Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Empty Pockets, Black Eyes [Quest | Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Harpa 

Empty Pockets, Black Eyes [Quest | Solo] Empty Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:21 am

Harpa

WC : 500/500 Soloing Outfit

Humming as they made their way to the meet up point, they’d just got a call from the big guy who they were slowly getting used to, although it was strange considering that Etaoin had only met the guy twice plus it was also how it was to do with a bigger gang in Hosenka’s crime world. Either way though, Eta was getting paid for this, and that was that. Stopping in front of the person requesting for help, Etaoin glanced over the man and hummed before speaking up in a monotone voice.

“Okay so i’m here… What’s the deal?” The men glanced at Etaoin and laughed. “Hm. Laugh it up, but if Lach had to reach out to me, you guys aint all what your name says?”

“Come again? Look, if you know Lach then you should know we need you to snuff out a guy.”

“Cool. Name, appearance?”

“Tom Hadvaska.” Etaoin nodded and walked off, only for the afro haired man to call out. “Try checking dens and gambling spots!”

“Aye, whatever you say.”

Starting from the exit of the mobs den, Etaoin began their search. Checking most hideouts, though having to ask for information in general, because a name was all they needed, they could gain information on what this Tom Hadvaska looked like, just from people hearing his name. Taking their sweet time overall, Etaoin soon made it to the final location, and took a seat in waiting for this Tom guy to leave. They had been told that this debt rider was constantly coming to this place every other evening, and that tonight was one of those nights he would be there. So when the blonde man stepped out, Etaoin smiled sweetly, lifting themselves from their seat and heading over to the slightly down in the dumps gambler.

“Hello Mr Hadvaska. I’m here to obtain and gain.”

“Huh…?” Waving a hand sweetly, enjoying the look of recognition that finally crossed the swine's face. “Oh Shit.”

“Morning sunshine, shall we go or ya gonna be difficult?”

As soon as the guy dashed, Etaoin sighed, because this man was an idiot, and Etaoin was already tired, but Lach asked, and Lach was their buddy, even though he wasn’t the actual requester. Chasing the guy was easy enough, he was actually slower than Etaoin thought despite being a shark evader. Etaoin eventually apprehended him, and used their headband to cuff the blonde, before making haste back to the mobs hideaway and claim their rewards.

“Yer a pain, and I hope I don't have’ta deal with you again, Mr Hadvaska.”

“Brat.”

“Yes yes, a brat I am…” Stepping into the hideout, Etaoin sighed and just shoved the blonde to the ground, slipping their headband from his wrists and held out a spare hand for the envelope that held their reward. “Have fun.” As they left, Etaoin just quietly muttered to themselves in their mother tongue, exhaustedly. “Tired of dealing with gang bullshite. Lachie owes me a goddamn a drink.”

MADE BY VEL OF WW + ADOX 2.0

Serpentine #9E7D36 ☽•☾ Fiorian #0C803E
Bái #ED2939 ☽•☾ Jiādé #C09FEC
☆ • Harpa's Notebook • ☆ • Harpa's Files • ☆ • Harpa's Quest Logs • ☆

Empty Pockets, Black Eyes [Quest | Solo] FVWV4PK

STR : 22 | SPD : 25 | CON : 24 | END : 24 | INT : 23

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum