Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dark Universe - Word on the Street

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Naga 

Dark Universe - Word on the Street Empty Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:06 pm

Naga

Word on the Street

Event Details

• If the gossip leads towards an item, it will clearly state that it leads to a certain type of item.

• If you have no use for the item, do not participate.

• If you do participate, you are forced to sell whatever is taking up the slot to replace it with the acquired item.

• Mains only are allowed to participate. If within the first 72hrs after the post has been made and no one joins it, alts may then participate.

• The items acquired through the Word on the Street event have a resell value of 0.

• Please make sure that you meet the requirements before you attempt to go after a Word on the Street gossip.

• You do not have to sign up here unless the Word on the Street message tells you to.

• The amount of times you may attempt to acquire a specific time is listed in the actual message. It could be that you get a single chance to find out what to do and if you fail that you are no longer eligible to receive the item.

• Sometimes, a message may appear here in which a rumor is being sold.

Word on the Street Quests

Word on the Street Quests work differently than normal Word on the Streets such as auctions, buy-outs from merchants and NPCs. These will require the user to find the topics done by Mistress Elvira throughout the Earth realm where she will require help from you for specific tasks. This can be anywhere from Helping her find a friend, making you go through a small adventure to holding an event in some location.

• The rumored Location of where she is, will be put here.

• Each Word on the Street Quest is only allowing once per person.

• Each Quest has three availabilities. Meaning each item has 3x spots for claim.
    • D Rank-A Rank [Non-Ascended]
    • S Rank-Z Rank [Non-Ascended]
    • Any

• If you have won the last prize, you cannot go for the next one unless it is not claimed within the same category.

• The Prizes are claimed by finishing the tasks and requirements Mistress Elvira gives within the Quest thread at the location and linking your finished quest thread with a post of you showing proof.

• The first people that get done with the quest must put at the bottom of their post in Elvira's thread of what Rank you are claiming.

• If you still finish the tasks and requirements of the quest, but was not within the winners, you will be rewarded non-modified quest rewards depending on your efforts and by how much Miss Elvira is satisfied with your efforts.

• Each Quest lasts for 1 Week. If it's not handed in to Miss Elvira's topic, even the ones that are late may not be rewarded.

#2Naga 

Dark Universe - Word on the Street Empty Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:02 pm

Naga
Code of the Magic Pillars
I found rune pillars in Stella, but I couldn't solve it. Damn mages. I know I can't use it myself, but it would've been pretty useful to sell! They always try to gatekeep their treasures from explorers like myself to bestow it upon other mages.

#3Naga 

Dark Universe - Word on the Street Empty Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:32 am

Naga
Strange Weapon
I've got this weapon, but I'm not sure what it does. The appraiser at the shop said that it's a legendary piece though. What do you say? Do you want it? I'll give it to you for 3,500,000J!

#4Sho 

Dark Universe - Word on the Street Empty Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:52 pm

Sho

I am replying to the Strange Weapon I am purchasing after selling my weapon Here

#5Naga 

Dark Universe - Word on the Street Empty Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:18 pm

Naga
Thanks! Do you want it with or without the case, dear buyer?

Stop! Don't let him touch that weapon!

What's your problem, old man? Why did you slam the weapon case shut?

The weapon is already responding to him. I can sense it. If he touches it now, he may not be happy with the results.

What are you talking about? You been eating those mushrooms again?

I'm saying the weapon changes itself into whatever the wielder needs the most. But it can only do it once. What he needs right now may not be what he needs in the future.

Damn... I should've asked for more.... Oh well. Here you go. In a closed weapon case.

Stop pouting. You got more than enough so buy us a round of drinks.

@Sho has purchased a Legendary Custom Weapon.

#6Naga 

Dark Universe - Word on the Street Empty Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:02 am

Naga
Sly Fox
H-hi, can you help me out, please? I have to take care of my brother's foxes but one of them escaped! The little guy stole an item and keeps using it to escape from me. If you catch him, I'll let you have the item!

#7Naga 

Dark Universe - Word on the Street Empty Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:04 am

Naga
Secret Auction
You look like you got money. I got a friend of a friend who is hosting a secret auction in Qasima. It's a small city in Desierto where illegal wares are often sold in the alleys. You may want to check it out cause I heard that he is selling something good. Oh, and tell him Leyla sent you so I get my commission.

#8Nana 

Dark Universe - Word on the Street Empty Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:09 pm

Nana

Nana will participate.

#9Naga 

Dark Universe - Word on the Street Empty Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:22 pm

Naga
Sneaky Piers
I heard on the streets that if you go to the Piers at night, there will be a mysterious seller who auctions things off. Not sure who they really are or what they're selling, but they won't show what treasures you'll get unless you pay for them first. The secret word to get him to open the doors is 'Pineapple'. Don't let anyone else know.

#10Astrid 

Dark Universe - Word on the Street Empty Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:36 pm

Astrid
A curious door. I wonder what may be behind it...
Pineapple.

#11Mishiko 

Dark Universe - Word on the Street Empty Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:35 pm

Mishiko

I will also be attending to this Pineapple door auction.

#12Mistress Elvira 

Dark Universe - Word on the Street Empty Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:43 am

Mistress Elvira
Musical Auction

I'm spreading the word that anyone who comes to visit me at my balcony at night that if you sing a song to me. In the topic of course. Then, I will let you in my black-market auction in my vacation house. Please don't take too long, though, as it won't last forever. I'm sure there will be splendors of the market, as I always have a rich taste.

Now, now, no tricks! Your silly magics and weapons won't do any good, so that a song will do.

Completed

#13Mistress Elvira 

Dark Universe - Word on the Street Empty Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:37 am

Mistress Elvira
I paid one of my maids to put fliers through the towns I'm currently at.  The clue is that it's filled with beautiful forests and secured lands of elves. If you feel interested, please stop by to read the flier!

#14Mistress Elvira 

Dark Universe - Word on the Street Empty Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:11 pm

Mistress Elvira
Once upon a Story, There was a time when a Leprechaun dropped a charm. A dog found it and gifted it to its mistress. Mistress Elvira has sent word about needing help to find something for her. She lost her lucky charm in the Joyan Palace of a Lord she was visiting. Will you help me find it?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum