Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rania's Ranking Statistics

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Nuala 

Rania's Ranking Statistics Empty Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:41 pm

Nuala

Source: D to C
Stat Points: 20 SP
Mana Boost: 300 Mana
Distribution +10 into Speed, and +10 into Constitution, please.

#2Venus Rosé 

Rania's Ranking Statistics Empty Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:47 pm

Venus Rosé

The user's statistics have been distributed to +10 Speed, +10 Constitution and 300 Mana.

#3Nuala 

Rania's Ranking Statistics Empty Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:22 am

Nuala

Source: C to B
Stat Points: 40 SP (includes human race bonus)
Mana Boost: + 400 Mana
Distribution +20 into Speed, +20 into Intelligence

#4Venus Rosé 

Rania's Ranking Statistics Empty Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:30 am

Venus Rosé

The user's statistics have been distributed to +20 Speed, +20 Intelligence and 400 Mana.

#5Nuala 

Rania's Ranking Statistics Empty Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:45 pm

Nuala

Hello, I heard that some of the Rules regarding Activity Checks, limited items and what not changed and I was wondering if I could "reclaim" some of the things that I used to own on this character. I have been inactive for around 10 months and looking to make a proper return this month.

Solar Circlet - wasn't bought by anyone

Magehunter Robes - no one bought this either

Diviner Magic - this magic was bought by a person who has also been inactive for half a year ish now. How do I go about reclaiming this magic (I'm happy to buy it again if needed) - and will I have to retrain spells?

Thank you in advance!

#6Tempris 

Rania's Ranking Statistics Empty Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:18 pm

Tempris

I believe you just need to post 10 times and link them here to reclaim the items.

However, you currently still own the items. You only lose them when someone else buys them and there are no more left.

As with your magic. Only Slayer and takeover magics are limited. So you will never lose your current magic due to inactivity

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum