Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

By your side [Sofia]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Alisa 

By your side [Sofia] Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:57 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 430 | TAG: @Sofia | Blue Dress 

The guildmaster sat at the bar, all by herself, waiting in the lounge all alone, idly stirring the glass in her hand inbetween sips... She'd clearly come by to wait for somebody, and for her to have dressed up like that, nobody who looked had any questions left as to who exactly she'd dressed up for... Clad in a silky, sinfully short dress as blue as the deepest ocean, cut halfway across those supple, succulent thighs and leaving most of her back open to the slightest of breezes blowing across her smooth, alabaster skin, Alisa Vollan's cocktail dress left oh so little to imagination as simply sat there with a delighted, antecipating look on her face, those long, luscious legs crossed beneath the counter, the tip of her heel idly rolling against the foot of the bench as she looked over her bare shoulder, shooting a cursory glance towards the stairwell:

"Fufu~... I wonder what she has in store~...", mused the sculptress, idly admiring her own reflection in that perfectly clear glass of gin and tonic... Taking a long, satisfying sip as she found her glass nearing the end, she shot a curious look out the window, brushing a loose black lock behind her ear as she admired those vibrant hues of orange slowly turning violet, shifting across the spectrum until they reached the starlight night sky she so desperately craved, along with the beauty she'd share them with.

Those palpitations in her chest... As though she was waiting by the door for their very first date, Alisa felt as though it was only yesterday when she first fell head over heels for her bewitching beloved, and couldn't help but wear a soft, delighted smile on her face:

"We... Haven't really had a lot of time for each other hmm...?", far be it from her to blame her two beautiful daughters for this, but the needs of their newborns combined with the perpetual dinner and lunch parties in Valerica left little time for the two women to indulge in one another...

But now here they were... Back in Fiore, only a babysitter or two away from the night together they so desperately craved... Just thinking about it had Alisa shifting her legs under the table, idly running a hand down the silk of her dress, tracing her own curves, smoothing out kinks and creases as she shot yet another look back to where she expected Sofia would descend from~

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

By your side [Sofia] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#2Sofia 

By your side [Sofia] Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:16 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 500 | The Woman In Red

I wonder what she'll make of this, hm~? Nimble fingers dancing through long and now bright locks which had been offered a definite blonde infliction during her day of pampering, Sofia Serena smirked as she caught her reflection in the mirror and almost felt like she was looking right at a stranger, which given the situation was exactly what she needed. The emphasis on glamour that the girl with the green gaze had opted for not stopping at a change in tone and style of her hair but also the clothes which she had chosen to wear, wrapped around her in a show of scant elegance she sported magnificence in maroon which was only too ready to show off just how kind recent years had been to her physique, and jewels to match both as well as she wore bracelets and bangles in colour almost as bright and golden as her hair as well as a pendular pair of earrings which were set with rubies, and all in all she looked fit for a gala or a red carpet or something of the sort. Which, for her, had been all too missing from her life of late.

Long overdue for a change, and besides… Blondes have more fun, right~? Certainly not hating her ascension to motherhood one little bit and every day finding a thousand or more reasons to love the two bundles of joy that she and her beautiful bride had brought into the world, motherhood was a wonder but one that had left other aspects of her life perhaps a little bit lacking, though not for long with any luck. Principal among these the simple ability to go out and 'hunt' for someone who could see her as more than just a matriarch no matter how magnificent, Sofia craved the feeling of sensuality that she remembered from being the jewel that arrived on these shores more years ago now than she cared to count, and with that desire she needed two things; a pretty new makeover, and someone to enjoy it with.

“Well, well, well… Aren't I the lucky one~?” The first aspect achieved throughout her day of doting on herself in salons and boutiques and the latter also looking like it would be none too hard an ask either as she spied a shape who seemed to fit her 'type' so perfectly it was almost criminal, she couldn't tell whether the way her throat grew dryer at the sight of blue silk and something even lusher beneath it was because of nerves at being out of the game or simply because of how struck she was by this woman's beauty, but either way it didn't matter too much to her.
“Of all the bar's in Hargeon, I pick the one where a pretty thing like you is sitting there, just begging for some company, hm~?” Too long having passed since she had the chance to bat her lashes and slip onto a bar stool alongside something that looked so sinfully seductive that she couldn't help but show a rather voracious gaze as Miss Serena took that heavenly frame in, the thirst that clung to her only worsened and forces her to lick her lips as she waited for the barman, the now blonde beauty tried not to let her excitement or that dash of anxiety she felt show too much as she tried to shake the cobwebs from her flirt game, and narrowed those emerald eyes as she looked toward the face of a femme who already looked like she could fell an ox at a thousand yards. And was without even letting her lift the sword for which she was so famed, now wasn't it…?

Stir Up Some Excitement

"Make every day its own adventure~"
- Sofia Serena

#3Alisa 

By your side [Sofia] Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:37 pm

Alisa

Wow~... Even when she heard that honeyed, melodious voice reaching her ears, that tantalizing timbre that shot a shiver up her spine every single time she heard it... Nothing could have quite prepared her from the breathtaking view her eyes fell upon as she they turned towards the sound of that enrapturing melody... pearly whites sunk into the plush pink of her bottom lip as her eyes glazed over that sinuous shape, taking in every curve, every last mesmerizing inch of the breathtaking beauty she married:

"M-My~...", her first word stuck in her throat as she took in the sight of her beloved Sofia Serena as though this was the very first time she'd laid eyes on her, Alisa's eyes flared open as she admired that vibrant, voluptuous visage...

She knew all too well how the gifts of motherhood had blessed her beloved bride a good bit more than herself but... Alisa had to admit... Once again she found herself idly shifting her legs under the counter as she rolled her seat ever so slighlty to face her, drawing one hand along the spaghetti strap of her dress, pulling it just a bit higher over her shoulder, arm squishing into her soft, supple bust from the side, all but squeezing out a subtle, yet decidedly eye catching display of cleavage for the girl in front of her:

"Ufufu~... Well, aren't you charming one hmmm~...? I can only imagine just where you think all that smooth talk is going to get you~...", with a soft giggle, that throaty, purring mezzo soprano escaped once again as she held her lover's eyes as though she were seeing for the first time...

As her eyes narrowed as she met those vibrant emerald hues, clearly, Alisa could think of a few things... And yet, the way Sofia addressed her, as though they'd never laid eyes on one another before her... A soft, melodious giggle left her lips as she picked up on it. No matter how glorious the view a few inches down, no way Alisa could resist those vivacious jades as she all but sung in greeting as her lover approached and took a seat at the nearest stool. Alisa followed her motions like a hawk, once more not resisting as she traced the curves of the bewitching beauty at her side, idly stirring her glass, taking another sip as she inquired:

"Rather fortunate for both of us, if you ask me... Almost makes me wonder, to who do I owe the pleasure~...?", teased the temptress, winking knowingly at her lover, delighting in that little game of cat and mouse and how easily it made her heart pound in her chest, one arm folding under that fullness, fluffing it out oh so eye catchingly as she all but dared her wife to hold her gaze throughout

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#4Sofia 

By your side [Sofia] Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:40 am

Sofia

WORDS: 400 | The Woman In Red

Now… That's something that has felt too lacking of late, no~? The vision of the vixen narrowing and the corners of her lips curling upward as she heard the ravishing raven stumble over her words and falter all the more in slightly subtler manners, Miss Serena had to admit that she felt the base of her spine tingle at how stunned the sable siren looked as she ran that magnificent magenta gaze over her, and felt the muscles around that area stiffen in every way that felt wonderful and wicked, as if she was a fox or cat flicking her tail with intrigue and excitement.
“Teeheehee, wow, I'm finding my way into your imagination from the first word, hm~?” Tilting her head as that awed astonishment seemed to melt away that lingering note of nerviness and help the mischievous mermaid relax into her role and routine a little better, she licked her lips as she waved the barman over to take her drink order, and then turned back to the black beauty beside her with brightness in those emerald eyes, and perhaps a little something else to share as well.

“Certainly seems I picked the right stool tonight, doesn't it~? ” Wondering just how long it had been since she had the chance to work her way into the good graces of anyone even half as gorgeous and glamorous as the goddess next to her and feeling like such an experience was long overdue, she had to admit that the idea to take a kind of 'fresh start' approach to her evening felt all the sweeter now she was able to flex a spirit of flirtation who had been neglected far too much of late, and showed that as she shone with a smile and surveyed the splendour that sat nearby in a fashion that was saturated by shamelessness. Nibbling her lower lip and not ashamed to admit that the sight of those perfect curves and taut tone was a gift which felt difficult to peel her attention away from, and that was without even mentioning how all of it was wrapped in silk which looked like it had been sprayed on, and was only more alluring for that fact.

“Sofia. And, I think the pleasure is all mine, Miss~?” Struggling to draw her eyes away from the treats of the temptress and yet in no way feeling guilty or embarrassed for that fact when she lifted her green gaze back to the face of the voluptuous vision, she shone with a smile and a softness in her eyes as she introduced herself, and then offered not only a sugary line but also her hand in greeting. Though both were probably as much about skirting what she suspected would be the sweetest and silkiest skin as any kind of good manner, in truth…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#5Alisa 

By your side [Sofia] Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:13 am

Alisa

"My my~... You sound quite familiar with my imagination... Could you be a telepath by any chance~...?", chimed the sculptress, eyes narrowing, leaning into the vivacious vixen at her side, ever so slightly, only a single, half filled glass between the two as she brushed those long dark strands behind her shoulder as they draped over that valley of voluptuousness below... Though the woman had defenitely caught her off guard here... Alisa could give as well as she got, idly twirling the glass in her hand as she tilted her head, "Then I pray, do tell me... What am I imagining right now~...?"

And with an sensuous, seductive giggle from her lips, Alisa nibble her own plush pout as she slowly uncrosses those long, luscious legs, crossing them the other way in a flowing motion as she adjusted her shapely behind on the cushy barstool, elbow coming to rest on the counter as she turned her attention to the bodacious blonde in ravishing redhead:

"Fufu~... Defenitely reading my mind there~", quipped the sculptress, a sly smile drawing on her lips as she once again found her gaze tracing the fullness of her form, ever so subtly, yet lingering just enough for Sofia to pick up the subtly veiled hint of interest. Alisa missed it a little more than she let on... Ever so often she found her hands idly running down her hair, brushing it behind her ear, smoothing out the silk in her dress... Leaving no doubt to the woman standing beside her that she was somebody worth looking one's best for. Alisa accepted that hand, letting her marvel at Alisa's impeccable, irresistible softness, that of someone who goes to great lengths to care for someone... All while feeling her heart skip a beat as that shiver of sensation shot up her spine, "Alisa~... I'll say, quite fortunate of me to have met such a stunning sight here~... Do you come by very often~...?"

With every flirty little line traded, Alisa found her heartrate quickening, thumping in her chest the whole way through, that feeling of butterflies in her stomach at the sight of someone new and exciting whom you knew all too well could steal your breath away... She hadn't felt this in way too long, and right now... She wanted nothing more than to share this thrill with the green eyed goddess at her side~

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#6Sofia 

By your side [Sofia] Empty Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:13 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 350 | The Woman In Red

“You caught me. Though I will say, it's a very nice place to find oneself, that imagination of yours~?” Licking her lips as her ravishing raven seemed to roll with their little game so readily and raunchily, the green gaze of the goddess seemed to both soften and tighten as she confirmed the ease of her understanding when it came to the mind of the ebony haired enchantress, though did so with a little more magic in the means than really was the case. Or not, depending on how one viewed the fine art of romance?
“Oh, I'm not sure I should say~? The barman might blush…?” Certainly seeming to have been provided with quite the juicy tool for her innuendo in the words of this womanly wonder as well, the lips of the lass curled upward as Sofia found herself being asked what the voluptuous visage was thinking of, and while she had every idea and confidence that she could find quite the answer, she opted to be coy about her comprehension. After all, they had just met, hadn't they?

“It's a gift, and a curse~” Left to wonder as she did so just how long it had been since she and the beauty beside her had the chance to dance and dally around so devilishly and delightfully as they were now, the dainty and dextrous digits she possessed curled around the tumbler she was presented by the man behind the counter but not for a second did that green gaze seem to err from Alisa, since right now it really was like seeing her for the first time. Or nearly as good as that. That was a hard act to follow, wasn't it?
“Not as often as I should have, if I've been missing out on you, hm~?” Liberated suddenly from everything that had seemed to come with their marriage and march into matriarchy, while she would have not traded either of those for all the pearls in the world it was still freeing to think of herself as footloose and fancy free, and ever more gratifying to see that she would end up right back where she belonged even if she was. After all, even if her wife had gone and told her to bring any woman in the world back to her bed this evening, miss serena would have had only one prize in mind the whole time, wouldn’t she?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#7Alisa 

By your side [Sofia] Empty Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:28 pm

Alisa

"Oh, is that so~...?", chimed the sculptress, leaning in ever so softly, shifing her shapely rear across the sinfully soft cushion of her seats, her glass moving a bit further between the two breathtaking beauties, "See you had my curiosity, and now you have my attention~... Surely I can't presume to coax the answer from your lips~...?"

With every single honey laced words, Alisa felt goosebumps travelling all across her skin, all the more so as she marvelled at that silken soft touch of Sofia's hand, that sensitive, delicate sense of touch exploring her lover's, almost absently, an instinctive gesture in between their seductive back and forth... Her hand lingered there, making no motion to peel away from her as her thumb glided back and forth along the back of her hand, those perfectly manicured nails teasing along the inside of her wrist, just enough to shoot a shiver of sensation up her arm as she took in those perfectly drawn features:

"My, awfully humble words for a woman as impressive as yourself~...", she returned, winked knowingly at the girl, finally peeling her hand away from Sofia, fingertips brushing over that silky smooth skin before drawing them back up to her head, brushing down those lustruous black locks, tucking them behind her ear in a way that made those glimmering hoop earrings shift every so visibly, a hint of redness drawing in her cheeks once more as she winked, "Oh dear, such a charmer... Keep that up and you might leave me wondering what sort of ulterior motives you have~..."

That throaty voice lowering into a breathy, purring pitch as Alisa's eyes narrowed, and yet she couldn't help but rose her hand daintily over her supple chest as it shifted welcomingly to the shape of her foream, idly tirring her gin glass and taking another sip as her plush lips curled wider:

"I suppose we should both count outselves lucky~... Though I'd feel far more fortunate if I found you had no pressing committments after leaving this bar.", added the sculptress, arching her brow with a coy, alluring look inn her eyes, chewing her bottom lip as her gaze took in the ravishing vision in red beside her, leaving no doubt how she'd like nothing more than to have her to herself all night...

Even a confident, self assured woman like Alisa could have her momentary doubts: Dutifully devoted to her wife and their two daughters, and their guild as well, she'd have made the same decision over and over again. And yet, she couldn't deny it... She missed this... This game of cat and mouse between two seductresses, like a sweltering dance of sensuality between two star crossed lovers... Truly, there was nobody she'd rather dance with than the woman sitting before her~... Wherever the light lead them, she silently hoped it wouldn't before she could tempt her beloved Sofia into that dance~

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#8Sofia 

By your side [Sofia] Empty Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:36 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 300 | The Woman In Red

“Teeheehee, well, I might be open to some… Persuasion~?” Licking her lips once more as her mind flooded with means through which this minx might just coax the truth out of her, miss serena couldn't help but giggle as the awing alisa seemed so terribly keen on impressing her, though in that regard one had to sense that the feeling was somewhat mutual, no? That might have been why they seemed to get a long so well though.
“Though, it only seems sporting to say in your case, it might take a lot~?” Rolling her fingertip around the rim of the drink she had been given and tilting her head from one side to the other as she contemplated just how hard she might be able to make a wonder of a woman like this work for her, in spite of her words and how the buxom blonde was enjoying the tango of temptation in which they were engaged she wasn't sure just how well she could hold out against the impulses she was feeling already, and showed evidence for this with how she seemed to have to cross one of her legs over the other to stop her knees rocking with excitement.

“Heehee, as I said. Persuasion~?” At the very least able to cool her composure with that and the drink that she lifted to her lips, sofia hoped that she did not betray too much of how her heart was racing at the prospect which seemed to be building between them, and while she could feel the warmth building throughout her already also hoped that the liquid she swallowed and the ice within it might hold that blissful blaze back from her head long enough that she could enjoy a few more rounds of the delightful discourse she shared with this delicious dark dish.
“Well, perhaps I do, but when one finds so compelling a prospect, priorities change, no~?” Seeming to curl her lips all the more as the cheeky charmer seemed to question her other engagements for the evening and tightening that green gaze as she did so, she was in no way ashamed to admit that such a stunning sable siren might have edged out any other potential possibility for how she spent her evening, and bit into her lip as she did so. God, it felt nice to feel a bit naughty again, didn't it?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#9Alisa 

By your side [Sofia] Empty Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:05 pm

Alisa

"Ohooo~...? When you put it like that...", with a low, seductive purr, Alisa's hand snuck gently across the table, just a few inches closer, enough to gently brush along her lover's marvellous mitt, leaning in ever so slightly, all but tempting the beauty in front of her with the sight of that soft silk shimmering with the dim lightning, almost as much as the shapeliness it squeezed oh so sublimely, "How could I ever refuse such a challenge, hmmmm~...?"

And Sofia wasn't the only one... Just that slight touch with those alluring words made her heart flutter, chewing her bottom lip with a rather vivid reminder of how she hadn't had much of intimacy with her wonderful wife for months now. Alisa barely even noticed as her sinuous shape slowly leaned into her lover with every little word, creating a heady air of seduction between the two as neither could willingly peel those eyes away from the other:

"Fufu~... Took the words right out of my mouth, really? It may come as a surprise, but i certainly never expected to meet one as stunning as yourself when I came here~", she teased, winking at her beloved bride, curling her bottom lip in as her tongue idly run along that plushness, leaving it all but shimmering as she let, "Seems a waste to less such an opportunity go to waste~"

As her idle hand took her glass from lips, taking a long, slow sip, drinking in the savoury bitterness in stark contrast to the irresistible sweetness of the sight before her, finally putting her glass down as her lips parted once more:

"When you pull it like that, I have to ask...", she mused, tilting her head slightly, a loose black lock draping down over those wine red hues as Alisa's hand inched just a bit further along Sofia's hand, idly toying with that silky smooth skin as her heartrate quickened with every little word from their lips, "Just what manner of priorities settled in right now~...?"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#10Sofia 

By your side [Sofia] Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:14 am

Sofia

“I'd like to say better women than you have tried, but… I feel that would be doing the splendour I see before me a great disservice~?” The smile of siren widening as the ravishing raven seemed to rise to meet the call of the 'challenge' that had been laid out, though Sofia wanted to tease the wonder of a woman about how she was only doing what felt natural given the situation she felt that assuming she had met anything better than this black beauty would be quite the slight on the siren, and as such she bit her lower lip as she too succumbed to the intent of the figure next to her and let that emerald eye line drift once more.
“Teeheeheehee, makes me wonder just what you might have been expecting~?” Nibbling her lower lip as she did so and feeling like she was wise to make sure she had a drink in her hand sooner rather than later, once again she felt all feeling of proper hydration leave her as the vision of a vixen had an impact with even more severity that the harshest desert, and left her to giggle and wet her tongue once more with the flavourful fluid attempt to quench the thirst that was inspired. However, it seemed like every sip or more accurately every wicked line shared between the pair made that task harder and harder to achieve.

“Yes, such a shame to refuse… opportunity~?” By the time that she let that green gaze wash over the face of her fellow femme, the fox left fluttering her lashes as Alisa spoke of the heavy feeling of providence in the chance she had been given by the meeting, Miss Serena could whole-heartedly appreciate the sentiment in such a suggestion, and reinforced the idea that this stroke of fortune was something that neither of them should not readily let slip through their fingers either, for that matter.
“Far from saintly ones, for sure? More like… Selfish, and sinfully so, perhaps~?” The grin of the golden girl seeming to take on a wicked characteristic however when she was questioned on the manner of priority she currently felt, she made no secret of the fact that right now she was wholly prioritising her own pleasure with what she was doing and hinted at the intent of what she hoped she would be doing while she did so, and found her fingers slipping into those now brilliantly bright locks of hers because of that. Gosh, had she missed this, and then some, eh?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#11Alisa 

By your side [Sofia] Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:03 pm

Alisa

Even the bartender had deigned to give the two women their personal space, but even then he could hardly resist shooting the two those odd curious glances, the sweltering air of seduction between the two nigh impossible to miss:

"My~... Such a flatterer, hmmm~...? Keep that up and you might just see... Where all that flattery will get you", once again her hand rose over her chest, daintily rubbing her clavicle as she felt a hint of heat building in her cheeks as her luscious lover turned on the charm, her arm squishing into the sinful softness of her shapely bust... That hand soon rose right back over her mouth as a breathy, melodious giggle left her lips, "Ufufu, you'd like to know hmm~...? Well, a girl's gotta have some secrets~"

Throwing her a knowing, flirtatious little wink as she nibbled her bottom lip, Alisa left that question hang in the air, leaving something for her seductive siren to chase after as took another sip from her glass, her gaze unerring as she admired the breathtaking beauty whose very sight left her spine tingling more and more as time went on... All the more so when the question of her priorities reached Alisa's ear, leaving her curling her plush lip in, all but chewing on it, leaving it moist and glossy by the time she spoke up:

"Myyyy, awfully bold of you to admit your sinfulness so openly~ I could have been oh so horribly appalled~...", playing coy even as her cheeks reddened, even as her fingers tiptoed around Sofia's marvellous mitt, her lips curled with a sly, seductive smile, "Just what in the world would you possibly have done... If I hadn't been thinking of exactly the same priorities hmmm~...?"

Another graceful, alluring chuckle left her lips as those fingertips yet teased Sofia's soft skin, hand lingering there as she felt her heart thumping in her chest, gazing deeply into those vibrant green hues, making it quite clear Sofia wasn't the only one thinking only of her own pleasure, even though in this case, the two went hand to hand in this moment... Clearly, it had been way too long since they could indulge in each other like this~?

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#12Sofia 

By your side [Sofia] Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:30 pm

Sofia

“Teeheehee, you know, I'd be very tempted to do just that~” Proud to say that she was never the sort of soul who could overlook it when someone else threatened her with a good time and especially so in the case of this ebony enchantress, Miss Serena giggled once more as her comely cohort seemed to draw attention to all kinds of impressive portions of her anatomy which her dress seemed to be struggling to contain, and was left to bob her brows and even go so far as to lick her lips as it seemed her companion was only to ready to welcome her complimentary approach. Though that was something that, for some reason, she knew going in, wasn't it?
“Oooof, in that case… Here's to a girl's naughty little secrets~?” Grinning next when it seemed the vixen uttered a variation on an all too familiar phrase to her and prompt a little improvisation of her own, the blonde beauty beamed as she lifted the glass she had been toying with for something of a teasing toast, and narrowed that green gaze of hers as she waited for alias to return it, all the while wondering which of them was casting the spell upon the other.

“And yet, it seems to me you are not~? Lucky for me…” Certainly seeming like she was perhaps taking the lead in their little 'negotiation' but a more shrewd observer having to note that she was only able to do so with the expert timing and trapping of the temptress with whom she enjoyed this verbal 'tango', it was most apparent to her by this point that the black beauty was more than skilled at bringing out the best in Sofia, and even if her method was a little more subtle it was no less stirring for that fact.
“Heehee, I suppose it would have been my turn to try my hand at a little… Persuasion, no~?” After all it hard for the emerald eyed lass not to immediately and intensively wish to impress a figure like this more and more, one could guess that she was willingly and eagerly dancing to a beat that the black beauty was providing, and together they seemed to command quite the magnificent duet, didn't they? In fact one forgiven for perhaps thinking that they had been doing this kind of 'dance' between their dynamic duo for a lot longer than the matter of minutes they had been sat at the bar, there was something about the way they meshed and melded together that seemed almost magical, which was astounding really, wasn't it? After all, they were just strangers in a bar right now, weren't they?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#13Alisa 

By your side [Sofia] Empty Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:38 am

Alisa

Merely that declaration left Alisa shivering, feeling that telltale tingle shooting up her spine as Sofia so boldly professed her intentions, and yet, she still giggled as the girl offered a toast:

"And may they keep them until the moment is juuuust right~...", she chimed back, her gin glass meeting her lover's with a resonating sound that left her nibbling her bottom lip as she returned the glass to her lips for a long sip of that savoury bitterness, a taste that only made her crave for the sweetness in front of her even more, teasting right back, "Fufu~... Almost as lucky as me, to have met such an... Honest and upstanding beauty such as yourself~..."

She all but marvelled at this little game of cat and mouse they played, taking turns chasing one another as the other played hard to get, heightening the thrill of the chase, that telltale thumping in their chest until the inevitable moment came when niether could hold back anymore~...

Alisa slowly uncrossed her legs in a seductive, flowing motion, idly crossing them the other way as her hand ran down that sinuous shape of her body, smoothing out the creases, adjusting that smooth, shimmering blue silk of her dress as it stuck to her body in all the right ways, leaving her own statuesque shape free for her lover's admiration:

"Mmmmm, no time like the present, if you ask me~...?", added Alisa, brow arching, the underside of her face hidden as she took yet another cool, elegant sip from her drink, leaving but a little trickle to drip down the corner of her mouth, falling down from her chin into that full, eye catching cleft of her cleavage. With a slow, yet deliberate motion, Alisa idly ran her finger across the swell of her breast, scooping up the droplet before it vanished into the fullness down below, "Just who knows... Whenever might you find another golden opportunity like this hmm~?"

A low, melodious giggle left her lips as she all but goaded, teasing, tempting her tantalizing lover just as skillfully as the woman herself, that giddy thrill leaving her idly brushing hands down her hair as her heart pounded in her chest, every inch of her skin tingling the whole way.

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#14Sofia 

By your side [Sofia] Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:00 pm

Sofia

WORDS: ### | The Woman In Red

“My, my, more for me to look forward to, hm~?” Bobbing her brow a little at the sable siren's hint about secrets and their moment of reveal, Sofia shone with a smile as she heard the crystal of their glasses in a manner which almost made the material sing like a symphony, and licked her lips as a result of this as well.
“Teeheehee, I doubt many would believe more than one of those things~” Giggling gleefully as the gothic goddess seemed to be skilled in flattery in her own way and even more apt in the art of deception it seemed as well, it was with no shortage of satisfaction that the blonde seemed to deny that she was anything other than beautiful in that assessment, though felt happy to leave a note of ambiguity toward which characteristic she embodied. Though, with how she looked tonight, it was easy to guess which.

“Fate is a fickle mistress, much like family, no~?” All the while enjoying those lovely little moments where her and the slice of heaven she sat beside allowed to skirt around the truth of the matter, Miss Serena arched her brow as her fellow femme highlighted the folly in allowing a chance like this to slip between and out of their fingers, and couldn't resist the urge to hint at why such providence had become a rare thing as well. Though, not in any way that seemed to speak ill of such things, of course.

“So, brings you to Hargeon, Alisa~?” Certainly not feeling like she had been missing out on all that much in fact until she had the idea for this moment of mischief either, the minx sipped on her drink once more as she created a second for the both of them to talk of the smaller things and take stock of the situation as well, and allow the pair the opportunity to breathe as they were doing so. It seeming hard, after all, for her to hold herself back after so long, while all she wanted to do was indulge her desire, the chance to enjoy this steady simmer was something that seemed almost as worthy as celerbration as their main event, and therefore nothing she felt like rushing through any time soon…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#15Alisa 

By your side [Sofia] Empty Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:39 pm

Alisa

Alisa all but winked at her luscious lover's words, leaning back ever so slightly as she ran her hand up along her neck, brushing those long, silken black tresses behind her shoulder, letting the cascade behind her back and away from the fullness of her cleavage, all but inviting the admiration from the bewitching beauty in front of her:

"Fufu~... They'd be blind not to see it if you ask me.", she quipped back, an earnest tone tinged with a hint of sarcasm. Alisa thought the world of her beloved bride after all, and merely laying her eyes on her left her smiling, those giddy giggles leaving her lips more often than not as she took her time sipping her drink, "Indeed, though I'll say that is quite the curious choice of words. You must have quite the fascinating family yourself~"

At the same time~... Alisa thought back to those first few moments they shared, only five years ago when they first met, and what first impressions Sofia had left her, that seductive siren who so effortlessly charmed her... And when looking upon her now, as though she'd only just met her... She felt her heart pounding much the same way as it did all those years back, those shivers running down every inch of her body... No wonder she ended up putting the ring on her huh~?

"Oh, it felt like a wonderful time to see the sights... I hear they're too beautiful to pass up, especially with a festival coming up... And so far...", Alisa nibbled her bottom lip, her eyes glazing over that full figured form sitting right in front of her, tracing those mesmerizing, eye catching curves, taking her in, head to toe then back up again, gazing back into those gorgeous green hues as she added, "I haven't been left wanting~... And what of yourself, Sofia~? What's your excuse~?"

With a low, graceful giggle leaving her lips, an almost girlish, delighted sound as her gaze fixed on those beautiful eyes, wondering what her seductive siren would come up with...

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#16Sofia 

By your side [Sofia] Empty Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:46 am

Sofia

“Teeheehee, well, for one thing I hate being 'upstanding' for any longer than I need to~?” Narrowing that green gaze as it seemed the wonder of a woman seemed to miss the impish implication of her comment, Sofia smirked and shook her head as she let loose a short and girlish giggle, before making more of an effort to emphasize the intent behind her denial of certain qualities. After all, even in this situation, she did have a reputation to maintain, didn't she?

“Oh, where to begin with all that, hm~? It's been… A wild ride?” The brow of the beauty lifting when next it seemed that the ebony enchantress seemed to ask about her family, the siren in scarlet tilted her head to one side and ran those long and deft digits through her wavy mane as she considered the matter, and frankly struggled to find a place to begin in that regard. There was so much to talk about, bad and oh so good, that it felt a challenge for her to broach really and if tackled from the wrong direction could be quite the mood killer as well.

“Oh~? And how are the sights holding up~?” The lips of the lass curling upward into a cat-like smile when next it seemed that Alisa was here to enjoy the vista and visage which Hargeon could offer her, once more it seemed that Miss Serena sensed a note of innuendo, and so she dragged those pearly white teeth over her lower lip with amusement as she challenged the issue to see if the black belle would take her bait.
“Oh you know, sometimes a girl just gets a thirst, and I felt this was the best place to quench it~?” The topic of her own reason for being here seeming a simpler matter to broach, however, the emerald eyes of buxom beauty seemed to glisten as she mentioned a simple wish to find satisfaction in simply sating her desire, once more the coquette was coy with her true intentions though not entirely full of deceit either. After all, the space between those two was usually her favourite place to dance, wasn't it~?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#17Alisa 

By your side [Sofia] Empty Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:08 pm

Alisa

"Myyyy, is that so~...?", even Alisa could hardly play coy for any longer as her luscious lover tempted her so, those wicked words making her spine tingle in all the right ways as she idly adjusted her shapely behind over the leathery seat, returning the attention, reaching out and resting her hand on the woman's arm, her touch idly gliding up and down along her silky soft skin, "When you put it like that... Makes me wonder what you might be like. When you're not being upstanding~..."

In the end, Alisa merely flashed her an understanding smile, taking a sip from her mostly empty glass. She loved her wonderful wife more than anything, her daughters, her guildmates, her uncle... There was plenty of delight in her family life, but at the same time. Both her and Sofia also held a fair share of pain, enough that Alisa knew better than to press that subject, and cooly take the bait Sofia presented before her. Instead, that sly smile drew on her lips once again, that hand lingering on her arm as she placed the glass down on the counter, leaving her free to lean in, just enough for that lavander fragrance to tickle Sofia's sense of smell:

"Now that you're standing in front of me~...? They're far more stunning than I ever antecipated~", she all but purred, eyes narrowing as she chewed her bottom lip once more, those delicate nails trailing up and smooth, sensitive skin. With every luscious little line flying back and forth Alisa felt her heartrate quicken, and all too easily, "Oh, absolutely, I completely understand... Some views just... Take your breath away..."

Her voice grew huskier as she drew closer, ever so slowly, eyes half lidded as she lost herself in those gorgeous golden hues, a faint hint of redness on her cheeks... Amazing how after all these years, she still felt those butterflies in her stomach: Her passion had only swelled with the vibrant love they shared, and soon enough, Alisa found herself twirling a lock of that wavy hair around her finger, a rich, seductive giggle leaving her lips as she nibbled it:

"...And you can't help but want more~?"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#18Sofia 

By your side [Sofia] Empty Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:28 am

Sofia

“You certainly are the curious kind, hm~?” Once more the emerald eyes of the enchantress seeming to grow narrower as the words of the wonder beside her made those lids feel that little heavier, Sofia shook her head and smiled at the inquisitiveness she was shown by the tempting treat nearby, and showed little regard for hiding her own keen interest either as she let a smouldering stare wash over such silky skin and the satin that contained it as well, and wished while she was doing so that maybe it was another part of her gliding over such a sublime surface.
“Teeheeheehee, and here I thought you meant the crisp blue seas and architecture~?” Giggling all the more at the boldness of the black beauty next and hardly seeming put off by the affirmation of interest that she showed, the blonde beamed back at the belle and flicked those loose and untamed locks a little as she felt a shiver run through her at such a voracious glint in the eye of the woman, and guessed that despite her teasing words either would struggle to find a finer visage than one another, even in a place as picturesque as this one.

“Curious, and a little greedy as well, hm~?” Snickering once more as the awing Alisa admitted her desire to only better familiarize herself with the features which seemed to captivate her so, Miss Serena was left to shake her head again as she chided her on such avaricious desire, though did so with only playfulness in her tone, and less and less of a mind to refuse such impetus as well.
“Well, you're lucky then~? Just so happens I'm feeling a little… Adventurous~?” Doing her best to hold out of course as any good woman should in a situation like this but the absence of such effect seeming to leave her resolve only a shadow of what it had once been, the scarlet siren sucked her lips a little to moisten them as she realised the futile struggle she was involved with, and then obeyed her instinct as she twisted further on her stool to face the fox next to her more fully, and slid her hand across as she did so. Aiming to seize the dainty digits of the dark dish, she could practically feel the electricity building between them, and that was before she even seemed to manage contact with the minx as well…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#19Alisa 

By your side [Sofia] Empty Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:36 pm

Alisa

Alisa all but winked as the girl noted her curiosity, chewing her bottom lip, letting those words pass by without a coy answer as her gaze spoke volumes, peering into those bewitching jades like the most beautiful sight she'd ever seen, putting even the scenery of the city to shame:

"Far be it from me to deny a beautiful sight, no matter where I might find her~", Alisa chimed back, shamelessly flipping that long, lustruous black hair behind her shoulder, giggling as she found an odd, giddy thrill in turning the game around on her a little bit.

Sofia always had a way with words, after all, which only made it all that much more exciting to turn the game around on her a little bit~ Her full bust shifted ever so slightly as she idly adjusted the strap of her dress, letting that teasing hand linger on her lover's arm, drawing up and down that limb, loving the feel of her silky soft hair against her dainty digits:

"Only a little, I'm sure~... Though I suppose... There's a saying about birds of a feather, if I'm not mistaken~?", but for all her confidence and that seductive faint smile, Alisa's brow arched as Sofia turned around to face in her full, presenting her with that glorious view of that voluptuous visage, the fine features of the face she'd fallen head over heels for ao so long ago. For a moment her gaze trailed down, transfixed by the sight before her, until her breath hitched when she felt that soft touch against her hand, making her chest heave up and down with a long, satisfied as that touch set her skin ablaze, "Fufu~... My my... Awfully fortunate of me hmmm~?"

Idly resting her idle hand back on the edge of the counter, Alisa simply interlaced her fingers with her beloved's, feeling that thumping in her chest growing stronger by the second, more and more as she leaned into her, like she were falling for her all over again~...

"Oh, if only... We could have run into each other sooner~...", she chimed again, leaving those odd seductive pauses between words and the odd, alluring little giggle~

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#20Sofia 

By your side [Sofia] Empty Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:10 am

Sofia

“Teeheehee… I'm starting to suspect this isn't the first time you've done this sort of thing~?” Unable to resist the urge to nibble her lower lip just a little bit both because of the way in which the wonder of a woman flicked those long locks and seemed so assured doing so, the tone of the temptress grew a little lighter breathier as she giggled at the gothic goddess latest lascivious line, and only felt herself growing more and more restless with every like remark and return which was shared between them.
“My, my, such audacity… And accuracy~?” Any attempt to be coy seeming like it would feel weaker and wholly lacking for sincerity the longer this little 'dance' between them lingered, Sofia rolled her hand over as the black belle responded to her motion in kind and let the sweetest and silkiest caress wash over her skin, and soon she seized that hand within her grasp and began to entwine their dainty and dexterous digits together, with little view for immediate separation.

“Truly, divine providence, even~?” Ever more flooded with energy and excitement by this connection forged between the pair and it seeming like each was the other's battery on which either could now feast, the voice of the vixen grew slower and quieter as their position became more intimate, and without even knowing she had done so Miss Serena found herself dipping at the waist as she made an attempt to close on Alisa even more, with actions so natural they seemed almost like a reflex.
“Mmmnnn, surely… Something like this… was worth the wait~?” Barely able to shift her green gaze or any ounce of her attention away from those ravishing rubies which sparkled before her and as such not even noticing as next her free hand seemed to creep up the arm and bicep of the awing amazon, all that the emerald eyed enchantress could do was twist her fingers around those smooth and sleek strands which hung from the empress crown, and yet a part of her demanded more even while doing so. It was like she was under a spell or something…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#21Alisa 

By your side [Sofia] Empty Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:03 pm

Alisa

"Unless my memory fails me, I'm sure I just said something about girls and secrets~...?", Alisa teased back, leaning into her luscious lover, gazing into those vibrant hues, and yet for all her confidence... That simple touch against her silky smooth skin had her trembling all too easily, all the more so when Sofia confirmed her suspicions.

Alisa merely giggled, lips parting with a soft, sultry little gasp when Sofia's hand fell on her waist, heart skipping a beat, all but tempting her to dive right in as her idle hand fell on her lover's, nails gliding ever so subtly against her skin... But Alisa bit her lip, and held back... Even as she felt her resistence fading with every sultry little line, her heartrate quickening to the point where she wanted nothing more than to throw herself into her arms... She reined in her impulses, to making this heart pounding thrill of the chase last as long as it possibly could:

"Mmmmm, defenitely~...", with a soft, sensual coo, her fingers tiptoed up her lover's arm, her skin already warm to Sofia's touch, all of her daring the girl to inch closer. So much that her heart skipped a beat when Sofia finally indulged, her eyes flaring open for a split second before narrowing into that sultry stare, just as he hand twined through the those lustruous locks, hooking behind her neck, idly toying with the strap of her dress. Alisa uncrossed her legs, scooting her rear a bit further back along her seat as she leaned in, supporting each other's weight enough to close the distance, until their lips looked mere inches away, "Took the words... Right out of my mouth there... Sofia~..."

Plush and inviting, the crystal mage curled her lips, her tongue running along them as she took a good long look at her lover's. Glossy and glistening, all but aching for the kiss to come as though it was their very first one... But she took her sweet time, savouring the heart throbbing thrill as she merely brushed those lips with her own, a tantalizing little tease as her breath washed over them~

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#22Sofia 

By your side [Sofia] Empty Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:37 pm

Sofia

“Of course, one hates to pry, but… Sometimes imagination can get the better of people~?” Smirking and shaking her head as she found the foxy finery seeming to repeat a phrase which seemed only too familiar to the fair femme, sofia let loose a little sigh and smiled at the almost nostalgic choice of words that the voluptuous vision seemed to choose, and frankly had she not been so enthralled by the moment and the woman with whom she shared it might have begun to giggle because of the feeling of reminiscence it evoked.
“Especially with such a fine muse~?” Biting her lip however because of the spell that the sable siren seemed to weave over her, the auburn angel gazed into those gorgeous eyes with her own green gaze and purred as she confessed at least some of the effect that this ebony haired enchantress had over her, and while doing so felt her sense of fantasy bolting like a foal let loose from the barn for the first time. It felt good to run, didn’t it?

“If you aren't careful…” Licking her lips as alisa drew closer and closer to her and yet with the smoothness of her moves did not seem to shift at all, miss serena squeezed the hand onto which she held softly whilst her other set of fingers moving from the woman's hair and to that silky soft cheek, and all the while she fell further and further, nearer and nearer, as if she was sinking toward the depths of delight that this dark dish promised wordlessly.
“I might take more than that~?” None of this seeming to compare to the elation and electricity which the sultry splendour seemed to conjure as grazed her lips with her own however, all that the princess of the pegusi could do was quiver from the base of her spine as she felt that perfect pout, and suckle softly on what she is offered, nibbling invitingly as she beckoned the beauty for more and more, her appetite seeming to grow exponentially with every moment which passed them by…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#23Alisa 

By your side [Sofia] Empty Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:25 am

Alisa

"Mmmmm, I'll keep that in mind... Wouldn't want to let your imagination get the better of you now would we~...?", Alisa all but purred as she leaned in, her shapely rear scooting just a bit further as the distance between them grew shorted by the moment, those palpitations in her chest pounding harder with every passing second... The mere scent of her beloved bride filled her lungs like the most fragrant of flowers blooming in the spring, luring her closer...

Every time she drew closer to Sofia, Alisa faced an irresistibly clear reminder of why it was that she'd fallen for this fascinating fox in the first place, and how much she missed those moments they'd spent together. Alisa loved her children and the life they'd built together, more than anything... But even that could never stop her longing for the beauty with whom she'd built it with... And now here she was, leaning into her in turn, that sinuous shape adorned by the prettiest of silk, those jade green hues shimmering with the sultry lighting all around them:

"...Ohhh myyy~... Keep talking like that and I just might...", those honeyed words left her shivering, feeling that tingle at the base of her spine as she all but hooked her hand behind her lover's neck, hairs standing on end at the mere sensation of those supple lips brushing her own, her marvellous mitt against her cheek, letting her feel the warmth there as Alisa all but lifted off the seat, foot pushing against its resting place, "See how much you're willing to take~...?"

Alisa's thoughts grew hazy all too easily, merely from toying with the dizzying kiss they both craved more than anything, but as she felt that seductive suckle to her plush bottom lip, her whole body shuddered head to toe, one loose, stubborn black lock draping down in front of her face as she dove in, pressing her lips to Sofia's, suckling that plush, pillowy pout with a breathy purr, teasing, working it between her own, tongue gliding over that luscious softness as she squeezed tighter on those joined hands, drawing nearer until that full, ample bust pressed oh so sublimely to her lover's~...

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#24Sofia 

By your side [Sofia] Empty Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:38 am

Sofia

“Not with such ravishing reality, hm~?” Smirking as her radiant raven reminded her that fantasy could so rarely compare to the real thing when it came to a woman like this one, to be frank with her pulse pounding and that perfume invading her every thought it was hard for Sofia to feel much urge to keep their little 'routine' going, though it did have to be commended for the added layer it had given to this moment of sinful and seductive spice.
I've been waiting for this… All day? Lost in the woman she loved however when she felt that silky soft touch of her lips and remembered all those sweet little moments they had shared together before that, the mouth of the minx lurched greedily for more as she suckled on that sublime mix of sweet and savoury that their kiss contained, all she could do was claw for the body of the black beauty and quickly find herself back in realms of comfort, and perhaps on this occasion, reminiscence as well.

Longer? God, when was the last time…? After all it seeming like all too much time had passed since the mischievous mermaid had the chance to lurch at her lover like this without some cause for concern or note for urgency, the fingers of the fox rolled over those perfect curves eagerly and familiarly, wrapping her arms around the waist of the womanly wonder before letting her dainty digits drift down to her legs.
“Ooooof, don't tempt me. I'm one hungry bitch right now, Alisa~” All the while the only thought in the mind of the minx about how she could steal more and more of this sensual sensory spectacle , Miss Serena could only growl as she pulled her lover into her arms and stood up, legs around her hips, intent on not letting even a second of bliss escape her as she searched for the speediest way to get away from the likely disapproving gaze of the barman. Though, really, with how she felt at the moment, that was almost a secondary concern…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#25Alisa 

By your side [Sofia] Empty Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:24 pm

Alisa

"My~... Feels like it's been forever... Since we~...", that irresistible tingle shooting all across her body at the mere, simple taste of her lips, that perfect, pillowy pout all but beckoning her further in. With every single smooth stealing her breath away as her heart thumped like crazy, that scarce recognition of how long it had been only drove her onwards as she marvelled at that touch that always stole her breath away~

Before long her foot had come to rest on the ground as Alisa rose off her seat, the hand on Sofia's waist inching inwards, caressing the bare skin of her lower back that was oh so kindly exposed by her silken black dress, with the other hand firmly hooked behind her neck as their liplock intensified with every passing second, until Alisa had all but straddled her beloved, holding her in a sizzling, demanding makeout that drew more than a few curious, intrigued glances that way:

"Mmmmm~... Hah~... When you put it like that...", she leaned in further, a seductive smile on her face as that mere touch send sparks down every nerve in her body, pressing her chest into her with growing firmness, shifting sensually left and right, applying pressure, then releasing it, just enough to keep getting a rise out of her lover in those dizzying few moments their lips parted, just long enough to catch her breath, "I'll defenitely keep tempting you~"

It didn't seem she needed far more than this. Alisa felt a smidge of relief to watch her beloved caving almost instantly, but in the end, the suddenness of her motions made her eyes shoot wide as she reflexively clenched those toned luscious legs around her waist, squeezing just firmly enough to support herself as her arms draped around her lover, heart skipping a beat as that assertiveness drove her wilder... W-well... It really had been much too long since they last had any intimacy? And now, mere the disapproving stare of the barman barely registered on her:

"My my~... At this rate we might no longer be welcome in this bar~...", Alisa heaved, yet nipping at Sofia's bottom lip, dragging a trail of kisses down her chin, tracing up along her jawline... Until she nibbled her earlobe with a breathy, almost purring whisper, "I don't suppose you'd have somewhere more private we could retreat to~?"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: