Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bring Back Storylines [Poll/Suggestion]

Let Storylines remain?

Bring Back Storylines [Poll/Suggestion] Empty74%Bring Back Storylines [Poll/Suggestion] Empty 74% [ 14 ]
Bring Back Storylines [Poll/Suggestion] Empty26%Bring Back Storylines [Poll/Suggestion] Empty 26% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Fayre 

Bring Back Storylines [Poll/Suggestion] Empty Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:49 pm

Fayre
Storylines, a chain of custom created quests made by players which reward their characters after completion. It is these quests that can really and truly engage someone in a plot that feels entirely unique to them, and reward fun and enticing rewards for finishing the Storyline. It makes players unique and who does not like being unique and not completing regular quests all the time? While regular quests are convenient and easy to take on, they do not offer the personal plot feeling that Storylines offer and did offer. With a Season 3 that appears to be driven by conflict and conquest, I believe it could be good to have Storylines to give characters personal freedom how to progress and write their quests and affect their own plot, Fiore's, or their Guild's.

Bring Back Storylines [Poll/Suggestion] 23a6e7d45c8cb0bcaf81c5cd755b26596bde29a8_00
#2Fayre 

Bring Back Storylines [Poll/Suggestion] Empty Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:41 pm

Fayre
I would like to bump this in hopes of any staff responding.

Bring Back Storylines [Poll/Suggestion] 23a6e7d45c8cb0bcaf81c5cd755b26596bde29a8_00
#3Kon 

Bring Back Storylines [Poll/Suggestion] Empty Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:47 am

Kon

Hi Fayre, the decision to remove story lines was based on a number of different reasons including but not limited to the communities usage of the system or lack thereof, the overall complications and issues that were created from it as well as the story line system being incompatible with the current direction of the site. While Storylines are good as a theoretical, results from the system have been less than desirable, because of this we have elected to shelf the concept until a more appropriate time with significant revisions being implemented.

In regards to personal plots those can be done in Socials, Neutral Quests or even Regular Requests. Guild Masters meanwhile are eligible to contact staff and create a personalised mini-event for their guild without the need for the storyline mechanics.

#4Fayre 

Bring Back Storylines [Poll/Suggestion] Empty Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:00 am

Fayre
Socials nor Neutral Quests or Regular Quests allow for anything very unique to the specific player that rewards well however. Also, the mini events are more guild centric and do not offer much to Guildless. If nothing will sway Staff's mind however or give them any reconsideration on the matter, then I don't think this poll or thread will serve any purpose in discussion sadly. I hope Staff and you Kon reconsider reimplementing Storylines in the near future.

#5Kaiser 

Bring Back Storylines [Poll/Suggestion] Empty Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:59 pm

Kaiser

This question has been answered and moved.

Bring Back Storylines [Poll/Suggestion] Sigbys10

m a t r i a r c h y

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum