Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

You must know [Kazimir]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Karisa 

You must know [Kazimir] Empty Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:43 pm

Karisa

It was a day like any other day except for the occasion of Kazimir's first time setting foot inside the guild's area. It wasn't only that, he was meeting her children as well. They were getting ready as she was outside of the gates waiting for the love that was within her heart. Today she wore a pink outfit that wrapped around her body with a v-opening between the chest. Her long leg on her right side was revealed as the slit on that side was beautifully sown with golden silk. The outfit was pretty light, the way she liked it. Her eyes gazed around and waited longer for him as she thought about what exactly she will tell him.

Kurisa wanted to tell him about her magic, about her companion - everything as she finally found a way to live forever alongside him without having to be a vampire or a race that gave such things with sacrifice. The woman hoped that the girls will behave themselves and wondered what they were going to wear in front of him. Like any mother, her children were on her mind a lot as she worried about the impressions they can make. Slowly, her fingers played with her long beautiful hair that flowed against her chest. The wind perfectly made the sakura trees motion like the ocean as the pedals fell one by one peacefully. Reminded her of the boat ride they went on.

Randomly, she coughed and covered her mouth. Her eyes spotted something on her arm but covered it up immediately after. She gave a sweet smile while waiting for the small moments that have passed.

You must know [Kazimir] Sigme10
#2Kazimir Seiryu 

You must know [Kazimir] Empty Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:52 am

Kazimir Seiryu
Kaz made his way down the path toward the famous guildhall that he had yet to see. He brushed by some citizens with a little more pep, not wanting to be late. Whatever awaited him was a surprise but he had a feeling today would be the day he'd meet them.

The mage wore his typical uniform, albeit the cleanest one he could find. He stopped and turned. A row of shops dotted the street. 'Should he bring a gift? How could he have forgotten even that small thing?' he thought to himself turning towards the shops. He stopped himself, "No time," he turned to rush toward the guildhall.

The roof gleamed in the distance. A masterpiece of craftsmanship that he'd expect from his beloved. Even more eye-catching was Kurisa standing at the gates of the building waiting for a silly-minded wind mage to arrive on time.

"I hope I didn't keep you," he spoke and moved in for a quick hug and kiss. "You look amazing," he added and pulled away for a moment to admire how much effort went into the image that stood before him. His eyes glanced across the v-shape opening that outlined her bosom and up to her two-toned eyes.

"I'm all yours today. What do you have planned?" He asked and held out his arm for her to take. With his other hand he softly wafted of the sakura pedal about to land on her hair.

#3Karisa 

You must know [Kazimir] Empty Sun May 02, 2021 1:49 pm

Karisa

"My love,~" she whispered as she was approached suddenly by the man. She giggled as their lips met and arms snaked around his waist, "You didn't keep me long at all.". She saw his eyes etch her chest and to her eyes as she followed every step. To his question, she swiftly turned away after unwrapping her clunches. "Today I will be introducing you to the guildhall and a few people," she chuckled and pressed her hands against the door made out of bamboo to introduce the beauty the place has.

Once she opened the door, the paths of stone are revealed alongside a large utopia of sparkling water, Joyan trees of all kinds, lily pads, and lands filled with flowers. In the middle was a large floating boathouse that towered three to four stories high. On each cardinal direction were mini palaces that had statues of their respective guardian. Her head turned to gaze at him with sparkling excitement even with her face calm and body that is straight postured. She reached out to him before going on the stone path that went onto the bridge. Together, arm-in-arm she started to walk, but was soon interrupted by some hollers. "Mother! We're ready," anyone within the gates could see two young children dressed well powerwalking towards their mother.

You must know [Kazimir] D21a268202cd42075e9d3bb95818d6b4

They stood about a meter now from Kazimir and herself, bowing their head politely. The black-haired girl spoke up first, "Greetings, my name is Nyx, but outside these walls, I am called Zri.". Her voice was calm sounding unlike her sister's. "Name's Theia, but outside these walls, I am called Bri," at the end she gave a grin. She was more of a jokester and quite bubbly in comparison to Zri. Kurisa sighed and chuckled while turning to Kazimir with a nervous sigh, "These two are my children I told you about,~ she gave a sweet smile. Soon enough a man behind them came up smoking out of a kiseru. "So this is the man I heard about, heh." he chuckled and smirked. "Right, this is - well I haven't given him a name yet," Kurisa said and giggled.

"So rude, mistress. It hurts so much after all we traveled and fought each other," he dramatically spoke while having his free hand covering his face. He put it down and laughed, "Almost hurts," he lastly said and smiled calmly. "Right, so in short this is my servant after losing in a fight with me." she joked. She smirked teasingly towards the purple-haired man. He kept a calming posture, but his eye was twitching along with him smirking. "Where's Eta?" She questioned him.

Quickly he answered, "They decided to go roam off shopping for new things. They probably got lost," he coldly said for his own amusement. The purple-haired guy scanned Kazimir as if he's studying him to see if he was strong or not. "Is he as strong as you?" he asked curiously. Kurisa was quick to jump up and shake her hands 'no', "We have no time for that. We're here peacefully and I won't have any of that.". He sighed and shrugged, "Perhaps some other day then. Shall we follow?" he asked calmly while smoking once more. Kurisa turned over to Kazimir, "What do you want?~" she asked him. Nyx and Theia gazed at the surroundings like any child who had a small attention span.

#4Kazimir Seiryu 

You must know [Kazimir] Empty Tue May 04, 2021 12:07 am

Kazimir Seiryu
He leaned into the gentle and seductive way she wrapped her arms around his waist. "Alright. I'm ready when you are," he replied as she turned to open the bamboo doorway. He prepared himself for what he assumed would be an elegant setting as it seemed was her personality.

The Joyan trees reminded him of home as he stepped onto the stone pathway. It was exactly as extravagant as he expected of the woman he loved. He scanned up the floating bathouse. "That is a sight to see," he spoke faintly, still taking in the image. He was used to simpler things. He narrowed in to see the details of the four guardians, trying to deduce if anywhere a symbol of the guardian he followed given the Joyan appearance of things.

"Fine craftsmanship. I'd expect nothing less," he gave her a playful nudge as they walked arm and arm. He had rarely seen that excited look in her eye, but it was more captivating than the structure she created. A moment of carefree indulgence was exactly what they needed. "It's nice to see that look in your eye," he added when a small voice called out to her, from a distance.

"Oh," he replied and bowed back to the children. Surprised out how well-mannered they were. Even to adopt a part of his culture. The two had dynamically different personalities. "It's nice to meet you both. I'm Kazimir. Just one name for me," he tried to add in a little joke but was curious about their name situation.

"You've raised them really well,he began to say when the next man arrived.
"hm," Kaz responded to the man, that apparently already knew of him. Looking back to Kuri she spoke as if she owned the person...or created them, having not given the man a name.

'A fight between them,' Kaz thought and wondered who exactly this person was and what brought them into such an arrangement. "Interesting. Must be a lot of history behind that situation," Kaz spoke curiously. "But it's nice to meet you," he spoke, disregarding the theatrics of the man, but pleased to see Kurisa having so many companions in her guild home.

"Other guild members?" Kaz asked about the missing people. The wind mage's ears filled with warmth as the topic of strength came out of nowhere, from the mischievous man. Kaz rose his hand to wave away the accusation as well, but his defensive nature swirled, creating the tiniest billow of his scarf. In some ways, it was nice to not be recognized right away. Especially because he was known for being on the more destructive side of magic.

"My magic is more for maneuverability, evasion, and getting people away,"
he tried to downplay himself. "Nothing wrong with a friendly bout. Maybe after the tour. I'm curious about your abilities too," he added, looking the man in the eye with intrigue.

"Well. I'm sure there is much more to your guild. I'll follow you, and welcome the company if they all want to come too," he looked toward the two children.

#5Karisa 

You must know [Kazimir] Empty Thu May 06, 2021 11:45 pm

Karisa

Her eyes closed as she grabbed his arm and leaned her head against his shoulder. The two kids stood by the tall man. She nodded, "Alright, let's go forward then." Her eyes gazed towards the large doors that revealed the inside of a boathouse. It was quite large for such a thing. The stairs started on the second floor technically as there was an elevator that ran off on air. There were two more floors upstairs and two floors down. The children already know where to lead as did her companion. She leads Kazimir to the area though as they were by then inside the housing. Decorated finely to every touch as the symbol of lotus's hang high on flags of red and gold. The lotus itself was a lilac-pink with a yin-yang symbol.

She leads them past the elevator and towards the back of the building. Once she opened the door it revealed a large clock with tons of books on the side. "This is my library of course,~" she let go and twirled happily. Her eyes gazed at Kazimir. "You remember the fight with the darkness woman?" she spoke like someone who didn't want to be specific. She remembered what her companion exactly is so she didn't want to perk their interest or trigger him. She gave a light smile and then pointed towards the clock. "So as they spoke and you have seen. I can control time.". Her voice was low as if she was sad, but also understanding of something. "I can control time of my own life and some others as well...".

She turned towards him as the children went to go look at books with 'him'. "Funnily, I feel like every time we meet. I get stronger from something or somewhere," Kuri giggled and gazed at him. "If you have any questions. I will love to answer," the woman lastly said while being at least a meter away.

#6Kazimir Seiryu 

You must know [Kazimir] Empty Wed May 12, 2021 10:17 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
He nodded back as she took his arm and began to lead the way, further through the guildhall. The image of the lotus reminded him of the spell she had cast during the battle with the dragon. A small reflection of her personality. He stepped forward into the large room. His eyes scanned the thousands of volumes of books that lined the walls. All leading to the clock in the center.

She twirled in the fantasy of her own creation. "It's an impressive library, for sure," he spoke with a sense of awe in his voice at the idea of having collected all these tomes. It was always nice as well to see Kurisa acting so carefree. Although he kept an eye on the unnamed man that was with them.

"Yes of course," Kaz replied, unsure about where this was leading. "What about it," he asked still shifting between her and the library around them.

"So," Kaz's voice became more grounded and focuses as he turned toward Kurisa. "That's what that was about." He brought a hand to his chin, thinking about the magnitude of controlling time. "You can even control your own life? What does that mean?" He thought about it, but could she really mean that she could manipulate the flow of her life...did that mean she could be...He dared not finish the thought before hearing her answer.

'Some others,' was an interesting thought. He crossed over and placed his hand within hers, hearing the sadness in her voice. He smiled as the ton shifted. "Well, I'm glad I could be a lucky charm for you in a way.

"I have a lot...When, Where, How long? But most importantly...what does it mean for your life?"

#7Karisa 

You must know [Kazimir] Empty Mon May 17, 2021 11:03 pm

Karisa

She backed away slowly as her eyes gazed at his. Her lips that were once smiling now faded. She felt something wrong and gazed away to gaze at something no one else could see. "Pft, I see," she mumbled under her breath. She bit her lower right lip and looked back up at him. She let her arms dangle against her sides while her eyes suddenly closed. She had to answer, "Kazimir... I can control my own life and others... forever," she whispered softly and opened them up while her body started to transform into a rather younger child.

She was petite and short, the height was about three feet and her blonde beautiful hair was against her ankles. Her eyes of topaz gazed and shined as they were no longer half blue. "I can forever be immortal now, Kazimir. The Ancient Dragons have gifted me the manipulation of time.~", she purred playfully and twirled. The two children were still busy and paid no attention anymore. It seemed like her companion wanted to give the two time. Her body once more turned rather older to her normal age as she stood in front of him about a meter away. Her mind kept telling her that he'll feel negative about it or abuse it or maybe ... She stopped thinking about it as she gazed away.

Spoiler:

#8Kazimir Seiryu 

You must know [Kazimir] Empty Wed May 19, 2021 11:19 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
Kaz leaned his head in closer to try and hear the faint murmur she let out but it was already lost. "Forever," he replied. She made it seem like a burden, and in many ways, he could see it as both a blessing and a curse. As was his transformation to immortality. Her body began to shrink. Kaz looked on with wide eyes and a mouth slightly ajar, seeing the power of dragon magic unfold before his eyes. "Incredible," he said as she twirled happily.

"I suppose this is an easy way for me to see what you looked like as a child. Better than a photograph. That is truly amazing. I never knew dragons could pass on such power to others." He smiled as she regained her normal age, "That's better," he whispered.

"I suppose that makes what we have a little less complicated. That's a relief," he stood closer to her with warmth in his eyes. It was still an unbelievable feat. But a small glimpse of worry crowned his brow, "Wait...You're not gonna sneakily turn me into a kid? Can you do that?" He stated with a smirk, mostly joking about it as he knew she would never do anything like that to him without his permission.

#9Karisa 

You must know [Kazimir] Empty Sat May 29, 2021 9:20 pm

Karisa

Her smile was small as she was half anxious and the other half was still enjoying his company. Her hand wrapped behind her as her right hand grasped onto her own left wrist. She was feeling unknown about the things he was saying. Should she be feeling pain or perhaps glad that he hasn't already walked out due to it being 'too much' to handle. "I wouldn't turn you of course," a small crack was formed within her speech as she be her lower lip. Her eyes then avoided his. Kurisa was feeling it, the anxiety, her heart was pounding quickly, and then gazed up at him finally after a few moments.

"I can make anything go faster or slower, including my own children's ages or pregnancy. It's quite different since I'm so used to science, but this magic... has no actual science to it," she fumbled her words. Her fingers went through her blonde hair and then trailed to the ends to play with them. "If it was possible... would you?" She wondered while looking into his eyes with curiosity. She chuckled as well as she thought of something, "Are you going to be able to handle me forever?". Her smile was a half-smirk as she wondered that as well. There was so many questions to ask since she now could be here for the rest of his life.

They whispered things to her...

#10Kazimir Seiryu 

You must know [Kazimir] Empty Mon May 31, 2021 10:09 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
He tilted his head to the side as his beloved bit her lip. The wind mage attempting to see her eyes and deduce what she was thinking. "I know you wouldn't just a little joke was all. I trust you Kuri." She seemed pressed with something. The twirling excitement she exuded had shifted as the great hands of the clock ticked on by. And still, he could only wonder about the full extent of her newfound powers. The ability to manipulate time seemed so fantastical to him.

He cocked his brow as he leaned in to hang on to all of her words. "So you could make them adults in an instant," he looked back at the two kids and the older man "That's a spectacular gift," He spoke, more verbalizing his thoughts than anything else. The added part of pregnancy perked his ears. But they had barely spoken about it so the wind mage relegated it to simply added information. "I suppose, all in all, science is less a part of our world sometimes than magic is." There were so many things that science couldn't begin to touch in the world they lived in and what they had seen and yet it still had a place.

"Hm," he was nearly lost in thought about all she had said when her next question shot out. The cute way she played with her hair put a small crease of a smile on the mage's lips. It took him a second to realize what she was really asking and he met her gaze with his own. His hand cupped his chin and he turned away rubbing his chin and looking at the ground and then to the ceiling. "hmm. is it even possible. The ramifications of it. What would the child be? Part vampire? not at all? How does the blood of ad dragon slayer affect it? Would it be averse to the daylight?" He brainstormed aloud, pacing back and forth as if the world faded around him. A poor habit from overanalyzing things during his time with the knights. "There must be some precedent behind it. If it was possible it had to have happened in the past? Perhaps the court would know...or," he turned back to Kurisa and reached for her hands but he simply phased through the projection. "Yes. Your library has to have something about the possibility. If it is possible we have to do our best to make sure it's safe for you and the little one," he spoke as if he had already given her his answer about it.

Her next question calmed the turmoil of wind that was his thoughts, "Handle you forever," he repeated with a small laugh and light in his eyes. "It would be my pleasure to share eternity with you." His voice became sweeter as he continued, "but yes...if it was possible," he finally gave a direct answer to her question. "You?"

#11Karisa 

You must know [Kazimir] Empty Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:53 pm

Karisa

Her love seemed to have a lot to say about this subject. It was a lot to take in for sure. The subject on the matter was about being able to have children as a whole since he was technically in the 'undead' category. She has experimented on it before as in her past she was able to find a magic and reverse time of the dead cell when it was alive. If she could do that to a body part, a cell, and even someone's heart then she could do that to anything. She watched him cutely turning away to deep thinking in his own little world.

"I am quite sure I can find something,~", she giggled sweetly. She already knew that something, but she wanted it to be a surprise if it succeeded. Kazimir looked kind of happy and curious about the whole thing. It made her heart be put to rest as she was anxious at first because what if he did not want to have children at all? Following, she heard him say how it was a pleasure for them to be together for eternity. "Of course I want more children, I want them with you~", she giggled and gazed at him in silence for a moment. "Well, I'm not sure when I will be back from my long 'adventure', but maybe we can go visit somewhere when I get back. Send me a letter when you do want to meet,~" she spoke once more before giving him a smile and a wave goodbye.

~Exit~

#12Kazimir Seiryu 

You must know [Kazimir] Empty Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:58 am

Kazimir Seiryu
Her soft giggle sent the wind mage's hand to the back of his head in silly delight. "Sorry got a bit distracted. If anyone can find a way I'm sure it would be you." He faced the woman he loved thinking about all the possibilities and the boundless knowledge of her library. He swallowed when she so bluntly said she wanted children with him. Not because he was hesitant about having children with her, but it was such a sudden topic, and she held no hesitation about bringing it up. A smile swept his face. "Then let's find a way to make it happen," he nodded.

His life had been spent as an orphan and he had returned to his homeland to take care of and train the next generation of wind clan members from childhood. rarely had he given thought to having his own children, but was delighted at the idea.

"Oh. Have a good trip then. It's been a nice day with you. Thank you for introducing me to your family Kurisa." The woman waved and made her exit, leaving the wind mage with her family and the strange man.

He cocked his brow unsure about how to approach the situation between them all now. He was still very much a stranger to them. He did the only thing he knew how to.

"So. Shall we have that test of strength now. Outside perhaps," Kaz responded to the man and gestured for them to step outside the guild for a friendly bout.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum