Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Z-rank Restart

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Naga 

Z-rank Restart Empty Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:00 am

Naga

Restart

Name: Z-rank Restart

Slot: None.

Type: Character.

Cost: Character.

Details: The user may sacrifice their existing character and restart with a new character receiving the following perks.

Note: Upon restarting the character will be locked and the user must create a new character. A restarted character is not the same character as the previous character. It is a brand new character. The user may keep their jewels and/or tarot, but they cannot have the same name, memories, appearance, etc.

Requirements: The user must be Z-Rank to use the Z-Rank Restart

Effects

• The user may choose one of the following races at start: Demigod, Athlas Elves, Dhain Dwarves, Demon, Seraphim, High Vampires, and High Werewolves.

• The user receives a Custom Legendary when reaching 50 posts, 100 posts, and 300 posts.

• In addition, the Custom Legendary normally unlocked at 250 posts is now unlocked at 200 posts.

• Furthermore, the user may select a modification available at the Mysterious Merchant for their character at S-rank. The modification is acquired permanently and will not be lost through inactivity. The modification must still be purchased, however, the availability does not matter. This does not include any Pacts.

• The user keeps any modifications that they already had and they will become permanent.

• The user receives 1x Mysterious Merchant Ticket allowing them to purchase anything from the Mysterious Merchant Shop. Item availability still applies to this ticket. This does not stack with the Ascended Ticket.

• The user unlocks an additional epic storyline when reaching 500,000XP and 1,500,000XP.

• Lastly, the user starts with two modification slots. The additional modification slot may not be used for a pact or race upgrade.

Restart from Ascended

Sometimes characters that were ascended are no longer wanted and therefore, a restart becomes a choice. Users may restart an ascended character, but forfeits all their customs permanently and can no longer get their forfeited character back like a clean slate.

There is no refund for this option. Please, choose wisely.

#2Achlys † 

Z-rank Restart Empty Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:23 pm

Achlys †
I want to restart please...

Achlys

#3Guest 

Z-rank Restart Empty Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:26 pm

@Achlys has been approved to restart.

#4Go D. Drakkon 

Z-rank Restart Empty Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:32 pm

Go D. Drakkon
I'll be restarting

#5Vex 

Z-rank Restart Empty Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:33 pm

Vex
@Toge Liso has been approved to restart.

#6Ryuko 

Z-rank Restart Empty Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:28 pm

Ryuko

Due to my total experience reaching Z-rank (taking into consideration my experience before my sacrifice), I would like to restart, please.

#7Elvhen 

Z-rank Restart Empty Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:24 am

Elvhen
@Esperia has Restarted.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum