Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Granting myself an Interview

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Alisa 

Granting myself an Interview - Page 2 Empty Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:26 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 340 | TAG: @Ava | SPORTY 

"Had a feeling that would get your attention~", Alisa smiled as she caught that look of admiration, somehow knowing the girl had plenty to take in... But instead of standing there with an awestruck gaze, she took it all in stride. She knew there was something about this girl that caught her attention, and always enjoyed a good reminder of what. She wasn't easily thrown off her comfort zone

Even with her guildmates splashing away into the pool behind her, Alisa scarcely gave them more than a cursory glance, looking over her shoulder as the breeze blew gently across the open balcony, leaving her long black hair fluttering in tresses as she brushed it behind her

"Oh, never expected you'd be so self aware about it?", Alisa quipped, tilting her head with a mischievous glint, hand over her mouth, her full bust jostling ever so softly as a graceful, throaty laughter left her lips. Her eyes followed the woman's motions, watching her as she leaned casually against the doorway, doing the same and sinking into her makeshift seat, her shapely rear shifting against the cool stone of the balcony rails, her gaze not leaving the beauty in front of her, "You'd be surprised just how far in life the loud and obnoxiousness can get you in life~... Still, I have to admit not everyone would come up to me and practically demand to be given their guild stamp... Whatever their approach~"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Granting myself an Interview - Page 2 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#27Ava 

Granting myself an Interview - Page 2 Empty Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:29 am

Ava
Ava gave a mild shrug and held a cheeky smirk on her lips. “I mean, I’ve gotten what I want. I can be honest about how I got it. Or. Well. What I DESERVE.~” She teased cheekily, resting her back against one of the open balcony doors, careful not to put too much pressure on it and the door’s hinges, but just leaning her gaze back, more looking out over the guild ‘campus’ as a whole and taking in the air of it all as she felt a little more settled. There was a hint of nerves to all this, but nothing that showed on her face, just that feeling that she was where she expected she should be, but now she needed to prove that she belonged here and she could compete with it all. Heh, she was sure she could handle it, she just had to be sure she was putting her money where her mouth was.

“Yeeeeah well, I’m hopin’ I come off more like an obnoxious sports star rather than a fuckin’ Karen or somethin’.~ Which way ya think I’m leanin’ so far, boss?~” She asked with a smirk across her lips, not wanting to keep the guild mistress too long, but eager to get a sense of, beyond her approval, how her first impression had went. “Like I said though. I was just demandin’ what’s rightfully mine.~ If you’da turned me down, then I’da realized ya don’t know talent when ya see it.~”

#28Alisa 

Granting myself an Interview - Page 2 Empty Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:02 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 340 | TAG: @Ava | SPORTY 

Ava's choice of self deprecating humour defenitely earned a chuckle from the sculptress who was more than happy to roll with it:

"Fufu~... Well you did kinda barge in here asking to speak to the manager didn't you?", Alisa teased, bringing a finger up to her lips with a mischievous glint in her eyes, her smirk curling just a bit wider as she looked deeply into the beauty's eyes, "Still, the kinda show you put on for me defenitely strikes me more as a sports star, so don't worry... You're safe~"

She knew of the woman's confidence... But at the same time, hearing those words left the lithomancer thinking of just how often she said something similar, flattery or insults sliding off her in equal measure as she simply amounted those to a person's good or bad taste:

"My, you're already embodying the Blue Pegasus spirit hmm?", Alisa's eye, feeling herself more and more at ease with the woman in front of her, enough that she couldn't help but walk up to her with an alluring hint in that perpetual faint smile. Finding the strap of the woman's top a little crooked, the tall woman casually reached out and adjusted it for her, those soft, deft digits brushing Ava's skin as she betrayed a hint of her appreciation for a woman who'd caught her eye in more ways than one, "Keep that up and I'm going to start asking you to show off your magic more often...~?"

Many people come to Blue Pegasus already flaunting enough power to level entire city blocks... But it's not every day she meets someone on the same wavelength as herself. Indeed, Alisa felt quite fortunate to have been the one to catch this new prize first.

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Granting myself an Interview - Page 2 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: