Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Third Generation: Galaxy Dragon Slayer D-rank Spells II

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Saturn 

Third Generation: Galaxy Dragon Slayer D-rank Spells II Empty Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:46 am

Saturn

Galaxy Dragon Slayer D Rank Spells II

Name: Scribe Rune
Mana Cost: 25
Requirements: Galaxy Dragon slayer
Type: Supplementary
Element: Arcane
Range: 5 Meters
Cooldown: 1 Posts
Duration: Sustain
Effect: The user grips usually a sheet of parchment or the like, running one of their hands over it with a .25 meter gray magical seal to physically present their emotions to someone that reads or touches the runes as long as this mana is sustained.

Name: Feel
Requirements: Galaxy Dragon Slayer
Effect: Waving a single hand over his heart with a gray magical seal of .25 meters in diameter Saturn is capable of sharing his emotions with a single target. It can only relay basic emotions and nothing too complex.

Name: Music
Type: Supplementary AOE
Effect: Gently waving both of his hands in the air in a criss-cross pattern and holding them aloft and freely to his sides with a gray magical seal of .25 meters in diameter each saturn is capable of sharing his emotions and his song to those within 5 meters of him in a 1 meter diameter. Outside of that radius the song loses all power and just sounds like him singing~

Name: Translation
Effect: Waving his hand over the item in question or person in question [ergo a target] with a gray magical seal of .25 meters in his hand he then makes the same motion over his eyes or lips. Allowing him to speak the language that the other person has spoken or read the language on the paper as though he's fluent in it.

Last edited by Saturn on Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total

#2Saturn 

Third Generation: Galaxy Dragon Slayer D-rank Spells II Empty Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:41 am

Saturn
Buying x4 spells with a 20% discount from Training event:
Mages may purchase spells with a 20% discount. This stacks with existing discounts up to the cap of 50%.

For 160,000 Jewels.

Last edited by Saturn on Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total

#3Go D. Drakkon 

Third Generation: Galaxy Dragon Slayer D-rank Spells II Empty Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:46 pm

Go D. Drakkon
The only spell I will not approve of is telepathy, your other spells are clearly social spells as they don't really do much from what I gather except for possibly going through something investigation-wise.

That is a kind of spell that I've only seen thematic item spells, signature spells for customs, and mm items. I know it's not bad as you have to be touching the person, but it then allows you and others to try and make S rank Telepathy spells.

Someone else can override my say on this @Saturn

#4Saturn 

Third Generation: Galaxy Dragon Slayer D-rank Spells II Empty Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:09 am

Saturn
Removed the spell in question, I'll come up with something later.

#5Go D. Drakkon 

Third Generation: Galaxy Dragon Slayer D-rank Spells II Empty Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:48 am

Go D. Drakkon
@Saturn has had their spells approved.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum