Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Cold Dark and Isolated Plague

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lumikki 

The Cold Dark and Isolated Plague Empty Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:20 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki woke up from the bed after a long time of rest. Her body still needed to recover from the fight she endured just a few days prior. Sadly she woke up all alone since everyone else was busy for the moment. For the best she thought to herself, she needed time to think and the pain put her in a bad mood.

Lumikki worked her way to sitting back up, wincing hard with every movement she made. She sighed deeply when she finally managed it. Reached for her back and icing her skin so that she could find a little relief from the cold. It was easier to heal others than herself.

Lumikki looked out the window to see that the sun still stood high up within the sky. With a flick of her wrist she conjured a tendril that would pass her the medical chart so she could look over the damage. Lumikki was becoming more and more proficient in how things were run here from the many trips she had taken and the studying she put herself through to become more useful.

The Cold Dark and Isolated Plague Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#2Lumikki 

The Cold Dark and Isolated Plague Empty Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:11 am

Lumikki

From what she gathered as she read through the results, she was healing just fine. Though it startled her that she was out for so long. Three days from what the report had said. She checked to see if anything else was of note but it seemed she was fine, albeit healing slower than she would like. Lumikki slumped in bed as she was so dissatisfied with her first mission for this cause. She felt like a fool for diving in alone. Honestly when will she know better she wondered.

"Perhaps it's time I finally learn what I am fighting. I can't keep throwing myself in so blind. Especially when I have to range and time to plan better." She sighed again as she re-iced her wound. Pulling off all the wires that connected her to the nearby machine. A noise went off but she ignored it. More interested in getting a better view out the window.

163|||348

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#3Lumikki 

The Cold Dark and Isolated Plague Empty Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:25 am

Lumikki

She found it weird waking up from within this place, weird to wear this gown, and the view she is receiving from outside. She doesn't even know where any of her items were and this only served to put her on edge. Lumikki gave another look around her body to make sure they didn't alter it in her sleep. After all she had accumulatively saw, she wouldn't put it past them anymore.

The air in the room grew cold as her frustrations were growing. Black ice forming by her bare feet as they touched the ground. The light even began to flicking, and all that could be heard was the infernal beeping from the machine behind her.

Her thoughts were moving through her head rapidly as she was playing back all she's ever seen of this place. Down to her resent battle. Finally, after a few minutes of the machines beeping, a nurse stepped in.

159|||507

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#4Lumikki 

The Cold Dark and Isolated Plague Empty Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:32 am

Lumikki

"You shouldn't be standing here dear, at least sit down," the nurse tried to plead. Lumikki was lost in her daze and so she didn't even hear the nurse's words. "Lumikki dear," the nurse repeated more sternly as to shake Lumi out of it and get her to focus, "it would be best if you sit down and let me check on you. You've been sleeping for a few days and so we have to make sure everything is running fine.

Lumikki finally turned around again to see her, and in her daze she would just nod as her response and sit down. Raising her arm preemptively as she already knew the kind of checks to come. The nurse let out a soft chuckle for it as she reached for a stand on wheels and pulled it over. Grabbing a device to wrap around Lumikki's arm and check her blood pressure.

156|||663

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#5Lumikki 

The Cold Dark and Isolated Plague Empty Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:44 am

Lumikki

"You're really letting out a chill in here aren't you dear. And the hospital already gets so cold as it is. Though it's quite fascinating that something like this can come so naturally to you. I myself have no affinity for magic but I find that my talents lie elsewhere."

For the first time in this encounter Lumikki finally looked up and gazed directly at the nurse. Noting how tenderly she had handled Lumikki's arm. "I hale from Iceberg and we know the cold trust. Though not all of us wield it, I should say. My clan had an affinity and devotion to the frost and it just becomes us in time especially the more we use it. Ye should of seen my Nan when she wielded her, it like like she was a natural disaster in her wake. She was a very fine woman in her time indeed. Her chill was even to cause half the city to freeze so the residents knew better than to anger her. "

176|||839

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#6Lumikki 

The Cold Dark and Isolated Plague Empty Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:58 am

Lumikki

The nurse chuckled softly at Lumikki's mentions of her Nan. She herself liked to hear the tales and life of the patients she treats so she was happily surprised that Lumikki choose to share. Waking up in the hospital after getting as wounded as she had, the nurse understood would be very upsetting.

She pulled the band off of Lumikki's arm, "seems all is fine with your pressure dear." The nurse went to reach for a thermometer and as she pulled it out she halted and let out of a laugh. "Its part of procedure to check the temperatures of patients, but I'm not quite sure how much that applies to you." She put it back in the stand and pushed it to the side.

"Sometimes I forget meself that a person is suppose to be warm. Not to say that I have no warmth in me it just more often I feel cold to the touch."

163|||1002

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#7Lumikki 

The Cold Dark and Isolated Plague Empty Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:42 am

Lumikki

"You don't have to warm in skin to be warm where matters dear. You are warmer than most the people I know. You don't remember me much, but I was the one that fainted that time when you entered for the quest, and I was on of the staff the day you entertained the children. You are a very warm person Lumikki," the nursed looked the Daemon in the eyes as she spoke to make sure her words connected.

Lumi began to feel flustered as she didn't realize who the woman was nor did she expect the praise. She turned away to analyze the wall. The nurse smiled as she walked for the door. "I know you are still recovering, but the children are still here if you care to see them. I'm sure if would make their day and it would make treating them this time around easier.

153|||1155

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#8Lumikki 

The Cold Dark and Isolated Plague Empty Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:06 am

Lumikki

Lumikki threw her head back as she smirked and then quickly winced as she was still in pain.

"Careful dear, and though I invited you along to meet them, please don't yourself more than you must. I just figured it would be a little easier for you than staying in this room for a moment." This was exactly what got the Daemon excited. It was something else to do for the moment. Drown the thoughts and the misery of fight from her mind. Replace it with the fun of entertaining kids instead. It felt like a good way for her to pass her time.

Lumikki carefully stood up and walked toward the nurse. "That's right, I never really did ask ye of yer name." The woman had took a few slow steps forward to allow Lumikki to follow her easily, "Luzia," she answered as she looked back to check if Lumikki was not that far behind.

161|||1316

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#9Lumikki 

The Cold Dark and Isolated Plague Empty Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:14 am

Lumikki

Luzia spoke with a few nurses alone the way to update them on the plan and so that they could prepare. One heading for where the kids area was to set it up as another pushed a wheelchair toward Lumikki. "Sit down dear, I wouldn't make you walk the whole way and the less moving you do right now the better."

Lumi staired at the chair at for a bit and sighed as she finally sat down. She knew it would be pointless to argue with them, they could easily just send her back to the room. So for the moment the Daemon complied. Luzia smiled and took to the back of the chair so she could start pushing. "I'm glad you understand it's for the best dear. I hear how the people of Iceberg brave the harness of the nature they live in all the time. I know you come from hardy means, but it is also nice to be taken cared for when you are hurt. It is wise to never let your grit be the end of you."

184|||1500

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#10Lumikki 

The Cold Dark and Isolated Plague Empty Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:20 am

Lumikki

Lumikki pouted but she knew that woman was right. It was just a bitter pill to swallow. Proving your grit was a vey satisfying feeling. It was always nice to know and push one limits. The surge and rush one feels when they could unleash their power.

Still she sat back in her seat and got comfortable, looking into the rooms they passed by on the way to the kids. Before they approached the ward, Lumi could already hear the roar of the children. It brought another smile to her face. By the time Luzia pushed Lumikki through the threshold, the children took notice and ran for them. Jumping and screaming from excitement as they came. Lumikki opened her arms as she greeted them so they could run into her embrace.

They spoke all at once, speaking on their lives after she left and their desire to learn magic themselves.

150|||1650

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#11Lumikki 

The Cold Dark and Isolated Plague Empty Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:39 am

Lumikki

The nurses around calmed the kids down and started to sort them. After the last time, the kids already understood what they needed to do. Lining up to get their first wave of shots. Lumikki was rolled to the middle of the room where she would stay for the moment.

She waved her arms carefully into the air so as not to agitate her wounds, conjuring her black snow fo the kids to enjoy. The Little ones were jittering in place as they waited to get released. The first one done not wasting any time to run off towards her. She leaned into Lumi’s lap as she began quickly muttering her words.

“I was worried. I thought you wouldn’t eeeever come back. Tilly said you won’t. I was hoping you did though. I have a secret but I only want you to see. I found it out forever ago, so I can do it now.”

158|||1808

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#12Lumikki 

The Cold Dark and Isolated Plague Empty Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:04 am

Lumikki

The girl stood back up properly and cupped her hands. What happened after surprised the Daemon. The girl, after a bit of effort, trial ,and error, was making a bit of ice form in her palms. Lumikki’s eyes would sparkle as she watched what the girl managed to do, proud to be the first to she it.

The girl jumped in place from excitement. Proud she could make it work when it counted to her the most. She held up her frost closer to Lumikki to make sure that she could see it, though Lumi could always see quite clearly. Lumi stroked the little lass’ head. “The was an amazing job little one. Ye did a better job than me yer age.”

Lumikki held out her hand toward the girl, dark frost creeping her palm into a lotus flower. She handed it over to the little one as a gift.

The girl absolutely light up as she grabbed the pretty and delicate flower. “Soon enough lass, ye’ll be making prettier things.”

“Why is your ice black miss?”

”I just have a lil extra to my magic is all” Lumi twirled her fingers as a dark swirl followed the motion.

210|||2018

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
exit
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum