Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pest Control III-Miyamoto Akuma [NQ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Miyamoto Akuma † 

Pest Control III-Miyamoto Akuma [NQ] Empty Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:53 am

Miyamoto Akuma †
Since Akuma is basically stuck in Orchidia, he starts looking for more jobs and quests in town. He asked his previous clients to spread the words about his previous works, based on their satisfaction, Akuma now gets more similar requests from other clients. This time he gets another quest, because of his help in the past, one of his clients, the landlord, shares the news to every single one in his circle. Now he gets the request from another landlord in Orchidia to take care of a pest problem like before, since this landlord also has a problem in his building with some giant rats from the sewer under that building. According to his previous client, this landlord had a building that was empty for a pretty long time, it was abandoned. That building is supposed to be another building turned into a drug store since those two landlords are working together to build that business. But since the other building was invaded by rats, they decided to check this other abandoned building just in case rats were also invading the building. Turns out they were right, this building is having the same problem like the others, giant rats are invading this place like it’s their nest or something.

Wc:210/2000

#2Miyamoto Akuma † 

Miyamoto Akuma †
The landlord, who was Akuma’s client, convinced his friend, the other landlord, to make a request to Akuma regarding the giant rats invading the building. He told his friend that Akuma was the one who took care of the giant rats in his building, even getting to the sewer to take care of their leader and really stopping them from coming back, even though he needed to do it twice, but in the end it worked well. With his convincing testimony, his friend agreed to make a request to Akuma to do the exact same thing in his building. Their request gets to Akuma the next morning, with a letter arriving at his apartment. When he woke up when the sunlight went through his window, he saw the letter under his door. Getting down from his bed, he walks towards that letter and picks it up, opens it up and reads the letter. “Hi Akuma, it’s me, the wealthy landlord with the giant rats problem. Don’t worry, this letter doesn’t ask you to take care of the same problem at my building, you did great. Since the last time you really took care of the giant rats in my building.” Akuma read the top part of the letter.

Wc:422/2000

#3Miyamoto Akuma † 

Miyamoto Akuma †
He continued the reading while walking to his kitchen. “I am amazed by your work, so as you asked me, I recommend you to some of my friends, in this case, my business partner, another landlord from a different area of the town. He had an abandoned building on the other side of the town that was supposed to turn into a drug store just like mine. Realizing how the giant rats problem is a pretty big problem, we decided to check that building after what happened at my building, and it turns out that place is also invaded by giant rats, they kinda make it their nest. So on my recommendation, he agreed to make a request to you, to take care of those giant rats and clean that place like how you cleaned my building from the giant rats. Not to worry, the price will be good for you, I believe. If you agree to do our request, you can come to this exact location I wrote down below, will be around there until tomorrow night, and from where we stay, we will be able to see you come. Plus I told all my men around that area to inform me straight away if they by chance see you around that area.”

Wc:637/2000

#4Miyamoto Akuma † 

Pest Control III-Miyamoto Akuma [NQ] Empty Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:54 am

Miyamoto Akuma †
As Akuma finishes reading that part of the letter, he looks at the bottom part of the letter and he can see the details for the location of that building, and it’s not that far from his apartment. “I think I know this building, might have walked over it or something. Can’t really remember it clearly, but based on the location I might know this building.” Thinks Akuma to himself. After he read that letter, he’s still chilling in his apartment. Take his breakfast, take a shower, and enjoy his normal day. Since in the letter the landlord said they will be there until tomorrow, why not take it easy, plus this is something he did before, not something new that he needs to figure out or something. After enjoying himself in his apartment, the sun starts getting higher. He gets dressed and takes his sword with him, and walks out of his apartment building. But he’s not heading to the landlord’s building, instead, he walks towards the market place. He had planned to meet up with a local blacksmith to see his later masterpiece that was supposed to be done today, and with his love of swords, he decided that he had to attend that meeting before doing the request from the landlords.

Wc:846/2000

#5Miyamoto Akuma † 

Pest Control III-Miyamoto Akuma [NQ] Empty Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:54 am

Miyamoto Akuma †
He starts walking towards the market place, and on his way there, he notices that the street is quitte empty compared to the usual day. “This probably because it’s not really morning anymore, means that everyone is probably at their workplace already.” Akuma thinking. He continues walking to the marketplace, and as he arrives there, he heads directly towards the blacksmith store with excitement. But as Akuma arrives there, the blacksmith is not done with his work, and Akuma is already full with excitement. So Akuma decided to wait there while looking at the process of that sword making. With all the excitement in him, he really looked at every detail of the process like he really understood what the blacksmith was doing, while he didn't really understand anything. He just likes to see the process and hears the sound of two metals clanking at each other. When the hammer clanks with the heated metal, he is really excited to see the result that will come out from that process. To see that process over and over again, Akuma can tell the difference comes out from every clash that the hammer made, plus the moment that metal gets dip into the water is really satisfying to see.

Wc:1055/2000

#6Miyamoto Akuma † 

Pest Control III-Miyamoto Akuma [NQ] Empty Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:55 am

Miyamoto Akuma †
Akuma patiently waits for the art that is still in the process of making, with the hand of the best blacksmith in town that is making that art, Akuma can’t wait to see the outcome and the final result of his masterpiece. That process happened again and again, the sun is slowly going down, but Akuma doesn’t feel that the time passed that fast while he was focused on seeing the process of the sword making. Until finally, the work is done. The art piece is done, the masterpiece from that blacksmith is done and can finally be seen in the final form, the best form possible. Akuma gets really amazed by that blacksmith’s art, the details on that sword are really amazing, the balance of that sword is another thing to be amazed on. The grip is amazing, the length is perfect, the sharpness is something indescribable. It's really satisfying to see a sword this fine, this perfect. Akuma gets the honor to try that sword, try to hold it and swing it a few times. Seeing that Akuma is really amazed with his work, the blacksmith tells Akuma that he can take and use that sword for one day because the blacksmith needs to test the endurance of that sword, and Akuma’s work will be perfect.

Wc:1278/2000

#7Miyamoto Akuma † 

Miyamoto Akuma †
Getting that happy news from the blacksmith, Akuma got really excited to try that sword as soon as possible, so he said bye and started walking toward the landlord’s building. The blacksmith tells Akuma that he can take that sword until midnight, and he wants Akuma to give it back as soon after midnight. Akuma, with his love of swords, agrees to take this opportunity without hesitation and says yes in a split second, right after the blacksmith says his terms and conditions. While on his way to the landlord’s building, Akuma gets really excited and can’t wait to really try the sword to fight those giant rats. As he gets close to the building, a guy approaches him and tells him the exact location of the building. Turns out this guy is the landlord’s man that is supposed to wait for Akuma to arrive at the building, and he’s been waiting for Akuma the whole day. That guy guides Akuma directly to the building and when they arrive there, he leaves Akuma there. “I’ll leave you here to do your thing. I will inform my boss about your arrival so they can get here when you’re done doing your job.” says that guy walking away from the building.

Wc:1482/2000

#8Miyamoto Akuma † 

Miyamoto Akuma †
Akuma standing in front of the building with amazed yet confused feelings. “This building really looks like an abandoned building, but it’s even bigger than the previous one. But this is owned by a landlord that is really rich, why doesn't he hire someone to clean this place regularly?” think Akuma to himself. Well he doesn’t really care since if the owner did hire someone, this place won’t be invaded by the giant rats and Akuma won’t get this job. So he walks closer to that building and opens the front door. As he opens the door he can see a lot of giant rats in that building, and that gives him a full excitement inside of him. With all excitement inside him, Akuma starts running towards those giant rats, he takes out the sword from the blacksmith and fights those giant rats. He runs towards those giant rats and starts slicing their heads one by one, every single slice he does, he gets more excitement, experiencing the sword from the blacksmith and it’s amazingly perfect at his hand. The length, the weight, the thin, just all support his move perfectly, that sword is really a masterpiece. In no time, Akuma cleared that room full of giant rats, killing them one by one in a single slice per rat.

Wc:1707/2000

#9Miyamoto Akuma † 

Pest Control III-Miyamoto Akuma [NQ] Empty Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:56 am

Miyamoto Akuma †
This might be because of the excitement he has in him, the time passed unnoticeable to him. It feels like an instant for him, but it takes around 10 minutes in reality to clean that place from the giant rats. He works well with the sword from the blacksmith, but his job is not done yet. He has to find their way in and walk through that to their main nest and look for the leader of their pack. With the clearance of this room, Akuma starts exploring the building, from one room to another, killing even more giant rats, clearing even more room from the giant rats, while looking for their way in. After exploring the building, Akuma finally finds a big hole in the backyard. That must be the giant rats way out from the underground and invading this building. Akuma walks toward that whole and he can see a lot of stuff there, like some valuable items, and he takes it for himself, keeping it in his pouch. After that, he starts walking into that whole, following the path of one long tunnel deeper into the ground, and turns out heading to the sewer where he can see the leader of the giant rats waiting there.

Wc:1916/2000

#10Miyamoto Akuma † 

Pest Control III-Miyamoto Akuma [NQ] Empty Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:56 am

Miyamoto Akuma †
Seems like the leader of the giant rats is there waiting for Akuma, like he gets the information from the death voice of the other giant rats that Akuma kills in the building, because most of them are kinda like screaming before they die. Well, it won’t be a problem since Akuma is also prepared to fight the leader of the giant rats. Right when Akuma sees that leader of the giant rats, Akuma strikes forward in an instant. He runs directly towards the giant rat's leader and makes a sudden move to the side and slices the head of that giant rat, killing it in an instant. After separating the head from the body, Akuma takes the head and walks back the tunnel heading out from the underground area, back to the backyard. With that head a proof, Akuma approaches the landlord that was waiting for him in the backyard, they get there right after getting the information from their man. Akuma then gets the reward that was promised by the landlord and leaves that building. With all the jewels that he get, plus the loot that he secretly took from the tunnel, this request is easy money from an easy job for Akuma.

Wc:2123/2000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum