Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

You had only one job! and then another... [Travel: Orchidia > Baska]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ryuko 

You had only one job! and then another... [Travel: Orchidia > Baska] Empty Mon May 17, 2021 8:24 pm

Ryuko

Esperia was livid, well calling it livid was putting it mildly. She felt betrayed and used like a tool that got discarded afterward. If not for Valerie's presence she would have likely gone straight to Era to have a personal 'meeting' with the Magic Council, but for now she decided to shrug it off.

She had different ideas in mind, different objectives. Revenge could wait for another day. Esperia sighed deeply as she turned toward Valerie and explained with a smile on her lips. "Don't worry, I'll be back in a few days, please take care of Hasani and yourself while I'm gone. No need to be worried~ I doubt there is anything in the west I should be cautious about. But I'll be careful." The vampire smiled briefly as she reached the outskirts of Orchidia and whistled loudly, leading to her white wyvern to descend from the sky and land several feet away from her.

"Thank you for your continous service my dear friend, I need you to take me to Baska today." And with those words Esperia climbed onto the wyvern's back, allowing the giant beast to take flight as it started to beat its wings, preparing to take Esperia to Baska for whatever business she had in mind.

50% discount for traveling makes it require 200 words

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum