Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

FACE FROM THE PAST [ALISA/SOFIA/STORYLINE]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Alisa 

FACE FROM THE PAST [ALISA/SOFIA/STORYLINE] Empty Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:01 am

Alisa

WORDS: 350 | TAG: @Sofia | ALISA

With a somber look on her face, Alisa had spent the past few moments revisiting one of the grueling times of her life... The whole time she couldn't help but keep close to Sofia, squeezing her hand tightly, not letting go as she recalled the battle where they'd been separated across dimensions, when Alisa had no choice but to rush headfirst into the Abyss to put a stop to the demonic invasion of Astera:

"...It was hell on earth... There's no other way to describe it. No matter how many demons you killed, more always showed up. Several cities in Fiore were struck exactly like this.", Alisa explained as the three of them casually walked along the waterfront, inbetween their hunt for demons. They already about the demon prince but, they still had no clue how exactly did he plan on summoning this God. Hell, they didn't even know what God it was, or more importantly, how to actually reach the island, "I made the most of getting stuck in the Abyss, slaughtering all the demons lying in wait... But it took me weeks before I managed to find my way back... Really if it hadn't been for that succubus, I probably never would have."

Alisa shook her head, bringing a head up to her forehead as she brushed those damp strands away from her face, glancing back up into the skies... She couldn't how that woman was doing. If not for her, Alisa might still be stuck down there. Her eyes drifted back to her beloved Sofia, feeling her heart clench at the thought of being apart from her beloved all this time. She wanted to pull her into her arms, squeeze her close, not letting go... She'd never let go of her, never again. Even now she couldn't help but squeeze tighter to her hand, holding her beloved close to her, a longing look as she turned those wine red hues towards her.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

FACE FROM THE PAST [ALISA/SOFIA/STORYLINE] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#2Sofia 

FACE FROM THE PAST [ALISA/SOFIA/STORYLINE] Empty Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:57 am

Sofia

WORDS: 350 | Shiver Me Timbers!

"Sounds like you guys had it rough?
We had a couple of spouts of demons flare up off the coast but nothing we couldn't handle, more or less…"

The aged admiral left to stroke his stubble and the rather impressive moustache which grew from it as he digested the details he had been given by the ebony haired empress, the brow of Valerica's favourite uncle furrowed into a frown as he realized the magnitude both of what they had been up against and that which his niece and her wife had been through, and let loose a sigh as he noted the difference between his experience and theirs. Lucky for them it seeming that the smallness of state and the sea which surrounded it meant that their jewel was of little prize in this circumstance, they had been given a 'taste' of the terror from two years ago but far from the generous portion which Fiore had, and he counted them as lucky for that fact really. After all, their nation was well protected from outside, but would have struggled with an invasion from within they couldn't prepare for.

“Ahhh, so this is where you're hiding~!” Left with little time to muse further over the details and the path of destiny as well before a green gaze and a grin beneath it seemed to lurch into the scene, Sofia serena seemed to contrast the depth of darkness in the description with both the sunny smile she carried and the brightness in those brilliant beryl eyes, and wasted little time in diving for the touch of her temptress as she did so.
“I was starting to think that you had tried to steal my woman away, dear uncle~?” Snaking her arms around the waist of her womanly wonder and kissing her cheek in an act of affection which seemed accidentally appropriate given what had been discussed, she squeezed that sublime shape closer to her and purred as she peeked over the shoulder of her black bride, and happily teased the pair as she remained largely ignorant to what they had been discussed. A good thing as well, really. After all, those were memories which seemed to steal away her joy whenever they returned, weren't they~?

Stir Up Some Excitement

"Make every day its own adventure~"
- Sofia Serena

#3Alisa 

FACE FROM THE PAST [ALISA/SOFIA/STORYLINE] Empty Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:37 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 800 | TAG: @Sofia | ALISA

"Mmmm, not surprising, Fiore seems to have been the center of the invasions. The opening of the gates and their closure coincided with the deaths of the King and his staunchest ally.", still, even with those aching memories yet weighing down on her, Alisa couldn't help but flash the man a soft smile. They couldn't save the people who'd been slaughtered before they arrived. But they damn sure could keep those filthy pit fiends from taking a single step further. Many brave souls died in battle, but they'd helped contained an invasion that could have razed the whole world to the ground, "Regardless, I'm relieved to hear no catastrophe reached you... That's the goal we fought for."

Both Icarus and Arthurias' deaths were still shrouded in mystery, though no way Alisa could miss those coincidences. She didn't believe the two men had anything to do with actively summoning the demons, though she wouldn't be surprised if something they inherited from the previous government could have lead to this disaster. Knowing the depravity of Zantedeschia's governemnt, she'd almost believe it if she heard the man had sold the souls of his people for whatever reason, and with his death the demons had come to collect their due. Nobody but the current govenrment really knew the answer, so Alisa knew better than to waste time on conspiracy theories, and instead merely shook her head as she focused on the matter at hand:

"Fufu~... Of course, we're never too far from your side my love.", nothing like the sight of her beloved bride to shake off any lingering glumness from revisiting a low point in their history together, purring at her touch as she draped her arm around her waist in turn, holding her lover close, letting out a low, delighted sigh as she returned that tender kiss, basking in her soothing warmth, all but shooting her a teasing, flirtatious winkm, "Oh, I was tempted, believe me~... But then... I suppose that runs in the family, hmm~?"

So easy to lose herself in her~... Alisa bit her lip as she found herself toying with her long auburn hair, needing to constantly remind herself how they weren't alone... Lest she make her uncle uncomfortable. After all, this was the man she'd been hoping to impress for many years now, and leaving a poor impression would sit awfully with her:

"Did you find anything interesting my love~?", she finally asked as she peeled away, just enough to plant a tender peck in her lips, flashing her a bright, loving smile.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#4Sofia 

FACE FROM THE PAST [ALISA/SOFIA/STORYLINE] Empty Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:59 pm

Sofia

WORDS: ### | Shiver Me Timbers!

“Wow, you really go crazy for us Serena's, huh?” Snickering and shaking her head as the luscious lady she loved confessed to the supposed 'crime' which Sofia had laid out for her with a smile and a sublime sample of her with, the girl with the green gaze found that she was left with no choice but to go along with the bit as well, and as such was left to sigh and convey some rather insincere astonishment at the admission.
“I wonder what you'll make of mom then~?” Tilting her head as she did so as well, the bubbly brunette tapped her cheek playfully in response to the issue and found her mind moving toward the missing member of this side of the family, and in dong so discovered that she was quietly curious as to how her wife will get along with her mother in law as well. Though really, given the reception that they had received thus far, it seemed a safe bet to assume that things would likely go well.

“I think Captain Scott is easing into things now? From the sound of things his boys were pretty nervous sailing with a world famous pirate hunter?” Adopting slightly more seriousness and sincerity however when Alisa asked how things seemed to be getting along now, Miss Serena was happy to confirm that from her experience as a kind of 'buffer' between the two crews which now sailed with them that things were starting to settle down, or that was how things had seemed when she had skipped back to the ship with her special spell only a matter of moments before.
“But apparently they have more in common with 'the other half' than they thought~?” Smiling and shaking her head once more as she remembered the scenes of those who trod on either side of the maritime law seeming to be getting along famously, it had been nice to see those from such distinct walks of life seeming to bond as they shared stories of their adventures over the seas and perhaps an item or two from their storeroom as well, and left her hopeful that the two groups could find a way to work together going forward. After all, with what they were up against, they had no room not to get along now, right?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#5Alisa 

FACE FROM THE PAST [ALISA/SOFIA/STORYLINE] Empty Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:35 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 1200 | TAG: @Sofia | ALISA | LIV

"And whose fault to you think that is, hmmm~...?", Alisa chimed back, arching her brow as her idle hand drifted up her lover's arm, until she could toy with those silken auburn strands, "That makes me think we'll have a very pleasant time together clearly... Or I'd hope~"

Alisa held her lover close, just enough to bask in that soothing warmth as the crew scurried all around them, getting the ship ready to sail for parts unknown, still unsure where their destination would be, but knowing all too well they had to sail somewhere. The sculptress took in her lover's words, all but chuckling as her gaze drifted towards the admiral right beside them:

"You think that's bad~...? Try being a demon teaming up with a world famous demon hunter~", out of nowhere, a honeyed, melodious voice called out from above, all but completing Sofia's sentence.

Alisa's eyes flared as the sense of recognition hit her like a freight train. What...? How...?! How could she have found her way here? Utterly stunned, she could do nothing but watch as a mysterious woman gracefully descended down from the main mast, tall and curvaceous in frame, with long, flowing aquamarine hair that put even the warm, tropical waters to shame... Yet despite those oddly familiar wine red hues, and facial features closely resembling Alisa's, the woman's very presence left little doubt to her demonic nature, starting with those leathery, bat like wings that carried her down as her long hair slowly draped down over her shoulders, soon magically vanishing beneath her silken white shirt:

"Olivia...! How are you...?!"

Utterly stunned by the woman's appearance, Alisa's grip loosened around her beloved, yet the lack of any lingering tension in her arms made it clear she didn't see this mysterious woman as an enemy. Still, the succubus flipped her long, lustruous hair behind her shoulder, sinking on one hip, flaunting her rather human looking choice of clothing, if just as showy as one might expect of a succubus. Between those sinfully tight red leather pants and a that damp, breezy white shirt tied with only one single, overworked button, the woman left little of her sinuous shape to imagination, flaunting a plunging cleavage deep enough to put anybody else to shame:

"Please, just Liv will do. Far be it from me to use that woman's name, Alisa~"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#6Sofia 

FACE FROM THE PAST [ALISA/SOFIA/STORYLINE] Empty Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:03 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 400 | Shiver Me Timbers!  

“Well, consider yourself warned about my hot mom, alright~?” Snickering and shaking her head as her sassy sable siren seemed optimistic about a future encounter with her mother in law, miss serena shone with a smile as she left little room for interpretation both for the esteemed level in which she held the beauty of her matriarch and the possible consequence of her meeting with the minx she married, though even then still found the prospect rather tantalizing if only for the sake of curiosity.
“Maybe when this is over… We could go visit her?” All of that and what had fuelled it seeming to only add to the flame within the heart of the fair femme and compelled her to visit her homeland even more than ever before, the girl with the green gaze couldn't help but 'float' the possibility of visiting there now that they knew her uncle would be returning before too long, and would likely have a lift waiting for them if they wanted it because of that.

What the? A demon? Is she another scout…? Even the siren of the surf seeming to find herself surprised however when a honey toned voice drew the attention of every available eye and then some and she found herself looking up to a woman with a frame every bit as generous as her shapely spouse and with a set of devilish wings to go along with it, the lashes of the lass fluttered as this new face stole away her attention and offered a fresh sense of alarm as a bonus, which was enough to prompt the pegasi to bring a hand to the hilt of the weapon on her belt.
She looks familiar? 'Olivia', huh? It seeming however from how her beautiful bride behaved that this was no blindside attack but rather something of a reunion, the bewildered brunette continued to blink as her marvellous mate showed a sense of familiarity with the fox which none could have expected, as she did so Sofia couldn't help but feel reminded of someone she knew all too well by the looks and behaviour of this stranger, but for the moment couldn't quite put her finger on who that was.

“Aren't you… Going to introduce us, babe?” If nothing else it seeming clear to her however that her wonderful wife had some explaining to do, Miss Serena couldn't help but feel a note of tension as she stepped closer to the woman she loved and urged Alisa to help the rest of them familiarize themselves with this new face, as if she needed to stake her claim or something. After all, there was something only too alluring about this Olivia, wasn't there…?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

Last edited by Sofia on Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the WC)

#7Alisa 

FACE FROM THE PAST [ALISA/SOFIA/STORYLINE] Empty Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:07 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 1500 | TAG: @Sofia | ALISA | LIV

"Fufufu~... Cross my heart~", Alisa teased back, winking as she returned the smile, bringing her hand up to her chest as she chuckled with a giddy, mischievous look in her eyes, only for her lips to widen at her suggestion,"I'd like that very much. I'll hold you to that, my love~"

Alisa regretted not having had a chance to do so earlier back when the two of them spent all that time in Valerica, but at that time they had their hands full with their newborn daughters. In the end, her daydreaming collided with reality as she came face to face with a ghost, jaw dropping at the sight of somebody she hadn't seen in years and never imagined seeing out here in Earthland. Liv, on the other hand, clearly enjoyed the attention, cocking that wide, womanly hip to the side as she tucked her leathery wings under that loose white blouse, sliding her hand down to her hip. Sofia's words turned her gawking gaze back to her beloved, stirring Alisa free of her spell:

"Mmm, I suppose I should shouldn't I~? This is Liv, she helped me out when I was stuck in the Abyss. Honestly...", Alisa shook her head, bringing her hand up her forehead, her gaze turning to meet the demoness's as she thought back to the aftermath of her battle with Adamel, how she found herself trapped in the Demon Prince's fortress, collapsing under its own weight without the Diamond Demon's power to support it. Alisa took a long, deep breath, "If it wasn't for her, I have no idea how I'd have made it out of there. Or if I'd even be alive."

"You give me far too much credit Alisa~ Resourceful girl like you, I'm sure you'd have figured something out", she chimed back, even as she flipped that flowing aquamarine hair behind her shoulder

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

Last edited by Alisa on Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

#8Sofia 

FACE FROM THE PAST [ALISA/SOFIA/STORYLINE] Empty Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:00 am

Sofia

WORDS: 300 | Shiver Me Timbers!

“The abyss…?” The green gaze of the girl jumping between the luscious lass who she loved and the face of an apparent friend to whom she seemed to owe a great deal, for a second miss serena was found in a state of astonishment as Alisa admitted both how she had met the winged woman and how she had only returned to the land of the living and the loving thanks to the help she was given, but soon the princess of the pegasi was prompted by the realization of such relevance into an act which some might have seen as rather unexpected and perhaps even unbecoming of her status.
“Then… You have my thanks…!” Wasting no time in letting loose a sigh of relief when she recognised the fact that she was not looking at a potential enemy but going a step further than that as she stepped forward and then dipped further still, the brunette bowed in the middle and bent her knees as she dropped her head down as deeply as she could, so much so that only the breadth of a hair seemed to separate her nose from the deck beneath her, and was left perching on both knee and palm as she offered up humility and appreciation for what had been done here.

“I don't know what I would have done… If I'd lost her?” The very memory of that moment of agony when she had lost her beloved almost enough to move the usually mischievous minx toward a point of tears, even now she was left quivering in the face of a stranger as she admitted the weight of the loss which she had only narrowly evaded by the apparent effort of the minx with the malachite mane, and for that she would be eternally indebted and happy to debase herself in any way to show her gratitude. After all, it seemed she owed this woman her whole world now, didn't it?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#9Alisa 

FACE FROM THE PAST [ALISA/SOFIA/STORYLINE] Empty Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:46 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 1900 | TAG: @Sofia | ALISA | LIV

Such a heartfelt expression of love left little doubt to the relationship between the two if any yet lingered, enough to warm the heart of even a demoness freshly emerged from the abyss. Liv's eyes flared for a moment at Sofia's words as even Alisa couldn't help but drape her arm around her beloved, her smile fading as this adventure had them remembering some very painful memories. In the end, leave it to a demoness to find some way to lighten the mood:

"Hmmmm, I can see why she was in such a hurry to get out of there~... I'm jealous~", chimed the succubus, shooting a flirtatious wink at Sofia, a subtle, yet noticeable deflection from someone who wasn't overly eager in opening up about her motives... Between the debt she owed Alisa for freeing her and slaying a demon who imprisoned her... To the thinly veiled connection between the two women. In the end, she simply sighed and rubbed behind her neck, "You have nothing to thank me for buut... I guess you're welcome~?"

All while Alisa couldn't help but keep close to her beloved, those painful memories of their separation still weighing heavily on her heart, the anguish at the very real notion that she could have died in a whole other dimension, with nobody but foul, bloodthirsty fiends to keep her company. Alisa draped her arm around Sofia's shoulder, holding her close, nails digging into her ever so softly... No amount of grief quite compared to the relief she felt when she found her way to the loving arms of her wonderful wife.

"Though I suppose the big question is... How did you get here?"

"Why, that's an easy one~... The same way those guys did. I saw the portal open and figured it was a good chance to stretch my wings a little~", she added, stretching her arms up high in a way that made her cleavage swell visibly under the sinful confines of that mostly unbuttoned shirt, jostling every so visibly as she slid her arms back down and idly adjusted that plunging neckline for comfort more so than modesty, as that pure white, damp fabric clung stubbornly to the glistening shapeliness of her chest.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#10Sofia 

FACE FROM THE PAST [ALISA/SOFIA/STORYLINE] Empty Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:22 pm

Sofia

“On the contrary…” Straightening up as the stranger seemed to refute the need for appreciation and speaking in opposition of that fact, the vision of the vixen wheeled toward the face of the fox who she loved so, and soon after so did the rest of her as well.
“I'd say I have my everything to thank you for~?”  Stepping over to her beautiful black haired bride and wrapping her arms around the strength and softness which had become so very essential to her life, Sofia leant forward to nuzzle her luscious lady and smiled as she affirmed the fact that she had plenty and more to thank the winged woman for, and couldn't help but purr as she let herself bask in the wonderful warmth that her wife gave off.

“Well then, let me be the first to welcome you to this world~” Nodding and tipping herself forward once more however as she listened to the tale which Liv told about her escape, though perhaps with slightly more of a playful air about her on this occasion, Miss Serena smiled as she offered their new ally a proper greeting now that she had found herself up and about for what she presumed was the first time in their world.
“If we're lucky, it might just last more than the next five minutes?” Not quite forgetting the fact that opportunity had chosen a hell of a time to let her visit however what with how it seemed a fresh sense of doom was lingering upon the horizon, the mischievous minx tilted her head to one side once more as she eyed the figure to whom she felt she owed so much, and once again couldn't help but feel a sense of nostalgia in what she saw. But slowly, with what she was learning, she was starting to realize why that was…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#11Alisa 

FACE FROM THE PAST [ALISA/SOFIA/STORYLINE] Empty Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:08 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 2300 | TAG: @Sofia | ALISA | LIV

Alisa smiled as she held her beloved in her arms, tipping her head into her, holding her close... Just the memories of their time apart filled her with longing for her beloved bride to the point whever she couldn't help but squeeze her close, as even the demoness couldn't help but shoot them an understanding look

"I assure you, I was simply returning a favour~", the woman smiled, and shook her head, a hint of awkwardness in that otherwise cool, alluring visage... One look alone made it quite clear she wasn't really used to being showered in appreciation. Not even Alisa acted so vehement last time around. So much so that one could even catch a glimpse of redness in her cheeks, "Ufufu, much appreciated~... I'd sure hope so. It's already far better than anything we have down below~"

Even in this stormy weather, Liv couldn't help but look all around her, taking a deep, satisfied breath of that salty sea breeze, straining that loosely held blouse until that overworked button might pop at any moment, taking in the wooden decks of their ship and those around them, the barnacle adorned docks that held them at shore. Alisa could understand that... After spending centuries in a distorted dimension of fire and darkness, even a dark and gloomy setting on Earthland should feel like paradise. Alisa smiled as she watched her, until a look of realization crossed her face:

"Wait... If you came here the same way they did. Does that mean you know more about the one who opened the portal?"

As Alisa's eyes narrowed the demoness just nodded, rubbing the side of her neck, folding one arm under her bust as she shot her an awkward lopsided smile:

"I sure do, but it's a long story... Might just need to save it until after we take care of these boys~!", and with these words, she pointed her thumb upward, just as two more Daemons showed up, beelining for the ship, soaring a few meters above the deck as they drew their swords and roared at her:

"There you are, traitor...! To think you'd go so far as to betray another Demon Prince!!"

In return, they earned nothing but a scoff and an icy sneer reminiscent of the huntress whose ancestor she was modelled after, flipping her lustruous hair behind her shoulder:

"My, how green~ I can tell you guys haven't been demons for long. Betrayal kinda comes with the territory~"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#12Sofia 

FACE FROM THE PAST [ALISA/SOFIA/STORYLINE] Empty Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:08 pm

Sofia

So… That's it huh? It taking only the length of her new friends laugh for the lass to realize what it was about the malachite haired minx seemed to disarm her so, she had no idea whether or not her lady love was aware of it or not but Sofia couldn't help but smile as she saw her wonderful wife reflected in the tone and manner of this winged seductress, and for some reason couldn't help but feel there was no one more suited to mimic her either.
No wonder she feels so familiar~? Forced to stifle a giggle in fact when she considered the notion that Fiore's foremost hunter of dark entities seemed so very well paired and compared to a sinuous succubus like this one, there seemed no way in the world that one had not influenced the other and probably vice versa, and for that reason she couldn’t help but feel a sense of acceptance and attachment to this siren because of that. Especially when it seemed far less aesthetically awing abominations seemed intent on doing her harm.

“Please take a step back, Miss Olivia~” For that reason barely seeming to spare a second in vaulting forward and igniting the smooth shaft at her hip as she did so, Miss Serena lurched forward and lashed at the leading lout with her mana blade in one swift motion, and found her green gaze narrowing as her magical armament bit into his flesh and what lay beyond it in doing so.
“Nasty demons like these are our speciality~!” Not about to stand there and let some common demon stand around and insult someone to whom she felt she owed so much, and now was starting to see as family as well, this time it was the emerald eyed enchantress who would seize the initiative in their defence, but that didn’t mean she would be the only one. After all, their ships would just bursting now with those who had been waiting oh too long to ruin the fun of this 'demon price, weren't they~?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#13Alisa 

FACE FROM THE PAST [ALISA/SOFIA/STORYLINE] Empty Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:53 am

Alisa

WORDS: 2300 | TAG: @Sofia | ALISA | LIV

Alisa shared a knowing look with her beloved, following her gaze right back to Liv, silently wondering whether Sofia had picked up her connection to the succubus who'd only just came to her aid. She wanted to tell her eventually, but that was a long story she wouldn't want to get into until they could properly sit down over a drink... And defenitely not with

"To think I'd see you on the battlefield again while fighting fiends like this...", Alisa chimed, pulling out the gleaming jet black blade she'd kept at her side in the Abyss. Boy, this sword had taken quite a beating hmm? Alisa had found Yoru during the demonic invasions, taking it off the corpse of a slain hunter, using it in his stead to butcher the many demonic beasts roaming the streets. She'd taken it with her to the Abyss with her, even lost it there for a period of time, only to find it again in Adamel's treasure, taken like a trophy off a hunter he thought defeated. And ultimately using it in the battle against him. And now here she was, pulling out that very same greatsword that made demons shudder with dread, deftly stepping around her beloved bride and cleaving through a horde of demons that quickly converged on them, "It's almost nostalgic~..."

Still... Daemons like these weren't nearly as intimidating as the fiends she faced back in the Abyss, though they did have numbers on their side... No sooner than Alisa and Sofia cleaved through the first horde did more reinforcements arrive... Alisa rose her sword, ready to meet them head on, only to shudder as powerful, bewitching aura shot across the battlefield, making her cheeks flush with a faint shade of red... Alisa bit her lip... Lust magic...? Though for however much she felt it, the demons themselves looked utterly transfixed, taking their eyes off the two Pegasus warriors and onto the devilish seductress who simply stood there, her arm stretched out as her powerful violet aura flared out, a knowing, confident smirk on her face:

"Ufufu~... As tempting as it is to simply sit here and let you two show off... I can hardly let you do all the heavy lifting~?", she reassured, winking at the pair, her aura having much of the same effect as the fear inducing aura most demons took such pride in.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#14Sofia 

FACE FROM THE PAST [ALISA/SOFIA/STORYLINE] Empty Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:02 pm

Sofia

“Hra!” Ever happy to see her shimmering sword of mana seem to be able to cleft demons in twain no matter their current depiction, Sofia let loose a grunt as she unloaded with a hefty strike and sent another body spiralling toward the water below, though as she noted her beautiful bride joining her she couldn't help but use the opportunity to distract herself with a little teasing.
“Sooooo… Trapped in an endless abyss with only a sexy succubus for company~?” As such the lips of the lass curling into a kittenish smirk as she looked over to the magnificent minx she had married and made her way over while building mana in her free hand, the beguiling brunette couldn't help but bob her brows as she recounted the details they had heard from the luscious liv, and was only too happy to follow implication in order to see that perfect pink shine in the cheeks of her black belle as they continued.

“Heh!” Perhaps her decision a little reckless given their scenario but Miss Serena only too happy to make up for any shortfall in hacking and slashing with the spell she unleashed, the fair femme flicked her hand and sent an orb of dazzling destruction toward the largest group of enemies lingering near them, and then merrily detonated it into an effulgent explosion in order to throw them on the ropes, at the very least.
“How did you kill all that time you spent there, hm~?” All the while seeming to be more interested in watch Alisa squirm as she questioned the nature of alternate realities and their chronological flow, the mischievous mermaid was already starting to guess that the connection that her cohort had found ran strictly platonic and perhaps even familial given the resemblance, but that wasn't about to stop her from having a little fun, was it? After all, it was probably a welcome distraction from the ever expanding gallery of rogues they were up against, wasn't it~?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#15Alisa 

FACE FROM THE PAST [ALISA/SOFIA/STORYLINE] Empty Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:20 am

Alisa

WORDS: 2700 | TAG: @Sofia | ALISA | LIV

"It's... Not as exciting as it sounds, I assure you.", Alisa all but stiffened at those words, somewhat unnerved by the suggestion of being intimate with a demoness modelled after her distant grandmother, enough for Sofia to easily confirm her suspicions. Nonetheless, she didn't lose her pace for even a second as she cut up yet another demon

Alisa's cheeks reddened a smidge, not for the implication behind her mischievous wife's words, but rather from the visible reminder of the woman's connection to herself, all the more so when she looked back over her shoulder as she found the succubus snickering playfully, a sly, alluring smile on her face as she winked at Sofia... It took every ounce of focus for the two warrior women not to distract themselves from the demons falling all around them, not from lack of trying on Liv's part:

"Fufu~... She's right, unfortunately~ Such a shame."

One by one the daemons dropped like flies, far too distracted by the succubus' aura to put up a proper fight against Sofia and Alisa, and well... Against mages of her caliber, getting distracted was a death sentence, and between the two of them they were more than capable of capitalizing on the openings provided:

"Oh, over already? Wow, these people really need to work on their stamina~", with a playful, triumphant smirk on her face, Liv casually approached one of the still living Daemon's, barely hanging on by a thread... Turning the man back around with the heel of her shoe, she leaned in, her alluring tone growing all the more menacing with every word, "You see... I picked up a fair bit from my trip through those portals but... I didn't stick around long enough to find out all the answers... I know that Furtur, Demon Prince of Storms, is trying to summon something... But I don't know what... Or where in the Abyss did he found the power to open those portals. I know fully well he doesn't have that. I don't suppose you could tell us a thing or two~?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum