Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Lies? Beneath (Quest Noel/Venus)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Noel 

What Lies? Beneath (Quest Noel/Venus) Empty Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:28 am

Noel

It was early in the morning when Noel had travelled all this way from the East to visit Venus in Oak. He wasn't unfamiliar with this terrain, as it once housed his former guild, Advent World. Noel arrived by his horse Mustang; he'd hitch the horse to a rail near the Eternal Nightmare guild hall. The place definitely gave him the creeps.

Instead of knocking on the front door of the guild hall, Noel took a tour around and picked up some pebbles. He'd try to spot a window with feminine curtails and throw pebbles at it until someone would respond.

The tall Crime Sorcière mage was on his guard, he wore his standard equipment and had a hand on his hilt. "Venus, art thou there, oh Venus!?" He began to yell in a very Shakespearean way at the desolate building. He'd circle a few times around the building, awaiting any response.

#2Venus Rosé 

What Lies? Beneath (Quest Noel/Venus) Empty Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:17 am

Venus Rosé

Venus Rosé

The Burning Rose

It’s been a while since Venus had felt enthusiastic about doing something again, especially after going on a hiatus for many months that her life had gotten so mundane people would begin to mistake her as a human. Albeit, today was going to be the start of new beginnings—new year, new me, as the humans would often say.

The redhead stirs from her reverie as pebbles continuously knocked against her window. Upon seeing a familiar face, a mischievous smile grew on the line of her lips and she’d grab every single weapon she had and strapped it on her body. It’d been a while since she’d last gone on a quest but with the request and assistance of her lover, she’d promised she would tag along, for she desperately needed money for some shopping.

Unlike the attractive hunk before her, the vampire did not own any access to easy transport but merely used her slender legs to travel wherever she wanted, so to have him pick her up with his ‘Mustang’, as he called it, it was much more convenient to get to their destination.  

”Thou Juliet hath arrived.” She flourished a hand dramatically and chuckled, hoping that he’d assist her up on his horse.

Last edited by Venus Rosé on Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total

#3Noel 

What Lies? Beneath (Quest Noel/Venus) Empty Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:01 am

Noel

Noel greeted Venus, waving his hand at her as she seemingly left from the main entrance. "Ah, how art thou, oh-Venus?" He'd extend his hand towards her, and help her get onto Mustang. With his strength, doing this without breaking sweat was a minor feat. He'd try to guide her so she could sit in front of him -- so he could hug her properly before

It had been a while since the two had met. Maybe even a few months. After the events of the ball, he had left in a hurry -- unable to explain himself properly to Venus. It was tough to try and verbalize those words on the spot, and being the man he is, he simply dipped. It wasn't the first time he'd dip out like this.

"We should catch up. Let's get some breakfast?" He'd propose, but when reaching into his pockets he could only feel the idle lint. The Crime Sorcière mage, despite being rich, had no pocket money. "Hmm, actually... let's -- uhh. Hm. Let's do a job on the road there, I know of a certain church with ghosts problems when I was still in Advent."

#4Venus Rosé 

What Lies? Beneath (Quest Noel/Venus) Empty Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:26 am

Venus Rosé

Venus Rosé

The Burning Rose

Venus somewhat had mixed feelings about them meeting once again, ever since their reunion at the Sugma Ball. There were still many questions left unanswered to find out whether Noel had meant his confession and not only because she’d put him in a difficult situation, and he’d departed without much of an explanation—left her confused as he always did and she’d begun to grow tired of trying. Nonetheless, she couldn’t lie not being happy to see him again and decided to remain nonchalant in regard to what happened at the event. She figured she would bring up the topic when the time was right, perhaps not at the moment.

”It’s been a while since I last received some sunlight.” She’d groan, squinting through the sunlight. Although several months have passed since she turned into a vampire, Venus still hadn’t completely adjusted herself into it; or rather, she hadn’t grown fond of being under the sun quite yet.

The assassin settled herself on the beautiful mare, nestling within the strong thighs of her lover. ”I wasn’t expecting you to arrive so early.” Venus usually wasn’t a morning person (also due to the fact that she was a vampire) but she would be lying if she said she wasn’t waiting for him. Just as she was about to suggest that she could get breakfast for the both of them, Noel suggested they should do a request nearby. The redhead did have enough money to spare after all, though she was running out of funds faster than she could keep track of and extra jewels never hurt anyone, so she simply agreed.

”Have you been up to much since…the ball?”

Last edited by Venus Rosé on Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total

#5Noel 

What Lies? Beneath (Quest Noel/Venus) Empty Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:35 am

Noel

Noel groaned back at her complaint about the sunlight. "Oh, poor you" He said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. "I'm sure we can visit a store where you can get thick sunglasses. The sun is great, it gives life to all that is on our globe." He once was in a very familiar position, when he had the God Takeover magic with Pluto as his deity; being in the sun during that time was painful. Now that is he no longer bound by Pluto, being able to enjoy the warmth and light of the sun was the best part of the morning hours. He'd move back on the leather saddle, giving more room for Venus to sit on. He'd hug her once seated with one arm. "I had been travelling over night from Hosenka. I'm actually departing from Fiore soon, and wanted to visit you before leaving."

The question about the ball made him groan, Noel is quite stoic -- verbalizing his thoughts often required him to deeply think things through. "The ball? Well..."

Mid sentence, they would arrive at the Church. Ghosts wandered around the graveyard attached to the church. He'd bring Mustang to a halt. "I have a lot of sins to repent for, Venus. Being with an... 'evil-person' does my karma no good."

With his boot in the stirrup, he'd raised himself off of the horse and held out his hand for her. It was time to slay some ghosts, and pour out his heart at the same time.

#6Venus Rosé 

What Lies? Beneath (Quest Noel/Venus) Empty Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:18 am

Venus Rosé

Venus Rosé

The Burning Rose

Even as a human Venus never really enjoyed being under the sunlight which also explained why she was so pale, and now that she was a vampire she looked as white as a sheet of paper—a pretty one at that. Of course, when Noel mentioned about leaving somewhere, the lines of her face turned serious. ”Leaving? Where? Already?” Listening to herself, she probably sounded a bit too possessive perhaps, but who could she blame when he was already talking about being away from her even though they’ve only just met again.

The red-haired woman let out a discreet cough as if it wasn’t her who just spoke. The last thing she wanted to do was to look like she was attached to him and surely, she wasn’t going to give him that satisfaction. The idle chat between the two distracted her from the passing of the time and before she even realized it, they’d already arrived at their destination.

”So, I’m an evil person now?” She asked, almost quite innocently and used his assistance to help herself off the horse. The church itself already gave off eerie vibes that didn’t sit quite comfortably with her and when they arrived, she wasn’t sure who they were supposed to meet or if they were supposed to do anything else other than slaying evil spirits. The large oaken doors were ajar, as if it had been waiting for the two of them to arrive and when she entered, she’d allowed herself to observe the structure carefully.

Abandoned and almost in ruins—not a single soul was found, although Fiorians were considered to be religious people. ”Should we look around and see if we find anything?” She’d already begun to trail off in her steps, intrigued by the place and the conversation that they had was beginning to drift off to the back of her head.  

Last edited by Venus Rosé on Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total

#7Noel 

What Lies? Beneath (Quest Noel/Venus) Empty Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:15 am

Noel

This wasn't the first time a woman was upset about Noel 'traveling' for extended periods. It wasn't going to be the last time neither. That's just the type of person Noel is. "I'm going to Joya. Will stay for a bit, and then come back eventually.... are you okay with that?" The Crime Sorcière mage would rest his chin on her shoulder, slouching backwards a little in order to do so.

The horse cantered further towards their objective as Venus asked him about her morality. "Hmm. Well, the government does classify you as a 'Disaster' - I'm... the opposite, Venus. When Fiore is on fire, heads will turn to me, demanding a response, or retribution -- whatever."

Once they arrived, Noel drew out his sword and began wandering towards the graveyard. "Nefarious ghosts, who linger on to life. Gather the sigil that remains after slaying them, and collect money in return from father Abrahama." This wasn't his first-time here, nor was it his second or third. Along with many of the ghosts easily seen at the surface, a few of the crypts led to the darker levels, where more roamed. Some of them are ridiculously powerful.

#8Venus Rosé 

What Lies? Beneath (Quest Noel/Venus) Empty Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:35 am

Venus Rosé

Venus Rosé

The Burning Rose

”I suppose I’ll keep myself busy and distracted while you’re gone.” It’d worked most of the time although she’d be lying to herself if she said she didn’t think of him from time to time. ”I also have matters to attend to—some things to be discussed with Odin.” She’d speak, leaning slightly into his broad chest. It was probably better if Noel didn’t know about her goals and what her future plans were, but perhaps if they had the opportunity to sit down and talk, they could share their opinions.

”Well, you were a bandit when we first met. That still makes you bad—maybe more good than bad.” A sarcastic chuckle left her lips. ”If I was as evil as they say, I wouldn’t be with someone who’s considered good, would I?”

It seems like Noel had already been here before, several times even, since he appeared to know what they were supposed to do, so she’d listened and began searching around the building for wandering ghosts. It was still bright in the early morning and if she wasn’t wrong, ghosts only appeared when it was dark, and her vampiric eyes worked better at dusk as well. Perhaps there was an underground chamber that she could find within this church.

#9Noel 

What Lies? Beneath (Quest Noel/Venus) Empty Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:06 am

Noel

Luckily for Noel, Venus wasn't too angry about him being gone for a long time again. She had some things on her mind, particularly some planning with Odin; he's met this man once, a skeleton standing in front of some buildings in the capital. They had a talk.

Being called a bandit though wasn't exactly a new one. His morals were tough to understand. "We met in Crocus. That town owes me more than free dinner." Maybe he'd explain more one day.

There didn't seem to be any paranormal activity on the grounds of the graveyard. Noel begun wandering to one of the main crypt entrances, and opened it by removing the obstacle covering it. It was a marble funeral coffer, with some kind of lid attach to it that Noel pried loose and threw to the side. It was quite heavy, a weak adventurer wouldn't be able to pass through here. "Down here."

While going into the underground crypt, Venus questioned whether she, as evil person would date a good person. "In a way, love transcends morality-to a certain degree. Being with you makes me feel like a neutral person, instead of a.. hmm... hero?"

As he finished his sentence, a black spirit appeared near Noel and swung at his upper body, he'd duck and make quick work of it with his sword.

230 | 1020 / 2500

#10Venus Rosé 

What Lies? Beneath (Quest Noel/Venus) Empty Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:53 am

Venus Rosé

Venus Rosé

The Burning Rose

Venus jerked her head into the direction of the source of the sound as Noel indicated an opening that would lead them underground. She followed his lead down the chambers of the crypt, not getting quite scared yet mayhap because she was with accompanied by someone else – no less her lover. Funny how despite being named as the most notorious rogue where she wouldn’t even blink so much at the sight of blood or even decapitation, the redhead was awfully scared of ghosts and anything that spooked her out.

God help us all. She’d pray as she descended down the crypt in spite of having no religion whatsoever.

The rogue assassin bit her lip as she struggled to hide the smile that was growing on her features. ”So, you’re saying I changed you in a certain way?” There wasn’t much light beneath, which was to be expected although it wouldn’t make a difference for her anyways since she was in possession of vampiric abilities that allowed her to see perfectly through the dark. In fact, the darker it was, the better she could see. Venus was quite uncertain on the abilities of a werewolf but seeing as they were both night creatures, perhaps they might share some similar traits.

”If that’s the case, do you not care that you have a girlfriend that would kill innocents, who also feed on humans? Would you turn a blind eye to it?”

Venus had been meaning to ask this question, perhaps because both of their alignments are different, and she’d always wondered if Noel would betray her when it comes to a time he would have to choose her or his beliefs. A spirit whooshed into existence just as she finished her sentence and thank the gods, Noel was quick to deal with it before she was about it stab it with her dagger out of fright.

#11Noel 

What Lies? Beneath (Quest Noel/Venus) Empty Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:19 am

Noel

"... yes ..." She had changed him. It was tough to say in what way that was exactly. Noel didn't excel at self reflection, like his younger peers. It took him more time. Due to his expanded experience in these caves, he could tell by the malignant scent where the spirits roamed.

"Can only remain ignorant for a bit -- I don't want to know what I would do, ..." Maybe that's why he distanced himself from her for longer periods of time. Not wanting to risk it and be forced to act. To make a choice between good, evil & his beloved.

Upon the spirit being vanquished, Noel would tap one of his feet - activating his Sensus spell, granting him vibration sense across a stretch of roughly twenty meters, this in combination with his wet nose, were powerful tools to knew exactly where the ghosts roamed. He'd make his way down deeper into the crypt and occasionally free the souls attached to the malignant spirits, occasionally picking up their sigil. He'd use magic sometimes, and rely on his natural strength otherwise.

This physical activity helped him gather his thoughts some. "What about you? If I slay one of your wicked friends. How will you respond?"

202 | 1222 / 2500

#12Venus Rosé 

What Lies? Beneath (Quest Noel/Venus) Empty Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:24 am

Venus Rosé

Venus Rosé

The Burning Rose

It did seem like Noel changed in a certain way to her eyes as well – perhaps more mature and responsible than how she’d perceived him initially when they first met. Like a fool, Venus fell for the man although there was still hesitance within her on whether she would fully be able to trust him with how often they were apart from one another, how uncertain she was to see if he was committed to this relationship and how different their morals were. She supposed it would be a topic for another day.

She couldn’t blame him for not being able to decide; she wouldn’t know what to do either but the vampire had tendencies to follow her heart more than her head even if she knew she was in the wrong.

The question directed to her was one that caused her to remain silent for a good minute as she contemplated. Her ’wicked’ friends – he’d called them – were the only family she had and the ones that she held dear to her heart (aside from Noel). Even with the bickering and fighting she’s had with some of her Eternal Nightmare’s members, she could never betray them and she’d risk her life to protect the one thing that brought out the good in her.

”That depends on who.” Venus might be one of the founders but it wasn’t as though she was close with everyone in the guild. ”If it was someone I consider a close friend, I could end up hating you and our relationship might be irreparable.” Putting someone into jail was one thing, killing someone she loves was another. She hoped the day would never come; she wouldn’t be able to bring herself to hate him.

This situation, however, seemed more like they were drifting on topics rather than actually completing a quest, but the foes they’ve encountered were ones that could be dealt with easily so she wasn’t too bothered, for both of them were capable enough to kill them easily. Oh, soon will the tables turn that’ll make her regret ever underestimating the ghosts.  

#13Noel 

What Lies? Beneath (Quest Noel/Venus) Empty Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:03 am

Noel

Noel raised his brow. This was maybe one of the first times he'd ask Venus a question, in which she'd take a hot minute to think about a response. Fair enough, questions and discussions around morality and ethics was the spicy topic should the two grow closer would likely argue a lot about. The interaction gave some insight into Venus, she didn't seem as hotheaded - maybe she simply appeared that way when treading familiar ground. She'd explain that it would depend on who it was. That was tough for Noel to accept. "I understand your perspective." There'd be a pause. "A duty to protect. This is ingrained so much into me, that I will act indiscriminately, regardless what faction someone is from if they pose a threat to those to weak to protect themselves; and if needs be, I will protect them with fire and fucking fury." It was quite rare for him to curse. Of course his passion in the matter was rather explanatory.

Noel is a decorated hero, having seen multiple charges of guilds like the kin of Phantom Lord, all occur near the capital of Fiore-during these times, he was committed to helping out way beyond the call of duty. This was a not man easily persuaded into standing down, lest for personal reasons. "Assume I'm not aware of your relations to those who presumably accept the risk and do something that would cause this response out of me; will you still be angry?"

There had been quite a few sigils the two could've collected up to this point. "Lets head back up, I think we got enough of these sigils for a decent payout." His pockets had been full of them, some were colored differently--indicating that it came from a stronger presence (thus resulting in a higher payout). Noel would have slayed a couple of specifically malignant spirits, it looked like this action was noticed by one of the spirits who broke out and spread the word. It most likely guaranteed he would get a contract from completing this job.

His stomach grumbled. It had been about thirty minutes since they went on their detour. The Father at the church most likely was awaiting their return with a fair share of gold.

378 | 1600 / 2500

#14Venus Rosé 

What Lies? Beneath (Quest Noel/Venus) Empty Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:41 am

Venus Rosé

Venus Rosé

The Burning Rose

The redheaded woman raised an eyebrow. She hadn’t seen Noel act so strongly opinionated about something; it was a first to see him portray himself as a hero when she’d initially believed that he wasn’t one especially when she’d even seen his face on the wanted posters beside hers and a few other criminals.

”Well, you can’t expect me to not respond to it. So…yes, I would still be furious with you.” She was a very emotional and a passionate woman, especially to those she loves. If Noel thought she wasn’t hot-headed, then he was very wrong.

It’d been a long time since she’d been unable to wield magic anymore and thus, she turned to the comfort of using weapons. Though it was still a big feat to be able to wield them to her expertise as though they were her limbs, she still felt weaker compared to a mage and was rather useless on this quest where Noel did most of the work while she lingered back and entertained Noel mostly through conversations. Disappointed in herself, she felt she needed to improve more and better herself and it seemed like there was still a long way left.

The grumble from Noel’s stomach caused her to grin. ”Hungry?” It was just about the right timing as they just finished the request and began returning to the church to collect their deed even if she felt like she didn’t deserve it. Upon their arrival, the father seemed awfully delighted, whether to see them return alive or because they successfully completed the mission. The amount was generous, so much that she felt guilty for not doing more on her part.  

#15Noel 

What Lies? Beneath (Quest Noel/Venus) Empty Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:04 am

Noel

Even if he didn't know the association between whoever would be the victim of his relentless violence; Venus didn't care, she'd still be angry. Noel chuckled at the absurdity of it, but didn't plan on prying in any further. He much like Venus disliked being confronted with that line of questioning anyway. He loved Venus to bits, but that love didn't extend towards her friends.

He decided to lighten the mood a little with a joke. "Oh? When you're furious, I bet you can funnel that passion in a different way with me. ~" He said not to downplay her emotions, but to move on. All the while slaying monsters left and right, he was quite the multi-tasker.

Once done, Noel concluded the fighting with his shoulder slightly bruised, but he wouldn't show Venus or let her know about it. His audible hunger made Venus make a comment, in which he agreed. "Yes. Lets get out of here." He'd guide her to the passage leading to the exit. The church was very close, a simple option was to travel there by foot to talk to father Abraham. He'd collect the sigils and assemble the gold that was to be rewarded. It seemed Venus felt a bit withdrawn from the treasure, the conversation from before was likely still on her mind. Noel picked the treasure chest up and led Venus to his horse, Mustang.

"Life's good right now Venus, let's not focus too much on the bad. -I- love you dearly, it's not something I see changing easily." He'd mount up, and then extend his hand towards Venus so she could get on too, preferably in front of him so he could wrap his arms around her as they drove. The treasure chest was stowed away, presenting a small obstacle on the horse to avoid with thy legs. Once they were ready, Noel would press his keys(heel) against the ignition mechanism (stomach) of his car (horse), making it start(gallop) and depart into the general direction of the Oak town square. Despite much of the land being controlled by evil and nefarious beings, the quiet countryside was to be appreciated.

360 | 1960 / 2500

#16Venus Rosé 

What Lies? Beneath (Quest Noel/Venus) Empty Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:52 am

Venus Rosé

Venus Rosé

The Burning Rose

She’d have said that it was inappropriate, making a joke like that especially in the middle of slaying evil spirits. Venus would’ve warned him to be careful so as not to result in an injury but instead, she laughed at his foolish joke. ”I suppose you know me quite well then.

After they’d eventually collected their large sum of reward, a thought crossed her mind. ”I think this is the first time we’ve gone on a quest together. We never really do stuffs like this,” – which isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but Venus began to realise that she’s recently been wanting to do the boring things couples do; relax and talk, rather than go on spontaneous trips every time they meet. They still could, of course, but without all the action and far from people, isolated with the two of them only.

Though it took both of them a while to sort their feelings out, she figured that perhaps now or even later would be a good time to get to know each other really well as she still feels like she doesn’t quite know this man and like the majority of the women, Venus was curious about his history before they’d met each other.

She sighed, almost lovingly. This man knew how to set butterflies inside her stomach, and she felt irritated at herself for giving him the satisfaction to do so. Perhaps it was due to the fact that they mostly spent a long time separated that whenever she found the chance to be close to him, she always appreciated the intimacy they shared and how Noel is usually forthright in expressing his affection just as much as hers. So, she’d leaned into his chest and succumbed to the coziness it granted her, just like a warm blanket.

”Let’s go eat something then, before I suck you dry.” To clarify, blood was what she was talking about since she was a vampire after all. ”I’ll just watch you eat and drool while imagining of drinking your blood.” She teased, although she couldn’t tell him that she partly meant what she said.  

#17Noel 

What Lies? Beneath (Quest Noel/Venus) Empty Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:21 pm

Noel

The tall Crime Sorciére mage appreciated how his lover could laugh at his joke. Maybe she too wanted to avoid a lovers' quarrel, amidst the spirits. They weren't exactly airing out their dirty laundry-but, Noel reckoned they would talk further about this a later time. "I know how you can be when you're passionate, miss Rose." Once saddled upon the horse, Venus remarked how they rarely did this type of activity together. Despite the enemies not being grandiose; it seemed she was in for the company of the mage. Truthfully, he was too. "Mhm." He'd cup his hands over her soft(er) hands. He'd nuzzle her neck and remark, "Well. Let's do this more often then." While he didn't exactly need the money these jobs gave him, it was more about the experience of helping people out & a combination of him being sloppy with money kept on his person.

With the occasional tug on the leash, he'd direct Mustang towards the general populous, feeling Venus lean into him. Lucky for her, he kept his hands to himself for the most part. Though when she admitted a possibility of the day ending with him being sucked dry, a tingle ran across his back. Aroused & scared; scaroused. He'd chuckle dryly and remain stunlocked for a few seconds, until she elaborated further -- he wouldn't buy it though. "Oh yeah? If you manage to subdue me under a full moon, I might submit."

He wasn't like one of those adventuring warriors, his skin wasn't made of steel--no way it could stop the biting power of Venus, who is a vampire. Noel knew, of course. It didn't bother him as much. "I got some other stuff you can drink though." He'd point at a sake stall they'd approach on horseback. "I don't intend to travel with this chest of gold all day, so let's spend it all somewhere." There was a nice breakfast place Noel knew of when he was still with the Advent. He'd led the horse there, and was happy to see it was still thriving. The menu didn't have seemed to be changed, so once seated, Noel began to order a lot of stuff. Truly a `man of the world`

It was still quite early in the day, as the two had solved the Fathers problems quite quickly.

The food was mostly of Joyan origin, Noel would point at certain dishes to explain what they were--and why they were composed as such. "This is my favorite, it is called: Nigirizushi, Nigiri is more commonly mentioned." He'd explain how they were composed of a topping (in this case salmon) pressed into a ball of rice. After his explanation, he'd gently scoot over the dish to Venus. Of course, he'd do the same with all his favorites and once they'd move onto things he didn't like, he begun eating some of it. Saving the best for his love. "Now these are called Kakinoha the leaf they're wrapped in can be very bitter." He'd scoot the plate to the side, indicating neither of them should try it. Of course he didn't know that one should take off the leaf first before eating it. It'd been a very long time since he was in Joya.

When the clock hit 1PM though, Noel knew it was time to go. His boat was departing in a few hours. "It's time for me to leave, Venus. I promise I'll be back." He'd give her one final hug, and kiss her before putting on his hat(hypothetically) and leaving towards the greener pastures on his way to Joya. As for how long he'd be gone? Well, he didn't really know himself either.

617 | 2577 / 2500 exit

#18Venus Rosé 

What Lies? Beneath (Quest Noel/Venus) Empty Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:42 am

Venus Rosé

Venus Rosé

The Burning Rose

The woman scoffed at his sarcasm but of course, only he would know how much passion she could give (aside from the not-so-few men that she’s been with temporarily). Naturally, it made her delighted that he’d agreed to her suggestion and it seemed like they would be doing more questing together in the near future albeit, in very…different ways. She did wonder how he would react if she were to take the lives of humans in front of his eyes. Venus wasn’t a brutal murderer, and she wouldn’t slay innocents without a reason but, seeing how Noel had strongly reacted to the death of civilians—they could possibly have some problems regarding the issue.

While they were at the Joyan restaurant, Venus was given the opportunity to learn about her beau’s culture. She’d listened to him teach her about his traditions but she would be lying if she said it wasn’t hard to resist not looking at Noel when he looked that enthusiastic explaining to her about what each dish was. So, she’d watched him; her eyes dazed and a smile lingering on her lips with her face resting on her palm and oh—how he’d given her the food he liked. If her expression could be described in any literal way, hearts in her eyes would be the perfect depiction of how much love she had for this man at this precise moment. Food was definitely a way to a woman’s heart.  

Alas, it was time for the thing she hated doing most—parting. If there was one thing she could do, she wished it was possible to stop the time so that they could just continue enjoying each other’s presence. The woman almost internally gagged, not believing in herself for having such a cheesy thought but, ‘twas the truth. Venus had returned the kiss, treasuring the single touch they shared before he departed.

2500+

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum