Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tempris B-Rank: Magnolia - Cult Spy

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Tempris 

Tempris B-Rank: Magnolia - Cult Spy  Empty Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:26 am

Tempris

Tempris arrived in Magnolia by request from the guild. She was not sure why she was sent here due to the secrecy of the assignment but she was promised the actual client would share the actual information. She hoped so because she was banned from bring her sword, something the guild was more than happy to do. Also they were doing it more often as well for some reason. She could not think of a reason for this outside of maybe her attacking the guy who threw her swords up a tree but well... he deserved it and she was not going to purge him. She just wanted to break his legs.

Letting out a sigh, she found herself in front of some guards.
"Good Morning Mr. Guard. I am Tempris from Empyrean Divine. I was told I need to meet with Guard Captain Devon."

One guard smiled but his mouth was immediately covered and pulled back. Another guard walked over and kneed down.
"Sorry Ma'am. New recruit. Please follow me."

Tempris let out a sigh and followed. She was growing use to this treatment. She arrives, people laugh. Someone realizes who she is. Then they shut up. At least this time she did not have to say anything before it was rectified

Tempris B-Rank: Magnolia - Cult Spy  Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#2Tempris 

Tempris B-Rank: Magnolia - Cult Spy  Empty Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:09 am

Tempris

Tempris stood in the middle of a dark room with a map of the castle. There were notes and little blocks cut into different shapes and painted different colors. On the other side of the table was a man wearing a helmet. "Greets Ms. Ashflare, I am Guard Captain Devon."

Tempris returned the greeting though with much less energy. There was no point in pretending to act innocent now. They were not going to be harassing her or making a job harder. He started briefing her on the situation. Rumors have it that cults have been forming. He wanted her to get to the bottom of it. Tempris sighed. She was hoping for the assignment to have a little bit more action but then again, she did lack her sword for this assignment.

The girl couldn't refuse the work though so she nodded. "I will do my best sir... I only pray these cults aren't like the ones in Bosco or similar to the criminal over in Hosenka." The man chuckled. He did not think the girl had too much to worry about with her reputation. Plus, she was a child so they might not think of her as a threat.

Tempris B-Rank: Magnolia - Cult Spy  Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#3Tempris 

Tempris B-Rank: Magnolia - Cult Spy  Empty Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:42 am

Tempris

Tempris headed off into the streets. She was not sure how exactly she was going to ask people about random cults. It was weird for someone representing a guild or worst, openly worshiping Illumin to inquire about that stuff. Especially after what happened in Bosco. Plus, she was not exactly the right height to be treated seriously. Though if she was treated seriously, it would flag too many people. So Tempris had to think about it.

It was then that she had an idea. She took out her key and changed her outfit to that of an adventurer with a long black cloak. Her hair hanged down bathing in all of the suns glory. Then she went off to talk to other kids her age. In Hosenka the kids formed gangs and worked for the adults. So she thought maybe she could go that angle as well. Looking around, she began to talk to different kids. The first kid was a girl but she said she did not know anything about it. The next person was a boy but he just laughed at her. Tempris really wanted to punch him in his face but she had a job to do. And she did not want to be in more trouble...

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#4Tempris 

Tempris B-Rank: Magnolia - Cult Spy  Empty Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:55 am

Tempris

So kept going, trying to contain her anger. The next person was a bit nicer but said he did not really know anything about cults. However he did give a warning to her.
"Be careful. Supposable Herald of Rapture came into town so a lot of people have been extra quiet. I suggest you be careful with who you talk to."

Tempris had to do everything she could to contain her laughter. Here she was looking for cultist and someone told her she was in town and she had to be on the look out for herself. "Oh, thank you. I will be sure to be careful. Thank you!" This was not exactly the best news to here. People knew she was around. People were weary of her. If they find out she did not have her sword, then they might try to attack her. Of course, she had nothing to fear as the holy flames would protect her, but it would make this more annoying. She was suppose to get information not, purge cultist. So with a heavy sigh she ventured off to find another person to ask. Only question was, did she need to put on more of a disguise or would not dressing up in her holy attire and not having her sword be enough.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#5Tempris 

Tempris B-Rank: Magnolia - Cult Spy  Empty Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:06 pm

Tempris

Tempris found a girl who was dressed in much darker clothing and wore darker make up. Well, technically the girl found her. Asking a bunch of people about cults apparently gets you noticed. The girl seemed innocent but well, Tempris was no stranger to hiding intent. She could see the budge in the girl's sleeve. It was probably a small knife. It was not dangerous in actual combat a surprise attack in the neck could take out most mages who weren't prepared.

"Hey, I was looking for a group of people. My family has been murdered by the church and I wanted to get back at them."

The girl seemed sympathetic and even threw her arm around Tempris's shoulder. It was an attempt to get closer so she could strike quickly. The girl was too inexperience but it was not the point. Tempris did her best to peel the girl off of her and convince the girl to help her. Luckily of her, the girl decided to lead her to the very place she wanted to go. Only it was not exactly the place but a small house where... the girl changed clothes and was revealed to be a guy.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#6Tempris 

Tempris B-Rank: Magnolia - Cult Spy  Empty Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:16 pm

Tempris

He then told Tempris that she had to come to a store at night so he could give her a password. So later that night, tempris arrived as instructed.

"The password is Illucifan Nagar."

It was a weird word, very hard to pronounced but she did it. She arrived at the true meeting spot and gave the password. She was than led through a bunch of tunnels and there she was brought to a cavern where people began worship. Then he asked her the same questions. Only more people were around and they were all smiling.

"Great work, Hearld of Rapture."

Tempris jumped back reaching for her sword and well, it wasn't there.

"We knew you were in town and well... unarmed. So just die quietly please."

Tempris gritted her teeth. She could unleash her magic but she did not want to be trapped here so she ran. Escaping through the tunnels and finally through some alleyways. Once she was free of the pursuers, she returned to the guard to explain what she found out. The Captain found it funny that they knew who she was and invited her anyway into a trap. Tempris did not but tolerated it for now cause she got her reward. Though once she was out of the city, she cursed almost being captured again. She really hated these infiltration missions.

WC 1200 (20% DC)

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum