Jikan had a different problem to deal with.

#14Jikan 

One of Red and Withered Metal.(Closed) Empty Sun May 29, 2022 7:15 am

Jikan

At this point Jikan had finished wagging her finger at Regis as she spoke. She had her left hand on her hip and her right hand relaxed down at her side. She had stated her opinion and was waiting for how Regis would respond. Mia on the other hand was content on nibbling on the small pieces of meat that was given to her. A cheeky pleased look on her face as she did so. Perhaps Jikan's words came off more forceful but ultimately it would be up to Regis. Just like it had been up to the Citizens of Orchidia on how the would interact with Sleeping Calamity and would they accept them.

Internally she nodded to herself, Regis was indeed one of Judith's children. She was even more serious of taking him in now. Him being like this just would not do. With Regis' question Jikan would just shrug. "Oh that is something you will have to ask her. But remember, she is old and has traveled a lot. So that has given her time and opportunity to meet many many people". She noticed the tone of his response. Annoyance. Perhaps a tough relationship with Judith or a wish to be out from her shadow or gaze? Either way, Jikan decided not to comment on it and would just give him what she said in a matter of fact way.

His response to all of this was a little humerus though. She thought about teasing him saying Judith was near or perhaps sneaking up on him and trying to convince him Judith was here. Alas that was something she thought she should do with someone she knew better...or someone who did not look paranoid and extremely scared. Triggering a shake from them could cause a hostile or nasty response.

Instead she would sit back and flick her hair using one of her hands. "Oh well I do not have summoning magic and from what I know Judith is still in her home town and guild in the East. So no...I cannot summon her nor will she, most likely, show up out of no where. At least today", she placed a hand on her cheek as she spoke.

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#15Jai-Han 

One of Red and Withered Metal.(Closed) Empty Mon May 30, 2022 8:14 am

Jai-Han
And now this problem would progress even more, that reality of maybe Regis needing help was more and more apparent."Either did the last person who knew my mother, Yet she showed up just out of no where...pointy ears...white hair, taller."Even if Regis was correct mentioning all of this and Jikan did not know. He sounded even more paranoid and like he was talking about a different person at this point."All she did was give me a lecture that she had faith in me but needed to improve my life."It did sound like a topic of conversation Judith would have with some one as well.

Regis might the eldest son of a well respected woman with in Fiore for the people who knew of her. But Regis' tale already was plagued with tales of suffer and misfortune. How else was it going to be worst add a diving mental state that slowly seemed to be leading into insanity into it.But seemed like slowly he would settle into realizing it was not that kind of trap.

And that the fact his mother was not around it was just himself, Jikan and Maya all there, He seemed to just kind of settle down slightly. All areas around seemed open enough for some one to not show up so quickly with out knowing."Huh...I see, I am just paranoid again."Indeed he did just say again. But this man was just pretty much a paranoid homeless person. So he had problems to deal with and just kept being stubborn about it.Jikan was just experiencing this situation in her own way even if she was trying to help it seemed a bit of a struggle still, Good intentions but still a bit slow to start with.

#16Jikan 

One of Red and Withered Metal.(Closed) Empty Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:08 pm

Jikan

Ah so it seemed this young(?) man had a reason to think that hsi Mother could come and pop up anywhere. Maybe she had a magic spell that allowed her to peek and appear by her children to keep an eye on them? Maybe maybe not. Actually...how old was this man now that she thought about it? Maybe something for later, or perhaps she would ask during their talking today.

"Wait, pointy ears? and taller? By how much? Was she wearing heels or a costume or something??", said Mia. The exceed did not meet Judith. But from the information Jikan told her over the random gaps of time on the subject, that did not sound like the lady. At least, not sort of like her?

"She just lectured you huh? Well...I will take what you said as a fact. I would hope anyone would know their mom's voice and personality. This physical change is interesting though", she wondered to herself if Judith's form when they met was some sort of magic camouflage? How sneaky.

"A little caution never hurt anyone Regis. Paranoia on the other hand...".

#17Jai-Han 

One of Red and Withered Metal.(Closed) Empty Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:55 pm

Jai-Han
In the context of age between himself and his mother Regis was young but with how old he actually was, if it was ever revealed just sounded like more and more he was paranoid man getting old and losing that touch.Regis just simply stared."Far different from the small woman seemingly having age flee her with her lavender purple hair and normal ears...But maybe..i am just lost."It was a theme to follow. He was in fact lost in many ways and as Jikan most likely picked up on it effected him greatly, But for now they would continue speaking.

Mentioning paranoia Regis just said."These cases happen for too much to be merely happen stance."He mentioned a bit annoyed in some way that it was not happening now to prove his point."I am not paranoid, It is like she shows up every time some one happens to know her."Which was a lot more common and easier to get.

With this mention whoever maybe it showed he still had his battles."It isn't like I hear the voice of my wife and daughter...That well...never mind."Regis would move on from it quickly. Because well it was a grim subject. They did not need to press into it really, but it was mentioned.

#18Jikan 

One of Red and Withered Metal.(Closed) Empty Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:35 pm

Jikan

Jikan scratched her cheek. At first she was wondering if this fella was alright, he felt like the isolated and a bit weak in the head type because of stress and emotions. But mistaking ones own mother and seeing a weird version of her? Well that was something to be concerned about even more. If growing fears were true he could be someone that flips out out of nowhere. No...no she would have to keep an eye on him. Hopefully in her guild where it was easy to. If not, she would have to go into her bags of tricks and try to watch him from afar and close up from within the shadows.

"She looks younger now? I know she takes good care of herself and looks good for her age. But she could not have possibly looked that good could she?? And purple hair?". If he was lost or crazed may be the case. But either way making sure he was calm would probably be best. "May you are lost, or rather she found a new version of herself? I do say this family becomes more and more random and interesting as I get to know you all".

A small gap of time would pass. "Well she just has perfect timing then. Lordy knows I'm envious. I cant imagine how handy that is. And al-, ..... wait, what??".

#19Jai-Han 

One of Red and Withered Metal.(Closed) Empty Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:40 pm

Jai-Han
Welcome to the magical part of the made slowly happening and blossom insanity that was Regis' life each person's reaction to his life seemed to be about the same reaction over all with how some people might reaction about such an event, but he did have to ask."What? It would not be good to hear the voice of the dead."It was the most casual and more normal thing Regis just might have said with in this section of conversation so far. Even just assuming Jikan did not know the story but kept it to himself.

"Since you do not believe me any how, Do not mind what I said, It is merely....pointless to vent about it."
He was already seemingly ready to move on from it like it was just a normal every day thing to have go on and pass."I am not lying about whatever changes my mother seems to have, Go find her yourself if you don't believe me."Regis mentioned because he seemed to have no interest in returning to a mentioned area around his mother because it seemed to be a good idea to keep doing what he was now.

#20Jikan 

One of Red and Withered Metal.(Closed) Empty Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:43 am

Jikan

Just what kind of magical world inside of a head was Jikan approaching? A weird utopĂ­a from her view for one man or a realistic dystopia for him and everyone else? A haven of silence or a hell filled with isolation, lost, and emptiness? It was interesting how easy one could be the other or turn into the other. One step, one lack of action, one event. That all out could really be needed really. One, bad, day. But would the mad hatter bring the red headed visitor down their spiral? or would she be able to look into their abyss as it starred back?

If Jikan was shocked at Regis' comment her face, voice, and body posture failed to show it. She just blinked, continued looking at him and continued as if it was a fact and nothing more that his family, whoever that may involve be a relative or a partner or child perhaps, were dead. "Talking to the dead is a powerful thing, magic wise and emotion wise. Sometimes it is best to let things be, but other times it may aid in moving on, or at least healing to get ready to move on. If not that, to keep some sanity in a strange way".

She wondered if this would be true for her. For the people in her life before she became a full time mage she has lost, would she be better if she got to see them one last time? To say goodbye? To get questions? She had so many, especially for her late brother.

After saying what she said she would switch the leg she had crossed over. Then respond to Regis' next words. "A man venting about his Mom? Very well I see no harm in letting you go on". And who knows, maybe she would find out some funny or useful things about Judith in the process. "Anyway I may visit Judith later as per your recommendation. Later though. For now there are things I must attend to up here in the North and probably keep an active eye on for a while".

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#21Jai-Han 

One of Red and Withered Metal.(Closed) Empty Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:54 pm

Jai-Han
Regis felt a bit confused for a moment."Any power i have even if little does not have to do with talking to the dead."He had to be sure that was known because he had powers, weak at best and did not amount to anything to really communicate with people who longer alive, If anything it caused that problem to start with. But he did just make sure."So if anything, you assume something not happening."If anything Regis now thought Jikan was a bit of a nutter herself. But they would move on anyway for the most part.

She may visit Judith down the road, Interesting it might be a good idea for him to mention."Then let me know, For I have a place I wish to visit."Leaving it completely not known what the are was or why he would visit there, Just he would go to go visit a place. Not visit his mother not much else that seems to be really apparent about it. But it seemed if Jikan went that way she would not be travelling alone, That is if Jikan could mentally stand being around Regis since so far it seemed a bit rough at this time, Regis seemed to be trying but even if it was not the case for him to entirely notice he was having a bit of a hard time. But seemed to at least not mind some one eating his food as happen so far, Was he crazy? or just something else.

#22Jikan 

One of Red and Withered Metal.(Closed) Empty Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:15 pm

Jikan

"Power is power and can be done in many ways. I do not know if you have magic, but that is a power and with the different abilities and style of magic. Communicating to or bringing back the dead is always a possible option with enough times or resources. If you are not able to use magic, then thee is also the case of magic items or tools". It was amusing that this man had not considered his option in Jikan's eyes. Maybe he did not have magic but he still at least had mana. With the overflowning magic flowing in the world, in the ground, in the grass, the air, and with connections to literal numerous Gods, Demons, and anything in-between.

Well, not having the power now by oneself meant nothing when it came to the future. "It is not assuming something that isn't happening. Only declaring what is obviously possible. How much possible is to be determine by oneself, their actions, and the world they sit in". Perhaps Jikan was crazy, crazy for thinking this way or bring it up. Either way she too would move on from this topic at this point, having said what she had to say about it given what he had said so far.

"Oh, and what is this place you wish to visit??"
. It was curious to where this place would be. Was it the place he passed up? Was it back home to Judith since it was the place Jikan brought up? Or was it an unknown place that Regis had yet to find, only to move without a purpose until he found it or got an idea about it? Unknown factors to a yet untold undetermined story. Would Jikan and Mia be an audience to how the pages unfolded?

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#23Jai-Han 

One of Red and Withered Metal.(Closed) Empty Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:00 pm

Jai-Han
Even if Jikan meant it as more of a casual experience at hand about explaining a good thing for wanting a kind of power. Regis viewed it as a far more personal thing then whatever benefit the power could bring."No matter how useful, I would do far better risking hearing my wife or daughter from beyond the grave."Maybe that was just it he was far too focused on the things done wrong from him still rather then progressing on towards that betterment, A warning he had heard many times from other people. One who had faith in him to move on.

But there was signs that he would still try some what, maybe just anything with the undead would be a good idea. Or he was picky both could be actual honest options about it."Possible or not, It will not be by me..."Hinting in some manner maybe he feared it. Or he was no ready to face things he knows he should face on of these days. Progress would happen eventually maybe just not at this time for a such a situation.

As for what the place was."That...is maybe just important for the moment."He almost did say what he was going to go there for, But wanted something for himself for it at least for, Could always just follow him

#24Jikan 

One of Red and Withered Metal.(Closed) Empty Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:05 pm

Jikan

Be it a causal experience or view of it, or one held with emotions and a deeper logical care about the complication, implications, and results of such a thing. Jikan saw the potential, hypothetically at least due to the conversation, of being able to talk to the dead and or bringing them back to life. If someone view it as a personal thing then perhaps they would not see it as the same way. But, at least there would be the understand of "power", in that instance. The power of healing, power of love, of some control.

Regis made Jikan a little confused though with his response. The fellow said no matter how useful, he would do far better risk hearing his wife and daughter from the grave. Was it a slip of the tongue or him have a moment that slipped in the mind? Jikan was not sure if he was saying if he would or would not be for it. If anything, from what he was saying before she would assume he was not for hearing their dead voices or thoughts. But, who knows.

"Well, possible if it will be done by your hands or actions are dependent on you and the esources you have. if you choose not to then, speaking hypothetically, it will be or next to 0 percent chance it will happen. Things rarely ever fall into ones lap". She paused, then continued. "Oh, being shy now hmmm?", she cooed in a slight tease. "Well, if you want to keep it till you get on your journey or end it, very well", she spoke in a flat accepting tone.

#25Jai-Han 

One of Red and Withered Metal.(Closed) Empty Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:52 am

Jai-Han
It would just be on minor mention of it. Two people were looking at two things in very different ways at the time. Even now with the reason why he would go visit some where."I am sure they have enough visitors as it stands..."Regis sounding bitter and grumpy about it. So far he was still just in his own mind and just kind of barely focusing some what. But maybe he was trying to focus for the most part. Realizing he was just being a pain in the butt for the most part. So maybe he needed to think about something else.

Letting out a sigh, Like he was trying to generally compose himself."but before hand, I will take your offer of earlier...I should most likely accept it as I think of it now."Regis was coming to reality even when he was still stubborn. He was trying and forcing himself to move on and progress forward as he should, Rather then letting himself just continue to sit among these areas of nature. It would be a long path for him, but he was trying to get himself going in some way, Even if it was a bit more of a odd case for most people.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum