Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have a few questions I'm genuinely confused with

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Rinni Faithe 

I have a few questions I'm genuinely confused with Empty Sun May 10, 2020 12:00 pm

Rinni Faithe
Sorry if these are stupid questions. But I looked all over and couldn't find an answer. My mind runs slower than a normal person so I may have overlooked it or misunderstood, but here I go.

First question:

The user receives the Moon aura which increases the Speed of the user equivalent to a buff based on their rank. The user will also be able to see perfectly clear in darkness. In addition, the user becomes soundless when moving. The increase is treated as a buff, though it cannot be nulled because it is an aura instead of a spell.

So it doesn't give a number or % for me to figure the boost with. How do I tell my exact speed with this boost? I tried looking up buffs and etc but found nothing to clarify how this speed boost works.

Second Question:

The user receives the Moon aura which increases the Speed of the user equivalent to a buff based on their rank. The user will also be able to see perfectly clear in darkness. In addition, the user becomes soundless when moving. The increase is treated as a buff, though it cannot be nulled because it is an aura instead of a spell.

So, I'm a Ranger and I have:

Silent Movement: Rangers do not make any sound when moving on their feet on land. This allows them to remain undetected from those they're hunting.

So with The Moon Aura on me giving a 'soundless when moving' buff... does that work with, enhance, stack on, or replace my Silent Movement? Like, Silent Movement says 'moving on foot on land' while Moon Aura says "Soundless movement' so will that mean I won't make a sound ever? Are there exceptions?

Third Question:

Do you have to be in the same guild to be part of a Team? How are teams formed?

Fourth Question:

Do you have to be in the same Guild to do missions/quests together?

#2Kon 

I have a few questions I'm genuinely confused with Empty Sun May 10, 2020 12:35 pm

Kon

To answer your first question, the listed stat buff is scaled to your rank so you're gaining:

The increase in the attribute is dependent on the rank and are as follows:

D-rank Buff: +5 Points
C-rank Buff: +10 Points
B-rank Buff: +20 Points
A-rank Buff: +40 Points
S-rank Buff: +80 Points

Reference here: https://www.fairytailrp.com/t49294-the-spell-regulations#425529

For your second question, it doesn't stack, replace, etc, it doesn't do anything.

Teams do not exist, you could make OOC teams through the lounge for instance, but due to the minimal requirements to form a guild you're better off making one (4 members one needing to be A-Rank as the Guild Master) as you get a bunch of neat perks.

And for your last question no you don't need to be in the same guild.

#3Rinni Faithe 

I have a few questions I'm genuinely confused with Empty Sun May 10, 2020 1:04 pm

Rinni Faithe
Thanks, Kon! Sorry for the questions, but I appreciate your taking the time to answer.

I have a few questions I'm genuinely confused with Format,gif
Fiorian #00ffcc, Encan #ffcc66, Candy #ff99ff
Theme Song
#4Kon 

I have a few questions I'm genuinely confused with Empty Sun May 10, 2020 1:45 pm

Kon

These questions have been answered and moved.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum