Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Siren's Song! (Raina/Alisa)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Alisa 

A Siren's Song! (Raina/Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:55 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 200 | TAG: @Raina | SPORTY 

Propping her head up on her elbow, Alisa cupped her cheek, gaze shifting up to admire that vibrant, dazzling lightshow unfolding right before her eyes, yet knowing none of it quite compared to the sublime beauty lying down beside her... The Guildmaster looked on with interest, brow arched with a quizzical look in her eyes, admiring how that radiant lightshow beamed off her eyes... Yet her words recieved nothing but amusement, almost bewilderment as Alisa merely chuckled, raising her hand over her mouth:

"My my~... You have quite the wrong impression of me Raina. Unlike what you might think, I come from rather humble origins. A small town up north, just a small trip away from Orchidia. You probably never even heard of it, or knew it existed.", in the end, her gaze narrowed into a knowing, playful little glint as she got a smidge of insight at the girl's past, and how easily she bossed those boys around like manservants... Yes, she was defenitely used to that, hmmm?, "Fufu~... So that's the kind of lifestyle you grew up in~? Living all by yourself on that island must have been quite daunting then hmmm?"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

A Siren's Song! (Raina/Alisa) - Page 2 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#27Raina 

A Siren's Song! (Raina/Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:54 pm

Raina
Raina gulped and blushed as she realize the error in her judgement from taking Alisa to be one of those snooty types. She sat up and let her hair fall in front of her face as she seemed lost in thought. Alisa wanted to know about her past, but how... how could she know how to fathom the thought of what she has been through? She did not wish to think of her family, their once familiar and radiant smiles now just a hazy mist in her mind. The only family she can recall, the dark visage of death cloaked in a blood streaked crimson, tried to devour her light.

"My past.. childhood up to the first time I tried to join a guild.. has been enveloped in some sort of distorting haze. Have you heard of Crystal Stasis? It's some sort of dark magic, a curse to ones with a divine light such as mine." Raina said as she sent sparkles of light out of her outstretched hand. "I used to be in a guild, one I was a legacy of, a guild known for its heroics but yet let us say abundance of effort, until I was cursed to an twisted existence, being frozen in time my body and mind constantly under attack by this parasitic magic, and my supposed guild family never knew what happened to me." She continued as tears welled in her crimson eyes now soaked from the painful thoughts in her head.

"Five years, five long years where I simply vanished. Did anyone even look for me?" She muttered softly.

A Siren's Song! (Raina/Alisa) - Page 2 OxCDm8d
#28Alisa 

A Siren's Song! (Raina/Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:57 am

Alisa

Alisa chuckled as she caught that vibrant shade of pink on those cheeks. Not about to point out how most people tend to see her that way. She never encouraged it, but at the same time, she defenitely treated herself as such, at least, whenever she wasn't preoccupied with training her body. That fateful event aside, she had a reasonably happy childhood though, and she was certain the same couldn't be said for the breathtaking beauty at her side:

"Crystal Stasis... Really...?", Alisa crooked her brow, as an expert in crystal magic, nodding as she gazed into the girl's eyes, "Mmmm, indeed I know of it, has a variety of uses but... That might just be the vilest one I've ever heard."

The idea of somebody using the purity of crystal for such foul purposes infuriated her to no end, her brow twitching at the thought of it. She didn't really know how they used it as such, and quite frankly she never really cared enough about such a usage to spare much energy studying it... Instead, she just listened to the girl's experiences, her smile fading with every word from her lips:

"I would have, had we met before...", she shook her head, her chest rising and falling as she sighed, unable to fathom just what might have happened to a guild that would abandon one of their own, "What guild was that?"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#29Raina 

A Siren's Song! (Raina/Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:12 am

Raina
"Crystal stasis, a horrifying experience where your body and brain are frozen in time while what ever twisted magic corrodes your body. Your friends and family lose you, without a trace, and eventually stop looking. My whole life was taken from me and cursed to an existence frozen and insignificant." Raina said as her whole body shuddered from the memories. Alisa asked her about her old guild and the memories just flooded in.

"Fairytail... a guild of heroic intentions and reckless abandon. Once my home, a guild that cherished their members like family. Now I am not even sure if they remember me." Raina continued as a single tear fell down her cheek. "Now do you see why I was so hesitant to join?"

#30Alisa 

A Siren's Song! (Raina/Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:38 am

Alisa

"Using crystal magic for such a horrifying purpose...", Alisa grit her teeth and clenched her fist, even knowing that she herself defenitely considered doing this to her enemies at one point, back when her very soul was utterly consumed with hatred and thirst for revenge...

The tall woman reached out, brushing those pink strands away from her face, squeezing her shoulder gently, letting her know what whatever abhorent memories yet haunted her... They'd never catch up to her in here. Suddenly the girl's apprehensions started to make sense... Why had she holed herself up on that island? It seemed as though she believed she had nobody else to go:

"Mmm, Fairy Tail has changed a fair bit... I know many of their members, and even their guildmaster hasn't been in office for more than a few years. I'd wager none of the Guildmates you remember are actually in the guild anymore.", Alisa explained, not about to make excuses, but at the same time understanding why they didn't. She brushed away the tears and leaned in, planting a soft kiss on her cheek as she smiled, "Then you've come to the right place~... You have nothing to worry about, this room is yours for as long as you want it. You'll always have a place here."

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#31Raina 

A Siren's Song! (Raina/Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Thu May 05, 2022 3:21 pm

Raina
Raina stood up from the bed and wrapped her arms around herself almost like trying to guard her frame from onlooking gazes. Her body, usually so full of confidence and hidden strength, now seemed timid and frail, like the memories of her past changed her, transforming her into someone completely different then herself.

"But how long can I really stay here.. it doesn't seem long before life decides to be a cruel mistress and kicks me in the throat. I would not get attached to me, I am sure something will drag me away soon enough." she said with a tone of just exhaustion emitting from her throat.

#32Alisa 

A Siren's Song! (Raina/Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Sat May 07, 2022 12:15 pm

Alisa

Alisa's deft digits brushed along the woman's silky soft skin as she rose up from her bed, those wine red hues following her every motion... She didn't think the woman was weak by any stretch of the world... Nobody who stranded themselves on a deserted island like she had could ever be called weak... But here she was. Alisa rolled onto her side, her full bust squishing softly onto her crossed arms as she kept her eyes fixed on the breathtaking beauty in front of her:

"You can stay here as long as you wish... And even if you leave, this will always be your room. So you're more than welcome to come back, no matter how long it takes... Just make sure you hold on to that key~", Alisa chimed right back, unaware of the kind of pain or grief the girl had been through, but recognizing somebody who'd been without a home for far too long, "Now, come here... How long has it been since you slept in a proper home...?"

#33Raina 

A Siren's Song! (Raina/Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Mon May 16, 2022 3:35 pm

Raina
Raina was beat. It seemed like all the emotional trauma and memories flooding just exhausted all energy and cares she seemed to have. She slowly walked over to the bed and plopped down, almost immediately passing out. Her hair fell in front of her face and seemed to canvas her beautiful frame. She had no more energy left, not even enough to keep her guard up around this almost stranger.

She seemed at peace, asleep and sprawled across the bed making cute little noises in her sleep from the peer exhaustion. It seemed it had been too long since she got an actual decent sleep.

#34Alisa 

A Siren's Song! (Raina/Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:07 pm

Alisa

"Fufu~... I could tell you were barely standing on two feet...", Alisa chimed tenderly as she watched the girl scooting back into bed, collapsing almost immediately. The tall woman reached in, planting a soft peck on her forehead, brushing those silken violet strands away from the sleeping beauty's face.

Propping herself up on one elbow, she took but a few moments there, keeping a watchful eye on the her new guild member, gently brushing along her hair with an affectionate hint, giggling at how endearing she looked. Despite that inner strength she had, isolating herself on a deserted island... The girl could be surprisingly cute couldn't she?

"Sweet dreams, Raina~... There's a whole new world waiting you out here.", with those last whispering words, Alisa opted to leave the girl alone in her blissful dreamland, shifting her curvaceous frame off the bed, feet resting on the ground as she pulled up the bedsheets over her body, tucking her in before turning around and letting the girl sleep in peace.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum